Kayaş-Sincan commuter line to the subway standard and 12 2018 XNUMX date of the date of the service offered to the service of the capital city TCDD Transport Inc. was started.
It was possible to transfer from Yenişehir Station to Kızılay Metro, from Kurtuluş and Maltepe stations to Ankaray, one of which is located at 36 suburban station, one of which is YHT Eryaman Gar.
With the capital of AnkaraKart, Başkentray targeted more comfortable, comfortable, economical and fast urban public transportation.
On the other hand, closed commercial areas were created in Sincan, Lale, Elvankent, YHT Eryaman Gar, Etimesgut, Hippodrome, Yenişehir, Kurtuluş, Cebeci, Mamak and Kayaş stations to meet the needs of the passengers.
15 5 travels between 520 and 59 minutes from 49 to 17 and 11 minutes from XNUMX to XNUMX minutes.
While the suburban, YHT and conventional lines were separated from each other, Başkentray was aimed at more efficient and efficient management by removing level crossings. In this context, 4 between Ankara and Kayas, 6 and Behiçbey-Sincan between 5 and Behiçbey-Sincan 156 and 12 xnumx line between the signal was made a new railway. culvert was built. Vehicle passage safety was increased with lower and upper crossings built along the line, while waiting times in traffic were removed.
Başkentray, 12 April-23 provides free services between April (included).
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The changing face of Kocaeli in Turkey 01/11/2017 Union of Turkish World Municipalities (TDBB) and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu, Basri Başbay, President of İzniks Association, and Ergun Uzuner, President of Gölcük Villages Association, Murat Sevim and Artvin People Association President Akif Alpolat met. Talks Turkey's most critical steps towards becoming a global power in the new world order that is highlighted, the importance of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project was held at the opening of emphasis. "NGO in the BIG TASK IS DECREASING" to the stability and economic development in local government services during visits to Turkey also expressed that the direct impact, Kocaeli and ...
- The construction of the railway has changed due to the Kaleköy dam to be built in Solhan 09/07/2012 Cengiz - Özaltın - Samsung joint venture, which has recently brought Oymapınar construction machinery, continues its efforts to establish construction sites. Cengiz - Ozaltin - According to information received from Samsung joint venture authorities, the construction of the building will begin in the last week of this June 2012 where the infrastructure of the buildings to be left for workers and technical personnel to be completed is about to be completed. Construction works will take about one month. The construction of the railway works to be done between Muş and Genç district of Bingöl is planned to be established at different points according to the work intensity area. Rail work is this week Oymapınar mal
- City changing life with a train 09/07/2014 A city with a train changing its life: There are cities, cities that smell history, share your history, let you settle with yourself ... Just like Nürnberg, Germany's second largest city in the Bavarian state. Nurnberg is a city on both sides of the 14 km-long Pegnitz River. In the center of the city are majestic churches, historical monuments, majestic artifacts. Kaiserburg Castle, which is located in the city, is considered to be the symbol of the city. Outside of the castle, modern life and skyscrapers are challenging the recent history. One of the brightest cities of 1800, Nürnberg is a train that changes the destiny. At the beginning of the 1800, a train station was established in Nuremberg. Period ...
- Meet the renewed face of the Istanbul Metro official website 27/07/2012 Www.istanbul-ulasim.com.tr official web site of Istanbul Transport Inc. which is the operator of Istanbul rail system lines which is the operator of Istanbul rail system lines has been put into service with its new face. Source: www.istanbul-ulasim.com.tr
- Famous Faces of CNN International's Becky Anderson, Marmaray Project for coming to Turkey 04/10/2012 CNN International's Becky Anderson from major programmers, is coming to Turkey to examine the international press and the Straits Marmaray project, located in the agenda. Anderson, the world-famous host of CNN International's highly acclaimed program The Gateway, will carry the details of the Istanbul Strait and the world-famous Marmaray project, which connects the Asian and European continents, to the world's narrowest and busiest passage. Anderson visiting the world's most important transportation centers, to do interviews with important names in Turkey. Source: Star Newspaper
- With YHT everyone's face laughed 08/11/2013 YHT laughed with everyone's face: Ankara-Eskisehir YHT expedition met with the beginning of Turkey, he began to feel the sociological impact of high-speed trains. In the reports prepared as a result of the researches made by State Railways, the advantages and innovations brought by the high speed train to the life of the citizen come to life. In the reports, it is seen that students, lecturers, seniors and craftsmen are at the top of the life changing sections with the high speed train. Students do not have to leave the city and their families and move to another city for the school. EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES So that the high-speed train, which saves the student both from the rent and the cost of dormitory K
- Rising face of rail systems Fossil Energy 25/02/2016 The rising face of rail systems Fossil Energy: The new trend of our age is renewable energy resources in various countries and R & D studies are carried out. In this context, many organizations encourage young entrepreneurs and motivate them to produce projects. In a web-based R & D platform where young entrepreneurs from different countries of the world come together, various projects and ideas are shared about the future of these projects. In this context, the ef Clean Train Project a which was brought up by the two young entrepreneurs who set out with the philosophy of adding a new perspective to rail systems, attracted great attention. The project in question Renewable energy Söz
- Ali Kemali Street is in service with its new face 25/07/2014 Service with the New Face of Ali Kemali Street: Erzincan Municipality continues its road widening and road laying works throughout the city. The road flow in Ali Kemali Street has made the traffic flow in this area healthier. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, who made a statement about the works carried out in the region, said, amacıyla We continue to work on the streets and streets where the infrastructure is completed, as well as on the street and on the street. We gave it to the busy streets ... Ali Kemali Street del
- The Cableway Planned for Ankara 02/06/2012 The Ankara Branch of the Chamber of Architects organized a daily press conference in Ankara. The meeting was attended by the Ankara Branch Chairman Ali Hakkan, Ankara Branch Secretary Tezcan Karakuş Candan, Muteber Osmanpaşaoğlu, member of the Board of Directors, and Özlem Dengiz Uğur, member of the reserve board. Ali Hakkan, the Ankara Branch President of the Chamber of Architects, criticized the Metropolitan Municipality who wanted to install a ropeway system. , The calculations made by looking at the examples of ropeway in the world show that the ropeway system is expressed in millions of dollars, although it does not solve the transportation problem. The capacity of the ropeway can be carried by people. T Hakkan, Chamber of Architects Ankara Branch, a report on the ropeway transportation Hakk
- Teleferik is planned to be built in Ankara 24/05/2012 TMMOB, 'Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has a plan to establish 5 ropeway cable system,' he said. Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (TMMOB) Chamber of Architects Ankara Branch Chairman Ali Hakkan recalled that the ropeway system was considered for the solution of the transportation of Ankara. M For the 27 line cable car investment in 5 kilometers, it turns out, çıkıy he said. Chamber of Architects Ankara Branch, bir to find a solution to the transportation of the capital of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality plans to establish a cable car system 324 ına held a press conference on the news. Hakkan speaking at the meeting, the ropeway system is used for various purposes da
- President Gokcek insists on the cable car to Ankara! 17/05/2012 Despite its criticism of public transport, the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to insist on the cable car. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek decided to use the araç ropeway system m, which was first brought to the agenda for sıkış tourism mak in 2008, as a çek public transportation vehicle UM in order to ease the traffic of the city as a result of the increasing number of vehicles in the capital mass transportation. Gokcek, who announced that they will implement the l ropeway önceki which will be realized as an alternative and effective means of transportation in the capital where public transportation is provided by metro and bus, will be put on three routes of the city in the recent months.
- Ankara's traffic will breathe through the cable car system 16/05/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, to ease the transport and traffic density of public transport in the city to help the short and medium-distance public transportation vehicles to some lines of ropeway system will be made. While the issue discussed in the Ordinary Assembly Meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality was accepted by majority, the General Directorate of EGO was authorized to establish, install, operate and operate the ropeway system. Presidency of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Council, chaired by the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gökçek, chaired by the chairman of the Hacı Bayram Velii Mosque Project, the Metropolitan Municipality Street, and the open car parks located on the streets on the 12 meters ehir
- Eurasia's biggest urban public transport cableway enters the 2014 service in the capital Ankara (Animation Video) 24/07/2013 The biggest urban public transport cableway of the Eurasia, 2014 is in service in the capital Ankara: The comfort and convenience of transportation with the cable car is an alternative to the car-lovers. Residents of Ankara will soon be able to start using comfortable LEITNER ropeways lifts instead of waiting for traffic jams. Together with the 2014, LEITNER ropeways will show the whole world how innovative and ambitious ropeway architecture can be revolutionized in city traffic. Ankara-Yenimahalle cable car project, which is the biggest urban ropeway project in Eurasia, draws attention to the possibilities and advantages of using ropeway in metropolitan cities. Turkey's capital of Ankara, one of Ankara's heartland with an unusual cable car line ...
- Vahap Munyar: YHT turns Konya into a suburb of Ankara 23/01/2012 The Mayor of the Selcuklu district of KONYA, Ugur Ibrahim Altay's road recently met with the thought of Istanbul. He interjected the county's population: 500 thousand inhabitants Turkey's xnumx'nc great ilçesiyiz. Turkey's population will leave behind our 17 the province. How much budget do you manage a district with a population of 63 thousand? When I came to office, I had a budget of 500 million pounds. 67 million pounds in 2011. How did you make a budget for 137? We increased our budget size to 2012 million pounds. It was a pretty ambitious budget. The rate of immediate realization was mentioned: - Our budget realization rate is 250. - Do you have any money? - We took over the municipality without debt, so ...
- Two new ropeways are coming to Ankara 15/12/2015 There are two new ropeways for Ankara: Melih Gökçek, Mayor of Ankara, gave the new 2 ropeway to the people of Ankara. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek gave the good news that the 2 cable car line between Kizilay-Dikimen and Etlik-Sihhiye will be built. President Gökçek, Kızılay-Dikimen and Etlik-Sıhhıye said that the 2 ropeway line was to be built, and that Keçiören Viaduct Project was being prepared. BUILD-OPERATION-TRANSFER WILL be done with the build-operate-transfer model 2 will do more than the new ropeway Gökçek,-the first; Dikmen-Kızılay cable car line. The cable car will pass through the Dikmen Valley, but also into Dikmen. Secondly, you know, a giant city hospital is being built in Aşağı Eğlence. From this hospital to Sıhhiye Bu
- In Ankara, the people who damage the lift will be delivered to the police 18/12/2015 Ankara will be delivered to the haramers who harmed the ropeway: Ankara, which will be held on the two new ropeway line, which gives information about the Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gokcek, Şentepe cable car lines, cable harbors told the damages. Cabin gates were forced with levyelerin voicing the chairman Gökçek, said that the heated seats were broken. A new system will be applied to the microphone system will be changed by changing the camera system, President Gökçek said that the damages will be delivered to the security. Mayor Gökçek mentioned the events in Şentepe cable car as follows: eri 25 uses a ropeway in Şentepe a day. While we have a very positive response from Şentepe, epe
- Cable Car Line to Be Built in Ankara 03/06/2016 Cable Car Line to the Canal in Ankara: The Chamber of Architects in every project in the capital as well as trying to prevent the case of Melih Gökçek's crazy project in Ankara, the field work was started in Ankara Council approved by the Council of Ministers 11 kilometer Ankara Ankara-related zoning plan and parceling project work is complete. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Directorate of the Department of Science Affairs with the completion of the registration process of the land registration teams started with the field. Approx. 3 months will continue after the road construction work in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Department of Environmental Protection and the Directorate General of State Hydraulic Works in accordance with the report channel and landscaping ve
- The Longest Urban Cableway Line in Ankara 06/08/2017 Kizelen, who want to live in Kecioren running to the cable car. Between the Atatürk Garden and the Dormitory Dormitory, the 1 has been transported by 274 thousand people over the last 2008 to the ropeway, which provides both transportation and touristic services. serving since 1653 years and opened the period in which Europe and Turkey's longest even with the cable car known as line length of when you 85, cable car, taking the first three between the currently longest urban cable car lines. The highest point of the 8 m is the 16 cabin, each with a 20 cabin, and with its special lighting, the XNUMX cabin offers a ride that lasts for XNUMX minutes.
- Karsiyaka tram approved in Ankara 08/04/2012 The project, which is planned for the 10 stop and 15 vehicles on the 17 kilometer route between Alaybey and Karşıyaka-Mavişehir, was given by the General Directorate of DLH. The route of the Karşıyaka tram, which is one of the three tram lines projected within this scope, was approved by the Ministry of Transport DLH General Directorate. On the 10 kilometer route between Alaybey and Karşıyaka-Mavişehir, the planned tram line with 15 stall and 17 vehicle will be double-line and kataner system. Application project ready Application Project ready Uygulama
- Towards Ankara for TÜVASAŞ 27/04/2012 As it is known, the news about the transfer of TÜVASAŞ to Ferizli is insistently on the agenda. This move by our union shows a variety of activities against it. There will be no positive impact on TÜVASAŞ and Sakarya, but only because TÜVASAŞ is afraid of public reaction in the process of liquidation. In this context, many press releases have been made so far and in the 27.04.2012: 13 45 will be launched in front of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications following a press release in front of TÜVASAŞ. The paper published by our Presidency of Sakarya Branch; One of the most important industrial organizations of our country and our region Ül
- TÜVASAŞ workers march to Ankara 29/04/2012 located in Sakarya, Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) workers, said the factory would be liquidated under the pretext Ferizli moved to the town, has started to walk to Ankara react. A group of workers gathered in front of the factory reacted to the move of the factory, made a press release. Turkish Transportation Vice Chairman Cihat Koray, the last days of the TÜVASAŞ'ın Ferizli moved to the public on the agenda of the public, said: un The plant's business area of TÜVASAŞ is narrow, it is said that the need for a larger business area. They put forward such a justification. We also say that the field of TÜVASAŞ, the operation area is sufficient for the activities of the factory. It is an important brand in many sectors Birçok
- Damping at Shopping YHT in Ankara 01/06/2012 For the 'Shopping Fest' to be held in Ankara, the return ticket of Eskişehir people, who will go to Ankara from Eskişehir, will be provided with a discount of 50. In Ankara, 8 will be launched on June. According to the high-speed train will go to Ankara to Eskişehirliler to do after shopping in one direction 50 discount will be provided. According to the statements made by the organizers of Ankara, the local festival is aimed at increasing the number of 1 million tourists and 35 turnover. The organizers who want to participate in the festival, especially from Eskişehir, do not only get a discount on high-speed train tickets but also have a night of eyen
- Konya Tramway Zafer'den campus 50 minutes, high-speed train runs from Konya to Ankara in 75 minutes. 23/06/2012 Approximately 2 months before the announcement that the airconditioning of the trams, although no change in the citizen, reacted to President Akyurek. The tram that has become the bleeding wound of Konya, is increasingly outraged by the citizens. With the weather being overheated, Konyalı's hard-to-reach tramway is suffering from traveling at an ant speed. 2 months ago Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek "will put the air conditioning closest to trams as soon as the words," he refreshed a little bit Konyalı, unheard of, then the words are burning, so to speak. Citizens who complained about not having air conditioners on the trams, President Tahir Akyürek Tram
- Ankara's Metro is inadequate compared to Moscow, Athens, Paris and London Metro 03/07/2012 The capital of the capital, which Gokcek boasted as a 'world city' on every occasion, is insufficient for the subway stations of Moscow, Athens, Paris and London. While the subway constructions in Ankara continued to be on the agenda with the migration and traffic problems in İnönü Boulevard, Cumhuriyet Ankara compared the capital's metro with the European metropolises. Anakent Mayor Melih Gökçek's Ankara one of the first three cities of Europe'n shows that Ankara's metro numbers are not very good. 1996 1997 23 11 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Ankara, Bursa's tram project, 66 with a list of items to respond! 12/07/2012 In the correspondence of Bursa's tram project to Ankara, it was learned that the metropolitan municipality faced a confusing and sweaty result. Interestingly, the request for information and the response from the Metropolitan Municipality of the Chamber of Civil Engineers (İMO) was revealed. The occupation chamber, known for its opposition to the project, was met with the signature of the Mayor Recep Altepe. Altepe, in the controversial process, shared transparency and correct information. The accompanying documents also include the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication for the project, in return for the 20 February 2012. The report carries the opinion of the project in terms of public benefit, but within the framework of its implementation and documents, proj