Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Celik met with Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan and signed the protocol of Belsin-City Hospital Tram Line. He made important negotiations about Kayseri's railway projects. President Çelik, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and TCDD Transportation Inc. General Director Veysi Kurt.
Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik held meetings in Ankara on all of Kayseri's railway projects. Mayor Çelik, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and TCDD Transportation Inc. He held separate meetings with General Manager Veysi Kurt.
During the meetings, all the projects related to our city such as New Garage Building, Suburban Line and Vehicles, Ankara-Kayseri High Speed Line, City Railroad Crossings, Logistics Village and Free Zone and Railway Connection were discussed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kayseri Transportation Projects Discussed in Ankara 15/05/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç visited the city of Ankara with the Governor Şehmus Günaydın. In the visits and contacts, important results were obtained especially in health tourism and balloon tours which were planned to be done in Soğanlı Region. Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç made his first visit with Governor Şehmus Günaydın to Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure. In the meeting AK Party Kayseri deputies Taner Stars and Hülya Nergis also took part. During the meeting with the Minister Turhan, the new buildings to be built at Erkiler Airport and the Belsin-City Hospital Rail System Line görüş
- European rail system to be discussed in Istanbul 02/04/2014 European railway system laid on the table in Istanbul: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, not only Turkey's Marmaray noted that the gain of all the Iron Silk Road countries. International Railway Union (UIC) "11. European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) World Conference and Exhibition" Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry under the auspices of the Republic of Turkey and Turkish State Railways (TCDD) in cooperation began in Haliç Congress Center . Elven, starting with the earthquake that occurred in Chile to speak at the conference, as one of Turkey's earthquake, the country with the largest deep the pain of Chile that convey their wishes to get past the people and then as far ...
- TCDD Road Maintenance and Expansion Improvement Projects were discussed in Mainline Project 06/11/2012 European Union 7. The Mainline Project General Meeting, which was also a partner of TCDD within the Environment Program, was held in Istanbul. 12-14 The meeting held at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Istanbul on September 2012 was examined in order to make road maintenance and exposure improvements more economical and more environmentally friendly. The opening speech of the meeting was attended by the foreign guests of the 40. İsa Apaydın made. Apaydın emphasized the importance of MAINLINE Project for infrastructure managers. In the meeting, the head of the Department of Road Selahattin Sivrikaya made a presentation introducing TCDD and informed the participants about the road maintenance works and costs. Rik
- TCDD Road Maintenance and Expansion Improvement Projects were discussed in Mainline Project 06/11/2012 European Union 7. The Mainline Project General Meeting, which was also a partner of TCDD within the Environment Program, was held in Istanbul. 12-14 The meeting held at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Istanbul on September 2012 was examined in order to make road maintenance and exposure improvements more economical and more environmentally friendly. The opening speech of the meeting was attended by the foreign guests of the 40. İsa Apaydın made. Apaydın emphasized the importance of MAINLINE Project for infrastructure managers. The head of the Road Department, Selahattin Sivrikaya, made a presentation introducing TCDD and told the participants about the road maintenance and costs ahat
- State Railways projects in Denizli were discussed 10/10/2013 The projects of the State Railways in Denizli were discussed: The projects of the State Railways in Denizli were discussed at a meeting chaired by Governor Abdülkadir Demir. Governor Abdülkadir Demir, Deputy Governor Mehmet Çınar, Çivril District Governor Orhan Burhan, State Railways Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Manager Enver Timurboğa, 7. District Real Estate Construction Service Manager Hasan Edge, road construction and logistics center construction company undertaking the construction. During the meeting, the construction of the 75 km Bozkurt-Dinar road construction work on the İzmir-Denizli-Eskişehir railway line, the second part construction of the Kaklık Logistics Center and the evaluation of some buildings belonging to the State Railways in Çivril were discussed. Governor Demir, Pamukkale Val
- National Electric Locomotive Projects 22/02/2018 In the meeting held at TÜBİTAK MAM Energy Institute, the progress of the first national electric maneuvering locomotive E1000 and the first national outline locomotive E5000 project were discussed. The cooperation of TÜBİTAK MAM and TCDD, which has implemented the first national electric maneuvering locomotive E1000 of our country; he recently launched the first national outline locomotive on the railways with the E5000 project. The achievements of these projects realized within the scope of TÜBİTAK MAM Energy Institute constitute a strong ground for new works between the two institutions. TÜBİTAK MAM President Dr. İbrahim Kılıçaslan and TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın discuss the status of existing projects and increase their cooperation mevcut
- Investments and Projects Planned to be Constructed in Niğde 16/03/2018 The Investments Monitoring and Evaluation Meeting, which was organized in Niğde with the aim of monitoring the ongoing and ongoing public investments and other important projects, and determining the necessary points to be coordinated, was held in the meeting hall of the Special Provincial Administration under the chairmanship of our Governor Yılmaz Şimşek. Rifat Özkan, Niğde Mayor, Niğde Ömer Halisdemir University Rector. Dr. Muhsin Kar, Deputy Governor Adnan Türkdamar, Ekrem Aylanç, Cemil Kılınç, Provincial Police Director Salim Cebeloğlu, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander İdris Tataroğlu, Provincial Special Administration Secretary Ali Nebol, AK Party Provincial Chairman Mahmut Peşin and President of Chamber of Commerce and Industry Şevket in
- Asia Transport Corridor Europe-Kafkasya- in the acceding and candidate countries, and Turkey's Increasing Importance of Investing Desk 26/04/2016 acceding and candidate countries in Europe-Kafkasya- Asia Transport Corridor and Turkey's Increasing Importance Table was deposited Kars Kafkas University (KAU) from "Europe-Caucasus-Asia Transport Corridor and Turkey's Increasing Importance" conference was held. KAU Medical Faculty Conference Hall in the conference held; Kafkasya- Europe-Asia Transport Corridor and Turkey's Increasing Importance "which was described in detail. The opening speech of the conference, which started with the reading of the National Anthem and the National Anthem, was held by KAÜ Rector. Dr. Sami Özcan, made. Ü As BTK Railway Line Connects to Turkmenistan from Caspian Sea, Current Railway Line in Kars Will Be Reached to Iran, Turkic Republics and China through Alternative Railway Project on Iğdır-Nakhchivan H Dr. Sami Ozcan, Turkey's last ...
- Kartepe's Problems Discussed in Ankara! 14/05/2019 Kartepe Mayor Av.M.Mustafa Kocaman, the AK Party District President Sadik Yilmaz met with Ankara. Kartepe Mayor Av.M.Mustafa Kocaman, along with the District Chairman Sadik Yilmaz, Ankara, Kartepe in the works and planned talks about the project. Mayor Kocaman, along with the District Chairman Yilmaz, Deputy Prime Minister Fikri Işık, MPs Emine Zeybek, MP, Emine Zeybek, Cemil Yaman, Sami Cakir, Ilyas Sugar, Mehmet Akif Yilmaz, Radiye Sezer Katırcıoğlu and CHP deputy Haydar Akar met with. KARTEPE ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL Mayor Kocaman, work in Kartepe, continued K
- Trabzon's transportation projects will be put on the table 24/03/2016 Trabzon's transportation projects will be put on the table: A new one is added to the meetings to be held in Trabzon. The Trabzon delegation, led by Labor and Social Security Minister Süleyman Soylu, will meet with the Minister of Transport, Communications and Maritime Affairs, Binali Yıldırım. Trabzon delegation will exchange views on the issues of Minister Yıldırım and the Ministry of Transport's Southern Ring Road, Railway, Kanuni Boulevard and the Second Runway in Trabzon. TRABZON'S FAIR HEMŞEHRİSİ Minister of Labor and Social Security Süleyman Soylu, Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, AK Party Trabzon deputies Muhammet Balta, Ayse Sula Koseoglu, Adnan Gunnar and Salih Cora, AK Party Z