UDH Minister Ahmet Arslan, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın15 July 2016 's instruction on the night of the coup attempted the hero who praised the railway staff.
Sincan-Kayas will provide suburban services in the comfort of the metro between the citizens of Ankara Speaking at the opening ceremony of Başkentray Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 20 completed in a record time such as months during the work of the suburbs Baskentray 15 served on the night of July, he said.
Gün During this period, our suburban trains served only 1 days. When the people of the coup attempt on the people with bad ambitions in an environment where the people on the instructions of the leadership, on the way to protect our nation, the complex, parliament, the general staff on the road to fall, even though this line off the suburban trains run on the YHT line that night until the night thousands of thousands of Ankara moved to the center of Ankara. In the first years of the Republic, the railroads and the railroads of this country, the future, the future and worked for the independence of 10 in July the same way they stood behind you and they have revealed that they can sacrifice for their lives. Nasıl He said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 14 from the Minister Arslan 24/06/2017 14 Minister of Transportation and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 22 June 2017 gave iftar to the personnel and their families working in the institutions and organizations of the Ministry in Ankara on Thursday. Ler In our transportation history, we are among the members of a team that writes saga especially in the last 14 years. From the past to the present, our Ministry has a success; That success…
- President Atilla Requests Support from Arslan to Take the Railway to the Ground 18/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan visited Diyarbakır Mayor Cumali Atilla at his office. President Atilla gave information to the Minister Arslan about the works carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality and requested support from the Minister Arslan about the new project for the line of the State Railway in the city. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, who came to Diyarbakir for various contacts, welcomed the Mayor of Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla, as well as Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu. Mayor Atilla, Minister Arslan and his entourage made observations about the works of the Metropolitan Municipality at the Diyarbakir Airport junction. Başkan
- From the Minister Agbal to President Sekmen 10/01/2017 Minister of Finance of the Republic of Turkey, Minister of Finance Naci Ağbal came to Erzurum to study the works at Palandöken Ejder3200 World Ski Center. Minister Agbal listened to the briefing named N 60 Project 60 Day verilen given by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality in Snowdora Hotel. Minister Agbal, congratulated the Mayor of Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Sekmen for the investments made, Büyük In a very short time serious work has been done. I am very happy. Very professional work has taken place. Most importantly, there are permanent works in our ski resorts. I hope it develops even more. Because Turkey is gaining. Mehmet Sekmen Congratulations to our President. It really is a blessing for us.…
- Minister Turhan, Celebrated the Feast of the Railways 28/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan 27 August 2018 congratulated the Turkish tourists on Monday at the General Directorate of TCDD. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınDeputy Ministers Ömer Fatih Sayan, Enver İskurt and Selim Dursun, who came to TCDD, welcomed Turhan at the door. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. Following the welcome of the Assistant General Managers, he congratulated the Kurban Bayramları by shaking hands with the railwaymen at the Headquarters Entrance Hall.
- Kastamonu Mayor Minister Arslana railway demand 10/10/2016 Kastamonu Mayor Minister Arslana railway demand: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Kastamonu Mayor Tahsin Father's demand for railways, the railway is a need, and said it would evaluate. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan visited Mayor Tahsin Babaş, the Mayor of Kastamonu. Information about the work carried out from President Babas Arslan, Ilgaz Tunnel, as well as an important tunnel Tunnel is expressed as the Tunnel, eli as important as Ilgaz Tunnel Tunnel Tunnel Project is an important tunnel. All team-mates about the highways ekip
- Minister Arslan's Visit to TÜVASAŞ 12/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan 10 September 2017 On Sunday, TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and his delegation with Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) investigations found. Wagon production line and information from the authorities bulunarak investigations wagon space and "Anatolia" Arslan in statements to reporters after reviewing the wagon is, renewal of existing lines need to anywhere in Turkey, the government as well as the world's xnumx'inc Europe's xnumx'nc high-speed train operator ediy We are currently working on the 8 km high-speed train line and we are about to ülke
- CHP Samsun Deputy Tekin, the Minister asked Arslan fast train project 06/11/2017 CHP Samsun Deputy Hayati Tekin Plan Budget Commission in the budget of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan was asked to Samsun project and high speed train project. The program was discussed in the Budget Committee of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Plan Budget Commission meeting at the meeting CHP Samsun deputy Hayati Tekin said; Nedeniyle Friends, because the 2 52 kilometers in the city of XNUMX kilometers turned into a city that has not been spoken and spoken for years due to the eastern western ring roads. We have expressed last year, this year we are voicing but it is not included in the program. Besides, the stadium face Bun
- BTK Study Meeting was Held under the Chairmanship of Minister Arslan 07/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Azerbaijani Economy Minister Şahin Mustafayev, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railways President David Peradze, met in Kars to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, which started to operate in 30 October 2017. Arslan Minister in a statement to reporters about the meeting, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, Turkey, Azerbaijan and reminded that an international project conducted in conjunction with Georgia, "30 October 2017 history of the company to drop the project more active when the name can operate more efficiently when it we are coming together as responsible. " said. Azerbaijani Minister of Economy and President of Georgia Demir
- Honorary Doctorate from Maltepe University 22/03/2018 Mr. Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, has been awarded an honorary doctorate by Maltepe University for his efforts and efforts in the planning, construction and finalization of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line. Association of Caucasus Universities (KÜNİB) 7. General Manager of TCDD, held within the scope of the Ordinary General Assembly İsa ApaydınArslan, who attended the honorary doctorate ceremony, Maltepe University Rector. Dr. Thanking Sahin Karasar and the members of the Senate, he said that the title made itself both proud and embarrassed. He stated that they have realized many projects not only for the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Project but also for the development, development and accessibility of the country.
- Arslan evaluated Kars's longing projects 14/02/2016 Arslan evaluated the projects that Kars had been waiting for by longing: AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan made statements about the projects that the people of Kars were waiting for. In his speech,, Baku Tbilisi Kars (BTK) Project is a very important project for us, proj said Arslan. Bizim BTK is not only the project of Kars but also our country. This project was delayed due to a number of reasons, but about to be finished by the end of this year, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey met in recent history transport ministers and the project at the point of completion as of this year, everyone is putting forth the effort to do their best, and I hope always that accelerated with the opening of the construction season ...
- 23 April Message from Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 22/04/2017 23 April Message from Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Turkey consisting of representatives of the national will of the Grand National Assembly opened today; our War of Independence and the beginning of a path that leads to victory, and has been heralded as the Republic of Turkey. The Great Leader Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the national sovereignty of the holy day to celebrate the children of this blessed day. Our children, who are the most precious assets of our nation, are the guarantee of peace, love, hope and brotherhood, and the bright future. The sovereignty of the nation Ulus
- Van's Transport Minister Arslan 3 has a significant request 09/03/2018 Van 1 is the name of the ministry, which has been mentioned recently by Van and is concerned about the most important problems. The visit of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, who was to come to Van to participate in various visits and Van Power Union, was important, while the important names of Van presented before the minister's visit through the Sehrivan before the minister's visit. Basically, the 3 was a major issue when it came to the Environmental Way. Van welcomes an important guest on the weekend. Turkey's last 15 year that marked the beginning of the most important ministries of the name that Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan ...
- Minister Özlü praises GUHEM 03/12/2017 Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Faruk Özlü, Deputy Prime Minister Hakan Çavuşoğlu and Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktaş together with Gökmen Space Aviation and Training Center (GUHEM). Ministers concise, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and the BCCI in cooperation with TUBITAK with contributions made guhem said that Turkey's future goals is a project that symbolizes. Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Faruk Ozlu, Deputy Prime Minister Hakan Cavusoglu and Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, Gökmen Space Aviation and Education Center (GUHEM) found examinations. Minister Özlü, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and BTSO in cooperation with TÜBİTAK Bakan
- Minister Pakdemirli Praises Yedikuyular Ski Resort 09/11/2018 Minister of Agriculture and Forestry from Kahramanmaraş to attend the meeting with the Kahramanmaraş Agriculture and Forestry Sector. Bekir Pakdemirli expressed his gratitude for the services of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş and thanked Fatih Mehmet Erkoç, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality. Kahramanmaras Agriculture and Forest Industry Meeting in the meeting with his speech, Metropolitan Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoç briefed on the services of the Metropolitan Municipality has learned the services, especially Yedikuyular Ski Resort and Summer-Winter Recreation Area, admired said. Minister Pakdemirli: eni We are ready to do our part as the Ministry of Forestry for the expansion of the Ski Center. Because the Ski Center is Merkezi
- Prime Minister Erdogan praises Kardemir and Karabuk University 21/11/2013 And Kardemir Karabük University from Prime Minister Praises: Science, Industry and Technology Ministry by the ATO Congresium held at the Center "Middle and High Technology Products Production Base in Eurasia, Turkey's" main theme 3. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who attended the Industry Shura Meeting, praised KARDEMİR and Karabük University with praise. Prime Minister Erdogan, in his speech şuara University collaboration industry best example of making the emphasis that between Karabük University and KARDEMİR, "Today in Turkey, so why these investments were realized great speed train investments not considered as an opportunity to produce high-speed railway wagons and rail in this country. E.g…
- ITSO Praises Eskişehir Industry 16/10/2018 The executives of Isparta Chamber of Commerce and Industry organized a business trip to Eskişehir within the scope of regional cooperation activities within the scope of industrial and service sector-developed provinces' trade and industry rooms and leading industrial facilities. Isparta Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Şükrü Başdeğirmen'in Isparta out of service to Isparta is not served within the framework of domestic and international business and exhibition trips continues. ITSO President Şükrü Başdeğirmen with the leadership of the new term councilors, Antalya, Burdur Afyon, Konya, such as the provinces of the Trade and Industry Chamber and the leading industrial facilities in the following weekend after a visit to Eskişehir I
- President Erdoğan Receives Praise To Gaziray Project 28/01/2019 AK Party Chairman and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Sahinbey Karatas Sports Hall held in the an AK Party Gaziantep Candidates Introduction Meeting Başkan participated. 31 March 2019 Erdogan will be nominated in the local elections, explaining the mayors, Metropolitan Mayor Candidate Candidate and 9 mayor of the district mayor entrusted to the Gaziantep. President Erdoğan, mayor candidates and AK Party Gaziantep deputies together took a picture. Erdogan, carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality of Turkey, the largest housing project 50 thousand houses North City Project, Gaziantep will resolve the water shortage of up to 2050 years after the Melen in Turkey ...
- National Ski Athletes visited the Hero of the Governor 03/03/2015 National Ski Athletes Governor Hero Visits: 15 April 2015 date in preparation for the World Ski Championships to be held in Sweden in order camped in the Ski Erkan Mountain Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Board Member Yunus Kabul, Skiing National Team athletes and coaches Erzincan Governor Süleyman Hero ' I visited at his office. During the visit the camp and gave information about the Governor Hero world championships in Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Board Member Yunus Kabul, he said Erkan Mountain Ski Resort is an ideal center for the camp. Especially the unique view of the Ergan Mountain and the ski resort gan
- IETT was selected as Low Carbon Hero 28/04/2017 IETT Low Carbon Hero was selected: Istanbul 146 serving the years, has become Turkey's most established brand in the public transportation has added a new award to IETT. IETT, which is one step ahead with its environmentalist identity in our world where natural life is increasingly disappearing, was awarded the 'Low Carbon Hero' award. In our world where the effects of global warming and climate change are felt more and more, natural life is becoming more and more disappeared, successful companies in the management of carbon are 4. Awarded at Istanbul Carbon Summit. IETT, which works to reduce its carbon footprint with its responsibility to the environment, is the Carbon Hero of Low Carbon given by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association olan
- İZAYCAN Becomes 'Carbon Hero' 01/05/2018 5 supported by İZAYDAŞ. At the Istanbul Carbon Summit, 26 was awarded as the Low Carbon Hero by the organization Sustainable Production and Consumption Association. One of these awards was the İZAYCAN project, which inspired tens of thousands of children in the fight against sustainable living cultures, environmental pollution and climate change. 5.İSTANBUL CARBON SUMMIT The organizations that are exemplary in the fight against climate change by being stingy in carbon emission, are hosted by Istanbul Technical University and hosted by 5. Istanbul Carbon Summit was awarded by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) as Low Carbon Hero. CARBON HERO IZAYCAN 69, which manages the carbon management, is the candidate of the project AH
- Nükhet Işıkoğlu: The anonymous hero of the railways lar Nuri Demirağ N 12/03/2012 Hello .. I would like to introduce you to an anonymous hero in this month's article… The name is not known. Especially for those born after 1950s, the name is very foreign to the ears bir Because it is not given to an airport, a street or a park. In the first years of our republic, we are a person who believes in our country's resources, the citizens of this country, the power of the brain. We are dreaming, encouraging, not giving up, claiming to be the end of our work. … Nuri Demirağ ere is a name that puts signature to the bold initiatives by thinking
- Certificate of Appreciation for the villagers of the train accident hero 17/07/2018 Tekirdag Metropolitan Municipality, 8 July and 24 citizens lost their lives in the train crash search and rescue operations in the sensitive behavior and mobilization of all opportunities for the residents of Sarılar region were presented with a certificate of gratitude. In the document presented to the head of the neighborhood in the name of the residents of Sarılar District, Fuat Döner. We would like to thank the residents of Sarilar District and we will pay their respects. Sayg
- UTIKAD's Low Carbon Hero Award for Sustainable Logistics Certificate 27/04/2018 "V. Istanbul Carbon Summit" organized by Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) was held at 26 April 2018 in Istanbul Technical University Süleyman Demirel Cultural Center. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers, UTIKAD was also awarded under the V. Istanbul Carbon Summit. UTİKAD's Sür Sustainable Logistics Certificate Sert, which was offered by Bureau Veritas for the logistics sector, received the liği Low Carbon Hero Award UT. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers 'Association of Sustainable Logistics, prepared by UTIKAD for the logistics sector with the cooperation of Bureau Veritas, took place on 26 April 2018' V. Istanbul…
- Fatma Seher Geç Kara Fatma ı Overpass Opened 25/12/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality undertakes the demolition of the overpasses and superstructures as well as the old and modern buildings. In this context, the old reinforced concrete overpass passing over the train line in İzmit 42 Evler area was demolished and replaced with a new one. One of the heroes of the War of Independence was named as Fatma Seher, nicknamed 'Black Fatma', who showed great sacrifice in the liberation of Izmit from enemy occupation. Presentation of the recently completed Fatma Seher (Kara Fatma) overpass was introduced. Union of Turkish World Municipalities and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu, ama
- Binali Yıldırım: 'I'm proud of our railways' 05/03/2012 Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that TCDD has become an institution that is held on hand. Yildirim, on the one hand railroads, railroads and railways on the one hand, said the class. State Railways (TCDD), an organization that has been held on hand, stating that the Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, on the one hand railroads, railroads and railways on the one hand, said that the class. After 1950 year due to the disregard of the railways, overhead areas of the country, explaining that the railways attracting the load starts to become a burden to this country Minister Binali Yildirim, Turkey's history, culture with, who like flesh and nail with the fate of this ...