CHP Giresun deputy Bülent Bektaşoğlu, taş The railway to the Black Sea is the dream of Atatürk. This is an unfinished republic project. Since the 1933-1939, where the Sivas-Erzincan-Erzurum line was connected, has been transformed into the most important service expectation of the local people. Sivas
Bektaşoğlu, who made a written statement about the railway routes of Samsun-Sarp and Torul-Tirebolu, which were started to be discussed again in the last days, explained his works in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey on these issues. Bektaşoğlu, reminding the Prime Minister of Trabzon that the railway line will be transported from Trabzon to Gümüşhane Torul to the shore by means of Tirebolu, and finally the statements of the President of the Republic of Turkey, hatırlat A railway line project to reach Trabzon was prepared and publicly announced by Giresun MPs and Minister Nurettin Canikli. But they did not keep their promises. In our election campaigns, our party was deceived and cheated to get votes by the party and railroads and trainers. In fact, some time ago Prime Minister Binali Yildirim in his reply to the proposal, this route was abandoned, the line will be connected to Trabzon over Maçka said. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication has already taken this project into the investment program and has made a tender. So there is no railway to the Black Sea. Our project has been shelved, it is understood that the connection will be made only to Trabzon Proj.
Noting that the demands of the Samsun-Sarp railway have been raised and a public opinion has been formed, Bektaşoğlu said, kayd I am also a follower of both issues and will continue to follow. Because railway transportation is the right for Giresun and Ordu, it is a delayed service. Not only a transportation service, but the development, development, investment and employment of our provinces will be possible in this way. In an instant connection to all provinces and Kafkaslar'l Turkey's Black Sea is our goal achieved. For this, a platform should be established in our province as soon as possible, should be combined with the work in the province of Ordu bir.
Bektaşoğlu said, bilin I have always been aware of the fact that I have kept this issue on the agenda. I hope to realize the dream of Ataturk in the new era and connect our region with the iron networks that it knits will be a CHP. I would like to thank the Chairman of Giresun Tradesmen's Chambers (GESOB) Ali Kara for his sensitivity. I expect the same sensitivity from other NGOs, mayors and all political parties. Aynı
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- CHP Minister, Izmir's Pending Approval 14 Project Moved to Parliament Agenda 14/03/2018 Acting for the projects attached to the ministries of Izmir CHP Izmir deputy Murat Minister, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Ministry of Ministries and relevant general directorates awaiting approval of the 14 project 14 questions brought the agenda of the Parliament. The Minister called on Izmir to continue projects that include services and investments aimed at improving the quality of life of the people of İzmir by opening the way for 'blocked' projects. In his speech, he asked the questions of the Metropolitan Municipality about the concrete and legal reasons and asked the answers of the questions about ehir When to respond to İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Ver and ine At what stage of projects ve. Murat Minister with CHP; Minister of Finance…
- CHP Emre, Bridge Punishment Grievance Brought to the Agenda 18/05/2019 CHP deputy Zeynel Emre, '2. the class asked car owners 'owners of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, regarding the administrative fines imposed on the passage of the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge. CHP Emre, Minister Turhan, the request of the Parliamentary Assembly to answer the question in the justification of the 15 million and more than 2018 3 571 XNUMX thousand registered vehicles with the number of registered vehicles in Istanbul, one of the most important issues to remind the citizens of the traffic regulations, informing the pointed out its importance. Adequate and accurate information Yeter
- Samsun -Sarp told the railway 01/06/2015 Samsun -Sarp told the railway: MHP Trabzon Millimitor Koray Aydin, the Black Sea and the project that will fly to Trabzon, 'Iron Silk Road' project, he said. Aydin, Turkey noted that integrate with the world through this project, Turkey's Trabzon. MHP Trabzon Deputy Koray Aydin, the election work continued in Ortahisar. MHP Trabzon Provincial Chairman Muammer Demeli, Provincial Managers, Ortahisar MHP District President Burhan Bekar and Ortahisar District Managers and Gölçayır, Düzyurt, Kutlugün, Incesu, Tos and Caglayan visited the visit of Trabzon, Trabzon and the agenda of the country, MHP made explanations about their projects. MHP Trabzon Deputy Koray Aydin, President of the State Bahceli MH
- MHP's Ali Torlak carries the “High Speed Train“ Tender to the TGNA agenda 03/02/2012 MHP Istanbul deputy D. Ali Torlak stated that there were constant problems in the railroads during the AKP governments and that the High Speed Railways should be equipped with high security protected lines. In the context of the security measures taken in the High Speed Train route, MHP Istanbul deputy D. Ali Torlak criticized that the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train project should be changed continuously. The completion date of the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train project, which has a total line length of 533 km, is the 2013 year according to the latest announcements of Minister Binali Yıldırım. But the previous…
- CHP's Ağbaba, Gebze, The Viaduct Accident In The Parliament Moves Agenda 30/11/2018 CHP Veli Ağbaba, Vice Chairman of Labor Unions and NGOs, carried the accident in the Gebze district of Kocaeli to the agenda of the Assembly as part of the construction of the Northern Marmara Motorway. CHP Deputy Chairman Veli Ağbaba, Kocaeli, Gebze district, carried out by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the North Marmara Highway between the Mega Projects as a result of the collapse of the ongoing viaduct of the workers under the concrete blocks of the accident carried to the agenda of the Parliament moved. the following question my TRANSPORTATION aND INFRASTRUCTURE Minister of the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Cihan Turhan Family, Labor and Social Services Minister Zehra Emerald Selcuk ...
- Tanrıkulu with CHP, the railways to the agenda of the Parliament 16/01/2017 Tanrıkulu with the CHP, the railways to the agenda of the Parliament: CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrikulu, "The Court of Auditors of the Court of Auditors of the 2015 Year, the situation in the railways, and the railroads of the Court of Auditors examining the dozens of imprisonment process, while the institution, 60 public enterprise within the is it true that the most damaging one is found to be the right? " said. CHP Istanbul Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu'nin Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan demanded by the question to be answered by the Court of Auditors of the Year of the 2015 Audit Report, the railroads revealed the situation and the railways inspectors of the Court of Auditors, dozens of imperfect processing process, while the institution, 60 ...
- Didem Engin from the CHP carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the parliamentary agenda 27/07/2017 Making a speech at the General Assembly of the Parliament, CHP Istanbul MP Didem Engin carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the agenda of the Assembly on the grounds of the Istanbul Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular Line Project. EACH OPPORTUNITY FROM THE NATION, ANY BECAUSE OF THE AKP, BUSINESS DIAGNOSIS AND RANTA TO COME, I do not come to mind the common solution to the solution! CHP Istanbul MP Didem ENGİN made a speech at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the agenda of the Assembly on the grounds of the Istanbul Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular Line Project. GREEN AREA RATIO IN ISTANBUL 2.2% 33 IN LONDON,% 45 IN VIENNA! Didem ENGİN, "Istanbul's historical skyline AKP"
- CHP canceled the canceled ceremony of the congress of the Parliament Agenda 12/01/2018 CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu presented a research proposal to the Turkish Grand National Assembly over the claim that Istanbul Metro lines damaged the public. The research proposal presented by Tanrıkulu is as follows; The former president of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the tender to be made in high amounts by specifying the et misuse of duties ine and in betrayal of the betrayal of köt committing crimes, the municipality to cancel the tenders in response to the start of the construction work, therefore, the public claims that Topbaş and Uysal with the claim that the loss of public was requested to be opened. In the criminal complaint, due to the cancellation of the contract, the firms can claim the cancellation fee, while the total tender price of the revocation price is 12 billion 859 million Suç
- Türeli, with CHP, carried on the agenda of Izmir to the agenda of the commission 28/11/2014 Türeli, with CHP, carried the unending roads of İzmir to the agenda of the commission: İzmir Deputy, Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission CHP Group SözcüSü Rahmi Aşkın Türeli stated that İzmir was neglected in terms of public investments. Türeli said, al İzmir cannot get the share it deserves from public investments. In particular, the roads that continue to work must be completed as soon as possible. Izmir is both an agricultural and industrial city. The service sector and transportation have great importance in terms of combining economic activities here. Hizmet Türeli, during the negotiations on the Court of Accounts and Budget Committee, 2015 Year Central Government Budget and 2013 Final Account draft laws and the Court of Auditors,
- CHP Antmen Moves East Parliament to Parliament Agenda 13/02/2019 CHP Mersin Deputy Alpay Antmen, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan's response to the question of the request of many people, especially young citizens, especially if they want to go to Kars with the Eastern Express, but some of the tourism companies have said they could not go because of the prior train tickets. he said. Antmen asked "Why can't a place be found in the True Express?" CHP deputy, according to him, according to the information about the trips made by sleepers are sold at expensive prices by agents. In its motion, months of January and February, the train of Kars has not been seen in the system even though it does not appear in the system.
- CHP Serter, Izmir-Çeşme Motorway Carriage to Parliament 22/05/2019 Republican People's Party İzmir deputy Bedri hard, Izmir-Cesme motorway their pricing Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) raised the hard, Transport questions concerning the remuneration of injustice and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan asked. CHP Izmir deputy Bedri Serter'in Urla Mayor Burak Oğuz'a came to the agenda during his visit, and especially in the toll part of the Izmir-Cesme Highway is a matter of inconvenience experienced, he added. Fairness should be about this issue before the citizens living in Urla, the domestic and foreign guests in certain periods also received complaints about this issue Serter, "As a deputy from Izmir, Guzelbahce and Seferihisar'ın"
- The Problems of TCDD Transport Staff Moved to the Agenda of the Assembly 12/12/2018 GOOD Party Balikesir Deputy İsmail Ok, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Cahit Turhan, the TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. he carried the problems of his staff to the parliamentary agenda. The proposal submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament, "Train Preparation and Movement Form (5600), the model to prepare the model without any training is transferred to the logistics staff, train structure workers as a result of the separation of infrastructure into two as a result of the workplace and workers, all the workplace near the staff shortage allegedly taken. " statements were given. The questions of the question submitted by MP Ok; 1- The maneuver given to the train staff in the workplaces with right of incitement UM
- SAMSUN-SARP RAILWAY PROJECT 05/04/2012 Traffic and traffic accidents are the most important problems of our country. Southeastern terrorism with traffic terror is the biggest obstacle to the development of our country. Many of us know the causes of traffic accidents. Unfortunately, although we know these reasons, we have problems in practice as a society. Even a few university graduates sometimes know the rules of traffic in practice although they are indifferent. As it is known, the education level of the individual is measured with a diploma and the level of education is measured by his / her behavior. You can observe this attitude of the person in the most beautiful red light, in the attitude towards the pedestrians, in the behavior that is respectful to the environment and nature. Solution of the traffic problem; Besides legal and educational dimension boyut
- RTSO's Target Project Samsun-Sarp Railway and Airport 05/06/2012 The Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry is developing new vision projects after the Ovit Tunnel, which was followed up by Prime Minister Erdogan last month. RTSO, the following objectives; Construction of the Samsun-Sarp railway line, the airport to Rize and tea as a solution to problems identified. RTSO sets the vision projects Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry 43. Assembly Meeting was held under the chairmanship of Parliament Speaker Shaban Aziz Karamehmetoglu. Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which played an important role in the realization of the dream of the hundred-year-old Ovit Tunnel, set targets before that, and followed the Rize-Mardin Motorway and Ovit Tunnel project which connects the North to the South.
- Single Sound Single Target from the Black Sea Business World Samsun Sarp Railway Project 30/12/2012 The only target of the Black Sea Business World Samsun Sarp Railway Project is a common target from Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO presidents. Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO presidents of the Black Sea Region have joined together on the route from Samsun to Sarp to start a railway project. TSO presidents of the region to develop and move to the Black Sea Coast throughout the province will cover all the provinces of the province for the rail should not be moved. The views of the TSO Presidents on the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project are as follows; MURZİOĞLU: I HAVE A HAND M
- NGOs Decide on Joint Movement for Samsun Sarp Railway Line 13/12/2016 CSOs decided to act jointly for Samsun Sarp Railway Line: NGOs of Eastern Black Sea provinces agreed that they agreed on the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project, which is very important for the development of the region. The NGOs of the Eastern Black Sea provinces agreed that the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project is of great importance for the development of the region. NGOs, who are evaluating the project, argue that the Samsun Sarp Railway Project, which is complementary to the ongoing projects, should be commissioned as soon as possible. Deputy Prime Minister Giresun Deputy Nurettin Canikli and Deputy Prime Minister Ordu Deputy Numan Kurtulmuş also supported this project Başbakan
- Our Priority Samsun-Sarp Railway 03/04/2017 Our priority is the Samsun-Sarp Railway: OTSON Assembly Chairman Ufuk Unal, "Turkey is not the old, powerful country. I believe that the path from Samsun, Turkey can do so steep. Samsun-Sarp Railway parallel to the sea is our first choice. Samsun FIRST CHOICE SAMSUN-SARP RAILWAY Army Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OTSO) Assembly Speaker Ufuk Unal, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan evaluated the railway route descriptions in Kars. Ufuk Ünal stated that the expectations of the people of Black Sea were the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project. Unal pointed out that the only way the army can not use is railway. P Samsun-Sarp Railway Project is our dream for many years. Samsun-Sarp Railway parallel to the sea Den
- Samsun Sarp Railway is not a dream 25/04/2017 Samsun Sarp Railway is not a dream: Rize City Council President Metin Topcu, "Samsun Sarp Demiyolu not dreamed," said President Recep Tayyip Erdogan after giving the good news of the high speed train from Samsun to Ankara, the agenda continues to attract great interest. Rize City Council President Metin Artillery said that Samsun-Sarp Railway is not a dream. President Topçu wrote in his article "I am confident that these supplications will be accepted as soon as possible and the Samsun-Sarp high-speed train line will take place in a short time." said. Here's Rize City Council President Metin Topçu's article published in Ordu Olay newspaper.
- Cooperation for Samsun-Sarp Railway 02/10/2017 The heads of city councils in the Black Sea gathered in Rize and decided to take action for Samsun-Sarp Railway. The Chairman of the Army City Council Özgür Enginyurt stated that it was decided to establish a Black Sea City Council Union for the railway. Samsun-SARP MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES City Council President as stating that they met in Rize Free Enginyurt, "We had a meeting there is a combination of the chairman of the City Council of Turkey. Due to a meeting in the region and in the region as well as Turkey's needs in the region were discussed. Samsun-Sarp Speed Train Line became the most important agenda item I took my name. Two to three days in Rize R
- Samsun-Sarp Railway to Open Tourism 20/11/2017 AK Party Ordu deputy Metin Gundogdu, Samsun-Sarp Railway Project related; ”People who say,” Let's take a trip to Samsun-Sarp and watch the scenery will catch the opportunity to see the Black Sea's touristic places, nature and green. Turistik AK Party Ordu deputy Metin Gundogdu, the previous day, held in Ordu, the Black Sea City Council meeting found evaluations. Giving support to the city councils who joined forces for the realization of the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project, Gundogdu said he would be the follower of the project. Deputy Gündoğdu, President Erdoğan'a will transfer the project as soon as possible to save, said: "First of all Black Sea City Councils"
- Samsun-Sarp railway line talks started 10/12/2017 Samsun-Sarp railway line talks about the start of the AK party Army Deputy Metin Gundogdu said: '' This line began to be implemented in the negotiations about. This is not an easy project. We took some measures to prevent the entry of more trouble in Turkey's economy next year. After that, make sure that this work will come to life. AK Party Ordu deputy Metin Gundogdu, Samsun-Sarp between the preparation of the railway project is to be done about this issue, the Minister of National Defense and the AK Party Giresun Deputy Nurettin Canikli said they discussed. In the case of a high-speed train in the Black Sea Region, every Böl
- Samsun-Sarp railway to improve Black Sea 13/12/2017 Chairman of the Board of NAMIB Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, "Sarp-Batum after the connection with the railway, this connection with Rize, Trabzon and Samsun in connection with the establishment of the contribution to the increase in exports to all of us is known," he said. Chairman of Eastern Black Sea Exporters Association (DKİB) Chairman Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Samsun-Sarp told about the railway. In a statement he made while Gürdoğar, "in order to get Turkey's share of potential The will be given connection from Turkey to Batumi railway is of great importance. In this context, logistics transport in terms of international new integration priorities then ensuring connection with the Sarp-Batum railroad that Rize, Trabzon and Samsun in connection with ir
- Samsun Sarp Railway Project 23/02/2012 Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO is a joint target of the presidents. Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO presidents of the Black Sea Region have joined together on the route from Samsun to Sarp to start a railway project. TSO presidents said that the province should not be involved in the province for the railway which will cover all the provinces along the Black Sea Coast in order for the region to develop and make moves. The views of the TSO Presidents on the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project are as follows; ÇAKIRMELİKOĞLU: THIS RAILWAY WILL BE OUR KURTULA Giresun TSO President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, Gir Ordu-Giresun-Trabzon-Rize-Artvin provinces for each other DEM
- Samsun-Sarp Railway Very Important 09/05/2018 Ordu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OTSO) Parliament Speaker Levent Yildirim, "Samsun-Sarp Railway for the realization of all the effort, we are ready to use the energy," he said. Levent Yildirim, elected as President of the Assembly OTSO Parliament, the Parliament as the speaker will work to develop the army, he said. Expressing that the army is a growing city OTSO Parliament Speaker Levent Yildirim, TS Army's trade expanded. There was also a great potential in terms of tourism. There are also good developments in terms of industry and urbanization. We are following these developments as Army Chamber of Commerce. I follow him as head of parliament. I'm the speaker ...
- Samsun-Sarp Imagination Continues 26/03/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who came to Samsun, Ordu, Giresun and Trabzon for AK Party provincial congresses, talked about Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train Project to Samsun city congress. While President Erdoğan did not say anything about the railway in Ordu and Giresun, he promised the Trabzon-Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Line in Trabzon yesterday. Samsun will not be fast-troubled President Erdoğan in his speech to the public in Samsun, "a city like Samsun," fast, no trimming, "and Kirikkale-Corum-Amasya-Samsun line of the project and drilling work began. We are also renewing the existing railway between Samsun and Sivas with an investment of 1,2 billion pounds. Yen The attractiveness of Trabzon will increase President Erdoğan, Trabzon Ayrıca