In the yer World Cities Congress Istanbul 2018 yerine hosted by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (geliştir World Cities Congress on Smart Cities N), IETT has developed many details, from the locality rate to the technical characteristics of the driverless electric autonomous vehicle.
The manufacturing activities of IETT's driverless vehicle were carried out in a factory operating in the automotive sector in Bursa, Kocaeli and İkitelli İETT garage. 4 is a nostalgic trolley-based driverless vehicle selected from different designs.
Charging time 4,5-9 hour between the nostalgic tram-looking driverless vehicle, 75 said the kilometer range. It is designed to operate in one-way driving and reverse maneuvering vehicle, traffic closed areas and designated routes, reaching 45 speed per hour. Bearing capacity 14 person of the vehicle width of approximately 2 meters and the length was determined as 5,5 meters.
Nostalgic trolley-looking driverless vehicle control software, engine and battery management system software for an academician from Galatasaray University and a company operating in Kocaeli Teknopark'de consultancy services were received. The exterior design of the vehicle is a domestic engineering product with a percentage rate of 74 including brake and steering system, battery system, transmission reducer, vehicle management software, sub-equipment control systems and driverless control software, while some special materials are China, Germany, Japan, America and It is said to be obtained from countries such as Taiwan.
The minibus-style wheel, which is currently produced as a nostalgic trolley, will be used in the airport and in the traffic area in the first place. The nostalgic tram with no driverless tires can go on a pre-determined and stored route.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tire Wheeled Nostalgic Train Starts in Kütahya 20/10/2016 Tire Wheeled Nostalgic Train Started in Kütahya: It was commissioned by Kütahya Municipality and started the 'Nostalji train' service with 2 wagon wheel in the view of the steam train which will carry free passengers between Atatürk Boulevard and Fortress Fortress. Nostalgic Train was launched at the Victory Square due to the expedition. The ceremony was attended by the Governor of Kütahya Ahmet Hamdi Nayir, Mayor of the AK Party Suleyman Saracoglu, Police Chief Hasan Cevik, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Mustafa Ugur and many people attended. Mayor Kamil Saracoglu gave the following information about the train in his speech nostalgia gave us the historical richness of our Kütahya and our cultural riches Belediye
- Details of Körfez Tube Crossing Project 30/12/2015 Details of the Gulf Tube Passage Project have been determined: The details of the project that will connect the two sides of İzmir, which are among the '35 Project' planned by İzmir Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, are planned for İzmir. Details of the Gulf Tube Pass, which will ease the transportation of Izmir, was announced. One of the pillars of the final project of the Directorate of Highways will be Narlıdere Beach Houses and the other will be next to Çiğli Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone. 60 minutes to 12 minutes of Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, planned for Izmir '35 Project' and recently, through the New Asır to the people of Izmir "an agreement to send" message sent B
- TCDD announces the tender for the purchase of a mobile wheel crane 04/04/2012 The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) announced a tender for the procurement of gün 14 tire wheeled mobile port crane (MHC) sonra, which was canceled after 2011 December 3 offers were collected. The tender will be held on 07 May 2012 at 14: 00 in the Meeting Hall of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (Room 1118). The specifications can be obtained from the General Directorate of TCDD (General Directorate of TCDD), the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (Talatpaşa Bulvari Gar Altindag / Ankara Tel: 500 0312). Ref .: Investments Magazine 309 / 05 December 15 (YD) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- TCDD tire wheel mobile port crane procurement tender bids collected 21/05/2012 The proposals for the ı Purchase of 3 piece wheeled mobile port crane (MHC) “tender to be held by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) were collected on 07 May 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 30.000.000 lira and the companies participating in the tender were determined as follows: 1. Italgru € 11.184.500 2. Liebherr € 11.428.000
- TCDD tire wheeled mobile port crane auction 06/06/2012 The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) concluded the tender for 07 May 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the cost of 3 lira bid was awarded to the Italian company 30.000.000 Euro bid. Authorities, after the expiry of the legal process, the contract will be signed with the contractor noted that the contract. As it is known, the other firm that participated in the tender was Liebherr. Source: Investments
- TCDD tire wheeled mobile port crane tender new developments recorded 05/07/2012 New developments were made by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on the 07 May 2012 bid,) Purchase of 3 tire wheel mobile port crane (MHC)) tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Liebherr appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) for the result of this tender. Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- Liebherr firm appealed to GCC for TCDD tire wheel mobile port crane tender 09/07/2012 General Directorate of Turkish Railways (TCDD) 07 May 2012 on the proposal of the day, “3 units of tire mobile port crane (MHC) X tender about the new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Liebherr appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) for the result of this tender. At this stage, the JCC Decision is expected. As known, the approximate cost of the 30.000.000 lira bid was won by Italgru firm with the offer of 11.184.500 Euro. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1083 / 04 June 2012 (ÖA) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- TCDD Tire Wheel Mobile Port Crane Tender JCC rejected Liebherr's appeal for the result of the tender 25/07/2012 New developments were recorded by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate on the procurement of 07 May 2012, the tender for the purchase of the 3 tire wheeled mobile port crane (MHC). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The JCC rejected the objection made by Liebherr for the outcome of the tender. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- TCDD Tire Wheel Mobile Port Crane Tender JCC rejected Liebherr's appeal for the result of the tender 30/07/2012 New developments were recorded by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate on the procurement of 07 May 2012, the tender for the purchase of the 3 tire wheeled mobile port crane (MHC). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The JCC rejected the objection made by Liebherr for the outcome of the tender. At this stage, the contract will be signed with the winning company in the coming days. As known, the approximate cost of the 30.000.000 lira bid was won by Italgru firm with the offer of 11.184.500 Euro. Source: Investments
- Italgru, who won the TCDD Tire Wheel Mobile Port Crane, was invited for a contract 08/08/2012 New developments have been recorded on the tender of "General Directorate of Turkish Railways (TCDD)" on the 07 May 2012 Day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Italgru, who won the tender with an offer of 3 Euro, was invited for a contract last week. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- New developments in TCDD Tire Wheeled Mobile Port Crane tender 15/08/2012 General Directorate of Turkish Railways (TCDD) 07 May 2012 on the proposal of the day, “3 units of tire mobile port crane (MHC) X tender about the new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The contract was signed with Italgru firm on 10 August 2012 11.184.500 Euro. Please click here for more information. I www.yatirimlar.co
- TCDD Tire Wheel Mobile Port Crane Contract signed with Italgru 20/08/2012 General Directorate of Turkish Railways (TCDD) 07 May 2012 on the proposal of the day, “3 units of tire mobile port crane (MHC) X tender about the new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The contract was signed with Italgru firm on 10 August 2012 11.184.500 Euro. As is known, Liebherr recently appealed to the Public Procurement Authority (GCC) for the result of this tender. The JCC rejected the objection of Liebherr to the conclusion of the tender. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1092 / 06 August 2012 (ÖA) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Tender Announcement: Wheeled Scraper Loader Leased 28/01/2016 TCDD 6 District Directorate Wheeled Scraper Loader Lease SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the Owner of Business 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD 6 District Directorate Seyhan / Adana b) Address: TCDD 6 District Directorate Seyhan / Adana c) Phone number: 0322 4575354 / 4249 d) Fax number: 0322 4531195 e) Electronic mail address: 6bolgemudurlugu @ tcdd. gov.tr f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Cafer Avar Material Manager, Musa Ören Bureau Chief 1.2. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 2- Information on the Subject of the Tender Tender UM
- ERU campus will make rubber wheel train ring 03/05/2016 On the ERU campus, the rubber wheel train ring will be held: Erciyes University Rector. Dr. Muhammet Guven, together with 58 bin 724 students and academic staff, announced that it will provide transportation for students and faculty members by carrying out tire wheel trainings in the campus area where 5 bin 021 is served. Rector Dr. Prof. Dr. Muhammet Güven, 18 faculty, 3 research center, 18 vocational school, 38 research center, 7 institute, social facilities and lodging buildings are still in the campus. so that they can go mel
- Details of the Tünektepe cable car line 08/04/2015 The details of the Tünektepe cable car line have been announced: The first details of the project were announced by Menderes Türel, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor. Tünektepe, which carries the finest lines of modern architecture, will be a symbolic structure. The activity report of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 604 was completed for the first three months of the year. The report will be sent to the Metropolitan Municipality Council on Thursday to discuss the initial assessments by the commissions. 2014 AY N
- 3. The first details of the airport project were announced 03/11/2013 The first details of the airport project became clear The first details of the 3. Airport project were announced. Architect Gudmund Stokke, the founder and CEO of Nordic Office, stated that they would have to take over the project. Stokke put the sketches of the project on the site, the fine details on paper with a photo told on the site. In the project details, the main terminal will have 3 different wing and similarity to the spacecraft image. It is stated that more than 80 aircraft can approach the main terminal at the same time. Stokke, the main priority in the drawing of the project will be hosting the passengers will be recorded by recording, yol a large center in the middle of the structure will be made. In this center, shops and business center Bu
- Details of Konya Metro Project (Video) 27/04/2015 Details of the Konya Metro Project became clear: Konya has experienced one of its historic days. The prime minister came to inform the inhabitants of the "metro". The government handed over the traffic problem to Konya and Davutoglu explained that the metro line would be built. The meeting of the Konya subway was held by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. METRO COMES TO KONYA! Newly planned Metro Campus - Alaadin - Gar - Meram and Beyhekim connection 34 New High Speed Train Station in minutes - Meram Municipality route 19.5 minute New High Speed Train Station from Necmettin Erbakan University 13.5 is aimed to carry a total of 750 thousand roads per minute Yeni
- Details of Rail System in Trabzon 13/12/2016 Details of Rail System in Trabzon is Clear: Light rail system meeting was held in Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality During the meeting chaired by Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, the light rail system to be brought to Trabzon by the Metropolitan Municipality was brought to the table from A to Z. FIRST ETAP AIRPORT-KTÜ C DOOR AKYAZI'ya After the meeting evaluations on the subject of the Metropolitan Mayor of Trabzon. Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, said they continue to work in order to bring to Trabzon rail system. … As our fellow citizens know, rail system projects are continuing along the horizontal line in Trabzon, üyor says Gümrükçüoğlu, inin As I tried to mention these projects in my previous statements “
- Bursa New City Square - Terminal Tram Project Details 02/08/2014 Bursa New Town Square - Terminal Tram Project Details announced: The preliminary feasibility studies of the approximately 12 km rail system (tram) line between Kent Square and DOSAB (Demirtaş Organized Industrial Zone) were made, approved and put into service within the scope of Bursa Master Plan works. HRS has been revised within the scope of E BURSARAY HRS System Plan Transportation Planning Program İçi in this new tram line 1990-1991 planned by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality during the 2000-2001 years to the OPTİM-OBERMAYER Consortium with the F Bursa Urban and Near Environment Transportation Study Feasibility Study ve study. Route and Feasibility Study In the 2005 by the Ministry of Transport Güz
- IETT Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Project The deadline for the submission of the tender for the tender has been announced 11/07/2012 The announcement of ilgili Beyoğlu Nostalgic Tram Line Renewal Project mel was published in 04 July 2012 Public Procurement Authority (JCC) Bulletin. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for submission of tenders was announced on 01 August 2012 as 14: 00. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- 700 Personnel Recruitment Details of TCDD 08/08/2017 How many engineers, lawyers, technicians, officers and workers will be recruited by TCDD? TCDD 700 The details of the recruitment and application stages to be realized within the scope of personnel recruitment have been revealed. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, first announced that 20 personnel will be recruited to TCDD in July. Ministers of the Republic of Turkey in a television program in which Leo finally join the weekend will be the General Directorate of State Railways 700 found in a new statement about civil servants. In his speech, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan said, “To be mainly engineers, technicians, lawyers, civil servants and workers at 700 ı.
- Nostalgic tramway ready in Düzce 20/10/2017 While the survey was planned in order to prevent the opening of Istanbul Street to traffic, a nostalgic tram manufactured by a company in Denizli was completed. Turkey's first tram was designed by blending technology with nostalgia for Duzce produced with minimum energy is produced in order to get the maximum benefit was reported. The tram has 21 passenger capacity, but it is learned that the number can be increased up to 50, while the Tram will be controlled in both directions. Thanks to the sensors located in front of any people or vehicles, the tram will stop automatically by reducing its speed. Denizli entrepreneurs Tahir Ozturk, they produce for the first time the following information about the tram Duzce in Turkey ...
- Düzce's Nostalgic Tram Affects Vehicle Traffic Negatively 23/04/2018 Following the closure of Istanbul Street, especially street tradesmen took the flag of rebellion. Following the closure of the street after the sale of tradesmen who believe that the black land is considering. In addition, the tramway between Düzce Municipality and the Military Service Branch, which has an irregular route, also affects the traffic of certain arteries. Duzce Municipality by the Provincial Traffic Commission with the 4 on the night of Istanbul, pedestrianized by pedestrian traffic on Istanbul's street, continues to be the subject of debate since the day it was closed to traffic. Close to the street traders did not work Before closing the vehicle to the house before the late-late citizen stop-and-go for a short-term stop shopping m
- Metrobus release from Karsan, which won IETT's Metrobus tender | Metrobus tender 27/07/2012 . It is not the right approach to compare the vehicles currently being used in the Metrobus line with the vehicles under the tender, technically or economically, rob said Karsan, who won the tender for IETT's Metrobus. In a written statement from Karsan, it was stated that the most economical offer was given by IKT for the purchase of 200 units of natural gas from the IETT, and the most economical offer for 250 pieces of bellows bus procurement tenders was given by Karsan. The tender process is not completed yet and the process is ongoing. 25 July 2012 is in the press on Wednesday as a result of the ongoing bus tender…
- IETT's botanical bus bus goes on the road 30/10/2014 IETT's botanical bus bus goes on the road: Istanbul Electric Tramway and General Directorate of Tunneling Enterprises (IETT) announced that it will launch its new bus named ünel bussaport İ. IETT's otobüs botanical bus “is located on the roof of the promenade. There are ında more green areas or in Istanbul and the bus will be in service on the roof. IETT, who said that he started off with the idea of tı more green areas “, was expressed as follows: It also saves energy and improves air conditioning performance as it does not directly expose the bus roof to the sun's rays. The wasted water is suy