Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation and Public Transport Services Motaş AŞ. Chauffeurs in support of their beloved prayers they gave to Mehmetçiğe
With the dawn of the public transport of Malatya 'Bismillah' every day to exit from the garage saying that the MOTAŞ drivers who are martyred in the movement of the Olive Branch are praying for the Hero Mehmetçikler.
distributing terrorist nests, to ensure Turkey's border security and Syria to settle in an environment where they can live in peace to the people of the Turkish Armed launched in Afrin by Force Olive did dawn prayers for soldiers clashing in the Department of Operations.
The vehicles that will run on the lines have to depart from the daylight to reach the flight times. For this reason, the drivers come together to get out of the garage without dawn and first of all the prayer and the 'Bismillah' are saying that they are collecting vehicles from the garage.
The recalls of the vehicles in the back of the garage and the heroic poems of the prayers and reading heroic reminders of our history.
MOTAŞ employees who donated blood to the Red Crescent Blood Center with the thought that they would be needed in the first days of the Operation of the Olive Branch, then visited the Malatya Military Regional Training Center and applied to go to the army.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- MOTAŞ personnel from the branch of olive branch blood support 28/01/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation and Public Transport Services Motaş AŞ. staff donated blood to support the Ol Olive Branch Operation temizle carried out by the Turkish Armed Forces in order to cleanse the terrorist elements, particularly the YPG and PKK, in Afrin. Mr. Mehmet Hanifi Altuntaş, who made a statement on behalf of the staff of MOTAŞ who donated blood to the Red Crescent before his visit to the Head of the Malatya Asker Regional Office for Alma, stated that they had acted to support the donation of blood by the personnel working at the institution and by making a visit to the Presidency of Military Recruitment. ; "In Afrin ...
- Operation of Olive Branch Will Not Affect Civil Flights 22/01/2018 Minister Arslan, Hong Kong transportation company PAL Express's transfer of the 15 share of PTT on the signing of the contract on the ongoing Olive Branch Operation found evaluations. Turkey's future and stability for a hand Arslan stressed that also continued to invest in studies for transport infrastructure on the one hand while fighting with terrorist organizations, "our region in our country have very significant progress, but continuous maintaining also known to be in our country's growth and development. For this, We will not make any concessions in any way.
- DEMARD Performed Support Activities for Olive Branch Operation in Sivas 06/02/2018 The Railway Supporters Association (DEMARD) organized a full support event for the Afrin-Olive Branch operation organized by the Sivas Branch. NGO representatives and a large number of TCDD staff attended the support event in front of Sivas Gar. 20 In January, the Turkish army in Afrin region against the PYD-PKK terrorist organization launched against the Olive Branch operation is continuing with full speed in support of the operation is increasing with each passing day. Railway Machinery Association (DEMARD) A full support event for Afrine-Olive Branch operation organized by the Sivas Branch was held today in front of Sivas Gar with the participation of many TCDD personnel. Full support…
- Olive Branches Thrown into the Sea Prevented BUDO Ferry Expedition 04/04/2015 Olive Branches Thrown into the Sea BUDO Prevented Ferry Expedition: The olive branches thrown into the sea in the Mudanya district of Bursa, BUDO Ferries banned the engine, passengers had to be brought back to the pier. BUDO officials warned the olives that the olive branches should not be thrown into the water. BUDO ferry carrying passengers to Istanbul from 09.00 in Bursa, shortly after leaving the pier, the olive branches thrown into the sea caused a breakdown in the engine failure in the half way. The captain said the motor would return to the engine failure. After the ferry, which was in the middle of the sea, approached the pier, tens of passengers took a sigh of relief. Passengers take another hour by ferry Yol
- Mehmetçik train started to be exhibited in Eskişehir 24/08/2016 Soldiers train started to be exhibited in Eskişehir: Turkey's first domestic locomotive and produced for kids in 1957 'soldiers' from steam locomotives began to be exhibited in Eskişehir railway park. In 2012, the work on the parking area of Hatboyu Street is underway in Eskişehir to take the High Speed Train (YHT) line underground. With the project prepared by TCDD, on the Hatboyu Street, the works of landscaping and recreation project on an area of approximately 30 thousand square meters where the railway is under the ground continue. Within the framework of the works used as a train track in the area, walking paths, water pools, kiosks and green areas are made. In order to remind the old train yol
- TÜDEMSAŞ Prayers next to Mehmetçiklerin 06/02/2018 To support our soldiers who served in the çalışan Olive Branch Operation ederek carried out by the Turkish Armed Forces and to commemorate our martyrs, TÜDEMSAŞ employees sacrificed victims by praying for our army. Speaking at the program organized by the Demir-İş Sivas Branch and TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Celaleddin Bayrakçıl pointed out that we had to provide financial support to our army as well as supporting them in a moral way. Last we transported howitzer rollers with Rgns type platform wagon. In 2018 we will also manufacture tank wagons. X
- Şafak Asfaltı on Cardboard 02/07/2014 Şafak Asfaltı on Kartep: In Kartepe district, asphalting works start with the first lights of the morning on routes without infrastructure problems. As part of the road improvement works during Ramadan, one of the pillars of asphalting was carried out on the side road in Acısu district. Mayor Hüseyin Üzülmez, who examined the asphalting works that started at dawn in the morning, stated that the asphalt pavement and patch works on the main arterial routes will continue uninterrupted throughout the district. The teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs of the Municipality of Kartepe carried out asphalt paving and patch paving works throughout the district within the framework of the program determined and continued in Acısu neighborhood yesterday morning. Epe
- Dawn Control Against Illegal Service 07/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continued to control its activities in order to prevent piracy and to take measures against unauthorized transportation. In this context, teams, Demirci district, J plate inspection with the first lights of the morning. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation, which continues its controls throughout the province in order to prevent piracy, passed the J license plate inspection services in Demirci district with the first lights of the morning. In the audits carried out, criminal proceedings were carried out on the vehicles that act against the legislation and the regulations. Transportation that will not pass through piracy transportation throughout the province inde
- Mehmetcik Foundation Visits TCDD 17/05/2018 General Manager of Mehmetçik Foundation Yasar Bal, General Manager of TCDD on 16 May 2018 İsa ApaydınI visited in his office. We thank Apaydın and TCDD employees for the donations made to our organization by Mehmetçik Foundation and presented a plaque to General Manager Apaydın in memory of his visit.
- Şafak-Güzeloba-Altınova Bus Schedules Started 14/01/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, Kepez District Şafak District TCDA49A line that provides access to the center, ÜA26 and LF10 lines and strengthened the route strengthened. With the new lines, access to Şafak Neighborhood was provided to Güzeloba and Kepez State Hospital. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department adds new lines to the transportation network every day in order to provide safe, comfortable and uninterrupted public transportation services for the citizens. Kepez District Şafak Mahallesi 5022 The Metropolitan Municipality, which was activated upon the heavy demand from the citizens living on the street, added two new lines to the system and expanded the region's transportation network. Güzeloba and Altınova with one vehicle Tek
- Prime Minister Yıldırım: Airport, metro and Marmaras will be special operations 04/07/2016 Prime Minister Yildirim: The airport, metro and Marmaray will be special operations. "The airport governors, the governorship, and the interior ministry are constantly increasing their measures. Our aim is not to experience this and such an unpleasant incident, "said the Lightning" Airport, metro, Marmaray will be special campaigners, "he said. Yildirim, Istanbul airport after the attack on the new security measures said:" A new model. Both live bombs and bouncer attack. What it means…
- Great convenience to students from MOTAŞ 02/05/2016 Great convenience for students from MOTAŞ: Students will be able to perform their transactions on the system without submitting documents. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which aims at the maximum level of customer satisfaction, continues to innovate in accordance with its electronic infrastructure. MOTAŞ signed a new protocol with Inonu University. After the protocol signed with Malatya İnönü University Student Affairs Office, MOTAŞ General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı stated that with the help of developing technology, all areas of life have come to ease. Iyor Nowadays, everything is easily accessible. In this sense, to minimize bureaucratic procedures, to reduce the waste of stationery Bu
- Trambus Report from MOTAŞ 27/10/2017 Motas General Directorate, which was implemented for the first time of 2015 years in Malatya in April published a report on TRAMBUS System in Turkey. MOTAŞ General Directorate, which made a statement about the report prepared compared to diesel fueled vehicles, stated that it was realized with the expectation that it would be more economical and least harm to the environment when establishing the Trambus System. Imiz We have achieved the benefits we expect from the system. The system is more economical and environmentally friendly than other public transport systems. Diesel-fueled vehicles, depending on the type and age of the carbon emissions to the environment with different emissions zero-emission Trambus, nature does not release carbon. Our people sistem
- Additional Solution to Bayram Density from MOTAŞ 20/08/2018 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation and Public Transport Services The General Directorate of MOTAŞ took a number of measures due to the upcoming Eid al-Adha. Additional activities will be organized in the regions where there is intensity within the framework of the measures. A statement from the General Directorate of MOTAŞ on the subject, the additional planned flights will be planned to be planned in the regions, additional flights to be considered sufficient for the route in the reserve of sufficient number of vehicles and personnel will be kept ready to be emphasized. Description; . We will organize additional flights to the City Cemetery as a result of the measures taken. Taking into account the density that will occur during the visits to the cemetery, additional trips will be made to the City Cemetery route during the Festival Feast and during the feast. Going to City Cemetery arlı
- Speed skating eye on a black sports branch 06/03/2014 Speed skating sport a black eye: Turkey Ice Skating Federation President Fahrettin Kandemir, made statements about the speed skating in Palandöken Ski Center. Turkey Ice Skating Federation President Fahrettin Kandemir, which will be held in Erzurum, 7-9 March "Short Track World Junior Championships" before, he spoke at a press conference held at a hotel in Palandöken Ski Center. 39 86 201 athletes from the 500 country will participate in the competition, reminded Kandemir, "Almost all branches are good athletes. In this respect there will be a serious competition. meter male erkek
- Dalik project is going to tender 02/05/2013 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality shoots scalpels in the city. In Darıca, Aşıroğlu Street, which is connected to the D-100 side road, will be connected to Gebze Ankara Street by tunnel. The D-100 Izmit-Istanbul direction will be processed through the tunnel in the tunnel through the tunnel crossing on the D-100. They will go to Gebze and Darıca direction by using the crossroads on the side roads and tunnel. D-100 TRAFFIC TRANSIT AKACAK The inner part of the tunnel crossing intersection 2x2 will flow in one direction while the side roads will flow. D-100 will be provided with the inputs and outputs between the side roads. The interchange provides traffic crossing D-100 by providing a north-south connection between Gebze-Darica Kav
- Karamursel Traffic will be Relaxed with Dalcik Intersection 28/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality works to make the transportation flowing on the intercity roads where traffic flow is intense. These roads, which pass through the district centers, are intensified from time to time due to traffic lights. Metropolitan Municipality is building new intersections to eliminate this density. One of them, Karamürsel city square tunnel crossing junction project will make traffic in the district center flowing and will provide convenience in the exits. 290 METER TUNNEL Tunneled tunnel project is being implemented in Karamursel Town Square. Bored pile applications are ongoing in the ongoing project. Drinking water, rain water and wastewater lines içme
- Dalpik Junction to Relieve Karamursel Transportation 02/10/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to implement giant projects in order to make transportation in a comfortable and comfortable way in the city. In this context, D-130 is passing through Karamürsel city center and there is a branch junction. The study, which includes the urban square area, will ensure the transit of the vehicles in the D-130 to the direction of Bursa, while also providing the city center traffic with fluency. There will be four turn on the tunnel and four street connections. 290 METER TUNNEL Bored pile and infrastructure works and drinking water rainwater and wastewater line production are carried out at the dalcık intersection to breathe transportation at Karamürsel. With the 290 meter tunnel section X
- Dalcık intersection, Relieve Karamürsel 27/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its efforts to make the transportation flowable on the intercity roads where traffic flow is intense. Roads passing through the district centers and intensified due to traffic lights from time to time, are made more useful with the work done. Metropolitan Municipality is building new intersections to eliminate this density. The Karamürsel city square tunnel crossing project implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality will facilitate traffic at the district center and also facilitate access at the outlets. 290 METER TUNNEL In Karamursel Town Square, the work is underway in the tunnel passage project. Bored pile applications are ongoing in the ongoing project. Drinking in the project Proj
- Denizli Olive Plateau coming to the cable car 02/12/2013 Denizli Olive Plateau comes to the ropeway: DENİZLİ, Muğla and Aydın, established in order to support the regional development of the South Aegean Development Agency (GEKA), two projects of Denizli Municipality 1 million 498 thousand pounds will provide financial support. GEKA has decided to support the 'World Heritage of Laodicea' projects for the restoration of the Church of the Holy Cross, which was discovered in the excavations in Laodikya Antique City. Denizli Municipality applied to the Financial Support Program with two projects. Denizli Municipality Survey Project Directorate prepared by EU Project Unit 'Olive Plateau to Tourism'
- Denizli Zeytin Plateau cable car project takes place 02/12/2013 Denizli Olive Plateau cable car project is implemented: To support the regional development of DENİZLİ, Muğla and Aydın, the South Aegean Development Agency (GEKA) will provide financial support to the two projects of the Denizli Municipality, 1 million 498 thousand pounds. GEKA decided to support the projects of 'Wake Up to the World Heritage Laodice' for the restoration of the Church of the Holy Cross, which was unearthed during the excavations in Laodikya Antique City. Denizli Municipality applied to the Tourism Infrastructure Financial Support Program, where GEKA called for support, with two projects. … Zeytin Plateau lüğü prepared by the EU Project Unit of Denizli Municipality Survey Project Directorate
- The locomotive hit the TIR with olive-loaded 1 dead 20/04/2015 The locomotive hit the TIR with olives. 1 dead: The locomotive hit the TIR, an olive-loaded truck that was trying to pass through the level crossing in Adana. In the accident, the driver of the truck, Xander XI, Uzeyir Melik died. Accident, today at the 55 in the Adana Organized Industrial Zone (AOSB) entrance occurred at the level crossing. Under the direction of Üzeyir Melik 05.30 H 10 plate to the olive-loaded TIR, AOSB entrance level through the gateway to the entrance of the locomotive, while driving from Yakapinar to Adana. TIR, which was claimed to be trying to cross in the stage when the barriers in the level crossing were closed, turned to the opposite side of the road by impacting the locomotive. Üzeyir Melik, the driver of the TIR who slammed into the palm tree in the city center, Ref
- Olive Trees on the IZBAN Line are on the agenda again! 09/06/2017 Olive Trees on the IZBAN Line are on the agenda again! : It is requested to transfer the olive trees located on the route of the project to extend the İZBAN line to Bergama. Feradun Durmaz, President of Aliaga Chamber of Agriculture, made an evaluation on the subject. The works for extension of İZBAN to Selçuk in the south and to Bergama in the north are under way. However, there are thousands of olive trees on the route through which the Bergama line will pass. The Republic of Turkey State Railways 3. President of Aliağa Chamber of Agriculture, Ferudun Durmaz, who has made statements demanding the transfer of trees in the olive groves expropriated within the scope of Aliağa - Bergama Railway Project, said: esi For five years, we have expressed this in every platform Bölge
- How many olive trees were cut for Istanbul-Bursa-Izmir highway construction 12/11/2014 How many olive trees were cut for the construction of the Istanbul-Bursa-Izmir highway: Tanrıkulu with the CHP, "200 thousand olive trees were cut for the construction of the Istanbul-Bursa-İzmir highway?" he asked. CHP Deputy Chairman Sezgin Tanrikulu asked Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu if the olive trees under the 25 were not accepted as olive groves and abandoned the bill, which envisages opening to mining, energy and construction projects. Tanrikulu, "What is the number of olive trees were destroyed in Turkey?" asked to be answered. 16 2014 25'da presented to the Parliament under the XNUMX olive fields as olive groves, mining, energy and construction projects that envisage the opening of the draft law X
- The CEOs of InnoTrans 2012 will be able to participate in the German-Arab Assembly. 11/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. At the same time, the German-Arab Assembly event, which will be held in Berlin, also offers the opportunity to participate in the InnoTrans 2012 fair. For more information please click: Raillynews Source: Raillynews