In the scope of the reconstruction of Basin-Gaziantep-Mustafa Yavuz Stations between 5 and 25, which is the 17 kilometer, made by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, 45 kilometers, the works which were started at the Grand Junction were completed.
Developing a fast and easy transportation strategy in the city, the Metropolitan Municipality has upgraded the GAZİRAY Project, which will connect the Gaziantep Small Industrial Site and the Organized Industrial Zone, which has been prepared to ease urban transportation. The city of Gazi, which is planning to weave with iron nets from the beginning, runs without stopping on GAZİRAY route.
Within the framework of the GAZİRAY project, the Metropolitan, which changed the city's appearance with the superstructure and superstructure works at the D-400 road and Grand Junction, completed the expansion of the State Railways Bridge on Cyprus Street between Ali Fuat Cebesoy Boulevard and Grand Junction. The Metropolitan, which has made promises to the people of Gaziantep that they will complete the works within the 45 day, has reshaped the region.
In order to create sufficient traffic capacity for high-speed trains, conventional trains and suburban operations, the signaling and electric new railway will be constructed between Başpınar-Gaziantep-Oduncular in the GAZİRAY project, which cost 200 million TL. 2 high-speed line, including 2 suburban lines and 25 kilometers, 112 kilometers to be made in the project with a new railway, Gaziantep Gar area will be transformed into a transfer center by integrating with urban transport. GAZİRAY, which will decrease the travel time between Başpınar and Oduncular to 30 minutes, will serve 5 thousand passengers daily with trains run every minute.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- GAZİ-RAY Studies will be controlled in some streets and intersections 23/02/2018 Due to railway expansion works in Gaziantep, it was announced that 52 would be controlled during the day. In the written statement made by the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems of the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep, 26 February 2018 traffic flow from day one, to be provided controlled. Controlled traffic flow will continue for a period of 52 days announced in the statement, duyur GAZI-RAY construction project, Başpınar-Gaziantep-M. Rebuilding the infrastructure between Yavuz Stations ları
- on railways Çerkezköy- 2 between Istanbul and Kapikule. Stage rail maintenance work continues uninterrupted 24/06/2012 Rail maintenance works are completed in Edirne, signaling studies are still going on at some points in the region. Tekirdag Çerkezköy from the town of Edirne-Kapikule direction every day 17.50'de organized, while the same way to Istanbul to go to Kapıkule passengers are provided by buses. Çerkezköy and the road construction works which started at the same time mutually from Çatalca, Çerkezköy Between Istanbul and Istanbul, the train service has dropped to three times a week. During the studies planned to last approximately 10 months, the flights will be held at 10.33 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays once a week. Çerkezköyas a guest or beginning of work '
- Tender Announcement: Supervision and consultancy services will be taken (GAZİRAY) 22/04/2016 Supervision and consultancy consultancy services will be taken Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) HEAD OFFICE reconstruction between Başpınar-Gaziantep-Mustafa Yavuz stations candidates are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. Pre-qualification evaluation results of competence in accordance with the willing participation with 4734 Law No. 5 of Section located in provisions and the listed criteria specified in the pre-qualification specifications from those identified will be invited to bid on the short list with the tendering procedure in certain bidders ...
- Tender Announcement: GAZİRAY infrastructure and superstructure construction work will be done (Postponed to 08.06.2016 Day) 22/04/2016 GAZİRAY infrastructure and superstructure construction work will be done Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) HEAD OFFICE Baspınar-Gaziantep-M Reconstruction of Yavuz Stations Infrastructure and Superstructure (GAZİRAY) construction work, according to the Article 4734 20 No. BNUMX according to certain tenderers will be tender between the tender procedure. 6 will be invited to submit a bid for the candidates listed in the pre-qualification specification. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 94814 1-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 06280 GAR İ
- Gaziantep to be GAZİRAY 25/02/2016 GAZİRAY Gaziantep Attractions Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality and the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) will be held in collaboration with the city "Gaziray" preparations for the project was completed. Mayor Fatma Şahin, who has taken action to minimize the increasing traffic problem due to the intense migration in the city of commerce, industry, tourism and history located on the historical Silk Road, which has hosted many civilizations, has been able to , intersection, one-way work to relieve the traffic while working on the one side of the Gaziaray project continues to work. Tender 11 The Gaziray project to be held in March, Başpınar and Mustafa Yavuz station İ
- Rash expropriation for GAZİRAY Project 06/04/2017 GAZİRAY urgent expropriation for the Project: The Republic of Turkey State Railways Headquarters, making the duration of the Mills-Gaziantep-Mustafayavuz Stations in Gaziantep between the Rebuild Infrastructure and Superstructure Works (GAZİRAY) Project route in 166 real estate to total 166 within the urgent expropriation decision is aldı.kar urgent expropriation process for real estate. The decision of the Council of Ministers on the expropriation was published in the Official Gazette. According to the decision, the route specified in the GAZİRAY Project in the 2017 Investment Program will be expropriated by the General Directorate of TCDD with the immovable properties of the location and island / parcel numbers specified. Click for expropriation decision
- GAZİRAY 100 Thousand Passengers per Day to be Moved 07/08/2017 GAZİRAY project, which is being implemented with the cooperation of TCDD and Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality in order to increase the share of the rail transportation system in the rapidly developing cities of our country, is progressing rapidly. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınOn Thursday, 3 reviewed the ongoing works on the GAZİRAY project with the accompanying delegation. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Sahin participated in the meeting with the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Gundas Apaydın, the meeting after the meeting with the President Sahin went to the construction site. Apaydın, who made evaluations after the examinations, stated that a total of 27 km new railway will be constructed within the scope of 112 km long project. All…
- GAZİRAY Relieve Traffic 07/11/2017 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Şahin, 3,5 informed the public about the annual work, explained the details of the projects with high prestige, and discussed the projects that are closely related to the future of the city, besides the historical, cultural and social investments. 1 announced the acquisitions of the Düzbağ Drinking Water project with a budget of 2018 billion pounds, which will directly affect the economy of the city. Giving information about the ongoing GAZİRAY project President Şahin, güz Rebuilding Between Başpınar-Gaziantep-Mustafa Yavuz Stations Infrastructure and Superstructure Construction Works (GAZİRAY) The building and trees on the project will be expropriated with the immovable properties on the route. 15 million pounds X
- Gaziantep's Rail System GAZİRAY Foundation Founded 21/04/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "If you are going to do municipalities such as the Metropolitan Municipality President Fatma Sahin will do," he said. Arslan, who came to Gaziantep together with the Minister of Justice Abdülhamit Gül to attend a series of inquiries and investigations, attended the groundbreaking ceremony of GAZİRAY, which was organized by the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony at the Station Square, Arslan said, aks If you want such a project, you will work first, and you will prepare your master plan. "You do this much, I'll do this project," he will project us. We will do the project together. Service to this nation and people would not be enough to produce a project. Mill
- GAZİRAY to save both Foundation and Fuel 22/04/2018 The base of Gaziray, which will provide modern suburban services in the comfort of metro between Başpınar and Oduncular in Gaziantep, is the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan on April 21, Minister of Justice Abdulhamit Gül, Deputy Governor of Gaziantep Uğur Aladağ and Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality President Fatma Şahin. The ceremony was held with a ceremony held in Gaziantep Gar Square. ARSLAN: i PROJECT FEE 2018 BILLION 1 MILLION TL ın Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, in his speech at the ceremony, said that in order to reach the target markets of Gaziantep and the raw materials within the structure of the railway and the ports should be brought together, saying, roads, roads to ports lar
- GAZİRAY's First Stage of 10 Km to End the Year 11/06/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Gaziantep Airport terminal building and apron-building groundbreaking ceremony in his speech, attracting attention to their investments in the field of transportation in Gaziantep, the current ongoing 17 projects and the cost of these 800 million pounds reported. In April, the foundation of the first stage of the GAZİRAY'ın 10 kilometer section until the end of the year, the remaining 15 kilometers will come into service next year reminiscent of Arslan, gave information about their transportation investments in Gaziantep. Arslan stated that the investments in the railway sector continued and the studies started in the esi Gaziantep-Osmaniye-Incirlik-Adana-Mersin High Speed Train Project ında.
- % 70i of GAZİRAY Project OK 30/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, 360 thousand people in the day when the completion of the GAZİRAY Suburban Project in general, the overall percentage of 70 completed, he said. TCDD and Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality in cooperation with the start of the year 2017 the construction GAZİRAY Suburbs Project Following the examination on construction sites in Başpınar Region Turhan Minister in a statement to reporters, Gaziantep, Turkey and the developing of, he said growing major city. Pointing out that the city, which has made significant strides in recent years, has turned the crisis into an opportunity, Turhan pointed out that Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality and GAZİRAY Project miş
- Today in History: 21 April 2018 Gaziantep's rail system GAZİRAY 21/04/2019 Today in History 21 April 1913 The Ottoman Government made some concessions for the UK to lift its opposition to the Baghdad Railway. 21 April 2018 The foundation of Gaziantep's rail system GAZİRAY was laid
- 58 Degree Rail Temperature Road Renewal Work Continues 22/06/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Road Department and carried out by employees of road renovations, continues despite the extreme heat. Road personnel, 58 degrees at the temperature of the ray is doing with self-sacrificing work. Özden Polat, President of the Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), headquartered in İzmir, visited the region where the railway renovation works were carried out between Manisa and Akhisar. General Director of YOLDER, Mr. İbrahim Alper Yalçın also attended the visit accompanied by Balıkesir Road Maintenance Repair Manager İsmail Karakoç. Despite the overheating, YOLDER President Polat wished for the convenience of the road personnel who continued their work, and Menemen-Bandırma Signaling Project of the renovation work between Manisa and Akhisar lar
- Railway News | Ray News | Ray Tender | rail Turkey 01/12/2012 Railroad news, the first thing that comes to mind at the news site Ray Haber 31.12.2012 1 will celebrate the age. 11 is proud to provide you uninterrupted service with more than 10.000 news, 10 annual railway news archive, 3000 company information and up-to-date news. Turkey railway market of almost 1 years ago, we reached our target 70%. The next target to obtain an active part on behalf of other rail systems in the world market Turkey. RayHaber, co-owner of English-language RaillyNews, will be with you as a printed publication. Özen Media Group, which has been taking steps towards becoming a railway magazine gisi
- Konya Metropolitan Municipality trolley tender tender Evaluation work in progress 07/11/2012 New developments on the tender of 17 October 2012 on the 60 Day, the purchase of 58 pieces of 1 spare parts and purchase of 70 pieces of equipment were recorded by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the evaluation of the aforementioned tender continues. Officials, the 30 price and% XNUMX out of the price-based technical scoring work will be completed in the coming days noted. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Konya Metropolitan Municipality trolley tender tender Evaluation work in progress 12/11/2012 New developments on the tender of 17 October 2012 on the 60 Day, the purchase of 58 pieces of 1 spare parts and purchase of 70 pieces of equipment were recorded by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the evaluation of the aforementioned tender continues. Officials, the 30 price and% 1 out of the price-based technical scoring work will be completed in the coming days noted. After the completion of the necessary work, the tender will be finalized. As is known, the companies participating in the tender were as follows: 2. Astra (Romania) 3. Bombardier (Germany) 4. CNR (China) 5. CAF (Spain) 6. Pesa (Poland) XNUMX. Skoda (Czech Republic) Source (
- Konya Metropolitan Municipality trolley tender tender Evaluation work in progress 07/11/2012
New developments on the tender of 17 October 2012 on the 60 Day, the purchase of 58 pieces of 1 spare parts and purchase of 70 pieces of equipment were recorded by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the evaluation of the aforementioned tender continues. Officials, the 30 price and% XNUMX out of the price-based technical scoring work will be completed in the coming days noted. Please click for more information: Investments Source: Investments Metropolitan-municipality-tram-scholar-tender-evaluation-calismalari-in-progress is
- Nazillide Superstructure Continues 10/01/2013 Nazilli Municipality road construction and superstructure work continues. Nazilli Yıldıztepe District Kurudere Street, traffic and walking path construction work in spite of the cold weather conditions are continuing. Nazilli Municipality, which paves the way for new road opening and maintenance, repair and renovations of existing roads, attaches importance to the construction of modern new roads, especially where visuality and usefulness come to the forefront. Kurudere Street, which is located among the longest roads after the Alparslan Türkeş Boulevard and Mehmet Yüzügüler Boulevard, continues its construction works starting in front of the municipal mass housing buildings. The lower part of Atatürk High School is on 90 street Lis
- Ropeway work continues in Antakya 16/09/2012 Antakya Municipality by the city to gain tourism in the city of Iplik Market - Habib-i Neccar Mountain between the construction of the ongoing ropeway project, the excavation work continued in the sub-station reported. In a written statement made by the Press Directorate of the Municipality of Antakya, the excavation work continued uninterruptedly in the lower station section where the starting point of the ropeway was the 5 foot. In cooperation with the High Council of the Monuments and Museum Directorate, the work on the ground will be completed and the installation of the cable car line and cabins will be started. The statement is expected to be completed by the end of the year, the ropeway line will be made in approximately one thousand 150 meters and,
- 3. Bridge work continues at full speed 13/04/2014 3.Köprü work continues at full speed: 3, which was inspected by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's helicopter immediately after the local elections. Works on the bridge and the construction of the Northern Marmara highway continue rapidly. 3 in Istanbul. Bridge work continues in full swing. A large number of trucks and construction equipment are available in the region for the construction of the connection roads planned to pass through the forest area. Immediately after the local elections, 3 was inspected by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in a helicopter. Works on the bridge and the construction of the Northern Marmara highway continue rapidly. During the construction of the viaduct 3 has lost hundreds of ede
- Road Construction Work On Sivrice Road In Elazığ 14/04/2014 Road Construction Work on Sivrice Road in Elazığ Continues: Elazığ Highways 8. The road construction works initiated by the Regional Directorate on the Elazığ-Sivrice road continue. Elazig 8. Road construction work started in 2011 by the Regional Directorate of Highways continues at full speed. The construction of the 4 kilometer asphalt on the Sivrice road, carried out by the contractor, continued at the weekend. Due to the ongoing works on the Elazığ-Sivrice highway, the two lanes of the road were closed to traffic. Officials want to be careful about the drivers of this route, the studies will continue in the coming days learned. After the completion of road construction work, the road will be opened again in a short time ardından
- Karaağaç Neighborhood Road Expansion Work Continues 27/05/2014 Road Expansion Work in Karaağaç Neighborhood Continues: Karaağaç Neighborhood 758. On the street, Erzincan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs Construction Team started to work on the road expansion and pavement. Erzincan Municipality Press and Public Relations Directorate said about the studies, asphalt, pavement renewal and road expansion work across the city has been given speed. In the statement, which serves as a commercial zone in the street in question and the work is about to be completed after the work was planned to meet the needs of the region was expressed in the street. In 2014 year, the city center of the city of XnumX asphalt and pavement work is planning. City…
- Asphalt Works on Çankaya Streets Continues 14/07/2014 Asphalt Studies in Çankaya Streets Continues: The teams of Çankaya Municipality are repairing the streets of the district and repairing them one by one, while the new road opening and asphalting works are continuing. The feverish work initiated by the Çankaya Municipality on the district streets continued in the previous week despite the desert temperatures. Within the scope of the Sakarya Pedestrian Zone Landscaping work, Çankaya Municipality completed the ground infrastructure and covering of the two streets in a very short period of time, and carried out a feverish work with all the teams in the district streets. Teams evaluating the demands from the citizens, Culture, Mutlukent, Mursel Uluç, Çiğdem, Mustafa Kemal, Osman Temiz, Vat