Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Vice Chairman Mehmet Yıldırım, Istanbul 1 Branch President Mustafa Tamtam, and branch board members visited Haydarpasa Port Operation Directorate.
Cankesen and his entourage first visited port managers in his office. Participating in meetings held with the employees of the Haydarpaşa Port Authority, the President listened to the problems of the employees on the spot. Cankesen, who gave information about trade union activities at the meeting, held mutual consultations with the port employees.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Cankesen Visits General Directorate of TCDD Transportation Inc. 20/07/2018 Can Cankesen, General Director of Transport Officer-Sen, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Directorate visited. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Transportation Inc. Executive Vice President Çetin Altun and Erol Arikan ziayeret who Cankes who also see that Erhan assigned to the Transportation Inc IMS Directorate, let alone assigned to the Human Resources Department found the visit to get better Kızılbuğa. Deputy Chairman Mehmet Yıldırım, Kenan Çalışkan, Ankara 3 Branch President Atilla Demirtunç and branch board members were present.
- YOLDER TCDD 5. Visited Regional Directorate 24/09/2013 YOLDER TCDD 5. Regional Directorate visited: Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Railway Construction and Operation Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER), headquartered in Izmir, Turkey; TCDD 5. He visited the Regional Directorate. Özden Polat, during the visit 5. She shared with Ülker the problems that are experienced by the personnel working in the region and in general. TCDD 5. District Manager Üzeyir Ülker visited Polat, as well as members of the Board of Directors of YOLDER Mahmut Civan and Mehmet Sari and Ferit Akalın. Mr. Üzeyir Ülker, Regional Director of TCDD, expressed his gratitude for the progression of the delegation led by Özden Polat, Chairman of the Board of YOLDER ğ
- Governor Vasip Sahin visited the TCDD 5 Regional Directorate 20/02/2014 Governor Vasip Sahin visited TCDD 5 region: Governor Vasip Sahin visited the Regional Directorate of Uzeyir Ulker and visited the regional directorate and affiliated units of Malatya and social facilities. Mr. Şahin, who was welcomed by the Regional Director Ülker, Deputy Director, Operation Manager and other officials, was briefed by Ülker about the regional directorate and activities. In his briefing, Mr. Ülker was appointed as the Regional Director of 5. To increase the share of TCDD in freight and passenger transportation, to reduce the incidents, to minimize the tensions, to minimize the incidents, to use the locomotives efficiently and to maximize the investments D
- Malatya Governor Süleyman Kamçı visited TCDD 5 District Directorate 24/01/2015 Malatya Governor Süleyman Kamçı visited TCDD 5 District Directorate: Malatya Governor Süleyman Kamçı 5. Regional Director visited Üzeyir Ülker in his office. During the visit, a presentation was presented to the Governor Kamiş on the activities of the Regional Directorate. Referring to the importance of railways in freight transportation, Kamçı said, ındaki Most of the freight transportation is still being done by highways. As far as we can see, railways will increase its share in freight transport in the near future. Gör Mr. Üzeyir ÜLKER, Regional Director, talked about the future projects of the region. Filling in the region in the next few years may increase by three or four times, TCDD as the importance of the region in the ore transportation will increase further said. After visiting Governor Kami Kam
- Governor Meral TCDD Visits Karaman Gar Directorate 27/09/2017 Governor Fahri Meral continued his visits to public institutions and organizations with TCDD Karaman Directorate. Provincial Police Director Fikret Bayraktar also attended the visit, Governor Meral, Karaman Garage Manager Gürsan Aydın, the organization's work, current personnel structure, functioning and received information about the service status. Garage Manager Aydın, train station, general passenger circulation and the most important projects of our city is among the most important projects in the last state of the train, Governor Meral, at the end of the visit to the employees wishing success and left the Directorate of Garage.
- Head of TCDD R & D Department, Aşkın visited İzmir Regional Directorate 27/10/2017 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Head of R & D Erol Tuna love, Izmir 3. He visited the Regional Director Selim Koçbay in his office. Izmir 3. Regional Director Koçbay, Head of R & D Department, Aşkın, Regional Assistant Managers, Service Managers, Service Assistant Managers and staff attended the Safety Management System (IMS) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) consultations. TCDD Transportation Inc. In the meeting attended by EYS Directorate, there was an exchange of ideas about the establishment and placement of railway safety culture and the importance of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Technical Team TCDD Visits 7 District Directorate 18/10/2018 TCDD General Directorate Capacity Department Head Halim Özgümüş, Vice President Zülkani Süzer and Capacity Development Technical Team visited TCDD 7 District Directorate. Within the Regional Directorate of TCDD 7.Registering Mr. Adem Sivri, studies on the development of the railway line capacity were discussed. Meeting and field studies were carried out with the participation of senior management and middle level managers of the Regional Directorate. Capacity Building Projects in Afyonkarahisar; Capacity Building Technical Team in Afyonkarahisar Ali Çetinkaya Gar in the project phase of the Regional Directorate for ongoing logistics loading and transportation activities outside the station ah
- President Cankesen visited TÜVASAŞI 09/12/2012 Mayor Cankesen visited TÜVASAŞI General President Can Cankesen, Press Release and Relations with the People's Relations Secretary Musa Ayar, Union Attorney Raşit Yilmaz, TÜVASAŞ General Manager visited Erol Inalı. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal gave information to the Transport Officer-Sen delegation about the ongoing production activities and projects of TÜVASAŞ. Our Chairman expressed his gratitude for the projects made by TÜVASAŞ and wished the continuation of the successful works. In addition, President Cankesen exchanged ideas by listening to the problems of TÜVASAŞ employees. Source: www.ulastirmamemursen.org.tr
- Cankesen visited TCDD affiliates in Uşak 09/02/2017 Cankesen visited TCDD affiliated businesses in Uşak: Can Cankesen, the head of the Transport Officer-Sen, continues his visits to the province. In this context, the head of the transportation service branch in Uşak visited the officials working in the President Cankesen, with employees to determine the problems on the spot. In addition, during the visit to Usak President Cankesen, Mayor of Usak Av. Nurullah Cahan visited in his office and held mutual consultations. Cankesen, who came together with the employees working in the institutions connected to our service arm, heard the problems of the employees and conveyed them to the corporate authorities. Listening to the problems of our members and employees at the meetings held, the negativities experienced in the workplace of the President sık
- Cankesen Transportation Inc. Bayraktutar, Head of Department, and Oktar, Appointed as Deputy Head of Department 06/02/2018 Can Cankesen, General Director of Transportation Officer, visited Mr. Mehmet Bayraktutar, Head of Car Maintenance Department of General Directorate of TCDD and Mr. Şehmuz Oktar who was appointed as Vice President of Vehicle Care Department and wished for better. Chairman Cankesene, Vice President Ümit Aydın and Ankara 3 Branch Deputy Chairman Oğuzhan Doğan were accompanied during the visits.
- Cankesen Visits Business Locations in Uşak 07/03/2018 Can Cankesen, the head of the Transport Officer-Sen, continues its visits to the province. In this context, the head of the transportation service branch in Uşak visiting officials who visited the President Cankesen, employees met with one by one to identify problems on the spot. Cankesen, who came together with the employees working in the institutions connected to our service arm, heard the problems of the employees and conveyed them to the corporate authorities. Listening to the problems of our members and employees at the meetings, the President stated that they would do their best to solve the negativities in the workplaces and made mutual consultations. General President Can Cankesen also discussed the process and achievements of mutual negotiations with our members in relation to collective bargaining negotiations.
- Mayor Cankesen Visited TCDD Ankara Station 20/06/2018 Can Cankesen, Chairman of Transportation Officer-Sen, Vice President Mehmet Yıldırım, Ankara 1 Branch President Erkan Güler and branch board members visited our members and employees at TCDD Ankara Gar. Cankesen members, who had mutual consultations with our members and employees during the visits, listened to the problems of our members. Mayor Can Cankesen and his entourage wished a lifetime happiness for the young couple who worked as a laborer at Yerköy Depot.
- Cankesen General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınVisits 15/08/2018 General Director of Transportation Officer-Sen Can Cankesen, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın and TCDD Deputy General Manager Mustafa Çavuşoğlu at his office. General manager İsa Apaydın and exchanged views on the problems and demands of public officials working at the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. Deputy Chairman Mehmet Yildirim and Ankara 3 Branch Vice Chairman participated in the visit.
- Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen Visited TÜDEMSAŞ 06/11/2018 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Deputy Chairman Mehmet Yildirim made several visits in Sivas. Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen and his entourage visited the Sivas Branch President Ömer Vatankulunu who was treated at the hospital for his first visit to Sivas and conveyed their wishes. In addition, he visited TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu and wished success in his works. TCDD 4. Regional Director Mustafa Korucu'yu visiting the President of the Cankesen mutual consultations shared the problems of the employees. Cankesen, who came together with TÜDEMSAŞ Executive Vice Presidents, attended the meetings and EM
- Cankesen Marşandiz Visited YHT Warehouse Employees 07/12/2018 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Vice President Umit Aydin Marşandiz YHT Warehouse employees visited. President Cankesen and his entourage gathered together with YHT staff at the meeting and listened to the problems of the staff of the HRC. During the negotiations where the mutual consultations were held, General President Can Cankesen gave information about our trade union activities and gave the views of our members. The organization visit to the marşandize was accompanied by Atilla Demirtunç, the head of the Ankara branch of the NNXX branch, Mustafa Adak, the head of the Malatya branch, Utku Subaşı, the representative of the Muğla province, and the members of the branch board of directors and the representatives of the workplace.
- Cankesen visits TÜVASAŞ 05/07/2017 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Tüvasaş appointed as the Director General of Kocaslan in his office by conveying the wishes of the good. Cankesen Transport Transport Officer-Sen Kocaeli Branch President Mehmet Akkus, Sakarya Province Representative Ismail Yildiz, branch board members and workplace representatives also accompanied. Cankesen, who also met with the union members, made consultations at the meeting and gave information about the trade union activities of Transport Officer-Sen.
- Cankesen visited TCDD 2 Regional Office 15/03/2018 Can Cankesen, Chairman of the Transport Officer-Sen, Ankara 1 Branch President Erkan Güler and branch board members TCDD 2 Regional Directorate also made various visits. Cankesen and his entourage first visited 2 Regional Director Mahmut Yetkini in his office. TCDD 2 Regional Directorate of employees attended the meetings held with the employees of the President listened to the problems in place. Cankesen, who gave information about trade union activities at the meeting, held mutual consultations with the regional employees. In addition, Cankesen 2 also visited the deputy heads of the region and received information about the problems in the region.
- Cankesen TCDD 1. 27/03/2018 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Deputy Chairman Mehmet Yildirim, Istanbul 1 Branch President Mustafa Tamtam, Istanbul 2 Branch Branch President Turgut Aydin, Kocaeli Branch President Mehmet Akkus and branch board members TCDD 1 Regional Directorate also made various visits. Cankesen and his entourage first visited TCDD 1 Regional Managers in his office. Participating in the meetings held with the employees of the Regional Directorate, the President listened to the problems of the employees in place. Cankesen, who gave information about trade union activities at the meeting, held mutual consultations with the regional employees. In addition, the President Cankesen 1.Direction of the Deputy Director of the district Ayrıca
- Trabzon Port Operations Manager Muzaffer Ermiş, proposed by the CBD, 'Çamburnu Shipyard Logistics center' idea was opposed 16/02/2012 Trabzon Port Operation Manager Muzaffer Ermis, proposed by the CBD, 'Çamburnu Shipyard Logistics center' idea was opposed. Ermiş said, bir This is not a profit. If there will be Bulak Quarry, Ola he said. Trabzon Port Operations Manager Muzaffer Ermiş held a press conference about Trabzon Merkez Management's view and Trabzon 2011 year activities about Logistics Center (Village) planned to be established in Trabzon. Port Operation Manager Muzaffer Ermiş said that they were not a party to the construction of Çamburnu Shipyard and they were against it. Ermiş said, az This doesn't make any profit. A field between 150-200 acreage will be sufficient for Trabzon Logistics Center.
- Tender Announcement: Passenger cars will be rented by driver (to be used in İzmir Port Operation Management Services) 27/01/2015 Izmir Port Operation Directorate Services to be used in the Passenger Cars will be rented Republic of Turkey Ministry of State General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) İZMİR LİMAN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION İzmir 2 2 4734 19 2015 4893 1 97 35220 2324631600 2324632248 No. open tender procedure. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: XNUMX / XNUMX XNUMX-Administration a) Address: Atatürk Cad.No:XNUMX XNUMX Alsancak KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: XNUMX - XNUMX c) E-mail Address: izmirlimansatinalma @ tcdd.gov.tr ç) @
- TCDD Bandırma Port Operation Manager Sword Description 13/10/2015 TCDD Bandırma Port Operation Manager Sword Description: TCDD Bandırma Port Operation Manager Orhan Kılıç, "After the construction planned to be completed by 2015 until the end of the year, Bandırma-Tekirdag train ferisi (rail connections to the ship loading and unloading of wagons) 35-50 will carry a load between the wagon" said. Büyük Anadolu Logistics Organizations (BALO) within the scope of the ports not close to the production centers of Anatolia, Central Europe to connect directly to the project providing information about the Sword, the ramp is finished, he said. Thanks to the project, the cargoes collected from the cargo collection centers in İzmir, Manisa, Denizli, Bursa, Kütahya, Eskişehir, Ankara, Konya and Kayseri were carried out primarily in Bandırma Proje
- Tender Announcement: Cleaning Service Will Be Taken (İzmir Port Operation Directorate Administrative Building) 15/02/2016 Izmir Port Operation Directorate Administrative Building Cleaning Service Will Be Taken TC STATE RAILWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TCDD) İZMİR PORT MANAGEMENT DIRECTORATE İzmir Port Operation Directorate Administrative Building Cleaning Service Procurement service procurement will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 32896 1-Administration a) Address: Atatürk Cad.No:97 35220 Alsancak KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 2324631600 - 2324632248 c) E-mail Address: izmirlimansatinalma @ tcdd.gov.tr d) The internet address of the tender document can be seen: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-Tender @
- Trabzon Port Operations Manager Muzaffer Ermiş opposed the idea of 'Çamburnu Shipyard Logistics Center' 21/02/2012 Mr. Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, the President of NAPC fired a fire at the Port Operation Manager Muzaffer Ermiş, who showed the quarry in Deliklitaş against the idea of Çamburnu Shipyard Logistics Center. Gürdoğan said, Gür I don't need to train Muzaffer Ermiş. No one should be more than a king. How much export is currently being made from Trabzon Port? Do you have any exports outside the container? Let them answer first. There is no logistics center in Deliklitaş. Let's see if they think they can, Ol he said. President of the Eastern Black Sea Exporters Association (NQF) Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Trabzon Port Operation Manager Muzaffer Ermiş, who opposed the idea of kendiler Çamburnu Shipyard Logistics Center ols
- Traceca Delegation visited TCDD Izmir Port Authority. 24/06/2012 TCDD İzmir Port Operation Directorate was visited by Traceca Delegation within the scope of ”Logistics Centers and Maritime Highways II“ project. The delegation, which was accompanied by Seçil Özyanık from the National Secretariat of Traceca, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, visited TCDD İzmir Port Operations Directorate at noon. The delegation was briefed about the port. The 24 port is equipped with a floating crane with 90 tonnes and 1 mooring boats. In addition, the container handling operations in the terminal are 40 ton gantry crane 5 ton, 40 ton 10 pieces rubber wheeled transtainer, 25-42 19 toned and 8-10 deki
- General Director of Lithuanian Railways Visited Haydarpaşa Port 20/11/2014 General Director of Lithuanian Railways Visited Haydarpaşa Port: The delegation headed by Stasy DAILYDKA, General Director of Lithuanian Railways in Istanbul, visited Haydarpaşa Port Operation Directorate to participate in Demir Logitrans 19 katıl exhibition held in 21-2014 November. The guest delegation, who was in the scope of the Viking Project, was given detailed information by Tarsd ARPACIOĞLU, Haydarpaşa Port Operations Manager, about TCDD and Haydarpaşa Port.