Attention to those who are appointed to TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ by the Law No: 3713: The following documents are prepared for the appointment of the candidates assigned to TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ in accordance with the Law numbered 3713: Ankara, Izmir, Sivas, Malatya, Adana, Afyon Regional Coordinator Directorates should apply personally.
TCDD Assignment Requested Documents
1) Report of the Health Board (from State Hospitals or Official University Hospitals)
2) 2 Notarized Diploma Sample Sample (If the original copy is submitted, approval of the diploma by TCDD) will be sufficient.
3) 2 Number of Secondary Diploma Diploma or Document Received from School (For those with 4 year or Foundation + 3 year of study)
4) 2 Number Discharge Certificate (For those who have served in military service) or Military Status Certificate (Those who have deferred)
5 2 Sample Certificate of Identity (If the original of the identity card is submitted, it will be sufficient to approve the photocopy of the identity card by TCDD).
6) 2 Number of KPDS / YDS Result Document (Those who have KPDS / YDS result document at ABC level are required to bring document because contract fees will be affected.)
7) 2 Service Certificate (For those who are subject to any social security institution)
8) Address Statement
9) 6 Pieces Photo (taken in the last 6 months)
10) 2 Registration
11) Security Investigation and Archive Research Form (please click to download the form)