North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, together with his wife in the capital's factory to try the trolleybus produced a new one-night trip to Pyongyang reportedly conducted.
Kim Jong-un, Sputnik's North Korean official news agency quoted KCNA, said he was satisfied with the new vehicle produced in the trolleybus factory in the capital, and that the trip was quite comfortable.
It was learned that Kim was accompanied by his wife Ri Sol-ju and senior bureaucrats.
Kim's Pyongyang Troleybus Factory after the visit to the new trolley bus itself decided to make a trip. North Korean leader, the capital Pyongyang'un want to create a difference with this vehicle that is not polluting the environment were recorded.
Source : I tr.sputniknews.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Who brought the crisis in Izban and who solved it? 16/10/2012 Employees 170'da started the action on the morning shift staff at the time of the work in the morning shift staff could not be done, Aliaga-Menderes flights were not done, the citizen was directed to the city bus. While the warning message went to those who were assigned to other shifts. İZBAN Chairman İsmet Duman came to İzmir in the evening and confiscated the crisis. 06.00 staff worked outside the 13 machine hour. İzmir residents carried the 20.00 thousand passengers every week. began the shock of the action. State Railways and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Devlet
- North Korea plans to move to high-speed train technology in the new era 13/01/2013 According to South Korea's official news agency Yonhap, high-speed trains will be launched on the China-North Korea railway line. It is learned that China is aiming to add high-speed train services for the train services between Dandung, which is the border city of North Korea and the capital Pyongyang. Yonhap, who used to source local media in China, emphasized the four-day train service, which used to be four days a week. According to information received, the increased trade volume between China and North Korea was learned that the cause. On the other hand, the North Korean administration has improved the railway line from Pyongyang to Geseong, where South Korean mills are factoryed.
- North Korea opens first ski resort 01/01/2014 North Korea opens its first ski resort: North Korea's first ski resort, Masik, opened at an official ceremony today. Agence France-Presse, based on local media, reported that the official ceremony took place with the participation of some party officials. Kim Jong-un's name is not mentioned in the list of participants. Two weeks ago, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un visited the on-site ski resort and instructed the authorities to open the facility as soon as possible. Western media, the first foreign tourists to the ski resort 24 had suggested in January. North Korea's new ski resort is located on the Masik mountain pass, one thousand meters above sea level. Total length of runways Pist
- South Korea businessmen going to North Korea for railway project 15/07/2014 South Korea's businessmen go to North Korea for the railway project: South Korea's Unification Ministry said in the framework of the North Korean railway connecting Russia to the Trans-Sibir Railway, North Korea's logistics feasibility study in Rajin, the border city with Russia 38 personality for the South Korean group to go to North Korea said. North Korea, 38 personality group, as well as some government agencies, as well as South Korea's State Railroad Operator (KORAIL), steelmaker POSCO and shipbuilding Hyundai Merchant Marine companies were reported to participate. The construction of the 54 kilometer section in the Russian part of the road that will connect the North Korean railways to the Trans-Sibir line of Russia is now completed demir
- Railroad Preparation Between North and South Korea 26/06/2018 Officials from North and South Korea came together to discuss the work on the railway line that will connect the divided Korean Peninsula. One of the issues agreed between North Korea leader Kim Jong-un and South Korea President Moon Jae-in was that the two countries were connected by rail. North and South Korean leaders met in the village of ceasefire It will be one of the first concrete steps towards the physical unification of the two countries. 20. was built at the beginning of the century başında
- South and North Korean Railways Connect together 01/12/2018 South Korea trains, 10 crossed the border for the first time for the first time in North Korea began to take the course. Dozens of authorities and engineers from South Korea on the 6 train will carry out North Korea's modernization of the devastated railways and linking them to the South. South Korea's Ministry of Merging with North, 6 in North Korea, with officials on the train 18 1200 engineers will conduct investigations throughout the day. Due to the United Nations' (UN) sanctions against North Korea, the South Korean delegation also received special permission from the UN in order to introduce the sanctions under the North. The delegation of the South, who will work with the northern authorities, the largest part of 20. Century ...
- Istanbul's New Airport Will Be World Leader In Two Years 29/12/2016 Istanbul's New Airport Will Be World Leader in Two Years: The Economist Magazine, published in the UK, will be the world leader in air transport within two years of Istanbul with the opening of the Third Airport, leaving behind London Heathrow, Europe's busiest airport. wrote that he would leave. In addition, bir Two years ago, Heathrow Airport in London was the busiest international airport in the world. Last year it lost its title to Dubai. It is still the busiest airport in Europe. According to the statistics published by ACI Europe, which is a union of airports, approximately 75 million passengers, Europe
- Europe's Light Commercial Vehicle Leader Renault Renewing New Trafic Model (Photo Gallery) 12/04/2014 Europe's Light Commercial Vehicle Leader Renault Renews New Trafic Model: 16 has been the leader of light commercial vehicles in Europe for years. · In addition to the robust and dynamic lines of Yeni Trafic, the front of the Renault brand represents the new design identity. · New Trafic passenger car features: Comfortable, attractive and high-quality cab The front windshield offers the comfort level and the driving position of the MPV, as compared to the previous generation, with much more inclination, as in passenger cars. Or
- Full Synthetic Engine Oils Produced from Natural Gas by Shell PurePlus Technology in New Shell Helix Portfolio 25/03/2014 Shell pureplus Technology with Fully Synthetic Engine Oil Produced from Natural Gas New Shell Helix Portfolio: Shell Lubricants, fully synthetic engine oil is produced from natural gas, with a unique Shell pureplus technology offered new Shell Helix Ultra is the market. Renewed Shell Helix Motor Oils located within the portfolio of Shell Helix product group, groundbreaking synthetic motor oil production Shell pureplus and Active Cleansing Technology Through providing fuel economy of up to 3% while cleaning and protection on industry standards. 7 years of Turkey and global lubricants industry, which liderixnumx Shell Lubricants, Shell Helix restructuring ...
- The leader of ski tourism in Turkey started uludağda reservations 12/12/2013 The leader of ski tourism in Turkey started uludağda reservations: the leader of ski tourism in Turkey started the first book of the year in Uludag. After snowfall in big cities, ski lovers are searching for hotels in Uludag. 5 has a capacity of one thousand beds. At present, snowfall in Uludag continues intensely. Meteorological officials, on Thursday and Friday in Bursa and Uludag will be open and sunny weather, ski lovers can take advantage of this opportunity, he said. On Saturday, Sunday and Monday, the authorities stated that the snow will continue in Uludağ and the people who want to get rid of the stress of the city p