Bursa high-speed train line, which was recently auctioned, is planned to be opened at 2019. The history of the high-speed train will take place in Bursa.
Deputy Prime Minister Hakan Çavuşoğlu gave information about the developments in the Bursa High Speed Train Project which will be connected to Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train and will speed up to 200 per hour.
With the infrastructure tender of 41 kilometers between Yenişehir and Osmaneli, the superstructure and electromagnetic tender of the whole of the 108 kilometer line in Bursa-Yenişehir-Osmaneli ended on 3 April 2018. According to the tender, the 108 km line between Bursa and Osmaneli is planned to be completed in 730 days.
The foundation of the 2012 was planned to be opened in 2016, and the opening of the line was postponed to 2019.
Bursalılar waiting for the history of the fast train will be excited
Bursalılar also waiting for the fast train line to open as soon as possible. Talking to Bursa Kent newspaper, Şaban Yıldız, who is 70, said that the high speed train is needed for Bursa. Yıldız, who stated that the process should work fast, called on government officials: millet Why is the European city Bursa not able to reach a high-speed train? For the fate of the high-speed train, I will try to reach our President. I ask that this work be solved now. Artık Bursa people, who applied to the ministry and the governor's office in order to accelerate the process, are looking forward to the fact that they will have a high-speed train.
Source : www.yeniasya.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- When is the Fast Train to Bursa 20/04/2018 Bursa's high speed train line, which was tendered recently, is planned to be opened in 2019. The people of Bursa are looking forward to the fast train. Deputy Prime Minister Hakan Çavuşoğlu gave information about the developments in Bursa High Speed Train Project which will be connected to Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train line and will make 200 speed per hour. Infrastructure tender of the 41 kilometer section between Yenişehir-Osmaneli and the superstructure and electromagnetic tender of the entire 108 kilometer line as Bursa-Yenişehir-Osmaneli were concluded on 3 April 2018. According to the tender, 108 km line between Bursa and Osmaneli is planned to be completed in 730 days. Bursa high speed train line, which was founded in 2012, is expected to open in 2016 yıl
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- When does the Bursa-Ankara high-speed train line end? 16/11/2017 Izzettin Küçük, Governor of Bursa, gave information about two projects closely related to the city. Bursa Governor Izzettin Kucuk said the construction of the Bursa Bursa high-speed train continued with the construction of the Bursa Bursa high-speed train. Small, "Istanbul Izmir, the highway will end in 2018. Bursa 2,5 hour we will be in Izmir.
- When are the new trams coming to Konya? 26/12/2012 The technical and technological improvement of the trams, which had a great deal of burden in the city's public transport, was a necessity. Konya Metropolitan Municipality has started to work for the improvement of trams even though it is late, and in recent months, the tender for the new trams in Konya. It was a matter of time when the new trams would arrive and when it would be served. Konya Metropolitan Municipality said that the tender process regarding the purchase of 60 modern tramway continues within the framework of legal regulations and the process of the arrival of trams to Konya will start with the completion of the tender. On when the tender will be completed İ
- Bursa high-speed train arrives rapidly 59 ends year-long craving 20/12/2012 Bursa high-speed train arrives rapidly 59 year-long craving ends Bursa-Mudanya Line is closed by a law in 1953 and then dismantled with the iron network disconnected Bursa, 59 year longing ends. Turkey's most important industry, textile and Bursa, one of the tourism centers to provide rail links to the East-West axis 105-kilometer Istanbul high-speed train Line's 75 kilometer section forming the Bursa-Yenisehir basis of the stage, 23 December 2012 Sunday hours are taken in 13.00 . Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security, Bursa-Mudanya Yolu Balat Mahallesi Mevkii
- Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 10 hours between Ankara and Bursa 19/12/2012 Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 hours between Ankara and Bursa 10 to be cut in minutes The basis of the Bursa High Speed Train Line, which will end the year-long 59 year-long railway line of Bursa, is being launched on the 23 December Sunday. When the line constructed according to the high-speed train technology will be put into service, the Ankara Bursa Intercity Train will take 2 hours to 10, and the Istanbul-Bursa travel time will be at 2 hours. After the Bursa-Mudanya Line of 15 has been closed with a law in 1891 and its connection with the iron network has been terminated, the yearly longing for the province of 1953 ends.,
- When should you take a Fast Train from Konya to Istanbul? 26/06/2012 High-speed train developments Konya-Ankara high-speed train line to gain new sets of indicating that the tender process continues Üzülmez, with the arrival of the new sets between Konya-Ankara time will be reduced to 70 minutes. Üzülmez, Konya-Istanbul high-speed train services at the end of the 2013 year is expected to start said. Providing information about the construction of a high-speed railway station in Konya, Uzulmez, "Gar auction was made. But less than three companies applied to the tender was canceled. Hopefully, a tender will be opened again in July," he said. Source: www.konhaber.com
- When will the High Speed Train Project under construction continue between Ankara and Istanbul? 02/11/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Lightning, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project found in the construction. Binali Yildirim, stating that the site follows the monthly meetings, said: '' The previous meeting was held in September 29. Today 1 November. We're doing this meeting. Within this period, we evaluated progresses, developments, works, and jobs that could not be done. In summary, up to now in İnönü up to Köseköy. There is no problem in the infrastructure or superstructure to disrupt the program. There are places that require a one or two routes change. We started to work there. If we continue the same follow-up after that, Bundan
- When will the High Speed Train Project under construction continue between Ankara and Istanbul? 02/11/2012
Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Lightning, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project found in the construction. Binali Yildirim stated that he was following the monthly meetings of the site and said: ti The previous meeting was held in 29 in September. Today 1 November. We're doing this meeting. Within this period, we evaluated progresses, developments, works, and jobs that could not be done. In summary, up to now in İnönü up to Köseköy. There is no problem in the infrastructure or superstructure to disrupt the program. There are places that require a one or two routes change. We started to work there. After that the same follow-up Bundan
- When will High Speed Train operate? 23/11/2012 When will High Speed Train operate? Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that it will contribute more than 800 million dollars to the economy with the implementation of the High Speed Train project. Minister Yildirim, said in a statement, Turkey's YHT xnumx'inc in the world with technology, he recalled xnumx'ınc countries in Europe. The Republic of Turkey State Railways in line with the target for the year 8, the country-wide railway network 6 thousand kilometers that expresses Lightning removed, this network will form the 2023 thousand kilometers, while the High Speed Rail line economic, stressing that he would make an important contribution to the social and cultural development. The construction will continue and connect the four major cities Yapım
- When will a high-speed train arrive? 23/02/2013 When will a high-speed train arrive? CUMHURİYET People's Party (CHP) Antalya Deputy Av. Gürkut Acar, Antalya's long-standing agenda on the agenda once again brought the agenda of the TGNA. Acar, "the port city of Antalya to connect the inner regions of the railway or high-speed train line will be made when?" He said. CHP, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim demanded to respond to the request, the port cities are usually connected to railways and inner areas, sea-rail freight and passenger transportation is continued efficiently, he said. 'TOURISM SUPPORT DATA' in the world and Turkey that there were many instances of it ...
- When does the Eskişehir Istanbul high-speed train line start? 24/03/2013 When does the Eskişehir Istanbul high-speed train line start? Erdogan, Eskişehir Station, Eskişehir-Konya High Speed Train in the commissioning ceremony gave the people of Istanbul. Erdogan announced that the Eskişehir-Istanbul route will be opened in Istanbul together with the 29 October Republic celebrations. Prime Minister Erdogan, the two major cities today; The capital of the Seljuk capital Konya and the Turkish World Cultural Capital Eskişehir is connected by high-speed train services, he said. Source: www.internethaber.com
- When will the Manisa Fast Train project be implemented 20/07/2013 When the Manisa High Speed Train Project will be implemented: The third meeting of the Provincial Coordination Board's 2013 was held with the participation of the directors of the offices and institutions under the chairmanship of Governor Abdurrahman Savaş. High-speed train and construction of the Sabuncubeli Tunnel were the highlights of the meeting. DDY 3 for the high-speed train line. While Murat Bakır, Deputy Director of the Region, said that he did not have any knowledge about the subject, it was surprising that he was interested in the Sabuhcubeli Tunnel. Regional Director Abdülkadir Uraloğlu, Tunnel of Izmir, there is no problem, but the entrance to the tunnels expected to be entered in May in Manisa part of the lands could not be entered due to the landslide. Uraloğlu, 2 of the tunnel U
- When to open the Ankara Istanbul high-speed train line 14/08/2013 When the Ankara Istanbul high-speed train line will be opened, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım said that the trains work flawlessly and as planned in Ramadan Feast. Cak Railway investments will continue to increase. The main festival, Marmaray and Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be opened in October 29 will live ın. When the only means of transportation of the train at the time of the train went to the silence reminiscent of the train, said, er Then each meeting was a festive mood. As of 2003, we have taken the railways as a priority with all modes of transportation. Thank God we are today the eighth in the world on the high-speed train, sixth in Europe. Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train and Marmaray's hand Ankara
- When to start Malatya High Speed Train Project 03/09/2013 When will the Malatya High Speed Train Project start: When asked by the Minister of Transport, Binali Yildirim, in a written reply to the Grand National Assembly, he asked Malatya where the High Speed Train Project should be started. CHP Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim asked to the Parliament in writing a question to the Parliament in Malatya asks the question asked when the High Speed Train Project. In a motion by CHP Deputy Ağbaba with the request of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım to be answered in writing, the motion by the Ministry of "High-Speed Train of the City of 5 in the next 14 year by your Ministry"
- Ankara Istanbul high speed train line will end (Photo Gallery) 20/12/2013 When the Ankara Istanbul high-speed train line will be finished: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım stated that ti 2013 will start to serve Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project as of September. “Previously, the date of the 29 October Republic Day was announced. it was announced that it was taken forward. Information on the Project The Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Project includes a new dual-line high-speed railway construction with 15 km / h speed, all electric and signal independent of the current line. Upon completion of the project, Ankara-Istanbul will be reduced to three hours. It is aimed to increase the share of 533 with 250 to 10. Ankara-…
- When will Ankara High Speed Train Line finish? 15/02/2014 When the Ankara High Speed Train Line will be finished: The construction of the station in Gebze and Izmit was started on the YHT line which will reduce the rail transportation between Ankara and Istanbul to 7 hours from 3 hours. Within the scope of the Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project, rail laying works have been completed in the 112 kilometer section. Within the scope of the project, construction of the stations in Gebze and Izmit in the Kocaeli section of the YHT line was started and 50 of the electrification works was completed. Within the scope of testing of electrification plants, even high voltage is sometimes supplied. Gebze-Köseköy between the 200 people working on the line, March is aimed to grow. With the opening of the YHT line between Ankara and Istanbul, the 7 hourly railway between the two cities İstanbul
- When to Open a Fast Train? (Photo gallery) 02/03/2014 When to open a high-speed train: The Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train Project includes a new double-track high-speed railway construction with 533 km / h speed, all electric and signal independent of the current line. Upon completion of the project, Ankara-Istanbul will be reduced to three hours. It is aimed to increase the share of 250 with 10 to 78. Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Line will be integrated with Marmaray and will provide uninterrupted transportation from Europe to Asia. With this project, which connects the two largest cities of our country, social, economic and cultural shopping will increase between the cities and our country, which is in the process of membership of the European Union, iki
- When to arrive in Kayseri 27/01/2015 Kayseri will arrive at high-speed train: Kayseri will have a fast train. AK Party Kayseri Deputy Yaşar Karayel, the province's most important project, announced the high-speed train. When is the high speed train to Kayseri? AK Party Kayseri Deputy Yaşar Karayel: X In this year, Bünyan-Sarıoğlan Irrigation 210 million TL, Bünyan Elbaşı-Karadayı Irrigation 90 million TL, 305 million TL irrigation including the main transmission and irrigation will be made. Project works have been initiated for the expansion of our airport and construction of new additional terminal buildings. Our goal is to complete 2007 by the end of the year. High-Planning Council Decision of High Speed Train Project completed, 142 kilometers, Hızlı
- Erhan Usta Asked When To Start Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train Project 21/12/2015 Erhan Usta, Samsun-Ankara asked when to start the High Speed Train Project: MHP Samsun deputy Erhan Usta, the General Assembly of the Parliament in the budget negotiations, the Minister of Finance Ağbal'a Samsun-Ankara high-speed train asked when the project began. Parliamentary General Assembly, 2016 Year Central Government Temporary Budget Draft Law MHP Samsun deputy Erhan Usta, Finance Minister Naci Agbal asked the budget what is being prepared for Samsun. Erhan Usta Turkey Samsun Provincial ranking in terms of population stating that the xnumx'nc; "Sort of Turkey 16. When we look at the economic indicators in Samsun, 16 in employment, 19 in the second row, the number of corporate tax liability Sırada
- Fast train to Kayseri 07/01/2016 When the high-speed train will arrive in Kayseri: AK Party Kayseri Provincial Chairman Hüseyin Cahit Özden, the press meeting with members of the city came together in a statement he made in the statement, "If the rail system goes down from the top of the two lane road if we can make the traffic we can think we can relieve the traffic. The Prime Minister promised in the program organized by the Provincial Chairman of the AK Party Provincial President Hussein Cahit Ozden, met with the press members came for dinner and talked to members of the press in the city informing members of the press about the work Özden, answered the questions. ,, We were going to visit you.,
- Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas-Kayseri high-speed train project will be completed 27/01/2016 Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas-Kayseri high-speed train project will be completed: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas-Kayseri high-speed train project will come into operation until the 2020 said. Erdogan,-Antalya-Konya -Aksaray'Nevşehir- We plan to take the Kayseri high-speed train line up to 2023 “. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas-Kayseri high-speed train project will come into operation until the 2020 said. Erdogan, ler Antalya-Konya -Aksaray ileNevşehir- Kayseri high-speed train lines continue to work in sections. We plan to take 2023 as service. X Erdogan said that there is no difference in the parallel structure with separatist terror, and that they are with Kayseri in parallel with the parallel structure. Kayseri ...
- When will Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line open 26/02/2016 Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line will be opened when: Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line at the end of the 2018'in announced that they aim to complete. One of the most important legs of the Ankara-Sivas high-speed train project was completed. 5 120 thousand meters, which is Turkey's longest high-speed railway tunnel light appeared in Yozgat Akdağmadeni Tunnel. NTV Ankara Intelligence Chief Ahmet Ergen at that point Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım spoke with the project. The questions asked and the answers received are as follows: Mr. Minister, first let's say good ... Today we witness a very historical master. Ankara, Sivas Yozgat, including Ankara
- When will Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line open 08/08/2016 Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line will be opened when: Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Sivas YHT line Elmadağ Construction Site found. "2018'ın 2 half of Ankara-Sivas YHT'ye Ankara-Istanbul YHT'e will be connected," he said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project in the infrastructure work so far in the 70 progress made by specifying the project, Yerköy-Sivas electromechanical systems and superstructure of the project will be held in October 6 tender. Arslan, Ankara-Sivas YHT Line Elmadağ Construction Site found. In his speech here, the coup attempt 79 million thanks to the spraying of the nation's spirit has been proven to the whole world emphasized Arslan, "Our"
- Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line when the underpass will be finished 25/08/2016 Konya-Karaman Speed Line in underpasses will be completed when the Konya-Karaman Republic of Turkey to be examined over the underpass work in the High-Speed Train Line State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın and his team came to Konya. TCDD managers, Konya Metropolitan Municipality and Meram Municipality with the managers of the high-speed train line, Kaşınhanı'na visited the section. General Director of State Railways following field inspections İsa Apaydın, Mayor of Meram Fatma Toru, Konya Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Selim Büyükkarakurt and the meeting with the related managers of the pedestrian underpasses initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality Sekreter