İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal made the presentation of the driverless electric autonomous vehicle developed by IETT in World Cities Congress Istanbul 2018 (hosted by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality). The program was attended by Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Faruk Özlü, Former Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero and Istanbul Governor Vasip Şahin.
In the Eurasian Art and Performing Center in Yenikapı, the driverless electric autonomous vehicle developed by İETT was introduced with the vision of IMM's 2023. Protocol members cut the car's ribbon together.
Providing information about the vehicle produced, President Uysal, IETT in the past past one of the vehicles used in the nostalgic tramway Beyoglu converted into an electric vehicle, he said. President Uysal said: “When we say de electric vehicles“, only passenger vehicles should not come to mind. Public transport should also have an important place in the field of electric vehicles. Public transportation is an indispensable tool in every city. Although the metro may be a solution in this regard, but in any case it will be a public transportation vehicle in the cities, IETT General Directorate is an important step for the transformation of public transportation vehicles into electricity. Our aim is to cooperate with the university, the private sector and the public, and in the coming period, in a short period of time, we will have an Istanbul in which some parts of our IETT have electricity and also our driverless vehicles. As a municipality, each unit carries out serious work on new solutions within its structure. Belediye
Uysal, working together to the team in a short time that they want to declare the withdrawal of such a vehicle, electric and driverless autonomous vehicle wished to be beneficial to Istanbul.
After the speeches, members of the protocol took a ride and took a tour in the open area.
The autonomous vehicle, which has the feature of being a minibus-style wheeled electric and without driver, will serve in the airport and traffic areas in the first place.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Turkey's first driverless metro Opened Service 15/12/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey's first driverless subway with his Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Sancaktepe Line of the part up to Ümraniye, was opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality made by Turkey's first driverless working underground Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Sancaktepe Line of the part up to Ümraniye, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim and Istanbul was opened with a ceremony where Mayor Mevlüt Uysal participate. The opening ceremony took place in Üsküdar Square, and the citizens showed great interest. In the ceremony, Deputy Prime Minister Recep Akdağ, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Berat Albayrak, Minister of Health Ahmet Demircan, Başbakan
- 2 of Turkey's first driverless subway. Step Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Line Opened 22/10/2018 In Istanbul, Turkey's first driverless metro 2. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made the opening of Ümraniye-Çekmeköy metro line. Erdoğan cut the opening ribbon of the subway with Ferit Şahenk, Chairman of the Board of Doğuş Holding, and participated in the first expedition of the long line. 9 stops between Üsküdar and Ümraniye and the number of stops was increased to 16 by opening Çekmeköy. Every 5 on the Metro line will be made once in a minute. Thus, Sancaktepe'dan Üsküdar'a 27, Umraniye 15,5 will travel in minutes. Üsküdar-Çekmeköy line, which is one of the most intense lines in terms of density in Istanbul, also facilitated the transition to the European side. With the Çekmeköy line, Yenikapı is the ile
- Turkey's first driverless subway route 11/02/2016 Turkey's first driverless subway route of: Turkey's first driverless metro line Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe subway line will be the second metro line in the Anatolian Side. This will even be used for the first time 'Peron Door' system. With the new metro line that will facilitate public transportation on the Anatolian Side, Üsküdar-Sancaktepe 24 will go down to the minute. The line will consist of 20 mileage and 16 station, warehouse and 2 meter 750 meter tunnel connected to the warehouse. Even the 126 wagon will serve. One of the most important transportation axles of Istanbul will be the metro line at the Yamanevler Station works with the slogan 'Everywhere is Metro Everywhere Metro' continues rapidly. 3 of Ümraniye'n
- Turkey's first driverless subway has carried out the expedition in Istanbul 11/04/2017 Turkey's first driverless subway has carried out the expedition in Istanbul: Turkey's first driverless metro made its first flight today. The Smart Metro Project includes Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy and Sancaktepe. 30 27 will be launched in August and the 16 from Üsküdar-Sancaktepe will be reduced to minutes. The first stop will be Üsküdar when the line has 27 units. The line will be integrated with Marmaray Üsküdar station and will thus provide easy access between the Anatolian and European continents. It will also provide access to Altunizade Station and Metrobus, as well as all public transport systems. Sancaktepe-Çekmeköy, Üsküdar 59 minutes, Kartal XNUMX minutes, Yenikapı S
- Turkey's first driverless metro opens 14/12/2017 The city of firsts is another first in Istanbul. Driverless metro period started in Turkey. The first stage of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe metro, which is an important line in public transportation, is put into service with the participation of our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. NEW METRO LINE WITH LINE HEADS: Length: 20 km Station: 16 Wagon: 126 units Wagon length: 128.880 meter Passenger capacity: 1622 people / series Passenger: One way per hour: 65 bin per day: 700 thousand passengers. * Decrease in annual co2 emission: 77 thousand 246 tons * Energy is recovered by taking advantage of the braking power of trains. * Brake distance is shortened to save energy. * Peron separator system * Turkey's door ...
- Turkey's first driverless metro opens 15/12/2017 Turkey's first driverless subway, known as the Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line, opens today. Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line, consisting of 16 station, is expected to serve 65 thousand passengers per hour. Turkey's first driverless subway, known as the Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line, the President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will attend the opening ceremony today. The foundation of Üsküdar-Ümraniye Metro Line was laid at 2012. Anatolian side of the second metro line 20 kilometers üsküdarümraniye- Cekmekoy / Sancaktepe Metro Line Turkey's first driverless metro line will be information on the Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Mevlut Uysal, has announced the official Twitter address. 65 will provide service to the PASSENGER 16 station and 17 service as Y
- Today in History: April 11 2017 Turkey's first driverless metro 11/04/2018 11 April 1917 The 12 tracks were attacked by 2 rifles and 14 infantry attack on 150 in April. 50 tracks were destroyed by 100. On the same day, the 16 attacked Müderric Station. On April, a wood cutting platoon was ambushed and the 800 suffered heavy losses. Turkey's first driverless metro in April 500 18 realized the time in Istanbul
- IETT's Driverless Wheeled Nostalgic Tram Details 23/04/2018 In the yer World Cities Congress Istanbul 2018 yerine hosted by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (geliştir World Cities Congress on Smart Cities N), IETT has developed many details, from the locality rate to the technical characteristics of the driverless electric autonomous vehicle. The manufacturing activities of IETT's driverless vehicle were carried out in a factory operating in the automotive sector in Bursa, Kocaeli and İkitelli İETT garage. 2018 is a nostalgic trolley-based driverless vehicle selected from different designs and is completed at the end of 4. Charging time 2017-4,5 hour between the nostalgic tram-looking driverless vehicle, 9 said the kilometer range. …
- Turkey's first driverless metro 7 / 24 Journey Safely 20/11/2018 Turkey's first driverless metro Üsküdar- Sancaktepe's (M5) to step up to a month Cekmekoy open. The M5 was chosen as the best driverless metro in Europe by the International Association of Public Transporters. Third place in the world. So how does M5 work? Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) has told SABAH the employees of the Rail System Department. Here are the details: -Metroda 10 1 error in the world is reduced to the world's most secure signaling system certification is accepted as the SIL4 system. There is a 2 computerized signaling system on the train. All the movements of the signaling system 7 day 24 hours followed by the control center is transferred. Established at -Park Station and Warehouse site-
- Turkey's first driverless metro 1 years old! 18/12/2018 M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line, the first and still the only driverless metro line of our country and Istanbul, has reached the age of 1. 15 2017 2 10 20 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX has been a success by carrying more than 1 million XNUMX passengers per month until the opening of the Yamanevler-Çekmeköy connection. With the opening of Çekmeköy connection, the line, which has a double increase in the number of passengers per day, will contribute to the increase of public transportation preference in the region where it serves and indirectly decrease the highway traffic.
- Today in History: April 11 2017 Turkey's first driverless metro 11/04/2019 11 April 1917 The 12 tracks were attacked by 2 rifles and 14 infantry attack on 150 in April. 50 tracks were destroyed by 100. On the same day, the 16 attacked Müderric Station. On April, a wood cutting platoon was ambushed and the 800 suffered heavy losses. Turkey's first driverless metro in April 500 18 realized the time in Istanbul
- Introduced the means of transport of the future 25/02/2014 Transport vehicles of the future: Novosibirsk, Russia, scientists, overpass over the 600 to fly a speed up to develop a transportation tool. Scientists from Russia's Novosibirsk have developed a means of transport over the overpass that will fly at speeds of up to 600 per hour. The establishment of such airlines will cost less than the construction of any railway lines, including the fast tram. According to the project, this device with 200 passenger capacity will fly over overpass using ground effect. Linear motor or ”ventilators“ can move. Construction of the 1 mileage overpass will cost around 5 million dollars. Railways for high-speed trains Hızlı
- Electric bus (EBus) introduced all over the world 10/10/2014 Bozankaya's electric bus (EBus) was introduced to the whole world: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya introduced a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. Bozusan's electric bus EBus received full points from the IAA visitors. The Turkish domestic manufacturer Bozankaya, who has made significant R & D investments in rail and commercial vehicle design, introduced its new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show held in Hannover. Bozankaya, who prefers to make the e-bus launch especially in the global arena, has a great interest in the IAA, while all the local authorities of Germany, Northern Europe and Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan en
- Electric bus (EBus) produced by Bozankaya was introduced to the whole world 10/10/2014 Bozankaya's electric bus (EBus) was introduced to the whole world: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya introduced a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. Bozusan's electric bus EBus received full points from the IAA visitors. The Turkish domestic manufacturer Bozankaya, who has made significant R & D investments in rail and commercial vehicle design, introduced its new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show held in Hannover. Bozankaya, who prefers to make the e-bus launch especially in the global arena, has a great interest in the IAA, while all local governments in Germany, Northern Europe and the potential for E-Bus from Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan E
- The World's Longest Electric Bus Introduced! 03/04/2019 Technology and automotive companies 1 April joke within the scope of the fictitious products shared in these days, many people thought of a joke that came from BYD. So much so that the Chinese bus manufacturer had to add the note ekle This is not the 1 joke of April ekle. BYD unveiled the world's longest ün fully electric elektrikli bus. The public transport bus, named BYD K12A, was also introduced as the world's first electric all-wheel drive (4WD) system. That the system can easily switch between 2WD - 4WD, so that it is extremely suitable for different road conditions and sistem
- Bursa met a ram met by pir 19/02/2013 Bursa met with a rails met rad The robust, reliable means of transportation of demanding geographies and harsh weather conditions ... There are different varieties depending on the purpose and shape. They have technical differences with train, tram, metro, light rail and funicular. The importance of lı rail systems ”in transportation is an indisputable fact gibi However, we must admit that we are late in rail system applications. We couldn't keep up with the world. The backbone of urban transportation in the world is based on rail systems. The modern city life of our century compels its citizens to use public transport. However, with the increase in the level of income, public transport passengers who own cars Ancak
- Driverless Metro in Barcelona Extends to the Airport 12/02/2016 Driverless Metro in Barcelona Extends to the Airport: A new metro line in Barcelona, which will serve as a driver without a driver, 12 has started its journey from February. 19,6 of 9, which is moving north-south direction, is 15. The Sud line connected the Zona Universitaria and Barcelona Airport. There are even new 05 units available. At the beginning of the morning, the 00: 9 subway flights run every four minutes during busy times and seven minutes at non-peak times. Barcelona Metro Operator TMB in a statement, opened 20. It was emphasized that the city metro was expanding at a rate of% XNUMX with the Sud line. Also with the new line opened in the city Ayrıca
- Durmazlar domestic light subway vehicle presents Green City at InnoTrans Fair 26/09/2014 Durmazlar domestic light metro vehicle introduces Green City at InnoTrans Fair: Durmazlar Holding introduces its new light metro vehicle i Green City aracı model at the International Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Fair (InnoTrans) which continues in Berlin, Germany . This year in Berlin, the 10'unu fair at the fair in the light subway car Green City, as well as previously produced as the first domestic rail system vehicle '' Silkworm '' nameitramvay'in the newly developed bidirectional model was released. Durmazlar Rail Sabahattin Deputy General Manager looking for, AA said in a statement to reporters after the üretilendem road vehicle silkworm's first promotion in Turkey last time they designed for it bi-directional, they realized production ...
- Bombardier C30 introduces MOVIA subway car at Eurasia Rail 2015 04/03/2015 Bombardier C30 MOVIE subway tool introduces the Eurasia Rail 2015 fairs: in the world, Bombardier is the only company that manufactures aircraft and trains, C30 MOVIE tool developed for the underground transportation, introduces the Istanbul Eurasia Rail 2015 fairs in Turkey. With the ıy Open City s concept, the C15 MOVIA subway vehicle, which offers a bright, spacious and comfortable environment, which is energy-saving, environmentally conscious and offers a capacity increase of 30, is being presented at a press conference to be held at the Eurasia Rail 5 Fair in 2015 on Thursday. Bombardier, the world's largest manufacturer of train and airplanes, based in Canada, is the world's leading manufacturer, with solutions to the field of transport getir
- Bombardier introduces energy-saving C30 MOVIA subway car at Eurasia Rail 2015 06/03/2015 Bombardier introduces the energy-saving C30 MOVIA subway car at the Eurasia Rail 2015 Fair: Bombardier Transportation, the leader in metro and train production with the rational and creative solutions it provides in many parts of the world, has launched the new C30 MOVIA subway car, the Eurasia Rail 2015 Fair in Istanbul. introduced. C30 MOVIA increases the number of passengers 15 and saves energy without compromising the comfort of passengers. In Turkey, since 1986 years, metro and light rail transport sector which contributes to the development of rail transport in offering solutions Bombardier Transportation presented the new model C30 MOVIE tool on the market in Turkey. In Ankara, Turkey's first subway system ...
- Anadolu Isuzu Introduced the Public Transport Vehicle of the Future 02/08/2017 Anadolu Isuzu R & D center so that the face to be developed by Turkish designers and engineers "electric public transport projects and smart mobility systems", Forestry and Water Affairs Minister Veysel with a meeting that Eroglu attended was introduced to Turkey's mayors from around the globe. Anadolu Isuzu General Manager Tugrul Arikan, Turkey Midibuses 12 years as an export company has been Champion, he stressed that they can manufacture the most advanced technologies. ; The ideal transportation system today; low operating, investment and maintenance costs, long life, high capacity, safe, comfortable, environmentally friendly, quiet and most importantly defined as intelligent. That's right…
- YTU Shell Eco-Marathon Tool Introduces Istanbul with Keremcem 27/04/2014 YTU Shell Eco-Marathon Tool Introduces "Istanbul" with Keremcem: At the Shell Eco-Marathon competition organized by Royal Dutch Shell every year, thousands of students across Europe have designed and manufactured vehicles that travel more with less energy and tested by racing. Yıldız Technical University Ae2 Project This year the team participates in the “Istanbul ver vehicle. The prototype, the battery-powered electricity category, was introduced by 25 on Friday, April at Yildiz Technical University (YTU) Davutpasa Campus. 2013 is a Shell FuelSave brand ambassador who has been driving in Ankara-Eskişehir-İstanbul route in order to draw attention to fuel saving techniques.
- Günsel introduced the first native car of TRNC 29/12/2016 Günsel, the first domestic car of the TRNC, was introduced: The brand, model and technique of the first domestic car to be produced by the Near East University Innovation Center and R & D teams as a result of many years of work by the Automotive Engineering Department and to be produced in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. features introduced to the press. At a press conference held in the foyer of the Near East University Hospital with an intense participation; Minister of Internal Affairs Kutlu EVREN, Minister of Public Works and Transportation Kemal DÜRÜST, Minister of National Education and Culture Özdemir BEROVA, Minister of Economy and Energy Sunat ATUN, Minister of Health Faiz SUCUOĞLU, Minister of Tourism and Environment Fikri ATAOĞLU, İç
- Turkey's first "Intermodal Logistics Center" Introduced 08/12/2017 Turkey's first and only intermodal logistics center "Logistics Village" was made famous presentation. In Samsun, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Central Black Sea Development Agency (OKA), Tekkeköy Municipality, Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Samsun Commodity Exchange and Organized Industrial Zone Samsun Directorate of Samsun in partnership with the 50 million-euro grant "Logistics Village" presentation done. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, led by the Governor of Samsun Osman Kaymak speaking at the presentation, Logistic Village is done with a very accurate one, said: "The next business, where it is planned to operate and the way it is targeted. We have all kinds of storage companies need."
- Kayseri's First Tube Passage Project Introduced to the Press and the Public 13/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, which connects Farabi Street Talas Road Martyr Major General Aydogan Aydin tube walkway and boulevard introduced to the press and the public. President Steel, the passage of the road through the passage of the protocol for the Kiosk Barracks announced that signed. President Steel, including the 375 meter tube gateway will cost about 22 million TL, he said. Metropolitan Municipality, adding a new one to the investments in the field of transportation. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, on the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard Martyr Major General Aydoğan Aydın Katlı Interchange organized a visual briefing on this important investment. “35 GECEKONDUYU“