President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Azerbaijani President İlham Aliyev, Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Prime Minister Sagintayev, Prime Minister of Uzbekistan Aripov and Georgian Prime Minister Kvirikashvili vehicles.
Sgns and Rgns type container transport wagons produced in TÜDEMSAŞ carried approximately 850 tons of wheat from Kazakhstan to Mersin using the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line.
Sunday February 11 hours xnumx't Kars railroad cars from moving until you reach Mersin in Turkey three countries (Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia) and sea (Caspian) They walked through 05.45 Km road.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Luxury wagons produced in a record time for Bulgarian Railways will be delivered with a ceremony 20/06/2012 TÜVASAŞ General Manager Ertirya said: "Wagons 17 months as record we have the pride of coming to the point of designed and both delivered on time can be counted" Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) Director General Ibrahim Ertirya that in time can be counted record 17 months of delivery of cars they produce for Bulgaria Railways factors of reported that they are proud of it. Ertiryaki, in his written statement, tomorrow Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Bulgaria's Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications with the participation of Ivaylo Moskovski luxury bed coaches to deliver a ceremony will be held at TÜVASAŞ said. 2010 of the project contract for the production of wagons…
- Wagons for Iraq Railroads 27/04/2015 Iraq produced wagons for Railways Departed: Turkey Wagon Industries Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) by the Iraqi State Railways (IRR) were sent for loading from passenger cars produced 14 Derince Port. TÜVASAŞ Deputy CEO Hikmet Ozturk, production at the end of the year 2014 completed 6 Pullman, 4 kuşetl of 2 beds, 2 dinner for a total 14 passenger wagon loaded aboard the 23 April 2015 date Derince Port said he sent to Iraq. Ozturk, the sea because of internal turmoil in Iraq because of the safer transportation of the wagons on the ship via the port of Basra Umm Kasr Baghdad said it was decided to be delivered. TÜVASAŞ's overseas TÜ
- Domestic Wags Produced in Bursa 25/07/2015 Local wagons produced in Bursa landed on the track: After the local trams, 2, one of the domestic light rail vehicles produced in Bursa, started field tests in Burulaş. Mayor Recep Altepe, after the tests to be done on the line 2 new wagons in the month of the voyage can be done. After the local trams, 2, one of the domestic light rail vehicles produced in Bursa, started to field tests in Burulaş. Mayor Recep Altepe, after the tests to be done on the line 2 new wagons in the month of the voyage can be done. In line with the goal of knitting Bursa with iron nets, the T1 tram line which leads the rail system to Görükle, Emek and Kestel ı
- Local Wags Produced in Bursa 16/06/2016 Local wagons produced in Bursa were on the tracks: Three domestic wagons, who passed the tests successfully in Bursa, started their journey test on normal lines. Citizens gave full marks to local wagons. The first local wagons produced by Durmazlar, who won the tender for the purchase of the 60 Bursaray wagon and 12 tram from Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, began testing flights. Three domestic wagons, who passed the tests successfully, started their journey test on normal lines. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe Ak Party, Bursa's 48 wagon began the scholarship adventure 162 wagon was noted. NEW WAGONS ARE INTEGRATED IN THE SYSTEM Bursa Metropolitan Municipality is using the LAR
- The Locomotive Produced in Tülomsaş was Exhibited in Germany 20/09/2012 Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TULOMSAS) 's locomotives are manufactured at production sites, organized by the International Railway Exhibition in Berlin, Germany ınnıotrans 2012 was introduced. PowerHaul, the locomotive, attracted great interest from the participants. Under the Strategic Partnership Agreement with TÜLOMSAŞ-General Electric (GE), 1 produced the PowerHaul series locomotives. The locomotives to be produced in Eskişehir will be sent to Europe. Production in Europe, North Africa, Middle East countries will be Turkey's contributions. PowerHaul, manufactured by Turkish engineers and workers with the support of GE technical staff, 46 from the local company 135 under the main title of material and semi-finished products a