Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Konya-Karaman between the high-speed train line test service was performed.
Minister Arslan, on the line after the high speed train construction site Çümra Konya Kayacik Logistics Center construction and high-speed railway station site inspections, officials received information.
Arslan, told reporters, the opening of the Konya-Karaman high-speed train line of passengers through Konya can go comfortably from Istanbul, he said.
Transferring all the stations on the Konya-Karaman line to unimpeded, Arslan said, ird In other words, our disabled people will be able to use the stations unimpeded. Both the escalators and handicapped elevators, as well as all other systems have been installed. Gerek
There will be 40 minutes in Konya-Karaman
Üyor Konya-Karaman takes 78 minutes. With the opening of the line, this time will be reduced to 40 minutes, yüksek said Arslan. The project cost is 29 million liras. Inshallah this year, we will finish here, we will be presented to the service of our guests coming to Konya and Konya. İn
Arslan said that the 30 of Konya Logistics Center was completed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bus rental service for passengers traveling between Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and passengers from YHT-associated trains traveling from Karaman to Konya-Karaman 14/07/2015 Passengers traveling on the Ankara-Konya-Ankara line and the passengers of YHT-associated trains will be provided by renting a bus between Karaman-Konya-Karaman and 27 / 07 / 2015-31 / 12. From the General Directorate of TCDD: Tender Registration No: 2015 / 2015 85783 - Administration: a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD Talatpasa Boulevard 1 Gar / ANKARA b) Telephone and Fax Number: 06330 0 312 309 05 15 (4199) 4469 0 312 c) E-mail Address: 311 - Name of the subject of the procurement: 53 / 05 / 2-27 / 07 / 2015 / 31 Between 12 / 2015 UM
- AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Auction in December 18/11/2012 AK Party Karaman Deputy Elvan: "Karaman-Konya High Speed Train Line Tender, will be held in December". AK Party Karaman deputy Lütfi Elvan, the new High Speed Train Line, which is expected to be made between Karaman and Konya, will be held in December, said. Elvan, in his written statement, Ankara-Konya high-speed train services provided by the comfort and time savings, citizens said that a great satisfaction. Elvan said that the high-speed train line planned to be built between Konya and Karaman will be awarded in December and said: ı It will be about 102 km.
- Test Drive at New Destination 2021 at Bursa High Speed Line 11/12/2018 Initially, the 2019 had a test drive target for the high-speed train. Then this target was revised as 2020. TCDD General Manager during the meetings held at the Parliamentary Commission of the TGNA during the week İsa Apaydın he revised a new date:, We are planning a test drive on 2021. ayı Although sürüş Apaydın gave this date, but it is obvious that the date on the paper. Because. The infrastructure works started at 2012 in Bursa-Yenişehir line could not be completed and even the construction sites had cut the speed by working at a stopping point and even the delivery to the company that won the tender in Yenişehir-Osmaneli line could not be made. At the point reached ve Due to the foreign exchange attack outsourced the cost accounts and our fast train tada
- Prime Minister of Ankara-Istanbul YHT made a test on the line 28/12/2013 Prime Minister Ankara-Istanbul YHT did a test drive on the line: Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) test drive. Erdogan attended the opening ceremony in Sakarya. Prime Minister Erdoğan's visit to Sakarya was accompanied by Minister of Family and Social Policies Ayşenur Islam, Minister of National Education Nabi Avcı, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu, Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Fikri Işık, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan. Erdogan, Adapazari Train Station after the ceremony, used for testing purposes 'Piri Reis' took the name of YHT and sat in the mechanic seat. Erdoğan, who has come from Adapazarı to Kocaeli Köseköy, öy
- Mevlüt Uysal 2 Test Drive on Different Rail Line 20/03/2019 Istanbul has had a historic day in public transportation today. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and AK Party Büyükçekmece Mayor Candidate Mevlüt Uysal; this morning, Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy Metro Line, and Eminönü-Eyüpsultan-Alibeyköy Tram Line in the afternoon, "Car Test Drive" was realized. Every 2 rail system, which has started test drives on the same day, draws attention with its N first an features. Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy Metro Line will be the first on the European side with its fully automatic driverless metro feature. Eyüpsultan-Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line will be the first tram line that implementation of this system in Turkey with energy fed overhead contact line system from the ground. The operation of 2 different rail system to breathe the traffic to Istanbul İstanbul
- First test drive of EXPO rail system from Minister Yıldırım 04/04/2016 EXPO rail system first test drive Minister Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Antalya, 19 2'nın 5'nin stage of the first stage of the rail system and made the first test drive 19 kilometers in Antalya, the second stage rail system line test drive Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. Yildirim, 5 covering the square between the EXPO and even took a seat in the patrol for a test drive. Between the Topçular-Square 32 kilometers of the test drive that performs Lightning, Yörükoğlu crossroad at the intersection of the tram passed through the crossroads. WE ARE PREPARING TO EXPO We emphasize that the length of the rail system in Antalya will reach XNUMX kilometers EXP
- Bornova Hospital-Evka 3 metro line will be tested on February 2012 and the date of the line will be announced. 01/02/2012 Bornova-Evka 3 metro line is less than happy. Completing two stations with a total tunnel of 2 thousand 250 meters, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the two stops of the İzmir Metro in the direction of Bornova, both Ege University and Evka 3, both in the train lines and in the structure. İzmir Metro A.Ş, which started the test journeys, which is the most important study before the operation, started to put test train into the new metro line by using the third ray energy. The whole technical team works day and night in order to make the new line ready for operation and to be able to start the journey as soon as possible. Tüm
- Minister Arslan Halkalı-Gebze Participates in Test Drive on Suburban Line 24/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "28 will do an hourly flight, and 75 will carry one thousand people in one way. said. Halkalı Arslan took the train from the train station and participated in the test drive until the Kazlıçeşme Railway Station. Description of the project in Kazlıçeşme Railway Station Arslan Halkalıfrom the current suburban lines to Gebze and the use of Marmaray vehicles, the 77 kilometer route is very important in the 115 minutes without any transfer. Arslan said, kilomet
- First test drive for rail high-speed freight services between France and Great Britain 06/04/2012 At the end of March 2012, regroups political authorities, airports and train operators group Euro Carex organization, tested high-speed trains and freight transport services by rail. The 120 high-speed train carrying tons of cargo will serve between the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport and the St Pancras train station in London. Travel time was four times longer when using conventional freight trains, while 8 hours were 30 minutes. If the project is successful, the use of high-speed trains in cargo transportation services will start in 2015 on the Paris-Lyon, -London-Amsterdam-Brussels-Frankfurt route. Source: Raillynews
- New Target 2019 End Test Drive in Bursa High Speed Train Project 01/05/2018 He has a very busy tempo ... One of you is looking at the Asian traces of the ancestral lands in Asia. You are looking at coordinating the work that will keep Turkish traces around Africa and the Mediterranean. You are looking m In the Balkans, Western Thrace alone does not leave our companions. If you are looking for public services and political organizations, you are attending meetings and ceremonies in different cities of the country. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım overseas trip is signing agreements on behalf of the Republic of Turkey. On the other hand, saati We spend almost every weekend in the city of Bursa, where the election environment is located.