23 April 1920 is a symbol of the resurrection, eradication and brutality of the Turkish nation in a vital period when the four sides of the country were occupied and the nation was on the verge of extinction. Turkey consisting of representatives of the national will of the Grand National Assembly opened today; The beginning of the path that leads to salvation and victory of our struggle, and has been heralded as the Republic of Turkey.
In 1929, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk presented 23 April as a holiday to the children, and it is known that this holiday is the first children's holiday in the world.
The most precious being of our nation is the guarantee of our children, peace, love, hope and brotherhood, and our bright future. The nation, on this happy day receiving sovereignty into their own hands, all our children and our youth, secular, democratic and social state of law, which we are proud of the vision of peace and will come out with the Republic of Turkey. Country and nation is an indivisible whole with the Republic of Turkey, with their conscious effort that, among the world states, is an outstanding location will be deserved.
On this occasion 23 98 of April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. Celebrating the year, I wish all our children and citizens peace.
Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Minister of Transport, Yıldırım's 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day Message 23/04/2016 Transportation Minister Yildirim 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day Message: Turkey opening of the national sovereignty of the Grand National Assembly officially passed hɑyɑtɑ and this important day Atɑtürk tɑrɑfındɑn national sovereignty was a gift to the children who will protect forever. 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day is a national holiday which carries two different and important elements together with a unique approach in the world. These two important elements are our nation and our children who are the guarantors of our future. The spirit of the Republic of Turkey is national sovereignty. The source of freedom, equality and justice is the unconditional sovereignty of the nation. The future of our nation is Mill
- 23 Happy April National Sovereignty and Children's Day 23/04/2019 The founder of the Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the leadership on 23 April 1920 opened Turkey's Grand National Assembly (Parliament) xnumx'inc the year as a gift to the kids '1 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day', Turkish nation determines its own future, sovereignty of the nation it is one of the most important turning points of Turkish history, where it was left to its will and cried the independence of the nation to the whole world. We celebrate the 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day of our children who represent our future and wish a healthy happy future for our children who we entrust our future. RayHABER Team
- 23 Nis Çocukn Nationwide Sovereignty and Children 23/04/2016 Republic of Turkey's founder, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, was proclaimed the national sovereignty of this anlɑml day, our future has assurance as a holiday gift to our children. This festival is the biggest indicator of the value given to the children and hear the confidence of the Republic of Turkey. We celebrate the 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day of our children who represent our future and wish a healthy happy future for our children who we entrust our future. RayHABER Team
- Minister Arslan, 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day message 19/05/2017 The Minister Arslan, 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day message: 19 May to hit a keen Turkish nation to independence is the date of the desired of their captivity chain fragmentation stability and the Republic of Turkey's institutions, a pioneer in the War of Independence in the first spark. Because 19, which is the symbol of our independence struggle, is also the source of epic successes such as 23 April, 30 August and 29 October which have a very important place in our national memory. For this reason, our cherished nation, especially our young people, 19 will take care of our independence and our future, our democracy and our republic in the spirit of May. We believe that Turkey's future, the hope of our nation and our young pupil ...
- Minister Arslan's Ramadan Feast Message 15/06/2018 Distinguished Citizens, Dear Colleagues, Grace, mercy and blessings, leaving behind the blessed Ramadan-i-Sharif; national, we have reached a feast that we embrace. On this occasion, I celebrate Ramadan with the best heart wishes; I hope that this blessed holiday will bring us closer to each other than ever before, to strengthen our brotherhood and our friendship. Holidays are a unique opportunity for social peace, a perfect occasion for our love, friendship, brotherhood, unity and solidarity. I would like to wish Almighty Allah to have ointment to the wounds of the fellow peoples who have to live in tears, in despair, in tears, especially in Islamic geography. In these feelings, in our country and Bu
- Message of the Minister of Transport Arslan Ramadan Feast 24/06/2017 Message of the Minister of Transport Arslan Ramadan: Esteemed Citizens, Dear Colleagues, Grace, mercy and blessings, leaving Ramadan-i-Sharif behind; national, we have reached a feast that we embrace. Leaving behind the blessed Ramadan-i-Sharif, mercy, mercy and blessings; national, we have reached a feast that we embrace. On this occasion, I celebrate Ramadan with the best heart wishes; I hope that this blessed holiday will bring us closer to each other than ever before, to strengthen our brotherhood and our friendship. Holidays are a unique opportunity for social peace, love, friendship, brotherhood, unity and solidarity. The holiday, especially our neighbors and Bayram
- UDH Minister Ahmet Arslan's Feast of the Sacrifice Message 25/08/2017 Dear Citizens, We understand that the people of the country are reconciled, the resentment ends, people are loved by the people. Dear Citizens, For the last 15 years, we connect every city of our country with each other by rail, sea and airways. Love, peace, friendship is experienced at the highest level, family ties are growing stronger in this exceptional days while traveling to the maximum extent to comply with traffic rules, to be more careful, more sensitive; I'm particularly tempted by the fact that the vehicle is not used in sleepless and tired. I hope that this beautiful holiday excitement will cheer our hearts and that the quarries will not go out with the mistakes made on the roads. This…
- UDH Minister Ahmet Arslan's 29 October Republic Day Message 28/10/2017 Today, we are experiencing the excitement of celebrating the 94 anniversary of the Republic of Turkey with great joy and pride. Today, where our common sense of nationality is manifested with great enthusiasm, it is the day of repeating our high values which make us one nation, one state, one flag, one homeland. It is the day to show the unity and integrity of our country and to show that we are the only one against the terrorist organizations targeting the security of life and property of our citizens. With this meaningful stance, we will once again give the best answer to the evil and defiant foci who are in vain effort to make a brother fight. Because we have different languages, beliefs and Çünkü
- Minister Binali Yıldırım's 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day Message 19/05/2016 Mayor Binali Yildirim 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day Message: This is the Turkish Nation, who lived in poverty and misery, 97 years ago. it has burned, proved to the whole world that it will not bow to captivity. We are a nation who owes its independence to young martyrs. 19 years ago, we have a future thanks to our young people who are martyred at great speed. In the War of Independence, the youth drove out despair, surpassed despair, and freed fear. For this reason, our cherished nation, especially our young people, together with the spirit of 1919 May, is for our independence, our future, our democracy Onun
- Minister Turhan's Ramadan Feast Message 04/06/2019 Dear Citizens, Blessed bears, mercy and blessings, leaving Ramadan-i Sharif behind; national, we have reached a feast that we embrace. On this occasion, I celebrate Ramadan with the best heart wishes; I hope that this blessed holiday will bring us closer to each other than ever before, to strengthen our brotherhood and our friendship. Dear Citizens, For the last 17 years, we connect every city of our country with each other by rail, sea and airways. In this exceptional days, where love, peace, friendship are experienced at the highest level, family ties are strengthened, Sev
- International Women's Day Message from Minister Arslan 08/03/2017 International Women's Day Message from Minister Arslan: The place and importance of the family in the Turkish society and the women in the family are great. We saw this at every stage of our history. Nene Hatunlar, Kara Fatmalar, Halide Edip'ler played an unforgettable role in the struggle for independence. After that we want to reach our targets women in Turkey in the way of new important responsibilities in this process. That is why during our AK Party governments, as we have in our history, we have fought and continued to be a model country where our women can play a more effective, more participatory role in all areas of life and that they can benefit from public rights equally and fairly. Led
- Minister Arslan's Mother's Day Message 14/05/2017 Minister Arslan's Mother's Day Message: Our nation is the biggest share in keeping the values that keep us together, keeping us together, and maintaining our culture and traditions. Mothers, altruism, compassion and compassion in our world, making us the nation, the values that keep us to each other to keep alive, our culture, the greatest share in the continuation of our tradition belongs to our mothers. Mothers are the reflection of sacrifice, compassion and mercy on the world. According to our belief, motherhood is one of the supreme, most sacred duties in the world; mothers are the ones who deserve the best. Our beloved Prophet, 'Paradise, is under the feet of mothers,' he said, how sacred is the position of motherhood. Always in his heart Y
- Minister Arslan's 3 December World Disability Day Message 03/12/2017 The most important characteristic of the developed societies is that people with disabilities can achieve the opportunities that they can live in society as equal citizens. Praise Turkey's recent human-centered management approach 15 year marked the beginning of a couple of areas where bones come to assume our disabled citizens regarding the arrangements made. In addition to the legal arrangements made in the 15 year, all opportunities have been mobilized to enable disabled citizens to participate in daily life, to integrate with society, to create added value for the society with equal opportunity. With the projects like Gören Göz and Third Hand, the barriers to our disabled citizens have been lifted, unimpeded airports, High Speed Train Lines Göz
- Minister Arslan's 7 December International Civil Aviation Day message 07/12/2017 While we are happy to see that our civil aviation has achieved a new success every day in the international arena, I congratulate our colleagues 7 December International Civil Aviation Day in the sector. 7 December, which is the day of International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO, is celebrated as International Civil Aviation Day in our country as it is in the world. In particular, this year, with the joy of the growth figures in our civil aviation, we welcome the 7 December with a greater enthusiasm. While the aviation industry in the world has grown with single digit numbers, Turkish civil aviation has been steadily growing at double digits for the last fifteen years and is approaching the 2023 targets step by step. This year…
- Minister Arslan's 10 January Employee Journalists Day message 10/01/2018 The impartial and free press, which is the principle of informing the public correctly and completely, is one of the important powers of the democratic states. As a government, we have always given priority to making the necessary arrangements for the press employees to work in a free environment. In order to ensure the independence of the media in the best way, it is important that the press organizations and their employees, as well as the legal ethics, comply with the principle of impartiality, respect the rights and freedoms of others and take social responsibility into account. The rapid development of today's media technologies has expanded the field of internet journalism and social media activities, as well as written and visual media, and has developed an understanding of ve
- Sovereignty Intersection Is Opening 19/04/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, one of the city's biggest problems to eliminate the traffic chaos is one of the intersection of intersection projects, which has completed the work at the Sovereignty Interchange. The Sovereignty of the Sovereignty will be opened at the 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. All teams of the Metropolitan Municipality continue to work at full speed in order to be able to present the Sovereignty Interchange Junction project, which is implemented for the purpose of solving the traffic density. 23 April 4 National Sovereignty and Children's Day, which will be opened at the service of the intersection of the project continues in four branches. With the studies aimed at the improvement and development of the important locations in the Mersin traffic eden
- Opening of Sovereignty Interchange 24/04/2018 Mersin Büyükşehir Municipality was launched in line with the Transportation Master Plan and the third big boom project of Mersin, Egemenlik Katlı Junction, was inaugurated. Speaking at the opening, President Kocamaz said, adımlar Mersin has been taking firm steps forward to become a glowing, glaring world city that we have developed more and more every day with its alliance. Açılış The Mayor of Mersin, Burhanettin Kocamaz, made the opening by passing through the intersection with the vehicle he used. In addition, by President Kocamaz in 30 March 2019 in Mersin, the 2 intersection project will be launched. Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, ş
- Message of Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan Ramadan Feast 05/07/2016 We understand the feast of the ramsheds, the resentment of the resentment and the nationality of the nation. Ği I recall the blessing of the Mubarak Ramadan Feast from the Almighty Allah to bring peace and happiness to the people of Islam, the Islamic World and all mankind K Our geography and faith; solidarity, sharing what we have, no matter where in the world to open, to understand the state of the poor necessitates. Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr are the times when sharing and cooperation have peaked. For this reason, even in our most difficult days, we are a nation with the consciousness of being a nation, to help, to share, to worry about our neighbor's problem. Holidays, an opportunity to consolidate our brotherhood, unity, and togetherness; love, compassion, faith, mercy, solidarity in
- TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınMessage of Ramadan 05/07/2016 We are enjoying the joy and happiness of having a Ramadan Feast in which friendship, brotherhood and sharing are at its peak. In this festival, we will continue to meet our passengers with our high speed and safe high-speed trains operating in Ankara-Eskişehir-İstanbul, Ankara-Konya and Konya-İstanbul lines, with our Marmaray and conventional trains in Istanbul. As one of Turkey's most established institutions, we installed 160 years our country we have a historical responsibility to knit with high-speed and high-speed railway lines, railway day and night, we continue to modernize. The greatest shareholder in the realization of our projects, which are based on the welfare of our country and the happiness of our citizens, is always devoted and iz
- Transport Minister Arslan's 30 August Victory Day Message 30/08/2016 Transport Minister Arslan's 30 August Victory Day Message: All kinds of attempts to destroy our unity and solidarity throughout history, our nation of saints who thwart all kinds of attacks, 30 August 1922 Dumlupınar'da Dumlupınar with the great victory in the whole world has declared an integral whole. . 30 With the epic victory achieved in August, the foundation of our Republic, which is the common heritage of all of us, was laid. In this respect, 30 August has a very special meaning and importance for our saints, it is a common holiday for all of us, it is a pride for all of us. Today, the task we are under, despite all impossibilities, all gaps l
- TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Koçarslan 30 August Victory Day Message 30/08/2016 Message from TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Koçarslan 30 August Victory Day Message: In a period when all four of our homeland was occupied by enemies, 30 wrote a great epic in August and our homeland was at the expense of our homeland. The Supreme Turkish Nation has shown to the world that it cannot live in captivity with this struggle under the leadership of Commander-in-Chief Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. The lives that are sacrificed for this country, the flowing martyrs and the veterans' blood are the most valuable price paid to this land. 30, written in gold letters, has proved that it will not give up the freedom and national unity of Turkish nation with August Victory. Protect our republic, these great victories Cumhur
- Message of the Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan on the Feast of the Sacrifice 10/09/2016 Message from the Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan's Eid al-Adha: A holiday in which Küskünler's reconciliation, resentment and annihilation is over On this happy day, the roads don't turn into bloodshed, and your loved ones don't get the bitter news, your Feast is a Bayram Dear Citizens. 12. After the 19th century, our ancestors created a civilization based on liberty and justice, where love, sovereignty, conscience, and wisdom are literally converged. This civilization governed the state devlet
- TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınMessage of the Feast of Sacrifice 10/09/2016 Dear Travelers, Dear Colleagues, As a nation that has been living together in the same land for a thousand years; we are experiencing the joy and happiness of having more of a sacrifice feast in which our feelings of friendship, brotherhood and sharing reach its peak. As with every holiday, we will continue to provide our passengers with their high-speed trains running on Ankara-Konya and İstanbul lines, Marmaray connecting Europe and Asia with the sea and other modern trains. Due to our responsibility, we want to be worthy to our saints who sacrificed their lives throughout history. For this, our country is high speed and fast Bun
- İsa ApaydınMessage of Ramadan 23/06/2017 İsa ApaydınRamadan Feast Message: We are experiencing the joy and happiness of having a Ramadan Feast at the peak of friendship, brotherhood and sharing. We will continue to provide our passengers with their high-speed trains operating in Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Konya Istanbul lines, Marmaray which connects Europe and Asia with the sea under the sea, and also our loved ones. Ankara, Istanbul and Konya outside the lines of high-speed and high-speed train in our cities to promote the day-to-day work continues. In this context, between Ankara-Izmir and Ankara-Sivas with YHT lines from Bilecik to Bursa, from Konya to Karaman, Adana, Bu
- Message from the General Director of TCDD. 24/06/2017 TCDD Transport General Manager Kurt's Ramadan Feast Message: One of the most important features that make us all human and make our world beautiful is the richness of our spirituality. Religious holidays, solidarity, sharing, love and respect nourishing our feelings, unity and strengthening our solid, spiritual world, purifying the day, allowing the empire is exceptional. To be with our loved ones is the greatest source of happiness. As TCDD Tasimacilik AS, we have taken our measures to provide the best service in high speed, conventional and Marmaray in order to provide our passengers with their loved ones and to enjoy the joy of the holiday in the best way. As the TCDD Transport family, considering the increasing passenger demand during the holiday, D