Private vehicles that use the road of the Nostalgic Tram, which serves between Zerdalilik and the Museum, both impede transportation and cause accidents.
The Nostalgic Tram, located between Zerdalilik and the Museum, is under occupation. The use of vehicles in this way brings problems with the tram from time to time to stop serving. Yesterday, Ataturk Street, Zerdalilik'den moving from the direction of the Museum, the car could not move due to the way off a vehicle. After a long wait, the driver of the vehicle emerged with the warning of the surrounding people, while the citizens reacted to the situation and asked the authorities to solve the problem. Recently, a special vehicle, while using the tramway hit a pedestrian and caused injury.
Source : hantalyaekspres.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In Bursa, the tram way to the vehicles occupying rain 21/09/2013 Cezar Hailing the vehicle occupying the Tram Road in Bursa: Bursa Metropolitan which will carry passengers in the Municipality produced in consultation and Sculpture Garage T1 line's first indigenous tram Turkey 'Silkworm' the city's arttrırk the test drive on the streets, hailing penalties on parked cars to tram line. BURULAS connected to the Metropolitan Municipality, the test of the tram 26 Agutos'dan test drive will start, so the T1 line on the route of the public not to park the vehicle warned both written and verbally. Despite all warnings, vehicles are parked on the T1 route, while vehicles that cannot be reached are towed. Rescuers by 1,5 vehicles taken as soon as X
- Antalya Nostalgic Tram was rented 13/12/2012 Antalya Nostalgic Tram was rented. Antalya Nostalgic Tram, which is under the ownership of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, was leased from Municipality companies to Transportation Inc. for 5 years. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Council in December, the next meeting of the Zerdalilik-Museum line working in the Antalya Nostalgic Tramway from the municipal companies to the leasing of Transportation Inc. was discussed. This action against the AK Party group, the group spokesman Murtaza Tamyürek'in, "It seems that there is no lawlessness, but these things do not agree because it is a bit confused," commented by Mayor Mustafa Akaydin'ın reaction. TENDER TENDER BEFORE GIVING OFFER Tamyürek's response to the response of President Akaydın, "Mixed"
- Antalya's nostalgic tramway to the pergola barrier 01/02/2016 Pergola barrier to Antalya's nostalgic tram: The tram awaits the removal of the pergolas installed on the pavement at each passage from Antalya Atatürk Street The images that emerged on the nostalgic tram road in Antalya this weekend were enough to make everyone in the neighborhood say "This is too much". The pergolas on the pavement where cafes and similar establishments on Atatürk Street were allowed to overflow into the nostalgic tramway. MUHTAR IMPLEMENTED Awnings on pergolas began to block tram passes. At the end of the week when the pergolas and awnings overflowing the tramway were invited to a possible accident, it was viewed by Abdullah Uyaroğlu, the mayor of Balbey District. The photos shared on social media show that the danger is growing…
- Antalya is removing the nostalgic tram 20/03/2012 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Akaydın, stating that the nostalgia tram is outdated, "We are thinking of taking him to remove the narrower buses running hybrid on the same route," he said. Mayor Akaydın met with the Antalya Medical Chamber Student Group, which is composed of the students of Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine, at breakfast. Akaydın expressed great pleasure in being a doctor and a faculty member and said that he was proud to serve Antalya as mayor. Expressing that they plan to remove the nostalgic tram in the city, Akaydın said, "Nostalgia tram is obsolete. We are thinking of taking it and removing narrower buses running on the same route." They will extend the old tram line where the narrow buses are planned to be used.
- Tender Notice: Tender for the operation of the Antalya Nostalgia Tram and its facilities for 3 yearbook | Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 10/11/2012 1-TENDER OF ANTALYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY OF ANTALYA: ın The operation of the Nostalgia Trolley and its facilities within the boundaries of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality within the boundaries of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality shall be carried out. Tender Nostalgia will be tendered to be operated for 2886 year. Real or legal persons who will participate in the tender agree and undertake to comply with the conditions specified in the contract with this technical and administrative specification. 35- PRICED PRICE: Estimated cost: (3 annually) X
- Tender Announcement: Antalya Nostalgia Tramway and facilities to be operated for 3 yearly Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 10/11/2012
1-TENDER OF ANTALYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY OF ANTALYA: ın The operation of the Nostalgia Trolley and its facilities within the boundaries of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality within the boundaries of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality shall be carried out. Tender Nostalgia will be tendered to be operated for 2886 year. Real or legal persons who will participate in the tender agree and undertake to comply with the conditions specified in the contract with this technical and administrative specification. 35- PRICED PRICE: Estimated price: X
- International Women's Day in Antalya Due to Antalya Nostalgia Tram and Minicity is free for women. 08/03/2012 Antalya Nostalgia Tram - TRAMVAY AND MİNİCİTY FREE Metropolitan Municipality has made the nostalgia tram free for women because of 8 March International Women's Day. Women who boarded the nostalgia tram between the Slaughterhouse and the Museum will make a free trip on 8 March. Minicity Culture Park will open its doors for women on March at 8. Source: www.antalyaguncel.com
- Nostalgic Trolley Nostalgic Line 17/05/2012 IETT renewed the clothes of the citizens on the nostalgic tramway running on Istiklal Street. The new clothes, designed on the basis of the fashion of the 1930, carry the nostalgia of the past years. One of the most photographed objects in the world, the clothes of the patriots who served on the nostalgic tram, which is regarded as the symbol of Istanbul, was redesigned based on the fashion of the 1930. IETT's red, white and gray logo colors are designed on the basis of the new clothes in the summer and winter were sewn from two different fabrics. New design suits consist of jackets, pants, shirts, vests, ties and shoes. IETT'ta with the citizens of Tunel also working with the mechanics'
- History of nostalgic tram and nostalgic tram in Turkey 06/07/2012 Nostalgic tram The Nostalgic tram is known as a tourist-operated railway system, which serves as a tourist attraction in addition to serving the city's passengers. The purpose in this is, in a way aim, to take a journey on the history of the people who come in that city. The idea of a nostalgic tram was originally launched in the 1950 by the Talyllyn Nostalgic Train, which was established and operated by a group of volunteers in Wales. This movement is a movement towards the preservation of the past, but has brought many '' Nostalgic Train '' to the present day. Nostalgic Tram is the most favorite country in the United States. In many cities, as the historic street tram Birçok
- Travel with nostalgic music in a nostalgic tram 10/08/2016 Traveling with nostalgic music in a nostalgic tram: In Beyoğlu, nostalgic trams provide a nostalgic music concert by IETT. A nostalgic music concert is offered by IETT to passengers on nostalgic tramways carrying passengers between Taksim-Tunel Square in Beyoglu. The nostalgic trams, which have been serving since 1992 between the Tunnel and Taksim Square, and the nostalgic music loaded by the İETT teams, provide the passengers with the historical atmosphere of Beyoğlu. Nostalgic works that are played from a gramophone-shaped device, which is mainly composed of Turkish art music, offer new songs to the passengers when the stop of the tram changes. Passengers also enjoy the journey with music on the nostalgic tram. Musician Ali Kaya, said in a statement, the music has been intertwined ğı