The world's 10 xnumx's of the giant project of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Turkey, stating that, "So far, we have established a government in this country always referred to their services," he said
After the early elections in Turkey in June 24, the Government will begin to be governed by the Presidential System '. The bureaucratic oligarchy will lose its power thanks to the new system that allows for more effective and faster decision making. Turkey's vision with the new system giant projects will become even faster. In the new period, 29 will be the world's largest airport in October and the first phase of Istanbul's new airport will be put into service. In the new period, the first step in terms of vision projects will be the tender of Kanal Istanbul. Here are some of the vision projects that will accelerate in the new era:
After the recent accident in the Bosphorus, Kanal Istanbul will be auctioned and its works will be started.
Istanbul's new airport, 29, will be launched in October when it becomes fully operational.
Kınalı-Tekirdağ-Çanakkale-Savaştepe Motorway, Malkara Çanakkale, 1915 The Çanakkale Bridge will be the number one in the world's suspension bridges. 5.5 will be completed this year.
Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project is one of the giant projects. This line will be put into service at 2020. Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project will be completed by the end of this year. Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Project will be completed at 2019. Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Project will be commissioned this year. The Sivas-Erzincan High Speed Train Project will be completed at 6.
Menemen-Aliağa-Çandarlı Road and Ankara-Niğde Highway will be finished at 2020. The North Marmara Motorway Kınalı Odayeri Section, which continues its works intensively, will be in service after the 3 year. North Marmara Motorway Kurtköy-Akyazı Section will also be opened in the same period.
3.5 billion-dollar project, which is about 3-folded the Grand Istanbul Tunnel is scheduled to be launched later in the year 5. Gebze-Halkalı between the suburban line will enter the end of the year was specified.
It is aimed that the Akkuyu Nuclear Power Plant in Mersin, which was built with Russia, will be put into service at 2023. The 10 percent of Turkey's annual energy needs will be met with Plant.
In the 10 xnumx's indicating that the world's giant projects in Turkey's President Erdogan, "We have already established government always referred to their service in this country so far. Hopefully, we will be in a period where the presidential system will create a different framework. Good for my country, Tüm he said.
Source: Hasan Ay - www.sabah.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Here's Giant Project in Turkey 06/06/2018 Republican 100. year to a little time, several huge projects coming to life in Turkey. While some of them are completed and put into operation, some of them continue to work. giant projects having a life in Turkey transportation field in recent years. Turkey is a bridge between Asia and Europe, regional and intercontinental trade also attracts the attention of the world. makes a great breakthrough in the economy on the one hand, the giant transportation projects in Turkey, on the other hand creating new jobs with many people doing the job. Turkey's industry, trade and tourism of some of the giant project that will connect to the world and ...
- The world's eyes are in these three giant projects 05/09/2013 The world's eyes are in these three giant projects: 3. With the airport, it was expected that the digging for the sister tube walkway to Marmaray would be hit by the end of the year, while the places where the feet of the bridge would rise. All of the giant projects in transportation will be hit by the end of this year. 3 In May, the foundation of the third bridge was laid. The feet are expected to rise in a short time. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that it was planned to start working at the end of the year for the tube walkway he called 'Marmaray'a brother' at the end of the year, and gave new news for the third airport. Yildirim, the year of delivery of the place at the new airport Yıldırım
- Example of Turkey's Largest Rail Project kbui Established 01/03/2017 Turkey Representative of the Largest Rail Project kbui Established: Karabük University on the initiative of the Rail Club, 3-meter sample of the most commonly used ballasted railway system in the world by the Building Center was established on our campus. The ballast railway system established in the area where the historical steam train is located will be used in the courses of the Rail Systems Engineering students. same question railway system, Turkey - EU financial cooperation so far signed the most high-budget projects feature with "River - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Rehabilitation and Signaling Project" is used in the. In the ballast railway system, which was donated by Yapı Merkezi, travers, rail connection'n
- Giant Poles of Alanya Castle Cable Car Project to be Planted by Helicopter 11/05/2017 The giant towers of the Alanya Castle cable car project will be planted by helicopter: All the materials of the station will be planted with a helicopter in order not to destroy the nature in Alanya Castle with the total 2 giant mast that will carry the gondolas of the new ropeway. CONSTRUCTION CONTINUES WITH ALL THE SPEED The construction of the cable car which is one of the most important tourist centers of Alanya, which is being built for the purpose of providing more modern and faster transportation, continues at full speed. Teleferik Holding, the contractor firm, launched the Bursa Uludag Teleferik in 2014 with an investment of 25 million Euros. The second largest investment of Teleferik Holding is realized in our district. 14 will serve with cab X
- World's First Floating Passenger Train Project in Seattle 18/11/2017 The light rail system, where two trains will carry passengers, was designed to work on the floating bridge, and started to work in 2023. Seattle is not a foreign city for ambitious transportation projects. It is currently home to the four longest floating bridges in the world. Unlike traditional bridges, floating bridges are bridges of water-filled concrete blocks and materials called pontoons. At the beginning of this year, Seattle also completed the earthquake-resistant bridge project. The city is now embarking on a more ambitious transport project. The local transit agency 'Sound Transit' is the world's first light rail Yerel
- Turkey is written in the constitution of the rail system 10/05/2012 In order to comply with the national and international standards and legislation published in Rail Public Transport technology; Review of es Light Rail System Criteria taşıma and expand the scope for all urban rail systems (street tramway, light rail, metro, monorail, etc.), Transportation Study and Public Transport Feasibility Study Technical Specification, Wired human transportation systems (Cable car, chairlift, teleski A study has been started in order to prepare design and security criteria for Exix, etc., and to prepare a draft regulation for the regulation and approval of the urban rail system projects and cable human transportation systems by DLH. Here in DLH's 2010 İşte
- Turkey's Biggest Winter Festival was held Winterfest 18/03/2013 Turkey's Biggest Winter Festival "Winterfest" January 20 2013, Sunday - February 14 2013, was held from Thursday. 16 52 University, 16 University, 7500 40 1996 16 8.000 The first one is 5 XNUMX, which is the Winterfest organization, organized in XNUMX as a student tour of personality. XNUMX prepares to host university students in Uludağ. In the first year of the season, the festival, which aims to fill the empty rooms in the mountain in Uludag during the dead times of the season, is the last XNUMX year. A festival that allows university students to have a ski and winter holiday at a more affordable price Ünivers
- Ski Orienteering was held in the First Time in Turkey Ergan 14/02/2014 Ski Orienteering was held in the First Time Ergan in Turkey: Ski to do the first time in Turkey Orienteering Competition Erkan Mountain Winter Sports total 9 athletes, including foreigners düzenleniyor.xnumx Tourism Center has struggled to make degrees two-kilometer route. Erzincan Governorate, Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate under the coordination of Ergan Mountain Winter Sports Tourism Center has started the Ski Orienteering competitions. 86 athletes, including 9 foreigners, are attending the races where the foreign athletes who make the races throughout the world participate. In the races that started in the morning in the first stage of the Ergan Mountain Ski Center, the athletes will be able to ağı
- Ministry of Transportation to be used in subway and rail system in Turkey is supposed to provide up to 2023 years 5 thousand toolkit 02/02/2012 Ministry of Transportation in Ankara Metro to take 324 set subway vehicle 14 in February, the tender will be done, for the domestic manufacturers 'work completion' emerged. 10 30 million euro market in the first party to open the Turkish manufacturer, the other party 51 'domestic production contribution' the requirement of the tender, 'the 130 vehicle produced at a time' requirement to be included in the tender, prepared to tender the domestic producers have created a shock. In the tender specifications, it was understood that the 324 of the 40 vehicle was required to be 'completed at once'. For Turkish investors, this means that araç 1 has produced 130 vehicles at once Türk. But at a time in Turkey ...
- the most beautiful and the most problematic of Uludag, Turkey's largest 09/02/2015 The country's longest established and most popular ski resort, Uludağ, is especially full on weekends. He's going over his capacity. On a lonely weekend, the 1.500 small car, 150 also went to the big bus Uludag. The biggest ropeway in the world is now carrying 15 thousand passengers between Bursa and Uludağ. Think about the clues that have occurred. I can't do it every year before I visit Uludag. I've done snowboarding, and it's a lot of snow between me and the pine trees. For those who love the board, these two are a beauty. When you reach the summit of Tutyeli's 2, which is the longest track of the mountain, exceeding one thousand meters, you will be able to eli
- Turkey's 365 Things First Day Skiing Snowland Center Opens in Altınoran 20/10/2015 Turkey's 365 Things First Day Ski Center Opens in Snowland Altınoran: You do not need to wait for winter to ski or snowboard. Snowland, the world's most exciting and modern ski slope, which offers the opportunity to ski for four seasons of the year, opens in Ankara in November. Snowland, which is located within the borders of Altinoran and Marina Ankara projects in Sinpaş Yapı, Çankaya, will be enjoying the skiing of 10.000 days to Ankara people with its professional structure, experienced team and 365 square ski track. With Snowflex technology developed by Briton Engineering Development in the UK, it has a floor that is formed from the closest synthetic tracks to the real snow tracks İngiltere
- Turkey's first Winter Games to be held in Festival Sarikamish 12/01/2016 Turkey's first Winter Games to be held in Sarikamish Festival: Turkey's first Winter Games Festival, 15-17 between January with his wife and pine forests will be held at the famous crystal Sarıkamış Ski Center. Winter Games which will be held for the first time in Turkey Festival, to be held in the Sarıkamış Ski Center. The event, which will be organized under the slogan leri Excitement in Winter in Snow cak, will be held in cooperation with Serhat Development Agency (SERKA), Kars Governorship, Sarıkamış District Governorate, Sarıkamış Municipality and Minus 36 Association between 15-17 January. 84 kilometers off road race, rally cross, mountain biking, ski and snowboard race, kids' toy race for kids, festival
- 10 best ski resort in Turkey 01/02/2016 Conveniently located close Turkey's best-10 ski resort of Uludag Bursa and Istanbul due to both a very popular spot Bursa tops the list. The 36-1.750 ski center is located at the center of 2.543 kilometers south of the city. Uludag ski resort has a suitable geography with its Alpine and North discipline in terms of kayak tour skiing “and” helicopter skiing ile options. The best time for skiing in the center, where snowboarding and snowmobiling are available. 20 is the period between December-20 March. The area can serve thousands of people with snowfall. Erzurum-Palandöken Ski or Erzurum
- Today in History: April 24 2006 'Kanan Man Needs to Turkey's railway named' blood donation campaign was organized. 24/04/2012 April 24 2006 'Kanan Man Needs to Turkey's railway named' blood donation campaign was organized.
- Başkentray'l Ankara will have one of Turkey's most original Rail System 09/05/2012 The capital city of Ankara, the capital city of Ankara, was rebuilt by the capital city of Sincan -Kayaş. Domestic and foreign 19 business partnership participated in the tender held at the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. Approximate cost 350 million 832 thousand 791 Euro as the lowest bid for the project, the 186 million 235 thousand 935 Euro was given. With the Başkentray Project, all roads on the axis of Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş will be rebuilt. Station and platform will reach subway standard. 110 million passengers are planned to be transported annually in the project. With the signaling system to be installed, the 15 can be set to cak
- President Altepe "Our goal is to do after the first rail system in Bursa in Turkey," he said. 07/06/2012 Bursa Mayor stating that they convert to modern livable city "Our goal is to make the first rail system in Bursa after Turkey," he said. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, said they broke new ground by producing local metro and tram carriages "in Bursa in Turkey also sat on the rail works," he said. "Our goal is; meet the needs of the rail system in Bursa before then to address the needs of all municipalities in Turkey, "he told the Altepe series will go into production soon. Altepe made the following statements: We are producing our own wagon agon Bursa, the industrial city, was required to be transported. Today we are paying 28 million TL to an imported carriage on an 8 meter. So 4'lü Yani
- RAYDER Magazine, the first and only television project in the Rail Sector in Turkey 04/07/2012 As the Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists Association, we focus on the strategic communication activities that will keep the pulse of our sector within the scope of the 2012-2014 period. Within the scope of these studies, we have prepared a publication project based on the principle that information is the most important value. Our journal, which will be published in the scope of this project and will carry the same name as RAYDER, is planned to be published once a month in 2 and each number will be the average 80-100 page. A summary of important news or interviews will be published in English, or the subject will be provided in English. Said magazine, the first and the rail systems in Turkey will be broadcast as a single moment. In the content of RAYDER Magazine, R
- From Turkey-Europe Ro-La Train Routes and Map 04/03/2012 TCDD continues to work intensively for the last three years in order to create and implement the infrastructure of Ro-La transport, which is the indispensable transport type of the future. In this context, TCDD and Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovenia and Hungary studies were carried out with the participation of sector representatives. As a result of these studies; Turkey from Europe Ro-La transport -Avustury of Istanbul in cooperation with the private sector on the route 3 below (Wels or Salzburg) is planned to be launched between.
- History of nostalgic tram and nostalgic tram in Turkey 06/07/2012 Nostalgic tram The Nostalgic tram is known as a tourist-operated railway system, which serves as a tourist attraction in addition to serving the city's passengers. The purpose in this is, in a way aim, to take a journey on the history of the people who come in that city. The idea of a nostalgic tram was originally launched in the 1950 by the Talyllyn Nostalgic Train, which was established and operated by a group of volunteers in Wales. This movement is a movement towards the preservation of the past, but has brought many '' Nostalgic Train '' to the present day. Nostalgic Tram is the most favorite country in the United States. In many cities, as the historic street tram Birçok
- 5.2 billion euros in turnover took off in Turkey focused on high-speed train 10/07/2012 rail vehicles worldwide in over 60 with Turkey, infrastructure, information systems, offering the flagship company of Alstom Alstom Transport, has made 5.2 billion euros last year. Alstom Transport Turkey General Manager Anil Faith, announced that they are closely involved with the high-speed train projects in Turkey. Export center was the company's worldwide 24 thousand 700 employees found that said Anil Faith, said: "As Alstom Turkey since the year xnumx'l we came to Turkey is continuously growing in all our sectors, we are using our plant production and export center in Turkey. as Alstom Transport Turkey in a sustainable future ...
- Alstom Transport has focused on high-speed train projects in Turkey 11/07/2012 rail vehicles worldwide in over 60 with Turkey, infrastructure, information systems, offering the flagship company of Alstom Alstom Transport, has made 5.2 billion euros last year. Alstom Transport Turkey General Manager Anil Faith, announced that they are closely involved with the high-speed train projects in Turkey. Export center was the company's worldwide 24 thousand 700 employees found that said Anil Faith, said: "As Alstom Turkey since the year xnumx'l we came to Turkey is continuously growing in all our sectors, we are using our plant production and export center in Turkey. as Alstom Transport Turkey in a sustainable future ...
- Karabük University, Rail Systems Engineering, offers a wide range of job opportunities in the rapidly developing railways in Turkey area with double Diplom 25/07/2012 Only students who have completed the Rail Systems Engineering Department at the University of Karabük in Turkey, mechanical engineering courses, as well as taking a few courses diploma in mechanical engineering and rail systems as well as seeing more. Rector of Karabuk University Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, university departments as they opened with no education in Turkey, one of which said that the engineering department of the rail system. Turkey in this field on a large is open, it is clear they planned to close the engineers will grow expressing Uysal, he said: "2011-2012 period opened rail The purpose of systems engineering department, on the rail of our country system that grows with sufficient knowledge and skills about technology ...
- Today in History: August 18 2011 first time in Turkey, in the path of a high-speed train ... 18/08/2012 18 August 1875 In Anatolia and Rumelia, the situation of the works carried out until that time and the amount of money spent on them have been requested to determine the amount of kilometers per kilometer and the amount of 2 million 400 thousand gold was spent for most of the half-finished lines. 18 August 1908 Aydin railway workers and officers strike. August 18 2011 first time in Turkey, in the path of a high-speed train Ankara Demirspor, Chelsea, Eskisehirspor and Konyaspor club held with the participation of the High Speed Train (YHT) Football Tournament began. Genclerbirligi won the cup in the final match, defeating Konyaspor 2-0.
- Prime Minister Erdogan: Turkey with a network of railways we weave 19/08/2012 Press representatives of the Istanbul subway line map of before Erdogan reminded that it is subject to the humor magazine, said: "I showed in a TV program You already know it. Turkey we have received from the Highways? We equip them with what network, from the railways we equip them with what network we got? you know 10. Year passes in Anthem, something we've built with iron networks, cover what? nothing're not wove. There standing was obvious. now Turkey with iron nets, he said, we are weaving. Source: siyaset.milliyet.com.t
- Transit railway will be built from Turkey to China 23/08/2012 The Turkish Council started today in Kyrgyzstan. The construction of transit railway from Turkey to China was agreed at the Summit. President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev; That Turkey-Azerbaijan-Caspian Denizi- Kazakhstan-Kyrgyzstan-China railway project for the signing of the protocol, he said. Nazarbayev said, 'We have decided to bring together our transport ministers to implement the signed protocol.' said. 'This will be a very important route.' Kazakhstan leader, he said, will be behind this project until the end. Source: News