In Sivas, 2005 launched minibuses and minibuses and unfortunate and uncomplicated transportation services to the public bus system. Sivas Municipality is now changing buses to make the journey healthier, safer and more comfortable.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sivaslılar Want Tram 18/02/2017 Sivaslılar Tramvay Want: Many times before, the request of the citizens of Sivas, the tram was moved to the agenda. In this context, the demand for Sivas to be a metropolitan area, this request was brought to the agenda by the Sivaslılar more. In particular, through the social media accounts, continuous sharing of trams continues to increase. Sivas people are almost paralyzed and the tramway project as a sole remedy for the solution of the project, who draw the tram line in their own thoughts, people come to the city center with tools to think of this project can be passed. PRESIDENT AYDIN, NÜFUS IS NOT YETERLİ Sivas Mayor Sami Aydın said AY
- Manisans Travel by Electric Buses in the New Year 17/12/2018 Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, visited the 10 electric bus which reached Manisa after the electric bus charging station. Behind the wheel of one of the buses, President Ergun, electric buses in the first months of the new year said they aim to take service. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has contributed to the solution of the traffic of Manisa by means of the new project in public transportation within the scope of transportation transformation project and also renewed the public transportation means for the citizens to make transportation more convenient and comfortable in public transportation. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, with the new year to contribute to the solution of urban traffic problem Büyük
- YHT and the new university gospel 07/08/2017 Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, Sivas in his speech to Sivasl with YHT and new university gave the gospel. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, Sivas Republic Square attended the opening ceremony and groundbreaking ceremony. SİVAS'S NEW UNIVERSITY MAJDESİ addressing the citizens of the Prime Minister Yildirim, '' Sivas said we would establish a new university. Ismet Yilmaz started a study on this issue. Construction, the second university in the coming period are set up. "He said." HIGH-SPEED TRAIN COMING "giving high-speed train gospel to Sivaslılarını," high-speed train 2019'de comes to Sivas. 2 hour to Ankara, if you want to continue to Istanbul 5 hour hand ver Istanbul, "he said.
- Get Sivaslı Tüdemsaş! 10/03/2016 Get Sivaslı Tüdemsaş! : Transport and Railroad Employees Rights Union Leader Abdullah Peker politicians and Sivas Mayor Sami Aydın also kept the agenda on the transport of TÜDEMSAŞ said in a press release "Sivaslı TÜDEMSAŞ'a Get Off" he said. Peker, the press release of Sivaslı Politicians, NGO's and Sivasltiin definitely wanted to claim the TÜDEMSAŞ. Sivas needs TÜDEMSAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ is the biggest public investment for Sivas and it needs to be developed in the same place. In his statement, Peker stated that mes our institutions in Sivas have been moved to other provinces or they have been closed and they prepared the ground for the migration of plaster Pek
- Aka, Birdal and Apaydın made a statement with Sivasli railwaymen 23/05/2018 UDHB Undersecretary Suat Hayri Aka, Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, 22 TCDD 4. Participated in the iftar program organized by the Regional Directorate. Program; Governor of Sivas Davut Gül, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt, TÜVASAŞ General Manager Dr. İlhan Kocaarslan, TCDD Deputy General Managers İsmail Hakkı Murtazaoğlu and İsmail Çağlar, TCDD Chairman of the Board of Inspectors, Chief of Department, Heads of Departments and Provincial Directors of UDHB Affiliated with Sivas, TÜDEMSAŞ and TCDD 4. Regional Director Mustafa Korucu and regional staff attended. TCDD General T