Scalpel to Antalyaspor junction. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, within the framework of the Transportation Master Plan, continues to offer fundamental solutions to the traffic problem. In this context, the work on the intersection of traffic intersection Antalyaspor Junction was initiated.
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, a new one added to the interchange arrangements to breathe urban traffic. Within the scope of Transportation Master Plan, work has been started at Antalyaspor Junction which is one of the intersections with the highest traffic load. There are radical changes at the intersection. In order to reduce the current traffic load at the intersection, a leveling arrangement model is applied.
New system at the intersection
With the new arrangement in the intersection area, the existing middle roundabout system ends. The crossing of Sakıp Sabancı Boulevard and Atatürk Boulevard from the upper level is canceled. For transitions, U-turns are opened on the North and South sides of Dumlupınar Boulevard.
Traffic density will decrease
The project will be made for left and right turns in the crossroads of Antalyaspor Junction and middle roundabouts. In this way, signaling waiting times are reduced and the traffic density in the intersection area is aimed to decrease. 5 is scheduled to be completed within 2 months.
Olive trees have been taken care of
The century-old olive trees at the roundabout were dismantled and removed to prevent damage during the work. Trees will take their place in the junction zone once the studies are completed. The Atatürk Monument will be preserved at its current location in Antalyaspor junction. The project is expected to cost around 2 million 500 thousand liras.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Transportation Tradesmen and the Disabled Relief Plate Registration | Antalya 19/05/2013 Registration of Transportation Tradesmen and Disabled People Placed at the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems. The vehicles that tried to provide service with EU plate in the city public transportation, and their registration with AN-plate, created a working environment in accordance with the previously issued judicial decisions. On the other hand, the modernization of public transportation provided the transition to modern mass transportation that gives value to the disabled. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department works with the EU plate that was previously canceled with the decision of the judiciary ehir
- New News and Applications from IDO, IETT and TCDD 05/07/2012 In accordance with the changing global economic order in Turkey's economy and economic practices in recent years it began to go to the major application changes. One of the sectors that took their share from these changes was the transportation sector. Many of these practices had a negative impact on passengers and customers, but also received significant reactions. Here is the latest regulations and practices within the transportation area. IDO Flexible Price Implementation Reacts The Istanbul Sea Buses (IDO) have been infuriating their customers with an application that has left its mark on the transportation agenda last week. Flexible price with the name of this application in terms of İDO ticket prices at a time ı
- İzmirDeniz Project was awarded with Raci Bademli Best Practices Award 27/10/2015 İzmirDeniz Project was awarded with the Racı Bademli Best Practices Award: The Izmir Sea Project was awarded the k Best Practices Award of the 2015 Year dü by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's Center for Urban Planners in order to X strengthen the relationship of the citizens with the sea ap. The kent Raci Bademli Good Practices Award eye, which has been implemented every two years since the 2003, has been implemented by the Chamber of City Planners in the city for urban planning and urban planning. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has won this award from the coastal strip extending from Mavişehir to İnciraltı ş
- Mobile applications make transportation easier in cities 07/12/2015 Mobile applications facilitate transportation in cities: applications developed by various public institutions and private companies, which can be installed on smartphones and tablet computers, reduce the time loss by providing convenience in the daily life of citizens especially in cities. These Internet-based applications help citizens on many issues ranging from the road traffic situation to the transit route of the public transportation vehicles, the presence of important locations on the map and the appointment of health care appointments. Information and warnings made through the applications reduce the time loss in daily life and contribute to the increase of the quality of life of citizens. Public agencies also provide various services that make life easier through mobile applications Kamu
- Robotic Applications Founded in TÜDEMSAŞ for the First Time in the Sector 18/10/2017 The name of the last years of the investments made and freight car industry floor where innovation often talked about Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) with Bogie Robot Welding Unit used in the bogie production won an innovation in the sector. After this investment, the company that set up the Wagon Sandblasting Plant for the Wagon Repair Factory also preferred the robotic arms here. Deputy Director General of TÜDEMSAŞ Celaleddin Bayrakçıl stated that they closely follow the developments in the sector and carried the technical infrastructure of the company to an advanced level within the frame of the needs of the sector.
- Comfort and Comfort Applications in Antalya 10/08/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality, which has put its signature on the transportation projects that direct the future of Antalya, is implementing new applications to enable the citizens to travel comfortably and comfortably in public transportation. The metropolitan municipality brings radical solutions to ensure that the public transport services are safe, fast, comfortable and uninterrupted. Taking advantage of the technology to reach the goal of the Smart City Metropolitan Municipality, to facilitate the lives of people with the contactless card application provides great convenience to the citizen. Technological innovations Launched in 2016, the contactless credit card payment method is now used in all public transport. A short tem
- Karsiyaka tram relaxing solution 02/05/2015 Karsiyaka tram: comforting solution: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which started from Mavisehir for the Tramway of Karsiyaka, revised the route between the Peripheral Road and Atakent Intersection as a Büyük mixed traffic ş upon heavy demand from the citizens. Thus, there will be no narrowing for the tram; wagons and vehicles can use the same road. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, last week began the first rail of the Karsiyaka Tramway in a section of the traffic flow to change the project went more easily. In this context, the tram line, which is planned to be protected in the middle center on Cahar Dudayev Boulevard in the project, has been constructed as unprotected by taking the route between Aydın-Çanakkale ring road exit and Atakent junction.
- Description of the fast train route in Manisa 21/08/2016 Manisa, the high-speed train route to ease the explanation: the high-speed train from Manisa Yunusemre district that inform the muhtars in the AK Party Manisa deputy Selcuk Ozdag, published in the Official Gazette that the route is not correct, high-speed train from the center of the city, but not from the outside announced. Ankara-Izmir between the 14 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes, which will reduce the Ankara-Polatli-Afyonkarahisar-Usak-Izmir High Speed Railway Project in the Manisa section of the discussions about the route in the AK Party Manisa deputy Selcuk Ozdag, met with the headmen in Yunusemre District came and gave information. Speed train project will add more to Manisa Ozdag, "Pre-project tender"
- A New Project That Relaxes Transportation From Erzurum Metropolitan 01/08/2018 Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality, Şükrüpaşa and 50. He started a new project in order to minimize the transportation density in Yıl Caddesi. Metropolitan Municipality, 50. Yıl Caddesi, Şükrüpaşa and Dadaşköy Street will be connected to the new viaduct. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen said in a statement about the subject: yap The viaduct we will make in the region will be 75 meters long. The project to be built on the train line is completed when 50. Year Street, Şükrüpaşa and Dadaşköy Street where the 3 intersection will do more. A new road will be built at the 1120 meter at the same location along with the connection roads. Our new paths are going lar
- Decree Relieving KARDEMİR from Ministry of Commerce 23/05/2019 the United States after the lowering of customs tariffs on imports of steel from Turkey to 50 from 25 percent, the Ministry of Commerce also, principle of reciprocity must be US origin 22 additional financial obligations that imported products to apply reduced by half. With the decision taken, KARDEMİR reduced the customs duty applied as% 13,7 to% 5 in imported coking coal which is one of the most important raw materials used in its production. Expressing their satisfaction with the decision taken KARDEMİR Chairman of the Board Kamil Gulec said on the subject of his assessment; Uygulam As it is known, 23 started to apply 2018 tariff on imports of some steel products from 25 as of March. In the world…
- Feast traffic in Istanbul also takes place at night 03/10/2014 Holiday traffic in Istanbul also continues at night: holiday holiday on Thursday evening due to the Feast of Sacrifice caused a heavy traffic in Istanbul. Due to those who visited the holiday holidays and the last business day, Istanbul traffic was locked in the bridges of the Bosphorus. The density continues until midnight on two bridges, especially in Anatolian-European direction, and a heavy traffic from Mahmutbey to Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge on the European side. Bosphorus Bridge in the direction of the bridge starts from the Golden Horn Bridge continues intensely. Due to the Feast of Sacrifice, there is heavy traffic in Istanbul. It is the last working day before the Feast of Sacrifice Kur
- Antalya Traffic will be made by highways at 6 New Intersection 30/01/2015 Antalya Traffic will be made by Highways at 6 New Intersection: Highways 13. Regional Directorate will build a new intersection of 6 which will be the solution to the locked traffic of Antalya. Highways 13. Regional Directorate will build a new intersection of 6 which will be the solution to the locked traffic of Antalya. New Hal, Democracy, Altinova, Airport, Aksu and EXPO area intersections will be held in November, before the G20 summit will be launched before the summit. Highways, two interchanges on Gazi Boulevard, 6 new intersection, 2 river bridge and road expansion and renewal work for the works. The country's busiest itibaren
- Istanbul-Antalya high-speed train line project work in progress 26/12/2011 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry Undersecretary Habib pale, stating that xnumx't the 1940 year made up 2003 kilometers of railways in Turkey, "Prime Minister along with bringing Erdogan's railways back into government policy, since xnumx't the 945 kilometers, including high-speed trains 2003 The kilometer was a railway, kilometre he said. Transportation Problems of Afyonkarahisar were evaluated at the meeting held at Korel Thermal Hotel under the leadership of Veysel Eroğlu, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs. Habib Soluk, Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Irfan Balkanlıoğlu, Governor of Afyonkarahisar, Mayor of Afyonkarahisar, Burhanettin Çoban of AK Party, district governors and mayors of municipalities attended. The meeting is open to the press Top
- Tender Notice: Tender for the operation of the Antalya Nostalgia Tram and its facilities for 3 yearbook | Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 10/11/2012 1-TENDER OF ANTALYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY OF ANTALYA: ın The operation of the Nostalgia Trolley and its facilities within the boundaries of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality within the boundaries of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality shall be carried out. Tender Nostalgia will be tendered to be operated for 2886 year. Real or legal persons who will participate in the tender agree and undertake to comply with the conditions specified in the contract with this technical and administrative specification. 35- PRICED PRICE: Estimated cost: (3 annually) X
- Tender Announcement: Antalya Nostalgia Tramway and facilities to be operated for 3 yearly Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 10/11/2012
1-TENDER OF ANTALYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY OF ANTALYA: ın The operation of the Nostalgia Trolley and its facilities within the boundaries of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality within the boundaries of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality shall be carried out. Tender Nostalgia will be tendered to be operated for 2886 year. Real or legal persons who will participate in the tender agree and undertake to comply with the conditions specified in the contract with this technical and administrative specification. 35- PRICED PRICE: Estimated price: X
- Antalya Square - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail Line Project A protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 05/03/2015 AYGM Antalya Square - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail Line Project New developments have been recorded regarding the tender of Bel Meydan - Airport - Aksu - EXPO Metro Line imzalan which will be signed by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) between the AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality for the construction of the mentioned line. After the signing of the protocol, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development's approval to be included in the investment program. As it is known, the approval of the Council of Ministers for the transfer of the project to the Ministry of Transportation was received recently. Available 11,1 X
- Istanbul - Antalya Railway Project Afyonkarahisar - Antalya Railway Construction Auction 26/09/2011 The project will be taken into the 2012 investment program. Altmok Engineering - Projects to be delivered by DLG General Directorate
- Antalya-Istanbul and Antalya-Ankara 'High Speed Train Project' failed to enter the investment list 20/02/2012 LIST 9 FOR SPARTA. Development Plan / 2012 Investment Program was published. The big project 3, which Isparta expects, was not included in the program. According to the data collected by the Mediterranean News Center's Investment Program for the 2012 year, the move for the 'double / double road' of Isparta-Antalya (Derebogazi) Road, which has been on the agenda for the 3 year but has not yet been taken, has been empty for this year. Isparta Antalya (Dereboğazi) No Split Road in the published Investment Program. İSPARTA- KONYA: NONE The project, which is still on the agenda for the 3 year, has not been able to enter the 2012 Investment Program. NO QUICK TRAIN WHY Geopolitics HIZ
- Antalya International Women's Day due to Antalya Nostalgia Tram and Minicity free for women. 08/03/2012 Antalya Nostalgia Tram - TRAMVAY AND MİNİCİTY FREE Metropolitan Municipality has made the nostalgia tram free for women because of 8 March International Women's Day. Women who boarded the nostalgia tram between the Slaughterhouse and the Museum will make a free trip on 8 March. Minicity Culture Park will open its doors for women on March at 8. Source: www.antalyaguncel.com
- Campus Traffic Will Relax With Metropolitan 25/10/2010 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality resolves the traffic chaos in Görükle Campus, where hundreds of 45 students are educated and hundreds of citizens enter each day, with an alternative route to the back of the Faculty of Medicine. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Uludag University Görükle campus to provide comfortable and comfortable transportation, while providing speed to the rail system, on the other hand, creates alternative routes on the campus. An alternative route consisting of 250 meters long divided road was created on the back side of the Faculty of Medicine, where hundreds of citizens came every day. Thanks to the road to the completion stage, the vehicles coming to the Faculty of Medicine Hospital, directly to the hospital on the upper road Hast
- Ukome will solve the traffic with the cable car and the trolleybus! | Kocaeli 15/01/2013 Ukome will solve the traffic with the cable car and the trolleybus! Metropolitan Municipality has completed many important projects that will not be denied from infrastructure to treatment facilities, from Gulf cleaning to bridged intersections and from environmental and coastal arrangements to greening. But the promises made in the transportation were not kept, the problem of urban traffic was not solved, the priority demands of the society were permanently postponed. The bir brand and prestige projects ”that will make Kocaeli a modern, modern, model city have been either abandoned or forgotten. However, President Karaosmanoglu, 29 March 2009 local elections before the ”5 Year After Today bey with the slogan declaring the statement,“ 29 March 2009 5 year will be completed. Our target is in the second stage Hedef
- 3. Bridge traffic will be locked in 2023 07/04/2014 Bridge traffic will be locked in 2023: 3 for Istanbul traffic relief. The bridge appeared to be locked at 2023 at peak time. According to the Transportation Master Plan created by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 3 is under construction. There will be traffic intensity in 2023 on the Bridge. According to the shared estimates, N 2023 year long term future scenario volume / capacity ratios ile in the plan is based on the estimates of the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridges and 3. The bridge is going to be a busy traffic at peak time (traffic-intensive hours). 2015 is planned to be completed at 3 according to the Transportation Master Plan established by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM). Traffic will clog in 2023 on the bridge. köprü
- Avcılarda traffic paralyzing overpass is removed 08/04/2014 Avcılarda paralyzed traffic overpasses: Avcılarda paralyzed traffic overpass bridge is removed: Last week, Avcılar traffic paralyzed I've brought up the paragliding as you'll remember ... When this happens, the one lane falling into traffic was paralyzed. Residents who had to use this road every day complained about the traffic in the road because of the foot in the road and asked that the bridge be moved to a point that would not interfere with the traffic. And the good news about the bridge that has turned the traffic down came. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, overpass within a month İstanbul
- Stop the traffic! Flour Trap bridge can be destroyed at any time 08/07/2014 Stop traffic! The bridge of the Un Gate can be destroyed at any moment: The Istanbul Un-Gate bridge, where thousands of people and the vehicle pass through and under each morning, has begun to alarm. The Un trap bridge can be destroyed at any time! Buses and lorries break down the ceiling beams of the gate, which is stated to be 3.70 meters high. The engineer's room warned for the death parade where tradesmen complained: If not taken, it can be destroyed at any time! Un Gate bridge used by thousands of people in Istanbul under the influence of years is rotten and presents a danger. Buses and lorries break down the ceiling beams of the gate, which is stated to be 3.70 meters high. The passage of death that tradesmen complained about ...
- Yusuf Sünbül: Urban Traffic and Light Rail Systems 28/02/2012 The traffic problem of cities is discussed in various platforms, solutions are proposed, the pros and cons of the projects are revealed, the costs are calculated and the activities are realized at the end or the projects are canceled. Local administrations determine the costs in this regard; they must prioritize the living standards of the people of the city. While many large investments in many projects bring with them other problems and lead people to live in difficult conditions, the values of the services made cannot gain much meaning. It is necessary for metropolitan municipalities to expand the horizon of service areas and to provide new and high quality services. In many cities in city and municipal councils şehir