Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Konya, Istanbul and Samsun at the intersection of the roads at the intersection of the Akköprü Junction was prepared to relieve the traffic jams in the first digging was shot.
Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna's revolutionary decisions regarding the transportation of the capital are being implemented. The 24 watches start with uninterrupted transportation, transfer of balance, transportation to the distant districts, municipal bus service, discount on single board cards and many other innovations.
PURPOSE THE CAPITAL TRAFFIC
Following the approximately 5,5 kilometers boulevard connecting the Sabancı-Bağlıca boulevards, Akköprü intersection, one of the new junction and road projects that will ease the traffic of the Capital, will be launched from the 2 strip to the 3'er strip.
In the first stage, the opening of the side variant paths that will connect the Konya, Istanbul and Samsun roads to each other, will start with the closure of the schools.
TRAFFIC JAM RECOVERY
The Metropolitan Municipality will expand the bridge in the Akkopru Junction, which was opened to service in 1998 and provided great relief to the regional traffic, and will take the connections to the Istanbul Road in the middle section to the right sides of the Konya and Samsun roads.
Akköprü Junction, the current situation, Konya Road-Samsun Road section of the 2 going-2 arrival from the top, Istanbul Road from the bottom 3 going-3 arrival, indicating that the authorities, the center of the bridge open, center-left turn left and right turn. Akköprü crossroads due to the crossing of the existing road, pointing out that the traffic flow troubles, officials noted that a new project has been prepared to eliminate this, and the studies started on the instructions of President Tuna.
SUCCESSFUL WORK WITH 13 MACHINE
The commencement of the side variant paths, which were described as the preparatory stage, were started with the 10 truck, 1 excavator, 1 roller, 1 grader and 15 team members. We will. With the closure of the schools, the expansion of the bridge will begin. Köprü
3 BRIDGE BRIDGE AND BEFORE BRIDGE CONNECTIONS
The bridge between the junction of the junction, the bridge will be removed from the total 6 lane, Istanbul and Ulus return to the right on the roads of Samsun and Konya before entering the bridge will be provided by turning the authorities who made the following statement:
. We are opening a handle on both Konya Road and Samsun Road. With these roads we will open before entering the bridge, our drivers will be able to move both towards Ulus and Istanbul. When we do this, we aim to eliminate the crossing in Akköprü traffic and ensure the continuity of the road and continuous traffic flow. Bunlar
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kepekli and Akköprü Junction 04/07/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Two of the three major transportation projects Mustafa Tuna announced to be started with the closure of the schools were the first to be excavated in the arrangement of Dikmen Kepekli and Akköprü Junction. In We have started to implement infrastructure and transportation works, which are the priority demands of our capitalists, yapı said President Tuna. We will provide a versatile and comfortable transportation both on the Konya Highway and on the Dikmen Kepekli Junction, by expanding in the Akköprü junction and by side variants.
- Samsun Yolu Turk Telekom Junction 14/07/2018 The project "Samsun Yolu Türk Telekom Intersection" has been started to solve the heavy traffic of the capital's Samsun Highway and provide uninterrupted access to the capital. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. The three largest projects in the capital, Dikmen Kepekli and Akköprü Junction, which were announced by Mustafa Tuna, were the first to be excavated in front of the Samsun Yolu Türk Telekom. SCHOOLS WILL BE COMPLETED UP TO THE TURNOVER Samsun Road With a new project that will prevent traffic accidents due to the anan U nedeniyle turn in front of Türk Telekom Building, an underpass will be opened at this point on Turgut Özal Boulevard.
- The First Digging For The Ropeway In Kahramanmaraş 03/04/2017 The first excavation for the cable car was shot in Kahramanmaraş: the first step was taken for the ropeway project to be built by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş. The first project for the cable car project of the Metropolitan Municipality was drawn and then the expropriation works had started. Following the expropriation work and demolition work was started. According to the zoning plan initiated by the Directorate of the Department of Science Affairs of the Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, the 29 parcels in the area defined as the overhead line cable car station area in the west of the castle are covered by the expropriation works and the demolition works cover these parcels. In this minval, our Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoç Erk
- First Digging Shot to Seven Wells 22/05/2017 The first digging was shot at seven wells: Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality struck the first excavation for the construction of the summer-winter recreation area and ski resort, which will be built in the seven wells area. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoç, one of the important projects of Yedikuyular Summer-Winter Recreation Area and Ski Center work began. WHAT TO TAKE PLACE? Yedikuyular Summer-Winter Recreation Area and Ski Center 540 square meter and management unit, 550 square meter restaurant and cafe, 140 square meter female and male toilet and sink 140 square meter upper station, 270 square meter snow crushing vehicle garage 2 pieces generator buildings 2 pieces water tanks ...
- Selcukta IZBAN Line for Digging Hit 02/03/2015 The excavation was done for the İZBAN Line in Selçuk: The first excavation was shot for the İZBAN line, which was projected to extend to the Selçuk district of İzmir and the construction site was established. The first digging was shot for the İZBAN line, which was projected to extend to the Selçuk district of İzmir and the construction site was established. In the district of Selçuk, the first digging for the İZBAN line, which is highly anticipated and the construction site was established, was shot recently. İZBAN line consists of 26 kilometers, the number of stations involved in the project has tripled. The contractor company started to work quickly in the region. Zeynel Bakıcı, the Mayor of Selçuk, stated that the works are planned to be completed in 540 days. The other studies of Torbalı-Selçuk are m
- 3. First digging hit icon on airport 27/06/2016 The first pickaxe in the icon of the airport was shot: 3. Inspired by the tulip figure of the airport, the air traffic control tower was laid. The air traffic control tower, which was inspired by the tulip figure of the airport, was laid. The symbol of the airport will be the icon of the new airport DHMİ General Manager Serdar Hüseyin Yildirim, the tower is planned to be completed in October 2017 said. Towers in this type of status is like a status symbol Yıldırım said, when the silhouette of the tower emerged in the eyes of the airport will come alive again, he said. Yildirim, "This article is intense work, we spend in September and October when we look at the air terminal will be revealed."
- Akçaray's power line was hit by the first digging 27/07/2016 Akçaray's energy line was hit by the first digging: Akçaray Tramway Project, which was implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, is progressing from four branches. The excavations of the approximately 6 kilometer power line from the download center of SEDAŞ in Alikahya, which will feed the energy of Akçaray in many streets and substructures, were started. RAY MANUFACTURING CONTINUES In the tram project that will change the face of transportation in Kocaeli, the rail production is continued in Elzem Street and Necip Fazıl Street, which have been made suitable for rail production. D-100, located between the Security Public Security Branch Office and the front of Yeni Cuma Mosque ay
- First digging in Larende Underpass Project 10/02/2017 The first digging was shot in the Larende Underpass Project: The first digging was hit in the Larende Underpass Project, which will connect Larende and the Sumer Neighborhoods to the city center in Karaman. The most important underpass project, which has been spoken for many years in Karaman but cannot be implemented, is the one that will connect Larende and Sümer Districts to the city center. Work has started in Larende Underpass Project. Over the last 40 year, the construction of the overpass was started to provide the connection of the remaining neighborhoods to the city center on the other side of the railway line, but for different reasons this project could not be implemented. Part of the bridge made of a part yapılan
- First digging for OMU tram line shot in Samsun 07/03/2017 In Samsun, the first excavation for the OMU tram line was shot: The first excavation of the Light Rail System Project in Samsun to the Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) was shot. Kurupelit started the construction of the 7 kilometer route between the campuses with the last stop, and the number of stops and locations on the route were determined. The project for extension of the Light Rail System Line to Ondokuz Mayis University was given by Kurupelit from Life Center at the last stop and the first digging was hit. Construction machines and teams will work on the basis of 7 / 24 to open the route as soon as possible. Kurupelit is the last stop with 7 kilometers between campuses Kur
- 3 Katli was first shot in the Great Tunnel of Istanbul 03/07/2017 3 Katli Büyük Istanbul Tunnel is the First Digging Shot: Work has started in the Greater Istanbul Tunnel Project with the 3 storey that will pass under the Bosphorus. 1 will be completed in August between two Turkish and Singapore-flagged ships between Kandilli-Akıntı Burnu for the ground survey reports expected to last for 3 year. The first digging was hit in the Büyük İstanbul Tunnel Project under the Bosphorus by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The tender for the ministry of engineering services was finalized in February. The winning company started the ground survey studies in the region where a tube tunnel will be placed under the Bosphorus and planned to be built of 3 floors. Eyi
- First Digging for Giant Investments in 183 Million in Izmir 16/10/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Homer Bulvarı to extend the bus station and Buca to Bornova between the section of the "deep tunnel" will pass the 183 million pounds project began to work for the construction. 2.5 kilometers long "longest highway tunnel in the city" to pass through the citizens, without going to the bus station and highways will be able to reach. Developing new projects to relieve urban traffic, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality hit the first excavation for Izmir's longest highway tunnel. In the recent years, the city of Homer Bulvarı (Flying Road), which was brought into service by the Metropolitan Municipality, is a continuation of the ğı
- AŞTİ's First Digging Shot in Bağlıca Ring Road Connection 16/03/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues the renewal of the roads, bridges, overpasses and asphalts on all sides of the Capital. North-South, East-West axis of the new alternative road connections to the weight of the Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs teams, connecting the Bağlıca to the Environment Motorway began to work on a brand new boulevard. CONNECTING TO THE ENVIRONMENT ROAD An underpass on the total 3 lane road, the 3 connecting arm and the clover arm at the 6 will be built on the 4 departure-2 arrival, under construction for the relief of the capital traffic. To the central traffic of the citizens living in the Bağlıca region outside the city Bağ
- 15 Last Station in April Akköprü 07/03/2016 15 Last Station in April Akköprü: This 'last model' of public transport has been raised ... Last week. While the Ministry of Transport and the Metropolitan Municipality still do not make an official statement ... President Melih Gökçek, on his Twitter account in February, 28 announced his tweet off April 15-June 15 from Batıkent-Kızılay due to the connection of Keçiören Metro with Batıkent Metro. threw. So the summary of the work: * M1 (Metro 1) line, 15 April-15 June between the Batıkent-Akköprü, Akköprü-Batıkent will work. * Passengers going to AKM, Ulus, Sıhhiye and Kızılay will be transported from Akköprü by EGO's 'ring' buses. * Justification: 'The integration of the Keçiören Metro to the Batıkent Metro.' 'Integration' in Ankara is already '
- Parallel route for Akköprü-AKM bus line 11/04/2016 Parallel route for Akköprü-AKM bus line: Due to the connection works of Keçiören Metro and Batıkent Metro, 16 is going to start in April. In Akköprü, passengers arriving from the metro will be transported from Akköprü to AKM station without getting into the traffic by buses. Due to the connection between the Keçiören Metro and the Batıkent Metro, the details of the new arrangement that will be implemented for 16 month from April 2 have been announced. During the works to be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the last stop of the Batıkent Metro will be the Akkopru until 16 June. Passengers who use the Batıkent Metro to provide transfer service due to the work, descend in Akköprü, take the bus aktar
- AKKA Technologies 22/12/2010 Address: 9 / 11 rue Montalivet FR - 75008 Phone: + 33-1-56692659 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: http://www.akka.eu Contact: Mr . 33 1 56692650 7.7.6 10.2.4 10.2.7 10.2.10 10.2.17 10.3.2 10.3.3 10.3.4 10.3.10 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- AKKÖK Industry Investment and Development Inc. 14/03/2010 Akkök Industrial Investment and Development Inc. Miralay Sefik Bey Street No: 15 Akhan Gumussuyu 34437 Istanbul Tel: 0212 393 01 01 Fax: 0212 393 01 12 http://www.akkok.com.tr Inc. Central Miralay Sefik Bey Street No: 15 Akhan Gumussuyu 34437 Istanbul Tel: 0212 251 90 00 0212 251 45 07 km. Yalova Tel: 115 13 0226 353 25 45 0226 814 Ak-Kim Kimya San. and Tic. Inc. Center Süleyman Süley
- Bozdag Ski Center, which could not be repaired and repaired, was locked 03/03/2015 Bozdag Ski Center, which could not be repaired and repaired, was blocked: Bozdag Ski Center, which was established in 1994 with the aim of becoming the favorite winter tourism center of Aegean Region, and 50 million pounds so far, was left to the fate of 2 for years due to avalanche disaster and neglect. Former Provincial Assembly President Serdar Degirmenci, “The facility could be reopened by spending 1 million pounds. 50 million pounds buried under the belly, X he said. With the closure of the Special Administration, the door of the facility, which was transferred to the Ministry of Forestry, was blocked. Extremely cold, the chairlift froze and became unusable. A guard is assigned to the facility where visitors cannot be repaired and repaired…
- Okmeydanı was intercepted at Darülaceze metrobus station, which is located opposite Perpa Trade Center. 27/11/2012 Okmeydanı was intercepted at Darülaceze metrobus station, which is located opposite Perpa Trade Center. In the morning, citizens coming to the Hospice station encountered an iron gate and a lock on the entrance to the stop. Due to pedestrian overpass work, 27 was closed to the station which was closed from November. Students, especially in the face of the incident stating that they were in a difficult situation, said they would use another stop. A citizen who sees a lock on the door of the stop, "We did not know. Previously announced in the media. Due to pedestrian overpass work, the metrobus stop 11 üst
- Ray thief was shot in the foot 27/02/2013 Ray thief was shot in his foot Abdülkadir Avcı (67), a subcontractor in the State Railways in Mersin, was shot in the foot in accordance with the person who wanted to steal the rail. The wounded person, Mersin State Hospital, the suspects were taken under treatment by police officers arrested. Abdülkadir Avcı, who works in a subcontractor company that performs the logistic construction of the Freedom District in the Akdeniz district of the State Railways, has argued with the person named NE (48) who wanted to steal the iron on the railways. After the discussion, NE, the blanket rotating gun at the hunter's feet. Injured Hunter is being treated at a Mersin State Hospital where a special car is removed Yar
- Hit by Hicaz Railway 11/02/2014 He was struck by the Hicaz Railway: historian writer Mustafa Armağan, 2. He emphasized that Abdul Hamid gave great importance to education. Mustafa Armagan, "He, the state intends to entrust the generation of Asim As, by the words of Mehmet Akif." He said. Bağcılar Belediyesi'nin 'Channel Istanbul and 2. In his seminar on 'Abdulhamit', Armagan said, 2. Described the known and unknown aspects of Abdülhamit. Armagan, the Union of Union and Progress, the 5. He pointed out that he was planning to give up the throne. 5. Murat's mental melaikelerinin is not in place because this plan does not keep and Abdülhamit Khan said that sitting on the board. Armağan stated that Abdülhamit, after taking over the administration, approved the constitution and constitution; doing law reforms hukuk
- First Digging of 7 Multi-storey Car Park in Gebze 25/12/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has started work on building a 7 parking lot in Gebze. The contractor company started excavation and excavation applications in the project area after the place delivery. The car park, which has been started to be built in Gebze Kızılay Street, will have a total area of 14 thousand 890 square meters. While the excavation works were being done in the project, the production of shot and concrete nails was started. PARKING IN 497 VEHICLE CAPACITY Metropolitan Municipality, after the tender, delivered the place to the contractor firm and started the construction. 3 basement floor, ground floor and 3 normal floor will be located in total 7 car park. 497 vehicle capacity X
- The section between Orhaneli Junction and Gül Junction will be opened next week. 17/04/2013 The first stage of the work that was initiated by the Karayolları'nın Izmir Road, between Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction section will open to traffic next week. Highways 14. Asphalt renewal and road expansion work initiated by the Regional Directorate of Izmir Road in the last days of March is continuing despite the adverse weather conditions. At the first stage of the traffic between the closure of the Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction will be opened next week between the junction was reported. Highways 14. The officials of the Regional Directorate stated that there is no disruption despite the rain, falt We continue our excavation works even if the rain seems to hamper our asphalt works. Until the night 24.00, there is a continuous study. Gece
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded 07/08/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Intersection - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded Highways (KGM) 13. The tender of the Regional Directorate has been concluded with the tender for the Kav Procurement of Surveying and Project Engineering Services for 7 pieces of Interchange at Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction - Belek Junction adet. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the 446.666 lira was determined to be awarded to the bid of 149.000 TL company won the construction company. Authorities, the contract will be signed with the contractor in the coming days noted that the contract. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were: 1. Apron Project 2. Cem Cüneyt Cem
- The road between the intersection of migrants and the crossroads of walnuts has opened 20/01/2015 The road between the crossroads of the migrants and the crossroads of the walnuts was opened: The road that was excavated due to the pits formed in Ereğli District of Zonguldak was opened to traffic after the newly poured asphalt. Due to the potholes formed by the contractor company at the intersection of the pecans from the intersection of the pavements at Ereğli, the locals and the drivers reacted. The asphalt dump of the road, which was completed on January, was completed in 16 days. The road where the last controls were made was reopened. Drivers said the traffic was relieved by the opening of the road.
- Full Moon Junction 18/06/2014 The Junction of the Full Moon Known as the Death Crossroad Will Be Changed: Fatsa District Governor Bekir Atmaca has announced that they have started a study on the relocation of the Dolunay Junction known as the 'death crossroad'. The last week after high school student Şeyma Beşik lost his life in a traffic accident, the residents took action at the Dolunay Junction and demanded an arrangement. Highways 7. The senior officials of the Regional Directorate carried out a study with the participation of the District Governor Bekir Atmaca and Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan about the Dolunay Junction at the scene of the incident. After the examination Kaymak Bekir Atmaca informs the press members about the work to be done Yap