Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality gives traffic education to primary school children. Students who are informed about vehicle and pedestrian safety at the specially constructed traffic training track in the Olympic Park are also subject to a special course on transportation and traffic lights.
Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen said, 'We have been educating our children on this subject by constructing a Traffic Training Track at the Olympic Park as part of the Traffic Project, which was established for the purpose of safe transportation.
In this project carried out in cooperation with the Directorate of Traffic Department of Metropolitan Municipality and Erzurum Provincial Directorate of National Education, we also create traffic awareness in our children. Within the scope of the project, our children, who are subject to education before, are given practical trainings in the field. So far, within the scope of the project, the theoretical education has been transformed into practice. This year we will include our 5 school in the project. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Traffic Training for Minibus Drivers from Denizli Metropolitan Municipality 05/11/2018 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality's traffic trainings for city minibus line drivers continue. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality provides traffic trainings for city minibus line drivers. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Education Park, the first aid for drivers, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Commercial Line Minibus Work Regulation, traffic culture and traffic rules are discussed. During the trainings, which also includes first aid information in emergencies that may occur in the minibus, the drivers are informed about the traffic accidents and the violations that have occurred and the errors are pointed out. The use of public transportation vehicles will be given Denizli Metropolitan aracı
- Traffic Training for Bus Drivers from Denizli 28/11/2018 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. The training activities for the personnel are continuing. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality continues its in-service training seminars without interruption. In this context, Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation A.Ş. Traffic training for the personnel. In the morning and at noon, the traffic training is carried out in two groups: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. General Manager Turgut Ozkan gave. In the presentation, the bus drivers; Speed rules and boundaries, the rule of passage in traffic, the rules of transition, the main flaws in traffic, the rules that should be considered about public transport are explained in detail. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. General Manager Özkan, to the bus drivers Genel
- A New Project That Relaxes Transportation From Erzurum Metropolitan 01/08/2018 Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality, Şükrüpaşa and 50. He started a new project in order to minimize the transportation density in Yıl Caddesi. Metropolitan Municipality, 50. Yıl Caddesi, Şükrüpaşa and Dadaşköy Street will be connected to the new viaduct. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen said in a statement about the subject: yap The viaduct we will make in the region will be 75 meters long. The project to be built on the train line is completed when 50. Year Street, Şükrüpaşa and Dadaşköy Street where the 3 intersection will do more. A new road will be built at the 1120 meter at the same location along with the connection roads. Our new paths are going lar
- Basic Ski Training from Erzurum Technical University 18/02/2014 Basic Ski Training from Erzurum Technical University: The Basic Ski Training Course was given to administrative staff and students of Erzurum Technical University (ETU). In the course organized by the Department of Health Culture Sports (SKS), ski instructor Yasin Kıyıcı teaches ski training to staff and students. 15 February 2014 The seminar, which started on Saturday and lasted four weeks, was quite high. On the natural ski slopes of the Palandoken Ski Center and Xanadu Snow White Hotel, participants took both basic ski training and enjoyed the beauty of the winter.
- Traffic Measures from Ankara Metropolitan 09/10/2018 In order to keep pedestrian safety at the highest level, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has made a y speed cutter esi at the 417 point determined in front of the school this year. In line with the work done, 14 X pedestrian button signaling system m was installed in front of the school. The Metropolitan Municipality continues to take all measures for pedestrian safety while carrying out works to ensure a more comfortable traffic flow in the capital and a safe and enjoyable driving pleasure. The Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, which takes the necessary precautions for traffic signs and signs, is carrying out all the other works at full speed in all the crossing points where both signaling and kasis applications are carried out. Sinyal
- Traffic Measures from Kocaeli Metropolitan to School Environments 11/09/2018 17 in Kocaeli On Monday, thousands of students start 2018 - 2019 education period. With the help of the service vehicles with the students in the morning and evening hours, especially in the school on the main artery can experience densities. Metropolitan Municipal Police teams with the Provincial Police Department traffic control teams, to reduce the intensity to live and the city traffic to spend a busy time to spend a busy time. Acak Traffic Coordination Meeting m was organized to determine the measures to be taken before opening schools. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Police Department Head Serhan Çatal, Provincial Directorate of Police Traffic Inspection Branch Koordin
- Road Traffic Safety Management System from Mersin 26/09/2018 International Standards Organization (ISO) published in 2012 'ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management System' will be implemented by the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality in Turkey for the first time. Businesses and institutions, and is an important way of uncovering and managing standards on risk for traffic safety 'ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management System' to be implemented for the first time in Mersin, Turkey. What is the purpose of Road Traffic Safety Management System? With the ISO 2012 Road Traffic Safety Management System, which was published in 39001 and adopted by many European countries, reducing the accidents and injuries caused by accidents, reducing the stress and ensuring community satisfaction, X
- Mersin Metropolitan Children's Traffic Education Park 08/05/2019 With the cooperation of Mersin Governorship, Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and Mersin Provincial Security Directorate, the opening of the esi Child Traffic Education Park Trafik was held in Sakarya Primary School in Akdeniz district due to Traffic Week. The 'Children's Traffic Training Park', which was completed by the Metropolitan Municipality, was presented to the children on an important day like the traffic week. Mersin Metropolitan Mayor Vahap Seçer, as well as Mersin Governor Ali İhsan Su, Mediterranean Governor Muhittin Pamuk, Mediterranean Mayor Mustafa Muhammet Gültak, Coast Guard Mediterranean Regional Commander Colonel Oğuz Bavbek, Mersin Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Hasan Basri Uçar, Mersin Bas
- Tcdd Erzurum Station Manager Başar gave information about the high speed train between Erzurum and Ankara 30/03/2012 State Railways Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Erzurum-Ankara high-speed train work, the feasibility report is completed, he said. Awesome, AA correspondent, said in a statement, 2012 will sign important work in the summer season. Başar said that a new historical beginning will be experienced for Erzurum with the start of the high-speed train expedition. The speedy train and the climate as a fast train zone will make our people comfortable, safe in
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 Erzurum Express which operates on Ankara-Erzurum line X 20/06/2012 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which runs on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 Erzurum Express on Ankara-Erzurum line 20/06/2015 History Today 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which operates on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- Training for Rise Training for Station Chief, Traffic Controller, Warehouse Treasurer, Facility Surveyor, Road Surveyor 07/08/2012 Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration and Staff Subsidiaries pursuant to Title Change Promotion and Regulation; It is envisaged to open a training on the position of Head of Station, Traffic Controller, Warehouse Treasurer, Facility Surveyor, Road Surveyor. 1-) Application deadline is determined as 03.09.2012. 2-) The conditions to be searched for the conditions to be taken for the promotion training are included in the order annexes. Personnel carrying the conditions of appointment can apply for only one title. 3-) Application for the personnel who has the conditions of appointment stated in the annex of the application and who wish to participate in the promotion training in the office,
- High Speed Train Traffic Training (Photo Gallery) 10/10/2014 High Speed Train Traffic Training: 1. 377 personnel in September; Accompaniment Training, Occupational Labor Legislation Training, Basic First Aid Training, Meeting Management Training and High Speed Train Traffic Training were given. In addition, 161 employees of Contractor firms undertaking YHT construction works were given the Rules to Comply with Third Party Workers on the Railway Line.
- Traffic training for private public transport drivers in Ankara 25/03/2017 Traffic training for private public transport drivers in Ankara: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to provide trainings to various segments of the community within the scope of its social responsibility projects. In this context, “Traffic Safety, Safe Driving and Social Responsibility“ training was given to the drivers of Private Public Transport Vehicles (ÖTA) working in Ankara's public transportation network by the Metropolitan Municipality. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Municipality of Municipalities, Mukhtars and Non-Governmental Organizations and Ankara Police Department in cooperation with the Metropolitan Municipality of Traffic, Traffic Inspection Department of Traffic Director Murat Kalin gave. Police Officer Murat Kalın, first of all, uses the traffic as an active tool for ÖTA drivers.
- Traffic Training for Little Girls at Tarsus Zoo 30/01/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality gave holiday cards to Tarsus Animal Park free of charge for all students who took their report cards as a holiday. After the trip to the Animal Park, the Traffic Training Tool of the Department of Transportation hosted the children for training. Spring Break because of all in Turkey report the excitement of students who live holiday that best ratings for Tarsus Zoo free of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, recognition and animals of the children was enabled through both the fun. Providing the opportunity to visit the Animal Park free of charge for the students of Primary and Secondary level during the entire semester, the Metropolitan Municipality offers indeki
- Traffic Training in Pilgrims 02/06/2014 Traffic Training in Hacilar: Traffic training in Hacilar Within the scope of Children's Traffic Training Project in Hacılar town of Kırıkkale, with the participation of Highways Traffic and Road Safety Research Association and Police Department Traffic Registration Supervision Branch Directorate, education at Seher Vüsat Aytemiz school for children of primary and secondary school age. he was given. Traffic training in Hacilar Within the scope of the Children's Traffic Training project in the town of Hacilar of Kirikkale, a training was given in the Seher Vusat Aytemiz school for children of kindergarten, primary and secondary school with the participation of the Highways Traffic and Road Safety Research Association and the Directorate of Traffic Registration Supervision Branch of the Police Department. Every year, 3 is a thousand people…
- Applied Traffic Training for Children 08/07/2014 Applied Traffic Training for Children: Children who were educated in Odunpazarı Municipality Toy Library were given practical traffic training. At the Toy Library, where children continue to enjoy learning while having fun, educational seminars are organized for children. In the training, which was carried out with the contributions of Eskişehir Traffic Branch Directorate, the children learned the traffic rules. The minors were informed about many important issues such as crossing rules, traffic lights, and practical training after information. Teachers and traffic police along with the children crossing the street in the street of the labor street Ertas was also informed about how to get on the tram. All children passing through the tram turnstile, tram
- Traffic training 16/06/2014 Traffic training in submarine: Provincial Directorate of Police provided training to 7 thousand 500 students within the scope of "Traffic Education for Children" project. In the written statement made by the Provincial Security Directorate, the project was realized within the scope of "Road Traffic Safety Strategy and Action Plan" and it was reported that 7 thousand 500 students were reached in May and June. Within the scope of the project, educational presentations, video and animation techniques and trainings were given to students in the province. The statement, next year, the training will continue to be recorded.
- Traffic Safety Training for Special Students 31/05/2018 Cemil Meriç, which is located within Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, provides education for disabled students in many areas. 69 students who were trained at the center were given training on enc Traffic Safety İl by the teams of Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of Traffic Traffic Inspection. Presentations and animations were made about the duties of traffic police, traffic signs and other traffic issues. TRAFFIC SAFETY The 69 students participating in the training were told about the crossing rules, the safe passageways and pedestrian rules to be used when crossing the road. Training also needs to be done during the journey with another person, seat belt use, passenger rules, not to disturb the driver, Eğitim
- Live Traffic Training for Little Boys 18/10/2018 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Yaşar Gölcu Elementary School gave live education to its students. Yaşar Gölcü Primary School students visited Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department Traffic Management Center together with their teachers Nebiha Akcakoyunlu. Transportation Services Department Head Yusuf Deliktaş informed the students about the working system of the Traffic Training Center and said that the children should be educated at a young age and the traffic awareness should be vaccinated. Head of Department Deliktaş said in his statement: ım In our daily life, there are traffic signs and technological equipment that we use constantly, but we do not know them. Usually when people go to traffic courses they know it as 'Traffic Culture' but in fact kurs
- Traffic Training for Children in Kocaeli with “Trafiko“ Game 30/12/2018 Traffic safety is of great importance for the safety of people in today's world. Teaching the rules of traffic not only to the people who are at the age of getting a driver's license, but also to the children, ensures a consciousness society in the next generations. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department gives traffic safety education to primary school students. At the end of the trainings in the schools, the Traffic Services Branch Office provides a fun, educational and informative game called ere Trafiko all which teaches traffic safety and rules to students. To date, 148 thousand 500 students participated in the Traffic Safety Training. TRAINER AND TRAINING GAME Hizmet TRAFFICO iko The content of Trafiko game EĞ
- Traffic Training for 21.500 Firefly in Denizli 12/01/2019 Within the scope of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Fire Insects project, traffic education was given to 21.500 children last year. Turkey, which is one of the few facilities in Denizli Municipality Traffic Education Park area of theoretical and practical lessons learned amused children traffic rules. Traffic Education Park, which was put into service by the Metropolitan Municipality of Denizli with the aim of learning the traffic rules of the children in the most accurate way and creating a traffic awareness at a young age, hosted 21.500 students last year. The Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Fire Insects project, which includes 05-10 children at the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Education Park, attracted great attention. Within the scope of the project, trafik
- Traffic Training for Public Bus Drivers in Kayseri Veridi 02/02/2019 Kayseri Provincial Directorate of Security Traffic Inspection Branch of Public Bus and Transportation Co. traffic training seminar was organized for the drivers of the train. Kayseri Transportation Inc. In addition to the bus drivers, the training activities carried out in the Bus Operations were carried out by Kayseri Taşıma A.Ş. Bus Operations Manager Ali Eryilmaz and Kayseri Coaches Tradesman Ahmet Erkan also attended the meeting. Traffic Inspection Branch Manager Hakan İbişoğlu and the accompanying traffic officers at the training seminar to the bus drivers; The rules and traffic regulations that should be complied with in city traffic are explained in a comprehensive way. In this context, bus drivers; speed rules and limits, the rule of transition in traffic, rules of transition, all
- Technical Training of New Buses Received for Eskişehir Metropolitan Staff 29/12/2017 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Machinery Maintenance and Repair Department of the technical staff of the Department of the 'technical training of buses within the Metropolitan' continues. Technical training for the KENT and DORUK models, which are newly added to the bus fleet provided to the technical personnel operating within the Department of Machine Supply Maintenance and Repair, is continuing. In the framework of coordination established with OTOKAR ACADEMY, technical training and practical courses are given for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of the vehicles in the training given by the company officials in the maintenance workshop. Metropolitan officials, staff to increase the technical knowledge of the vehicles in the fleet, to minimize the time and cost of the work done to minimize costs ehir
- Railway Safety Management Training by TCDD 04/11/2013 TCDD, the Railway Safety Management Training: Turkey State Railways (TCDD), International Railways Birliği'rı's (UIC) 5- of coordination was established in Eskişehir Safety Management System training program in the Education Center in collaboration 8 reported that held between November. In a written statement from TCDD, representatives from the Islamic country of 11 will participate in the training program. Applicable safety management system and training to meet the need; UIC, SESRIC (Islamic Countries Statistical, Economic, Social Research and Education Center), TCDD and Middle East Railways Training Center (MERTCe) organized in cooperation with the "Rail Safety Management Training" program, Nigeria, Kosovo, Saudi Arabia, Cameroon, Pakistan, Togo, Comores , Iraq, Jordan,,