In 2017, 96 is the Vice President of the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP), which is a member of 1500. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu took over the presidency of the All Rail System Operators Association (TÜRSİD)
TÜRSİD, which is a member of İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Antalya, Adana, Kocaeli, Kayseri, Konya, Gaziantep, Samsun, Eskişehir Rail System, is a member of 2012 continues its activities from.
In the General Assembly of TÜRSİD, which is hosted by Bursa, the members of the board of directors shall jointly nominate the members and unanimously to the Board of Directors of Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu elected
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. TÜRSİD assumed the position of Chairman 07/04/2018 Kayseri Transport Inc., which is a part of the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, has now taken on the role of the president of the All Rail System Operators Association (TÜRSİD). Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, the investment they have made and implemented in the transportation of the "Kayseri Model" said that formed. TÜRSİD, which is a member of İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Antalya, Adana, Kocaeli, Kayseri, Konya, Gaziantep, Samsun, Eskişehir Rail System, is a member of 2012 in order to disseminate information sharing among the members, to use resources more efficiently and efficiently continues its activities from. At the General Assembly of TURSİD, which was hosted by Bursa, the members of the board of directors ev
- First Export in Metro ARUS Member Bozankaya'dan 17/10/2017 Turkey's first domestic one hundred percent electric buses that produces the Anatolian Railway Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS) Bozanka a member, will be the first company that will perform underground vehicle exports of our country in the years 2018. Bozankaya will be the contractor with Siemens Mobility and will produce the Green Line Metro Project for Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology Prof. Dr. Veysel Yayan, Ankara Chamber of Industry President Nurettin Özdebir and OSTİM OSB Chairman of the Board of Directors Orhan Aydın, the Board of Directors of ASO 1. They visited the facilities in the OIZ and received information about production. Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology Bilim
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Izmir Maintained the Suburban Line 23/02/2016 Kayseri Transportation Inc. Carried out the maintenance of the Izmir Suburban Line: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. has added a new one to its national projects. Kayseri Transportation Inc. He undertook the maintenance, repair, measurement and testing services of the Izmir suburban line of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD. Kayseri Transportation Inc. which is the establishment of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. Izmir Commuter System (İZBAN) electrification works for the maintenance of the line of the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) has completed talks with. İZBAN was founded with the partnership of TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. Within the framework of the protocol signed with TCDD, 110 Tor
- Transportation Park hosts TÜRSİD 13/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality affiliates' TransportationPark Inc., All Rail Systems Operators Association 11. car commission meeting. 9 was attended by rail systems companies of different municipalities and consultations were made on the problems of the sector as well as the purchase of domestic vehicles. 9 HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY DIFFERENT PROVIDED TRANSPORTATION The 11 hosted by Park. vehicle commission meeting at Metro İstanbul A.Ş. , Burulaş, Antalya Transportation Inc. , Estram, Konya Metropolitan Municipality, İzmir Metro A.Ş. , Ego, GaziUlaş and Kayseri Transportation Inc. participation. 9 26 people from different provinces, in total 11 of All Rail System Operators Association. vehicle commission meeting araç
- TransportationPark hosts TÜRSİD 07/05/2019 All Rail Systems Operators Association (TÜRSİD) Electrical - Electronic Plants Commission 11.tasking was held in Kocaeli. Turkey's cities with a total 8 15 participants from various provinces ulaşımpark meeting took place in the home. Meeting; Metro İstanbul Inc., Kayseri Transportation Inc., Burulaş, Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Eskişehir Estram, İzmir Metro and Gaziulaş participated. OPENING SPEECH DR. ZAFER AYDIN has made the opening speech of TÜRSİD operating in our country, Deputy General Manager of TransportationPark. Zafer Aydin made. Aydin participants; Ark TransportationPark Inc. We are pleased to welcome you in our city. olarak Aydın also mentioned the importance of public transportation and said, an With the increase of population bahs
- UKAT will assume the duty of MOTAŞ in Malatya 09/02/2013 Malatia MOTAŞ's task to undertake the UKM Malatya Bus and Transport Inc (MOTAS) General Manager Hasan Alici, the transportation of the city with the metropolitan MOTOK will be newly established Transport Coordination Center (UKM) said it would undertake. During the period when passenger transport system was constantly discussed, MOTAŞ laid down all alternatives and decided to make trolleybus to suit the city's fabric and economic structure. Passenger transport culture was changed, the principle of r Moving from Door to Door değişik was adopted. Malatya Municipality has opened an immaculate page to Malatians with its new move! Proudly speaking, the system will be controlled by a special structure where representatives from all walks will be gathered. RENEWAL Malatya has reached its status as a metropolitan municipality.
- State Receives 3 Metro Line Project 18/02/2015 The State Undertook the 3 Subway Line Project: The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the Yenikapı-Incirli Metro Line of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the AKM-Gar-Kızılay Metro Line of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, and the Square-Airport-EXPO Rail Line Project of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. to be taken over by the Ministry - the projects to be taken by the Ministry of municipalities and projects that are authorized to take over Incirli-Sefaköy Metro Line was added. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Yenikapı-Incirli Metro Line of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the AKM-Gar-Kizilay Metro Line of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, and the Square-Airport-EXPO Rail Line Project of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will be undertaken. The Council of Ministers, Urban Rail Transport Systems, Metros and Related Facilities Bakan
- Ahmet Arslan takes over the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 25/05/2016 Ahmet Arslan takes over the role of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications: Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, AK Party deputy of Kars Ahmet Arslan, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan handed over the task of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Lightning at the entrance of the Ministry was met with applause of employees, the handing-over ceremony, recalling the cabinet, recalling, "God do the best services to all of us to do." said. Lightning, this is a flag race, the flag race from time to time, some people, the flag, the new arrivals, but never to serve the nation and never a rehave and yarış
- Invensys Rail Dimetronic, Porto Alegre 1. Undertaking the Signaling of Metro Line 12/03/2012 Brazilian Trensurb (Empresa de Trens Urbanos de Porto Alegre SA) has awarded this project to the Novavia consortium and the relevant consortium is 1, which will connect the Sao Leopoldo and Novo Hamburgo stations. line north extension signaling work was given to Invensys Rail Dimetronic. The project includes the construction and signaling of four new stations, namely Rio dos Sinos, Santos Dumont, FENAC and Novo Hamburgo, consisting of new lines of approximately 10 km. Invensys Rail Dimetronic provides WestRACE electronic interlocking systems, LED signals, speed coded track circuits, communication systems and cables, and power supply systems. Available in Porto Porto
- Electrical Works of Dudullu-Bostancı Metro OrGE Energy 20/07/2018 ORGE Enerji AŞ undertook the electrical works of the Dudullu-Bostancı subway construction in Istanbul. Dudullu-Bostanci line of the Istanbul Metro to perform the electrification of the company was announced. It was decided that Orge Enerji A.Ş., which offers all the electrical works of the administrative building and warehouse building and two stations, will be awarded the total amount of 1.946.114,09 Euro + VAT for the tender. As the employer, Şenbay-Kolin-Kalyon Dudullu Bostancı Metro Construction Partnership and Orge Enerji AŞ signed a contract with 951.963,65 Euro + VAT for the administrative building and warehouse building which has priority within the scope of the project. The 994.150,44 Euro + VAT consistent agreement on the electricity supply of the two stations under the proposal Teklif
- Asphalt Finish Participating in the Municipal Fleet Completed Its First Mission 17/06/2014 Asphalt Finish Participating in the Municipal Fleet Completed Its First Mission: The first asphalt casting process was carried out by Afşin Municipality Science Affairs Directorate teams in the direction of Pınarbaşı Quarter bus station. Afşin Municipality has successfully completed the first task of the vehicles added to the fleet. The first asphalt casting was carried out in the newly acquired Finisher and asphalt cylinders and at Köşoğlu Avenue in Pınarbaşı Quarter autogar Mevkii. As a result of the work carried out by the municipal teams, the street received an elegant look. Afsin Mayor Mehmet Fatih Trust, said in a statement on the subject, "Developing our work in a fast way without a break in our district.
- 142 Makinist Duty to Make 7 Mechanic at İZBAN Big Risk 20/12/2018 Normally, the 142 mechanic's task is to break the strike at İZBAN 7-11 12-10 10-343 time to continue to run the machine is causing a great risk. Located in the suburban line between Aliaga and Selcuk, the country's airport-connected, one of the largest urban rail transportation systems in Izmir, the strike XNUMX. In the days. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, which is a joint organization of İZBAN bureaucrats and the railway labor union between the fourth period of the collective bargaining negotiations between the XNUMX continues to strike in December. IZBAN, mechanic, technician, technician, station operator, box office employee XNUMX workers are on strike. On the other hand, the yönetim
- AK Party Kayseri Provincial Directorate, AK Party 4. Rented a special train for the Ordinary Grand Congress 30/09/2012 AK Party, Kayseri Provincial Directorate, 30 in September in Ankara, the AK Party 4. He rented a special train for the members of the organization who will attend the Ordinary Grand Congress. AK Party Kayseri Provincial Chairman Omer Dengiz, Kayseri Railway Station, the State Railways, the railway is leased by making observations, members of the press found here. 30 Dengiz reminded that Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will be elected as president for the last time on September Sunday. Başkan This congress is very important for both our party and our country. For this reason, we received intensive demand from our organization's members in Kayseri to participate in the congress. With all our power, Mr. President Bütün
- TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission Representatives met in Eskişehir 09/12/2014 Representatives of TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission met in Eskişehir: 3-27 was hosted by ESTRAM A.Ş in 28-2014 November XNUMX in Eskişehir. At the meeting where the TÜRSİD member enterprises came together, information was exchanged on maintenance and repair activities of urban rail vehicles (tram, light metro, subway etc.), standardization of spare parts and standardization of maintenance. Istanbul Transportation Inc. Workshop Manager and TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission President İzzet ATA made the opening speech; he said that they have shed light on solving the problems of the institutions by sharing the works and experiences of the commission. Ata speech, meetings that allow all Ata
- TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission IV. Meeting in Izmir (Photo Gallery) 04/06/2015 TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission IV. Meeting in Izmir: All Rail Systems Operators Association (TÜRSİD) Vehicle Commission, IV. In the meeting, he also made a post to Izmir. The meeting was held at 28-29 May 2015, hosted by İzmir Metro A.Ş. Mr. TÜRSİD Car Commission President In his opening speech, İzzet ATA explains the importance of the meetings for the sector; Underlining the need for accurate and good management of information and time, which is the most important capital for each enterprise, he emphasized that important experiences and information are shared with TÜRSİD platform for our country and that the opportunities are evaluated again and America's repeated exploration is prevented. her
- TÜRSİD business commission representatives met in Eskişehir 17/06/2015 Representatives of TÜRSİD business commission met in Eskişehir: All Railway Systems Operators Association (TÜRSİD) Operational Commission 6. was hosted by ESTRAM A.Ş in 11-12 June 2015 in Eskişehir. At the meeting where the TÜRSİD member companies came together, information was exchanged about the developments in the sector, problems encountered during operation and common solutions. ESTRAM Inc. Operations Manager and Vice-Chairman of TÜRSİD Business Commission. In his opening speech; he talked about the activities of the commission, the sharing of knowledge and experience and the continuity of the commission. The welcome speech was made by ESTRAM A.Ş. General Manager Hakan Murat BAYINDIR made. In his speech ...
- TÜRSİD Car Commission Meeting Brought Together Rail System Operators 27/10/2015 TÜRSİD Car Commission Meeting Brought Together Rail System Operators: The Meeting of the Vehicle Commission of the All Rail Systems Operators Association (TÜRSİD); 22-23 was held in Konya on October 2015, hosted by Konya Metropolitan Municipality. All Urban Rail System Operators participated in the meeting was very interesting. Mr. TÜRSİD Car Commission President The opening speech of İzzet ATA; He said that he was happy to be in Konya who is a heartfelt city with his history and spirituality by expressing his appreciation for all participants' complete participation in the meeting. He said du Gez Dünyayı, Gör Konya ”(” Gez Dünyayı, Gör Konya ”).
- TÜRSİD Rail System Electrical-Electronic Facilities Commission Meeting was held in Samsun 19/07/2018 All Railway Systems Operators Association (TÜRSİD) Electrical and Electronic Facilities Commission IX. 12-13 2018 2 hosted by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ in Samsun on the first day of the meeting in Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa, Konya, Antalya, Kocaeli and Kayseri attended by representatives from the city attended the meeting in the first day of technical and while the second day, technical and social visits were organized. Meeting TÜRSİD Electrical and Electronic Facilities XNUMX. Chairman of the Term Commission Kayseri Transportation Inc. Started with the opening speech of the Workshop Manager Olcay Adıyaman. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Assistant General Manager and last period Genel
- TÜRSİD Operation Commission 13. Meeting Held in Bursa 29/11/2018 TÜRSİD operating commission 13. The meeting was held in Bursa with Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and BURULAŞ. This year, 13.sü and Burulaş General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar attended the meeting personally; The representative of Tursid Operation Commission, Mr. H. Seher Kara, Türsid General Secretary Akif Erdoğan, Mustafa Güler from Metro İstanbul and Kamil Seyrek and many other representatives of the provinces participated. In his opening speech, Burulaş General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar emphasized the importance of the establishment of integrated public transportation systems by talking about the benefits and the operating difficulties of the railway systems. In the meetings of TÜRSİD, it is possible to share the beautiful examples that the companies have found and the problems are shared.
- Erkan Demirtas, a member of the JCC who objected to the tender of the car of Ankara Metro, stressed that the documents of the Metro Security were not submitted 23/07/2012 Last but not least, the Ankara Metro is on the agenda with a work accident that caused the death of a person on the construction site. The allegations about the 400 million dollar 324 subway vehicle purchase tender, which is one of the most important steps of the Metro project, are controversial. Firms that use the right of appeal related to the tender claimed that the Ministry of Transport had given the tender to the tenderer who did not submit the documents requested by the technical specifications. According to Radikal newspaper, the Public Procurement Board (GCC) approved the tender in a controversial manner. However, Erkan Demirtaş, one of the most senior members of the board, has appealed the decision. Demirtaş's objections were remarkable. Tender ...
- BALO Inc. Became Member of UTİKAD (Special News) 02/08/2013 Had BALL AS UTIKAD Member: International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association of last year UTIKAD's partner is Turkey's most important intermodal transportation project BALL Inc., he joined UTIKAD among the members. The membership document of BALO A.Ş, which was approved by UTIKAD in the monthly board meeting held in Izmir, was given by Mr. Turgut Erkeskin, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, to the General Manager of BALO A.Ş. Hüseyin İşteermiş, who attended the Izmir Member Meeting held at 29 July 2013 Izmir Hilton Hotel, gave information to members of UTIKAD about the structure, activities and objectives of BALO. Hüseyin İşteermiş answered the questions of UTIKAD members in the meeting and the first intermodal ular
- New member of DTD SIEMENS A.Ş. 02/12/2015 New member of DTD SIEMENS A.Ş. : DTD is growing stronger with new members every day. At the DTD Board of Directors meeting held on 26 November 2015, the membership application of SIEMENS A.Ş. As a one-stop solution provider and system integrator, Siemens combines all the expertise required for sustainable solutions in all areas of rail transport. It has a balanced and comprehensive approach for all types of rail transport in areas ranging from public transport to mainline services for passenger and freight transport. Reliability, safety, attractiveness and efficiency that increase passenger preference, benefit business organizations and the environment Güvenilirlik
- New Member of the Railway Transport Association TCDD Transportation Inc. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…
- New Executive Board Member at Sertrans Logistics 12/09/2017 Tony Jurkovic, the veteran of the sector, is the new Executive Board Member of Sertrans Logistics, which provides value added logistics services to its national and international customers in supply chain management. Tony Jurkovic was appointed as the new Executive Committee Member of Sertrans Logistics. A graduate of Saint Benoit French High School, Jurkovic began his career at 1974 in Transport Inc. (Danzas). Later, he worked as senior manager at Turksped and Yeni Antalya Logistics, and served as Chairman of the Board at Albatros - TAN Speditions. 43 is one of the leading companies in the logistics sector with years of experience. He speaks Turkish, French, German, English and Greek.
- TCDD Transport became a permanent member of Trans Caspian Corridor Association 19/02/2018 TCDD Tasimacilik AS became the permanent member of the International Union of Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TITR). On the second day of the tarih Trans-Caspian International Transport Route International Union X, which was established in February 2017 for the use of the Trans-Caspian Corridor in an effective and productive manner, in Ankara on the 15-16 February 2018, The permanent membership of the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route International Union was discussed at the General Assembly and then a signature ceremony was held. Gündem TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ officially became a permanent member of TITR. Li In the first day of the two-day meeting of the Association, which was the first meeting of the Union, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.