Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan said, ş We have made GAZİRAY Project together with our Metropolitan Municipality. 1 billion 100 million pounds of the project 580 million pounds we, 520 million pounds part of the municipality meets. Two of them will consist of 6 lines, one of which is for high-speed train passengers. We will have opened the eastern part of 2019. X
In his speech at the groundbreaking ceremony of GAZİRAY, 180 stated that the city exporting to the country added value to the country's economy.
GAZİRAY, as well as transportation within the city will make high-speed train transfers that Arslan, leri We have done this project with our Metropolitan Municipality. 1 billion 100 million pounds of the project 580 million pounds we, 520 million pounds part of the municipality meets. Two of them will consist of 6 lines, one of which is for high-speed train passengers. At the beginning of 2019 we will open the eastern part. 100 thousand people per day we have a goal to carry. I he said.
”The city's economy will grow even more“
Arslan stressed that the railway sector is not only GAZİRAY, but continued:
Ik We said that we could go to Istanbul, Ankara, Osmaniye, Mersin, Adana, Konya and Şanlıurfa by high speed train. Train routes are needed to bring the raw material to the target markets. This has to meet with the ports. Rail, divided roads and highways transport to the ports. When we do this, the economy of the city will grow even more. Gazianteplilerin very important, to reach the short distance to the sea. There was a request for the construction of the Hassa Tunnel in a short time from the port of Iskenderun. We put this project into the investment program. The 30 kilometer will be a 20 kilometer tunnel.
Referring to the 12 big road project in Gaziantep, Arslan said, Gaziantep We will make the Cemetery Bridge Interchange wide and comfortable. 45 million pounds Greenland-TOKI intersection will be made. We started the road works of the Musabeyli-Kilis 46 kilometers this month, and the 2 will end in the year. Gaziantep-Oğuzeli-Karkamış road ends next year. The supply of the Narlı-Karkamış road is being made. Gaziantep-Nizip-Birecik road began work. Nurdağı-Osmaniye road is running out. Nur
Arslan pointed out that the projects on transportation are not over and that from June onwards, flights from Gaziantep to Germany, Cologne, Munich, Düsseldorf, Hanover and Stuttgart will be organized and a modern terminal with 6 bellows will be built at the airport.
Following the speeches, the foundation of GAZİRAY was laid.
In the scope of the project aiming to create sufficient traffic capacity for high speed train, conventional train and suburban operation, the signaled and electric new demi path will be built between Başpınar-Gaziantep-Oduncular.
Within the scope of the project 2 suburban line and 2 high-speed line, including the 25,5 kilometer route, 112 kilometers in the new railway will be made in total.
Gaziantep station will be transformed into a transfer center by integrating with urban transportation. GAZİRAY, which will decrease the travel time between Başpınar and Oduncular to 30 minutes, will serve 5 thousand passengers daily with trains run every minute.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The Basis of GAZİRAY is Taken Tomorrow 20/04/2018 The substructure of GAZİRAY, which will provide the suburban service from the comfort of the metro to Gaziantep, is laid by Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications.… UDH Minister Ahmet ARSLAN will be thrown by a ceremony held in Gaziantep Gar Square. The project aims to create sufficient traffic capacity for high-speed train, conventional train and suburban operation. The signal and electric new railway is being constructed between Başpınar-Gaziantep-Oduncular. A nice example of cooperation between Central and Local Government es The contribution of İzban / Egeray Project in İzmir to urban transportation li
- Arslan: Yap We Invested in 5 Billion pounds as a Ministry Ars 11/03/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "especially in the recent past in terms of the security struggle we have achieved how successful results in the world also knows the guests of the Vanans." said. Arslan, who came to the city for a meeting to be held by Van Guvenligi Platform, was welcomed at Van Ferit Melen Airport by the Governor and Deputy Mayor Murat Zorluoglu, AK Party Van Deputies Besir Atalay, Burhan Kayaturk and the related parties. Minister Arslan, in his speech at a meeting held in a city hotel, the last 8 days before the funeral of the martyrs who died in Afrin'in Expert Corporal Ridvan Cevik came to Van, martyr teki
- GAZİRAY, 2018 is planned to be completed at the end of the year 17/04/2018 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, prepared to relieve the urban transportation of Gaziantep Small Industrial Site with the Organized Industrial Zone, which will connect 25 17 45 station with the distance between the Baspınar-Gaziantep-Mustafa Yavuz Stations Reconstruction Infrastructure and Superstructure Construction Works (GAZİRAY) Project studies are moving at full speed. Approximately 200 days before the end of the work started at the Grand Junction, the lower and upper structure of the region has been reshaped. The city of Gazi will be built with iron networks from beginning to end. The Metropolitan Municipality, GAZİRAY and high-speed train lines, will make the footsteps of the reform in the transportation to Gaziantep people. XNUMX million X
- Gebze-Darıca-Çayıova light rail system preparation 04/07/2015 Gebze-Darica-Çayıova light rail system preparation from the Municipality: KOCAELİ Metropolitan Municipality, planned to be made in Izmit, the tram project, Gebze-Darica - Çayırova line in the light rail system (LRT-Metro) line to make the move. For this purpose a tender was opened to prepare the feasibility study. Preliminary feasibility study was conducted within the scope of the studies carried out for the preliminary feasibility study of the light rail system (LRT-Metro) line in the north-south direction of the Gebze-Çayırova-Darıca line. The light rail system line in the north-south direction of Gebze District is planned to be constructed within the scope of the proposed studies.
- Municipal Divided Road Project 28/06/2010 The Mayor of Kırşehir, Yaşar Bahçeci, said that the road, which is located on the route of the junction of the military branch, the rainy boulevard and the happy boulevard leading to the market place, has been continuing to be turned into a double road. With the split road project, it is aimed to provide more safe flow of vehicle and pedestrian traffic in the region, while the area will gain a more modern appearance with the paving of the locked parquet. Mayor Yasar Bahceci, who expressed that there is an unhealthy road and pavement structure in this region for years, will have a more modern appearance with the completion of the divided road project and the current traffic flow will be safer bu
- From the ministry to the bicycle path grant 19/03/2013 The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization transferred about 10 million Turkish lira to the municipalities in the first place in order to prevent air pollution by spreading bicycle paths. General Directorate of Environmental Management Chief Baş stated that they wanted to expand the bicycle paths caused by the motor vehicle and reduce the pollutants that cause climate change. In this context, "1 Bike Road Project in the Province" was prepared. The head said that they provided financial and technical support to the municipalities who prepared a bicycle path project in order to prevent air pollution caused by traffic and its effect. "81 BICYCLE ROAD PROJECT HAS BEEN REACHED" So far, the 103 project İZ
- Ministry responds stiffly to TEMA report 27/03/2014 From the Ministry to the TEMA report hard response: The Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, the third bridge, the third airport and the Canal Istanbul projects, the investment programs were carried out under the legal legislation and the work was carried out within the framework of legal permits. In a written statement from the ministry, according to the report prepared by the TEMA Foundation, the third bridge, the third airport and the Channel Istanbul projects, some of the news in the press does not reflect the reality stated. This report is far from scientific, to prevent such mega-projects are prepared for the purpose of purely political purposes in the statement, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and North Marmara Motorway 2 thousand 542 hectares to be built un
- Approval from the Ministry for the Virgin Mary Cable Car Project 07/04/2016 Approval from the Ministry of Virgin Mary Cable Car Project: The Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs has approved the Meryemana Ropeway Project, which has been waiting for everyone in İzmir for a long time. Selçuk Municipality, the first assembly of the April parliamentary meeting of the Mayor of Selçuk. He did so under the chairmanship of Dahi Zeynel Bakıcı. Important decisions about the agenda were taken in the meeting, the AK Party municipal councilor and group spokesman Burhan Becer, the district will be implemented in the town of Gospel, the Gospel gave the good news. Becer, who has been working for a long time and has been approved by the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, announced that the project will be announced for the project on April 18. Ifade
- 55 workers in TÜVASAŞ didn't get the job done when the ministry didn't get approval. 03/10/2012 55 recruited to TÜVASAŞ was not allowed to work because the ministry did not give permission. The workers allegedly being examined by the Ministry continues to cancel oral exam fear Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation staffed by anticipation as there was a problem with regard to workers hired 55. Following the lists announced on 24 August, the hired workers were asked to hand over the documents to the factory within 1 weeks. The workers, who delivered the paperwork, started to wait. It was learned that the article titled na Permission to Commit na was sent to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications by TÜVASAŞ for the personnel who are expected to start work within the 15 day.
- Step-by-Step Treatment from Ministry of Izmir Metro 19/02/2015 Izmir Metro was treated as a stepchild by the Ministry: The Council of Ministers' decision was published in the Official Gazette. According to the Ministry of Transport in Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya subway projects while taking the Üçkuyular-Narlıdere and Üçyol-Buca Metro lines did not take the program. The Council of Ministers made a change in the regulation on "urban rail transport system projects" and transferred the construction of rail system projects in Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya from the municipalities to the Ministry of Transport. According to the decision of the Council of Ministers on the issue in the current issue of the Official Gazette, the Ministry of Transport approved by the Ministry of Transport will be undertaken by the Ministry of Transport. With the decision, the Yenikapı-İncirli metro line in Istanbul, AKM-Gar-Kızılay in Ankara hat
- Description of the Ministry of Marmaray 01/04/2015 Ministry of Marmaray description: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry, "Marmaray Money Fight" regarding the allegations, "with the company performing the construction work 'money fight' to talk about a situation like entering a great injustice both to Turkey for this giant project" the statement said. In a written statement from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, it is reported that it is necessary to make a statement on a news article titled 'Money Fight in Marmaray yer. In the statement, the ministry's work on the construction work of Marmaray, especially to compensate for the delays caused by archaeological excavations, work on the completion of the 29 October 2013 in the contract foreseen ada
- 3 from the Ministry. Bridge Description 29/04/2015 3 from the Ministry. Bridge description: 3. Bosphorus Bridge to go to the tender of the roads on the news of the Ministry of Transport on the news of the time extended due to the demands, he said. The Ministry of Transport made a statement on the news that there was a second delay in the tenders of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project. Ministry officials, the tenders are not postponed, due to the intensity of the requests extended the offer period, he said. Anadolu News Agency, the North Marmara Motorway (including the 3. Bosphorus Bridge) Project within the scope of the connection roads tender was postponed for the second time. According to information received, first announced 6 March, then the aforementioned contracts, which are postponed to 6 May bil
- Yenikapı-Sefaköy subway line approval from the ministry 04/09/2015 Yenikapı-Sefaköy subway line approval from the ministry: Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line project in the past weeks began the EIA process. Within the scope of Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line project, approval was obtained from the ministry. 1 will be a stopover in the Yenikapı-Sefaköy metro line project, which will be implemented with an investment of 673 billion 662 million 500 thousand 10 TL. Yenikapı Sefaköy metro line, which is owned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and Transportation Department Rail System Directorate project, The 13.95 consists of parallel tunnels that are parallel to each other in kilometers. Yenikapı Sefaköy metro line project will pass through Fatih, Zeytinburnu, Bahçelievler, Bakırköy and Küçükçekmece districts. The Yenikapı Sefaköy metro line is currently available Yen
- Examination from the Ministry on the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro Line 20/10/2015 Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro Line Inspection from the Ministry: The Ministry of Internal Affairs sent inspectors to Izmir on the allegations that the Üçyol-Üçkuyular line was put into service in spite of the reports that it had risks in terms of security. claims that they do not take into account the scientific reports that they contain risks in terms of security issues will be examined by the inspectors of the Ministry of Interior. Following the reports and allegations announced to the public in Izmir, the Ministry of Interior sent the inspectors to the İzmir Office and sent inspectors to İzmir. Aydın Erbul, the chief inspector of the General Directorate of Civil Service, began investigations at the Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Department. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in relation to the allegations İd
- Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro line project approval from the ministry 29/10/2015 Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro line project approval from the ministry: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project was applied to the ministry this month. 11 station was planned for the Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project was approved by the ministry ... It is expected to cost 2.3 billion TL Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project was applied to the ministry this month. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project will have a length of around 13 kilometers. Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project is undergoing Kadıköy, Ataşehir and Ümraniye districts. Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project consists of 11 stations. The first stop of Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line project will be Göztepe 60.Yıl Park. Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro t
- Antalya 3. step rail system line is waiting for approval from the ministry 05/10/2016 Antalya 3. stage rail system line is awaiting approval from the ministry: Tuesday, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication 6, speaking at the weekly meeting of the Industrialists and Businessmen Group. Regional Manager İlker Çelik, 3. stage rail system work is expected from the approval of the ministry of approval, the approval of the ministry if the work will be started in the case said. The weekly meeting of the Tuesday Industrialists and Businessmen Group was held at Antalya Tennis and Sports Club (ATİK). In the organization of President Muharrem Koç, the meeting was hosted by Nazmi Acar, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 6. Regional Manager Ilker Celik attended as a guest. Both ministries and local authorities Gerek
- Information about the Eurasian Tunnel from the Ministry 28/07/2017 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications stated that the traffic flowing through the Eurasian Tube Tunnel left the Tunnel during the storm in Istanbul, but the traffic flow could not yet be achieved due to the puddles on the roads before the tunnel in Asia-Europe. is not in question. " description. In a written statement from the ministry, many vehicles in traffic due to the storm felt throughout Istanbul could not continue to take refuge in the Eurasian Tube Tunnel, and this situation could not be achieved due to the heavy traffic in the Eurasian Tunnel. After the storm leaving the tunnel with the vehicles opened the traffic in the statement, "However,"
- Ministry to Promote Bicycle Transportation 08/01/2018 The Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources is taking action to reduce the use of motor vehicles and to save energy. By the end of 2023 there will be pedestrian cycle routes in the city centers. These roads will be integrated with land and sea routes and rail transport According to the National Energy Efficiency Action Plan prepared by the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, the bikes and pedestrian roads infrastructure (bicycle and pedestrian roads, bicycle parking areas, smart bike / bicycle stations) will be built in cities , have ones to be developed. Pedestrian cycling routes will be created in city centers. Urban planning will be done to make cycling attractive. Bicycle access Bisiklet
- A New Train has returned from the Threshold! From the Ministry Announced 01/08/2018 Due to the fact that the railway line between Aydın and Kuyucak and Denizli's Sarayköy stations is damaged by excessive rainfall, 30 2018 on 19.40 from 31 to railway traffic has the following explanation. The railway line was reopened to 2018 04.10 (Today) XNUMX on the XNUMX. Mr. M. Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, ordered to increase the controls by maintenance teams in order to avoid any situation that would affect the transportation due to the increased rainfall in the country. The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure stated: Ulaştırma
- Description of the train accident in Istanbul 12/01/2019 Halkalı-Gebze suburban railway line with the railway car, which makes the test car laying the electricity line, collided in Florya. In the accident, injured 3 people ambulance hospital removed. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure in Istanbul, even in the description of the accident occurring on the railway traffic, two work machines carrying work and material collided and two workers injured as a result of jumping from the vehicle were reported. In a written statement from the Ministry, today hours of 09: 30 waters off the railway traffic Kazlıçeşme-Halkalı In the Florya-Aquarium section of the construction site of the railway route, the transfer of a Catenary machine with a UNIMOG work machine to transfer the work and material,
- Ministry of Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara Metro Claims Description 22/02/2019 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure in the 2019 3.2 billion pounds in Istanbul, 1 billion pounds in Ankara, Izmir, 30 thousand pounds, the statement was made on the allegations of the ministry. The statement made by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure is as follows: "In some press broadcasting organizations, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure 2019 billion pounds in 3.2, Ankara 1 billion pounds, Izmir 30 thousand pounds have been seen on the allegations that the need to explain the following description: The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure has invested more than 16 billion liras on all transportation and communication infrastructure of our country in the last 530 year ve
- Financing of Emergency Transportation Projects of Bursa 04/05/2019 Alinur Aktas, who has taken the seat of the Metropolitan Municipality in the local elections, started his works on the new term projects he announced with his presentation on the theme of 'Bursa Enactment' and he made a show with a spectacular presentation during the campaign period. An important source of finance is needed to realize these investments. This is to increase the share of the municipality from the treasury and to realize the important projects with the budget of the ministries. The 28 Consultation and Evaluation meetings held in Kızılcahamam, where local election results were evaluated, provided Aktaş with a great opportunity. During his campaign period, Aktaş had received support from President Erdoğan during telephone interviews at the Bursa meeting and later on at 10. In Kızılcahamam'daki ...
- Çorlu Train Attitude Course from the Ministry to TCDD Date Warning 13/05/2019 The ses Transportation Safety Inspection Center Presidency lu and ”Evaluation Committee” under the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure are also working on a very important project that will make a sound from the train winner in Çorlu. The delegation will give a series of recommendations to the TCDD in order not to repeat such accidents. In Corlu, the train crash “lecture“ where 25 died and 340 was injured. A series of önüne transformative can steps will be taken in order to prevent similar accidents and loss of lives. Systems such as bridges, culverts and tunnels in railway lines will be developed to develop systems that will perceive the “danger için for rail traffic as technologically and to alert the relevant units. The railway that has been built for a hundred years İn
- Denial of 478 Million Euro Wastes Claims in Marmaray from the Ministry 09/06/2019 Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, some of the media in the press "taken to be used in Marmaray train sets, abandoned to the fate of not being used," the claims do not reflect the reality said. In this statement, Marmaray was provided with a total of 400 train sets for 54 vehicles by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM), considering future target passenger numbers and spare vehicle requirement calculations for operation. 20 5 wagons and 13,6 wagon and 29 wagon and 2013 wagon and 333 wagon and 24 wagon and 10 wagon and 19 wo ...
- The SEEs will invest 8,5 billion pounds this year, the lion's share of TCDD 17/01/2012 The State Economic Enterprises (SEEs) will invest about 8,5 billion pounds this year. The most investor will be TCDD with 4 billion pounds 112 billion while the KIT. According to the 2012 Year Investment Program data, the amount of investment allowance allocated for SEEs increased by 2012 compared to last year. Last year, the figure was at the level of 14 billion liras. TCDD was the first among the SEEs that will make the most investments this year, as in previous years with the 7,4 billion 4 million pounds allocated for this year. TCDD, 112 million pounds T