Deputy Prime Minister Hakan Çavuşoğlu and Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan carried out the transportation coordination meeting in the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Dobruca Facilities, where the district mayors and the investments in the area of transportation in Bursa were discussed.
Bursa There are many rail systems in Bursa, but there is the operation of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality about the metro that will serve the city's Yildirim area. The transportation master plan is carried out by the metropolitan municipality. As the Ministry, we work in coordination. Our goal is to complete the transportation master plan this year. Accordingly, we would like to finish digging the project and tender processes together with the municipality in this year. I know that the locals are looking forward to this Bur.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kanal Istanbul's First Digging Will Be Hit During This Year 26/02/2018 Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the first excavation to Kanal Istanbul will be shot this year. Arslan said, X The channel will be about 45 kilometers. ”Our country, 100. 2023, which is the anniversary of its foundation, continues to move forward with the steps of being a welfare state with a strong and fast pace. In this context, as the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, we realized many big projects such as Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, Osmangazi Bridge, Eurasia Tunnel, Marmaray, High Speed Train Lines, divided roads, highways, airports, marinas. 15 has invested over 380 billion liras in the annual process. This is the year before Bu
- The first dig for the Uzungöl cable car project will be hit on May 01/03/2017 The first digging for the Uzungöl cable car project will be shot in May: the ropeway works are planned to be built in Uzungöl, the tourism paradise of Trabzon. The first dig in Uzungol will be shot in May. Steps were taken in the cable car which is planned to be built in Uzungöl, one of the favorite regions of Arab tourism in Trabzon. In Uzungöl, the construction of the cable car will start in May and will be inaugurated after the 20 month. Şükrü Fettahoğlu, owner of Uzungöl Teleferik company, shared the information about the cable car work in Uzungöl at a press conference. In the summer season with the cable car to be built in Uzungöl 7-10 thousand, in the winter season 2 thousand people who said they aim to move people Fettahoğlu said:, 2014'de Uzungöl cable car project 14 tender Uz
- Haydarpaşa Port will be shot first after the tender! 30/10/2012 The final arrangement decision for the Haydarpaşa Train Station and Port Transformation Project in Istanbul was passed by the Metropolitan Municipality Council. Haydarpasa Port plan to plan and the first digging will be shot after the tender. Source: www.emlakkulisi.com
- 3. the first digging for the airport will be shot when 05/09/2013 When the first digging for the airport will be shot: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, 3. said that they would like to start the business in the first quarter of next year for the airport project at the latest. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the new airport in Istanbul, the delivery of a few conditions for the location, stating, "We will solve all the problems with everything we do after the delivery of the contractor firm will start to work. Otherwise the business will continue with continuous problems. Therefore the date it is difficult to give, but our goal is to complete the work in the first quarter of next year without delay, at the end of the year, at the end of the year, to actually start work hedef
- The first dig for the Mersin-Adana high-speed train line will be hit this month 06/01/2015 The first dig for the Mersin-Adana high-speed train line will be shot this month: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan made important statements on the television program. Minister Elvan, Channel 7'de "Capital Tower" agenda in the program and the work of the ministry, Mehmet Acet's questions answered. Elvan, Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Eskisehir, Konya-Istanbul lines, said they did not do harm, said: "We will give more weight to railways in particular this year. If you look at the amount of funds already allocated for railways, we have seen it very clearly In 2015, we foresee an investment of 9 billion liras, which started from a few billion liras. olac
- First Digging For Gebze Metro Will Be Hit At 2018 06/02/2017 The first digging for the Gebze Metro will be shot at 2018: Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, the mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, said that the first project of the project to be carried out in Gebze will be shot in 2018 if there is no setback. Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, visited the rooms of construction, electricity, architects and mechanical engineers in Gebze. Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu consulted on the elimination of the shortcomings seen in urbanization. ”WE WILL START THE FIRST METRO STUDY IN GEBZE toplum Expressing that they are always open to the ideas and suggestions of civil society organizations, President Karaosmanoğlu said, E In the name of transforming the city, we have trouble with our citizens. We saw this in our tram project in İzmit. Our trades are justified because of this work Es
- The first dig in Uzungöl cable car project will be hit in May 01/03/2017 In the Uzungöl ropeway project, the first digging will be shot in May: the ropeway works are planned to be built in Uzungöl, the tourism paradise of Trabzon. The first dig in Uzungol will be shot in May. Steps were taken in the cable car which is planned to be built in Uzungöl, one of the favorite regions of Arab tourism in Trabzon. In Uzungöl, the construction of the cable car will start in May and will be inaugurated after the 20 month. Şükrü Fettahoğlu, owner of Uzungöl Teleferik company, shared the information about the cable car work in Uzungöl at a press conference. In the summer season with the cable car to be built in Uzungöl 7-10 thousand, the winter season 2 thousand people who said they aim to move people Fettahoğlu said the following: "2014'de Uzungöl ropeway project 14 February tender"
- 14 workers stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel 17/07/2014 14 workers trapped in a collapsing railway tunnel were rescued: 14 workers were stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel two days ago in the south-west province of Yunnan. Local officials, workers trapped in the tunnel 27 hour after a tunnel with a tunnel, said they were sending food, water and flashlights. In a statement to the local government, the 14 announced that the worker was right and safe, but the situation with a worker is not yet clear. The railway tunnel, called Funing 1, collapsed two days ago and the 15 worker was stranded. China's Yunnan province and Guangxi Cuang Autonomous Region Çin
- Bursa Urban Rail System, Sculpture - The first dig in the garage line is hit in July 30/05/2012 The projects that will enable Bursa to become a center in the region especially in the field of railroad systems are being developed rapidly. Altepe, Bursaray Görükle and Emet lines are opened to the voyage and the works on the Kestel line are continuing. He stated that the turn came to the urban rail system. The city's first main artery in the tram line of the 6-kilometer of the Sculpture-Garage line in the last stage of the studies voicing President Altepe, the first in the month of July, said it aimed to hit the first dig.
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"
- Minister Yıldırım gave a date to Keçiören subway (Photo Gallery) 11/06/2013 Minister Yıldırım gave a date to the Keçiören metro Minister for Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yıldırım opened the Kecioren Kızlarpınarı Street, which has been closed for approximately 11 months due to the works of Tandoğan-Keçiören Metro. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, opened the Kecioren Kızlarpınarı Street, which has been closed for approximately 11 months due to the works of Tandoğan-Keçiören Metro. Visiting the shopkeepers on Kızlarpınarı Street, Minister Yıldırım chatted with the artisans and citizens. Stating that they have been suffering from work due to the closure of the street for approximately 11 months, the tradesmen asked the Minister Yıldırım for tax assistance. Minister Yildirim, then answered questions from journalists. 2 YEAR PROCESS COMPLETED IN 11 AYDIN Kecioren-Tandogan X
- Lightning Underground Green Light 27/02/2018 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş completed the current month of 3,5. In the meantime, transportation and water prices reduction, savings and non-profitable projects for transportation, which will be the meaning of transportation to the junction point 29 junction point, the municipality has signed a number of important works, including renting some of the property. Two important issues in these studies; Ankara's support for major transport investments and urban transformation was expected. Because the budget facilities of the Metropolitan Municipality were not enough to realize them. Especially the special work for Yıldırım subway was started. The project, which was started as an 6 kilometer, has been extended to 13 by extending to the City Hospital. Of course…
- The First Digging For The Ropeway In Kahramanmaraş 03/04/2017 The first excavation for the cable car was shot in Kahramanmaraş: the first step was taken for the ropeway project to be built by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş. The first project for the cable car project of the Metropolitan Municipality was drawn and then the expropriation works had started. Following the expropriation work and demolition work was started. According to the zoning plan initiated by the Directorate of the Department of Science Affairs of the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, the 29 parcels in the area defined as the overhead line cable car station area in the west of the castle are covered by the expropriation works and the demolition works cover these parcels. In this minval, our Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoç Erk
- First Digging Shot to Seven Wells 22/05/2017 The first digging was shot at seven wells: Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality struck the first excavation for the construction of the summer-winter recreation area and ski resort, which will be built in the seven wells area. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoç, one of the important projects of Yedikuyular Summer-Winter Recreation Area and Ski Center work began. WHAT TO TAKE PLACE? Yedikuyular Summer-Winter Recreation Area and Ski Center 540 square meter and management unit, 550 square meter restaurant and cafe, 140 square meter female and male toilet and sink 140 square meter upper station, 270 square meter snow crushing vehicle garage 2 pieces generator buildings 2 pieces water tanks ...
- Üsküdar Çekmeköy metro tunnel excavation work started 13/02/2013 Üsküdar Çekmeköy metro tunnel excavation works began Tunnel excavation works in Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy subway line were started with a work machine called arı mole Ü. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas, after bringing the work to a certain point Mecidiyeköy'dan Altunizade'ya will be a cable car line. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Kadir Topbas, as well as Ümraniye Mayor Hasan Can, Üsküdar Mayor Mustafa Kara and a large number of officials attended. Kadir Topbaş, who made statements before the tunnel digging works, said: ediy As the Metropolitan Municipality, we have allocated the 55 of our investments for transportation. In the world un
- The First Digging of the Capital's Space Base Looking YHT Station 08/12/2013 TCDD has signed a contract with Limak-Kolin-Cengiz Joint Venture Group, which won the tender. Upon completion of the necessary operations, the consortium will be delivered to the consortium - the Consortium will complete the construction of the Ankara YHT Station in 2 years. The capital of Ankara, the "space-base" looking at the High-Speed Train (YHT) is being hit by the first digging station. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), with a tender contract was signed between Limak-Kolin-Cengiz Joint Venture Group. Ankara High Speed Train Station tender for the first time in the build-operate-transfer model of the railways was made at 28 August 2012 and the only offer in the tender was 19 year 7 month operation Demir
- The first dig for the Ankara High Speed Railway 09/12/2013 The first digging is being shot for Ankara High Speed Train Station: TCDD signed a contract with Limak Kolin Cengiz Joint Venture Group, which won the tender. The capital of Ankara, the "space-base" looking at the High-Speed Train (YHT) is being hit by the first digging station. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), with a tender contract was signed between Limak-Kolin-Cengiz Joint Venture Group. The construction of the Ankara High Speed Train Station was carried out at 28 August 2012 for the first time on the railways and the only bid in the tender was given by Limak Construction-Kolin Construction-Cengiz Construction Joint Venture Group with the 19 year 7 month operating period. According to the AA correspondent, Transport, Maritime and AA
- Selcukta IZBAN Line for Digging Hit 02/03/2015 The excavation was done for the İZBAN Line in Selçuk: The first excavation was shot for the İZBAN line, which was projected to extend to the Selçuk district of İzmir and the construction site was established. The first digging was shot for the İZBAN line, which was projected to extend to the Selçuk district of İzmir and the construction site was established. In the district of Selçuk, the first digging for the İZBAN line, which is highly anticipated and the construction site was established, was shot recently. İZBAN line consists of 26 kilometers, the number of stations involved in the project has tripled. The contractor company started to work quickly in the region. Zeynel Bakıcı, the Mayor of Selçuk, stated that the works are planned to be completed in 540 days. The other studies of Torbalı-Selçuk are m
- New High Speed Train Lines For Digging In Xnumx 20/05/2015 For the new high-speed train lines at the 2016: 4.5, Ankara, Kayseri, Konya between the 3.5 2016 to download the high-speed train lines will be started at 4.5. Turkey's team will be all over for High Speed Rail lines determines route. Antalya-Istanbul between 3, Antalya-Ankara between the 3.5 and Antalya-Izmir, Antalya-Kayseri between the 200 hours to download the new YHT lines to accelerate the work of teams. The teams working for the projects announced by the former Transport Minister Lütfi Elvan will start the construction of the Antalya-Eskişehir and Antalya-Konya-Kayseri train lines, which will be constructed in line with the speed of 2016 kilometers per hour, with double lines, electric and signal, and ğı
- First digging for Gebze Metro is on 2018 11/01/2016 The first digging for the Gebze Metro was at 2018. Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu, Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, visited KAISİAD in Gebze the previous day and talked to President Nasrettin Bavaş and members of the association. Karaosmanoğlu, KAISİAD through the Gebzelilere, especially by giving the gospel of transportation "Metro work in Gebze. Our target is to hit the first dig in 2018" he said. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, the previous day in Gebze, Kars Ardajan Iğdır Industrialists and Businessmen's Association (KAISIAD) management visited. The Mayor of Gebze, Adnan Köşker, visited KAISİAD and welcomed KAISİAD President Nasrettin Bavaş and members of the association. In a very friendly atmosphere, 1 said geçen
- First Digging in Manisa Spil Mountain Ropeway Project 06/05/2016 In the Manisa Spil Mountain Ropeway Project, The First Digging was Taken: The 900 acres project on the Spil Mountain in Manisa and the 100 million TL tourism investment will be realized with the hotel and ropeway project. digging in a month, announced the shooting. In order to make the National Park of Spil Mountain in Manisa tourism to the end of the studies done for years, indicating that the end of Nature Conservation and National Parks 4'de Regional Manager Rahmi Bayrak, which will make the region the center of tourism in the spring of the project is expected to be completed in the 4 year. Hotel and cable car auctions Otel
- 3. First digging hit icon on airport 27/06/2016 The first pickaxe in the icon of the airport was shot: 3. Inspired by the tulip figure of the airport, the air traffic control tower was laid. The air traffic control tower, which was inspired by the tulip figure of the airport, was laid. The symbol of the airport will be the icon of the new airport DHMİ General Manager Serdar Hüseyin Yildirim, the tower is planned to be completed in October 2017 said. Towers in this type of status is like a status symbol Yıldırım said, when the silhouette of the tower emerged in the eyes of the airport will come alive again, he said. Yildirim, "This article is intense work, we spend in September and October when we look at the air terminal will be revealed."
- Akçaray's power line was hit by the first digging 27/07/2016 Akçaray's energy line was hit by the first digging: Akçaray Tramway Project, which was implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, is progressing from four branches. The excavations of the approximately 6 kilometer power line from the download center of SEDAŞ in Alikahya, which will feed the energy of Akçaray in many streets and substructures, were started. RAY MANUFACTURING CONTINUES In the tram project that will change the face of transportation in Kocaeli, the rail production is continued in Elzem Street and Necip Fazıl Street, which have been made suitable for rail production. D-100, located between the Security Public Security Branch Office and the front of Yeni Cuma Mosque ay
- First digging in Larende Underpass Project 10/02/2017 The first digging was shot in the Larende Underpass Project: The first digging was hit in the Larende Underpass Project, which will connect Larende and the Sumer Neighborhoods to the city center in Karaman. The most important underpass project, which has been spoken for many years in Karaman but cannot be implemented, is the one that will connect Larende and Sümer Districts to the city center. Work has started in Larende Underpass Project. Over the last 40 year, the construction of the overpass was started to provide the connection of the remaining neighborhoods to the city center on the other side of the railway line, but for different reasons this project could not be implemented. Part of the bridge made of a part yapılan
- First digging for OMU tram line shot in Samsun 07/03/2017 In Samsun, the first excavation for the OMU tram line was shot: The first excavation of the Light Rail System Project in Samsun to the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) was shot. Kurupelit started the construction of the 7 kilometer route between the campuses with the last stop, and the number of stops and locations on the route were determined. The project for extension of the Light Rail System Line to Ondokuz Mayis University was given by Kurupelit from Life Center at the last stop and the first digging was hit. Construction machines and teams will work on the basis of 7 / 24 to open the route as soon as possible. Kurupelit is the last stop with 7 kilometers between campuses Kur