METRO LINE CAPACITY INCREASE AND ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS WILL BE MADE
TC ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAYLI SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE
Capacity Building of Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Light Metro Line and Esenler Campus, Construction, Installation and Commissioning of Construction and Electro-Mechanical Systems works will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below.
Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 150447
1 of Administration
a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, European Side Rail System Directorate, Osmaniye Mah. Çobançeşme Koşuyolu Boulevard No: 5 Floor: 2 34568 BAKIRKÖY / İSTANBUL
b) Telephone and fax number: 0212 449 41 75 449 41 84 0212 449 41
c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ç) The internet address of the tender document can be seen at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
a) Quality, type and quantity:
Renovation and renovation works of the stations within the metro line of Yenikapı-Otogar-Atatürk Airport (M21a), which is under construction, with 18 km, double track and total 1 station;
Detailed information can be obtained from the administrative specification contained in the tender document in EKAP.
b) Location: Istanbul European Side
c) Date of commencement: within 15 days from the date of signature of the contract
work place delivery will start.
d) Duration of work: 900 (nine hundred) calendar days from the delivery of the place.
a) Location: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, Tender Affairs Directorate, Osmaniye Mah. Çobançeşme Koşuyolu Bulvarı No: 5 Floor: 4 Bakırköy / İstanbul
b) Date and time: 15.05.2018 - 11: 00
Tender notices published on our website are for information only and do not replace the original document. The original document is valid for the differences between published documents and original tender documents. Our sources are Official Gazette, Daily Newspapers, Public Institutions and Institutions web pages.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bursaray Signaling Tender | BursaRay East Line III. Stage Electro-mechanic tender result was announced (Special Report) 03/06/2012 Bursaray Signaling Tender: BursaRay III. The East Line Stage was performed by the 5 company. 9 company has received the tender file, 5 firm has participated in the tender, given prices below: 1) Siemens AG: Disagree 2) TEWET AG: 18.870.205 TL 3) Unitronics: 4) SYS System Software: 21.487.549 TL 5 and Tic. AS: 16.484.000 TL Tender commission announced the results of the tender after reviewing the qualifications and documents of the participating firms: Winner: Ultra Teknoloji San. ve Tic AŞ: 16.484.000 TL
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Line to be Refurbished 16/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) has developed a project to increase the capacity of the M30 Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport line, which was the first step of the modern metro system transition. İBB European Side Rail System Directorate has opened a tender under the name of 'Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Light Metro Line and Esenler Campus Capacity Increase, Construction and Electro-Mechanical Systems Procurement, Installation and Commissioning Works'. Within the framework of the subway revision, the platforms will be extended, the stations will be renewed, additional platform will be built for Kocatepe Station and the overpass will be revised. Electrical, electronic, line, tunnel ventilation and station ventilation revisions will also be carried out. 1 is a couple of kilometers X
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Stations, Route, Duration 06/02/2019 Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is the first railway system of Metro Istanbul with a length of 21 Km. The first line of the M1 business starts from the Yenikapı integration zone and passes through the Bayrampaşa area to the Bus Station. Following the direction of Merter, the M1A Line passing through Zeytinburnu and extending to Atatürk Airport connects the Suriçi area to the airport. The daily number of passengers with 400.000 (average) passenger potential on the route to which it is built, Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is 169 in one direction. The Yenikapi - Ataturk Airport Line, located in the 18 station, is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the flight time is about ik
- Tender Notice: The capacity increase of the telephone exchange and spare material will be purchased. 20/10/2014 Capacity increase of telephone exchange and spare material will be purchased Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works (YTU) YHT Directorate of Highways Capacity Increase and Purchase of Spare Materials of Ankara MD110 Telephone Power Plant will be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with Article 4734 of Public Procurement Law 19. . The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 130329 1-Administration a) Address: Anafartalar Mah. Talatpasa Bulvari No: 12 Gar / ANKARA ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3123090575 c) E-mail: email@example.com
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports 02/08/2013 AYGM Railway Connection Project for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports Project The preparation of the railway connection line for Atatürk Airport is continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; BID model to be made in Istanbul 3. When the airport is completed, it is on the agenda that 4 km connection line, which is planned to be built within the scope of the project, will be closed due to the closure of Atatürk Airport. Authorities, the final decision on the issue by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said. Authorities stating that the studies for the railway connection to Sabiha Gökçen Airport were revised again, ç
- Capacity Increasing in Public Transport Vehicles in Alanya 13/10/2018 In the October meeting of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Council, the 60 vehicle from the 33 vehicles carrying out public transportation activities in the district of Alanya with the decision of the UKOME General Assembly decided to convert the vehicles of 12 to 7-9 meters of vehicles. President Türel informed members of the council on the subject, Alanya, the eastern-west and central public transport divided into three parts, he said. Türel said, ”We want to turn them into a more efficient, citizen-satisfaction form with an understanding that integrates them with metropolitan law since the transportation continues with the system remaining from the period of the municipal municipalities.,
- Tender Announcement: Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport-Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro Signaling and Platform Separator Door Systems will be Purchased 15/05/2018 METRO SIGNALIZATION AND PLATFORM SEPARATOR DOOR SYSTEMS WILL BE PURCHASED ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY RAILWAY SYSTEM DEPARTMENT EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport-Kirazlı-Halkalı Procurement and Commissioning of Metro Signaling and Platform Separator Door Systems Procurement shall be procured according to the open tender procedure in accordance with Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 210292 1-Administration a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, European Side Rail System Directorate, Osmaniye Mah. Çobançeşme Koşuyolu Bulvarı No: 5 Floor: 2 34568 BAKIRKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax Ç
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Will Be Without Driver 17/05/2018 Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line, which is the first metro line of Istanbul, which will be opened in 1989, will be transformed into a driverless metro line. IMM's tender for the purchase of signaling and platform separator door systems for the line will be held in June at 12. According to the Haberturk newspaper, Turkey's first driverless subway and which last December in a ceremony inaugurated Üsküdar-Ümraniye after Metro Line accepted as Istanbul's first metro line Yenikapı Ataturk Airport (M1) subway as driverless even to convert operation started. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) tender for the purchase of signaling and platform separator door systems for the conversion of the line to the driver Büyük
- Tender Announcement: Electrical Works of Derince Road Mechanic Tools Workshop 18/05/2018 Derince Road Mechanical Vehicles Workshop Directorate Electrical Works will be carried out TC STATE RAILWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DIRECTING Derince Road Mechanic Tools Building the Electrical Installation of the Workshop Directorate will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 240554 1-The Administration's address: Gar Building 3.Kat Commission Office 4 34716 Haydarpasa KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2163378214 - 2163378214 c) E-mail Address İhale
- CHP Reserve: Atatürk Airport Land must be Ar Atatürk City Park CH 09/10/2017 CHP Deputy Istanbul deputy. Assoc. Dr. Gülay Yedekci's Atatürk Airport Arazisi's iş Atatürk Urban Park ada project is as follows: Istanbulites want Atatürk Airport land to be "Atatürk Urban Park: In the statement made by the government, the first airport of Atatürk Airport to be opened and the fair It is said that it is thought to be used as an area where organizations can be organized. However, this statement is expressed in the social media shares of our citizens who are not convincing due to the policy of plundering the green areas applied by the power and opening to zoning, and expresses the desire that the land of Atatürk Airport should be a city park. Our city needs to breathe Kent
- Boğaziçi University Hosted Electro Mobility Workshop 25/11/2018 Electro Mobility Workshop was organized at Boğaziçi University Vedat Yerlici Culture Center in cooperation with the Energy Policy Research Center of the Boğaziçi University (EPAM) and the European Union for Electro Mobility (AVARE). 23 participated in the workshop on November 2018 17 company and association of leading figures in the electric vehicle market. Turkey to provide scientific support to the development of energy policy and established energy to strengthen the information and data capacity for market Bogazici University Energy Policy Research Center, energy policies over many do scientific research on the disciplinary perspective and training regulations as well as national and efforts aimed at establishment of international cooperation ...
- Tender Notice: Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Construction and Electromechanical Systems will be Constructed (Tender Postponed to 04.12.2014 Day) 22/11/2014 Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Construction and Electromechanical Systems will be constructed GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION, MARITIME AND COMMUNICATION Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Installation, Installation and Commissioning of Construction and Electromechanical Systems Construction work is open according to the article 4734 tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 128538-Administration's a) Address: Hakkı Turayliç Caddesi No: 1 D Block 5. Floor Railways Production Department Emek ÇANKAYA / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 7 Kat
- 9. International Conference on Mechanical Connection and Rail / Wheel Systems 2012 - Chengdu 19/06/2012 International Conference on Mechanical Connection and Rail / Wheel Systems The 2012 will be held in Chengdu, China as an international event on the 27-30 August, as an international event on contact mechanics and how to better understand the problems of rail / wheel systems wear. Click here to get detailed information about the organization Source: Raillynews
- Tender Announcement: Metro line station canopies will be built (Ankara Metro Operation Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Line) 03/08/2015 Metro line station canopies will be built EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAY SYSTEMS Ankara Metro Operation Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Line; The construction work of the Beytepe and Preservation Canopies construction works will be tendered under open tender procedure in accordance with the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 82295 1-a) Address of the Administration: Emniyet Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The internet address where the tender document can be seen.
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant ELEKTRO THERMİT 09/03/2012 We will share our intercity and inter-city rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 8 fair which will be held at Istanbul Expo Center between 10-2012 March 2012 as ELECTRIC THERMIT. 9. We would be pleased to welcome you at our ELECTRO THERMIT booth located in Hall, C1 -b.
- Introduction of Piltech Battery Battery and Electro-Mobility Fair 29/11/2015 Piltech Battery Battery Battery and Electro-Mobility Fair Presentation was held: Electric vehicles use of environmentally sensitive both in Turkey and in today increased rapidly all over the world and promotion of sustainable Piltech Fair revealed a new understanding of energy 9. The international logitrans were held at the Transport Logistics Fair. Xnumx 16 18 2016 11 XNUMX. The attention of the press, the non-governmental organizations, universities and the sector has been great. . Nowadays, electric bicycles and electric cars are spreading at a dizzying speed, batteries are being produced and charging stations are installed. “
- Elektro-Thermit GmbH and Co. KG 11/01/2010 Address: Chemiestr. 24 DE - 06132 Halle (Saale) Phone: + 493457795600 Fax: + 497795770 E-Mail: email@example.com Contact: Nicht zugeordnet
- HANNING ELEKTRO-WERKE GmbH Co. KG 22/02/2010 Adress: Holter Str. Tel + oerlinghausengermany 90D-33813 49 - 5202 - 707-0 Fax + 49 - 5202 - 707-301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: In www.hanning-hew.
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant ELEKTRO WERKE 09/03/2012 We will share our intercity and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 8 fair, which will be held at 10-2012 March 2012 at Istanbul Expo Center. 9. We would be pleased to welcome you to our stand at ELEKTRO WERKE (DE) located in the a7 area.
- Electro-start Electronic Machine 07/02/2019 We are at your service with led lighting signal with LED, Signal signal with ladder, Dwarf signal lamp and solar lighting products.
- Atatürk Fashion Show Project in memory of Atatürk's arrival in Izmir at Basmane Train Station 08/05/2019 The arrival of Atatürk in Izmir Basmane Train Station 10 September 1922 TCDD was sent to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways to carry out the 'First Step' Atatürk fashion show in memory of its founding. . First Step tarafından Atatürk Fashion Show Project was prepared by the fashion designer Hüseyin Özkan, founder of Atatürk Clothing and Culture Research Center. 90 people who will serve in the general organization, 300 pieces in collections, while 30 models will be in 90 minutes. HÜSEYİN ÖZKAN'S BIOGRAPHY 1950 Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who was born in Kırşehir, started his career in 1961 in İstanbul Beyoğlu. Fashion Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who graduated from Istanbul Tailoring Institute at 1968 in 1969
- Tender Announcement: Mechanical Material to be Used in Ankara Metro Lines 17/01/2018 Mechanical Materials to be used in Ankara Metro Lines to be Purchased EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAY SYSTEMS Ankara Subway Operation M1-M2 and M3 174 Pen Mechanical Material Handling Works for use in the procurement of goods Purchase procurement 4734 numbered Public Procurement Law 19 according to the open tender procedure in accordance with the It will be. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 669256 1-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail Address: YEN
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Atatürk Airport will be closed when the third airport is opened 02/03/2015 When the third airport is opened, the Atatürk Airport will be closed. the airport, "there is a need," he built the two of them at the same time can not work at the same time announced that they will close Ataturk Airport. Turkish Airlines Chairman Hamdi Topcu said that Ataturk Airport would be closed when the third airport opened to Istanbul was opened. Topcu said the third airport would use the same airspace as Ataturk and that it would be difficult for both sides to work. Topçu said: “Atatürk Airport has started to be insufficient. Turkey aims to be a center for export 3 billion dollars. Such an…
- Ataturk Airport, The World's Best 3. Airport Selected 17/09/2018 Istanbul Atatürk Airport was selected as the third best airport in the world by the eDreams 2018 survey, which measures the quality of hundreds of airports in line with the feedback of passengers worldwide. The 50 was the best and the worst airports of the year. The respondents evaluated the quality of the restaurants in the airports of the countries they visited, shopping centers and waiting rooms. Accordingly, Singapore Changi Airport was chosen as the best airport with 2018 points in total. Second is Zurich Airport and Istanbul Atatürk Airport is the third with 4.47. Atatürk Airport 4.16 points 5 points Passengers Ataturk X