An average of 104 thousand, 3 million 120 thousand people a month are traveling by tram in Konya.
Rail systems, which started to be used in urban transportation in metropolitan cities, provide safe, cheap and fast transportation. Alaaddin-Adliye line was added to the tram line operated by Konya Metropolitan Municipality at 2015. The line between Alaaddin Hill and Selcuk University is 42,5, while the line between Alaaddin Hill and Courthouse has reached the 14 kilometer. 118 thousand 104 thousands of 3 thousand passengers per day on this line of work, 120 thousand passengers are moving.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- SAMULAŞ Carries 100 Thousand People per Day 26/02/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ 20, which provides urban transportation services in Samsun, is the most important actor of transportation with its close service time. In 2010, SAMULAŞ, which started to serve with 16 tram and 16 kilometer University-Garage with light rail system, now serves the people of Samsun with 8 light rail system vehicle, including 29 units, and 30 kilometers, with the university-Tekkeköy rail system line. The most developed and largest city in the Black Sea Region in terms of population, education, health, industry, trade, transportation and economics.
- Trams Carry 65 Thousand Passengers per Day 22/02/2018 The 16 light rail system, which started to serve in 2010 during the 8 tram and University-Garage in Samsun, strengthened its vehicle fleet with the inclusion in the local production trolley. The transportation network operated by SAMULAŞ is currently operating on the 29 light rail system and on the 30 kilometer University-Tekkeköy rail system line. Light rail vehicles, ring and express buses serve 100 thousand people every day during the week. SAMULAŞ Operation Manager Sevilay Germi Telci UM We currently have a light rail system in 12 city. While we are completing the eighth year of our service, some cities are planning a new new rail system project Biz
- Çaycuma State Hospital Funicular 27 Carries 14 Thousand 419 People per Day 18/04/2019 Çaycuma Municipality State Hospital to provide pedestrian access to the construction of the City Elevator (Funicular) since the introduction of the 14 thousand 419 people got on. The funicular system made by Çaycuma Municipality to provide pedestrian access from Abdullah Kalaycı Street to the State Hospital was opened with the ceremony held on March at 21. Citizens, Abdullah Kalaycı Street from the sub-station they take the elevator 108 meters by traveling to the front of the hospital can easily reach. With the system similar to the varagele in the hearths, at the same time, the citizens of the upper station are coming down with the other cabin. 27 DAY 2 DAY 704 SEFER 07.30 and 19.30 hours between 12 hours X
- TCDD brings 10 a thousand people a day 03/02/2012 The fact that Eskişehir-İstanbul trains cannot be built during the 2 year will make 10-15 a thousand passengers a day. BTS Branch President Bektaş stated that the State Railways could solve this problem by closing one side of the two-way road and had escaped to easiness. 1 from Eskişehir-Istanbul route will not be available from February. The General Directorate of State Railways announced that the 2 was canceled during the year due to the construction of the Köseköy-Gebze high-speed train line. This makes even the human journey between 10-15 bin every day. The majority of these are students and workers. While the State Railways claimed that the passengers had taken the necessary measures to avoid being ın
- Nostalgic Tram 104 Age Of Istanbul Icon 13/02/2018 The indispensable part of Istiklal Street was celebrated as the 104 birthday of Nostalgic Tram, the gift of IETT to the people of Istanbul. In the years that it served, it was known as the "Istanbul Trams" and the electric trams serving the Istanbul residents for fifty years were the 104. In the commemoration of the anniversary, two separate exhibitions were held at the Karaköy and Beyoğlu stations of Tünel, explaining the history of the trams. Following the renovation works on Istiklal Street, Nostalgic Tramway's 104 birthday was celebrated on Tünel Square. IETT General Manager Dr. Ahmet Bağış, Assistant General Manager Hasan Özçelik and employees of the institution and citizens attended. IETT General Manager Ahmet Bağış's opening speech and cake Ahmet