Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, a super-fast new generation transportation method, is being built in 2020 in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
HTT, one of the companies working on Hyperloop, a super-fast new generation transportation method, is preparing to set up a Hyperloop line in Abu Dhabi with Aldar PJSC, which builds the Formula 1 circuit on Yas Island.
According to the agreement, the commercial Hyperloop line, which will be installed near Abu Dhabi and Al Maktoum International Airport on the Dubai border, is planned to be opened in 2020.
It is stated that the Hyperloop line to be established in the UAE (UAE) capital will be 10 km long and HTT divides the construction process into several different stages.
This agreement will enable the world's first commercial Hyperloop line to be established in the United Arab Emirates, 'said HTT President Bibop Gresta.
With the support of the UAE government, Gresta announced that the first part of the Hyperloop line was planned for the Expo 2020.
Source : I www.haberturk.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Russia wants to participate in railway construction in Abu Dhabi 12/06/2012 ”Zarubejstroytehnologiya Y A.Ş. He plans to participate in the 2 billion dollar railway tender in Abu Dhabi. Yuriy Nikolson, the General Manager of the company, announced this. Nikolson said Abu Dhabi wants to build a 150 km rail at the 160-700 km / h. It is a railway that runs from the Saudi Arabian border to Dubai. In addition, a branch of the railway will go to the mountains where the mining is planned. The project envisions the construction of all railway infrastructure. As explained by the General Director of açıklan Zarubejstroytehnologiya ün, the results of the tender can be explained at the end of the summer. Bir Zarubejstroytehnologiya olog may start the project within one year after the contract is signed if the company wins the tender. Şirket
- Establishing the world's longest high-speed train line between Russia and China 21/10/2014 Russia and China establish the world's longest high-speed train line: Mongolia and Russia, the two countries to connect one of the capitals agreed on the project of high-speed train. The agreement on the high-speed train project was signed in Moscow, Russia. The 7 high-speed train line, which is a thousand kilometers long, is expected to cost 230 billion dollars. The project, which is expected to be the longest high-speed train line in the world, will be three times longer than the 2 bin 298 speed train line between Beijing and Guangzhou, China. The Chinese media have said that the high-speed train line kon
- Israel's first flying car system in the world 25/06/2014 In Israel, the world's first flying car system is installed: the first flying car system of the world will be established in Tel Aviv, Israel. Within the scope of the project, a magnetic rail of 500 meters will be constructed in the yard of the Israeli Space and Aviation Office to keep the vehicles in the air. The world's first flying car system will be installed in Tel Aviv, Israel. Within the scope of the project, a magnetic rail of 500 meters will be constructed in the yard of the Israeli Space and Aviation Office to keep the vehicles in the air. According to the company SkyTran, which will build the system, if the success of this project is achieved, the commercial application will be started and the rails for the transportation kilometers inşa
- Abu Dhabi will have a smaller metro network 06/04/2012 The plans for Abu Dhabi's metro network project were modified and the length of the line was greatly reduced. While the length of the line was considered as 130 km in the first plans, it was decided to make the line as 70 km. The first phase of the line will be ready in 18 at the latest within the scope of new plans. 2020 km / h underground vehicles are planned to speed up to 40 km / h. The transportation plan also includes the inclusion of two tram lines of 100 km up to 40. The tram will run at an average speed of 2018 km / s. Source: Raillynews
- Railway Activities: Middle East and North Africa Railway Project 2012 Abu Dhabi 05/10/2012 The 2012 railway activity of the Middle East and North Africa Railway Project will be held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, between 15 / 10 / 2012 - 17 / 10 / 2012. For detailed information about the event, please click: www.meedrailprojects.com Source: Raillynews
- 3rd UITP MENA Region Conference will be held in Abu Dhabi on 25 / 03 / 2012 13/02/2012 The UITP MENA Regional Conference will be held in the UAE Abu Dhabi between the 25 / 03 / 2012 - 29 / 03 / 2012 dates. The UITP MENA Congress is the largest public transport event in the region that offers experts from MENA region and beyond the opportunity to meet and share information with their own experience and expertise. Please click for detailed information.
- Speed Travel with Hyperloop (Video) 13/08/2013 Train travel at the speed of sound with Hyperloop: Train that exceeds the speed of sound. Fast train will exceed the speed of sound. US billionaire Elon Musk will introduce the Hyperloop train to the press at an 600 speedometer per hour. US technology giant pushed button for train that exceeds the speed of sound. Thanks to the train called hyperloop, which is the latest innovation that Silicon Valley will bring to our lives, it will be possible to find work in different cities or even in different countries. The name behind the project is PayPal, SpaceX and Tesla Motors, the brainchild of American billionaire Elon Musk. It will travel within a speed of Xlox per hour. In half-time, CALIFORNIA'S LOS ANGELES'A According to Musk's claim, Y
- Hyperloop High Speed Tube Train 1300 km goes up speed 04/03/2015 Hyperloop High Speed Tube Train 1300 km speed up: 643 30 is a super high speed tube train that can fold in minutes, and will be used in the US between Sanfransisco and Los Angeles. This crazy project of Hyperloop seems to be groundbreaking in technology as well as in transportation. . The 643 roadway 30 is a super-high-speed tube train that can be used in a few minutes. It will be used in the US between Sanfransisco and Los Angeles. This crazy project of Hyperloop seems to be groundbreaking in technology as well as in transportation. He is also a co-founder of Hyperloop, Tesla, SpaceX and PayPal.
- Hyperloop starts testing at 2016 18/09/2015 Hyperloop starts testing at 2016: Hyperloop Technologies, founded for Hyperloop technology, which is described as Ultra-Speed Train, will become CEO and will start testing in 2016. Hyperloop technology, which has been introduced in the past months, has been able to attract attention since it was announced as the future's ultra-speed trains. This journey lasts approximately six hours and is capable of downloading up to two and a half hours. The founder of this technology, SpaceX and Tesla's co-founder Elon Musk, the space company with his own spaceX is one of the biggest supporters of this project. Any gas, with the absence of gasoline gaz
- 10 with Hyperloop 1 km per second 22/12/2015 10 with Hyperloop 1 per second Speeding Up: US billionaire Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla and SpaceX, introduced Hyperloop in the 2013, a new transportation vehicle he has been working on for a long time, and said that Hyperloop would be a faster and cheaper means of transportation than a fast train. he said. However, this idea was a very pale dream and never had a voice from the Hyperloop project. Year 2015 breaks and new news about Hyperloop appeared. Elon Musk; 'We are currently working on the hyperloop project together with my 500 employee and close'