Within the scope of the amacıyla Traffic Awareness of Joy inc project prepared by the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, presentations were made to increase the awareness of traffic among the elementary school students and the coloring book was distributed to the students.
The Metropolitan, which touches every part of the society, continues to fulfill the requirements of social municipality. In this direction, projects were developed for the students in order to improve traffic awareness during the 2017-2018 education period and traffic rules were explained to the students. Students were both informed and entertaining in the slide-accompanied presentations.
The Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department of Transportation Planning Branch etkinlik The Joy of Living Awareness ini project, organized some activities aiming to increase the traffic awareness of elementary school students, presentations were made at the activities, coloring books were distributed to the students.
Hasan Kömürcü, Head of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department, participated in the programs organized by Gazi Mustafa Kemal Primary School and Deva Schools.
Within the scope of the project, trainings for schools will continue until the end of the term.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Trams and buses are free to students on LYS Day in Gaziantep 09/06/2017 On the LYS day in Gaziantep, trams and buses are free for students: Buses and trams of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge to students entering the Undergraduate Placement Examination (LYS). Students were especially reminded that the most recent entrance to the exam room was 15 minutes before the exam start time. Public transportation vehicles connected to the Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to all students at 10,11-17,18 June 2017. Tram and buses will be free of charge between 07.00 and 17.00 on the dates of LYS.
- Mechanical characterization of rail steels at 12 International Iron Steel Symposium 05/04/2012 On the last day of the International Iron and Steel Symposium, Karabük University (KBU) Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz started with the presentation of panels related to the Iron and Steel sector by the guests in the Conference Hall. Sabancı University Faculty of Metallurgical and Metallurgical Engineering, Faculty of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. Dr. Prof. Dr. Hüseyin Çimenoğlu, ITU Chemistry Metallurgy Faculty, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Murat Baydoğan, KARDEMİR Executive Vice President Mehmet Yanmaz, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Public Health. Dr. Prof. Dr. Nazmi Bilir, Head of Material Engineering Department at Atılım University
- Afyon Kocatepe University Organized Rail Systems at the Conference 11/05/2012 Afyon Kocatepe University (AKU) Faculty of Engineering "Tunnel Projects and Rail Systems in Istanbul Today and Tomorrow Today" titled IU Faculty Member Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim Jan gave the BATTERY ANS campus 1. The building was opened in 14.00 at the conference hall of Abdullah Kaptan. Dr. Ahmet Şentürk did. France takes advantage of nuclear energy Istanbul University Mining Engineering Department Assoc. Dr. Ibrahim in January, said that Turkey is the country road. IU Faculty Member, who noted that most of the intercity transportation is done by road, Assoc. Dr. İbrahim Ocak, İbrah
- The railway struggle of Bursan was told with a photo exhibition 29/01/2013 Bursan's railway struggle was told with a photo exhibition CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel exhibiting photos of the struggles for the railroad, said that nothing could be achieved alone. The exhibition, which was opened at the Tayyare Cultural Center, featured photographs of Demirel's railway struggle. 39 province for railroad project, 8 77 thousand kilometers of roads traversing the towns and Demirel, the photos taken in the walk, "Kemal Demirel extending from Bursa in Turkey between the rails last year 16" exhibited under the name. There is a separate memory in each photo Demirel, indicating that each photo has a separate AY Nothing alone AY
- 11. Estram in Transportation 10/09/2013 Estram was mentioned in 11.Transportation: 5, which was upset at 7-11 September in Istanbul Congress Center. Eskişehir Tramway System (Estram) has received full marks from the participants as an environment-friendly and exemplary urban transportation system. There were a number of Ministers, deputies and high-ranking government officials from many foreign countries, including President Abdullah Gül, Deputy Prime Minister Beşir Atalay, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. Estram Chairman of the Board of Directors Erhan Enbatan, who participated in the meeting as the representative of urban transportation sector, said içi With the E
- Technological Transformation of TCDD and TAI 10/12/2014 Technological Transformation of TCDD and TAI: The corporate application and software company SAP hosted public sector information technology managers. The technological transformation of TAI and TCDD was explained. SAP Strategic Industries Sales Director Bülent Karal gave information about decision support systems for the public sector at the Rixos Hotel with the participation of more than 200 people. Underlining the strategy of simplifying access to business processes in order to increase efficiency in the public sector, the SAP manager announced the successful projects implemented in the public at the summit. The focus of the event is to simplify the business processes, simplify the work of the institutions and work better iş
- TCDD 1. Regional Directorate Investments Announced in Edirne 26/12/2014 TCDD 1. Investments of the Regional Directorate were explained in Edirne: 2003-2014 for the provinces of Edirne, Kırklareli, Tekirdağ and Çanakkale and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In order to share information on the activities carried out by the affiliated, related and related organizations, including the Regional Directorate, the plans for the region and plans for the new period, and the future vision and sectoral development plans, the Edirne Commodity Exchange Conference Hall invited NGOs and stakeholder organizations. held an information meeting. The meeting was chaired by Yahya BAŞ, Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, by Metin AKBAŞ, 1 Regional Director usu
- Kırıkkale tram project was told 16/01/2016 Kırıkkale tram project was described: Kırıkkale Rail Transportation System Project (KALERAY) was introduced by Kırıkkale Municipality. KALERAY, which will be established between Kırıkkale University and Kırıkkale center, will bring the city and university closer to each other. There will be a total 12 stop in the rail system which will be a total length of 500 thousand 10 meters. Studies on the implementation of the project are expected to start in the coming months. KALERAY Project prepared within the framework of technical support grant of Kırıkkale Municipality and Ahiler Development Agency, Kırıkkale University Mechanical Engineering Assist. Assoc. Dr. Introduced by the slide prepared by Battal Dogan. KALERAY is about 12 thousand 500 meters long and it is located at the center of TCDD Gar ın
- Aviation and Rail Systems Supported 22/03/2016 Aviation and Rail Systems Supported: Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO) meeting organized by the Bursa-Eskisehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA) by the support given. Deputy Chairman of ESO Sinan Musubeyli attended the meeting on '2016 Financial Support Programs' organized by ESO and BEBKA, Assoc. Dr. M. Faruk Akşit, Eskişehir Rail Systems Cluster President Kenan Işık, BEBKA Experts and industrialists participated. ESO Vice President Sinan Musubeyli mentioned the importance of these supports and said, ay BEBKA will provide support to aviation, rail systems and defense industries which are also important sectors of Eskişehir this year.
- Mayor Kocaoğlu told the projects of transportation to Europeans 09/11/2016 Mayor Kocaoğlu told the projects of transportation to Europeans: In Izmir where suburban transport was interrupted due to the strike, the 2016 Autumn General Meeting of the European Regions Council hosted by the Metropolitan Municipality started with the title of eleri transportation Başkan. Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 35 told the representatives of the European country transportation investments in the city. The event, which was organized with the theme of. Sustainable Mobility: A New World ulaşım and the representatives of 35 European countries in the field of transportation in total, began in Izmir. Speaking at the opening ceremony of the two-day event, Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, gave information about transportation projects in the city and ongoing investments. European Regions Assembly 2016 Autumn General Böl