Served by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Akçaray attracts more and more attention. Providing comfortable transportation in short periods with the east-west axis of Izmit, Akçaray broke the record for its own road transport as a result of demand from the citizen. Akçaray reached the number of 36 thousand passengers per day and broke his own record.
CITIZENS HAVE BEEN CHOICE
200 5 613 839 241 269 7 36 XNUMX XNUMX The shortening of the expedition ranges allowed citizens to prefer Akçaray in transportation. The daily voyage number is increased from XNUMX to XNUMX. Fast, economical and comfortable because of the preferred number of passengers in a day Akçaray XNUMX thousand thousand were recorded as.
1 As of March, the 7 stops at a stop per minute, while the 6 serves citizens every minute. Expeditions are driven by 10 vehicles during peak hours. With the arrival of the 7 minutes, citizens can comfortably reach their destination without stopping at the stops.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Port Akdeniz broke the record of port history in Antalya 14/06/2017 Port Akdeniz broke the record in the history of the port in Antalya: At the traditional iftar dinner of Port Akdeniz, business representatives and local administrators of Antalya and its region came together. Port Akdeniz General Manager Özgür Sert, who hosted iftara on behalf of Antalya Port, pointed out the growth in general trade volume in May and said that they had broken the record in the port history in the container. The integration of the railway with Antalya Port in many cities, exports and production that will literally splash, stating that the importance of maritime transportation in the export of fresh fruit and vegetables, gave the example of Qatar. Özgür Sert, Occupational Health and Safety Güven
- Citizens make their own way 25/11/2014 Citizens are making their way to their own: It is always said that the "paid taxes will go back to the citizen as the road water and electricity" ... But now the citizen was making his own way to make his own. The amount billed to the citizen under the name of asphalt participation began to burn the mobile. He who asks a thousand asking him how happy he is! What about the financial situation? Although the asphalt participation shares are a right granted to the municipalities by law, lawyer Özgür Eralp considers that this situation will be corrected if citizens apply to the administrative courts. And those who pay for it ... If the courts judge that the practice is unfair, they Ve
- Ordu Intercity Bus Terminal Will Build Its Own Electricity 17/04/2019 Kadir Colak, Chairman of Komtel Electronic and Technical Services Company, which set up solar panels in the new intercity bus terminal which will produce its own electricity in Ordu, said the system is the center of attention of other local authorities in the Black Sea. Kadir Çolak, Chairman of Komtel Electronic and Technical Services Services Company, stated that the application is the first in the region on the basis of local administrations. But their size is not on this scale. Therefore, this application is not only for the Army but also for the Black Sea region. That's why it attracts attention. Many in the region Böl
- Akçaray's Daily Expedition Increases to 269 28/02/2018 Completed by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and the 1 2017 241 date of the number of daily voyage began Akçaray'dan 269'dan 27'e rose to the number of daily. The average daily 500 thousand 31 passengers are transported in Akçaray. Fast, economical and comfortable because of the preferred number of passengers in a day in Akçaray 177 thousand 1'un found. This number was recorded as the highest number of passengers in 7 days. AKÇARAY, 1 DAKİKADA ON A DAY 7 As of March, 6 will come to a station in a minute.
- 5 bin m3 concrete was poured into Akçaray line and a rail weighed a thousand 977 tons 08/03/2017 5 bin m3 concrete was poured to Akçaray line and a thousand 977 tons of rail was laid: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality uses many building materials within the scope of the Akçaray tram project. Studies in this context continue intensively. While two of the tram cars are coming to Kocaeli, 7,2 bin m5 concrete has been poured in the tram line between the Otogar-Sekapark and in the 3 km long crossing, and a thousand 977 tons of rail assemblies have been made. For these, 36 bin 854 pieces trifon was used with 737 bin 100 rails. 58 THOUSAND METREKÜP CONCRETE The project includes 58 bin m3 B
- YHT will carry daily 50 thousand passengers between Ankara and Istanbul 27/03/2012 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line with the completion of the two cities between the 50 thousand passengers said they aim to move. Karaman, air ticket prices will be lower than reported. For the groundbreaking ceremony of Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line Köseköy-Gebze section, Karaman and journalists came from Ankara to Eskişehir with Piri Reis Test train and from Köseköy with a special train. Karaman, who made statements to journalists and answered the questions, gave information about the line. - '' 30 mile tunnel has been opened '' - reminding that Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Line of 523 kilometers is opened in 276 of Ankara-Eskişehir section of 2009 kilometers.
- Daily 101 passenger transport in Eskişehir tram lines 20/10/2014 101 thousand passengers are transported daily in the Eskişehir tram lines: The junction point of Central Anatolia In Eskişehir, the tram lines 4 have been extended to the new region and the 40 has been increased to 40. Estram's light rail line connecting the 101 neighborhoods carries a daily average of 4 thousand passengers. Eskişehir, 24 was built with iron networks with tram lines extended to the new region. The 40 20 lane line with the existing line was connected to the 33 lanes, which reached the 7 mileage. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yılmaz Büyükerşen stated that the 71 tram started serving on the XNUMX line starting from August, and on the Emek-XNUMX Evler line, one of the new lines of Estram ından
- Target Daily 90 Thousand Passengers in Samsun Tram Line 09/12/2015 90 Thousand Passengers in Samsun Tram Line: 5 new tram was ordered in the light rail system, which started to operate about 8 years ago, in the line of Gar-Tekkeköy. The Turkish company who took the tender to make the lighter and cheaper tram said that the Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Yurt, "per vehicle approximately 1 million euros cheaper than we received," he said. In Samsun, the first light rail system was built between 10.10.2010 and Gar-OMU. The first 17 tram was purchased from the Italian company, and then the 16 was purchased from the Chinese company by the tender procedure. This even runs 5 tram Bu
- The goal of BURULAŞ is 500 thousand passengers per day 07/01/2018 We hosted BURULAŞ General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar in the Local Governments program the previous evening. Çapar is a bureaucrat who was transferred from Istanbul to Bursa. The answer given by Çapar to the question of whether you could travel to Bursa is quite interesting! .. I couldn't find more opportunities ... Indeed, the beginning of the day at which public transport starts, Çapar's working hours continue until the closing of the contact of the last public transport vehicle. This is the pace of the 60 day. In the area of responsibility, BURULAŞ's buses, private public buses, BUDO and Çapar, which are located in the terminal, do not have any complaints about this intensity. The average daily 250 thousand passengers are transported in light rail system.
- 60 10 Thousand Passengers Carry for Istanbul and Ankara Metro 18/06/2014 60 Thousand Passengers Passed For 10 Thousand Passengers 50 Thousand Passengers Carry: In the final declaration of the 'Transportation in Growing Cities' workshop conducted by Fırat Development Agency, Ankara and Istanbul subways, which are planned to carry an average of 60-10 passengers per hour, carry an average of 15-XNUMX thousand passengers per hour, it is stated that the targeted productivity is below. A workshop on 'Transportation in Growing Cities' was held in Elazığ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Meeting Hall by Fırat Development Agency Development Board, headquartered in Malatya. Chairman of the Board Dr. A workshop led by İbrahim Gezer, needs of settlements and transportation, transportation problems of cities, modern transportation policies, transportation planning İbrah