As a result of the derailment of the freight train on the Denizli-Izmir railway line, all flights were canceled.
Many citizens commuting to and from the railroad were late for work due to the cancellation of flights. The incident occurred at night. From Denizli to Izmir, the freight train was derailed in Efeler at the 200 meter. After the 03: 00 event, all trains between Izmir and Denizli were canceled. TCDD crews are working on the track to put the rail. It is not known how long the work will take and when the flights will start.
Source : www.sesgazetesi.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Hereke Train Station Flooded, Flights Canceled 28/07/2018 Excessive rain, which is effective in Kocaeli and surrounding cities, has also affected YHT (High Speed Train) flights. In this context, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Hereke station was opened by the Metropolitan Municipality in the direction of the passengers who departed in the direction of Istanbul. Passengers who have to stop at Hereke are transported to Kocaeli by the buses of the Metropolitan Municipality. First of all, passengers are transported by 20 bus, while the buses of the Metropolitan Municipality are waiting to be provided for the transportation of the passengers coming from other flights.
- Red Crescent Metro is in Water, Flights are canceled 22/06/2018 Intensive rainfall again took delivery of Ankara. The Red Crescent subway flooded, expeditions canceled. Citizens reacted to the situation. Due to heavy rainfall in Ankara, the Red Crescent subway flooded. Officials announced the cancellation of the flights starting from the Kizilay subway, while the passengers for the direction of Batıkent Sıhhıye, for the direction of Çayyolu National Library was directed to the stop. Victims of the victims reacted to officials and officials. After heavy rainfall in Ankara, floods took place in many places. This time, one of the places where the pressure was the Red Crescent. Due to flooding, transportation cannot be provided by the Red Crescent. Passengers who tell us that the rails are completely filled with water are in the direction of Necatibey uğ
- Train Accident in Germany! High Speed Train ICE Derailed 03/05/2017 Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions. A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured. While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced. Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours. Major damage occurs on the railroad cranes gelir
- Railway derailment in Saudi Arabia: 35 injured 28/06/2012 A train in Saudi Arabia derailed by 35. Captain Mohammad al-Hamadi, told reporters, the train going from the port of Dammam to the capital Riyadh derailed, a person with heavy condition was taken to the hospital by helicopter, he said. It was recorded that the cause of the accident was investigated. Saudi Arabia's first railroad "Hijaz Railway" was opened in 1908, but was closed in 1915. The same railway was opened in 1951 by Saudi oil company Aramco and transferred to the state in 1968. The railway, which was later extended to the capital, Riyadh, has been publicly run since then. Source: www.turkiyegazetesi.com.t
- In Argentina Train derailed from tragedy 08/08/2012 In Argentina, the 31 passengers were injured as a result of derailment of the last wagon of the suburban train and hit the signaling tower near the station. Accident in the Miter line in Buenos Aires, led to the deterioration of traffic chaos due to the 4 daily strike, which led to the stopping of subway flights in the city. In Argentina in February, a suburban train crashed into Once Station 51 people died in the accident, more than 700 injured. Source: www.sabah.com.tr