General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu General Directorate of Transportation, District Hospital-Republic Square-Faculty line to be used in the 10 18 meters, 8 25 meters, including the 18 electric bus will be taken.
Transportation Inc., one of the affiliated companies of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, will purchase 18 electric buses to be used in urban transportation. Providing information about 2018 year projects with the press conference, General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu, General Manager of Transportation, stated that the company, which has a new vehicle, joined the rail system lines with an 164 vehicle. Emphasizing that the domestic production of 68 of these instruments, Gündoğdu said that both domestic producers have become more efficient and costs have been lowered.
Feyzullah Gündoğdu, Regional Hospital-Republic Square-Faculty line to be used in the 10 18 meter, 8 25 electric meters, including the 18 meter, will be taken by specifying the following information about the projects they will implement this year, gave the following information:
I Studies will be initiated to organize public transport lines. Under the umbrella of the cooperative established by the Public Bus operators, the tradesmen will start to renew their vehicles and buy new vehicles. Passenger transport will be carried out between the Mini Bus Terminal and the bus terminal. EN 13816 European Union Service Quality Management Standard will be completed and certified. Secret customer research will be carried out in public transport. The passenger information system and smart stops will be put into service. Public Transport Mobile application will be launched. 11 units will be added to the bike sharing system. The space and occupancy of the car parks will be displayed on the roadside with VMS. Commuter system operation will be started. B
Source : I www.dunya.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- YSE Construction Industry Inc. - Tepe Construction Industry Co. Bursa-Yenisehir YHT project approved by TCDD Board of Directors 19/01/2012 YSE Construction Industry Inc. - Tepe Construction Industry Co. Bursa-Yenisehir YHT project was approved by TCDD Board of Directors The first step was taken in Ankara-Bursa High Speed Train Project. The tender for the first stage of the project was completed and approved by the TCDD Board of Directors. The tender for the construction of the 75 kilometer part of the project between Bursa and Yenişehir was won by YSE Yapı Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. After the project is completed, travel time between Ankara and Bursa will be reduced to 393 hours. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, 170 of the project between the Bursa-Yenişehir kilometers for the infrastructure works, 2,5 company, 75'i was qualified. Among the 18 companies who received the qualification, the most appropriate bid is X
- 7 Tane Tram from Germany to Bursa 16/03/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality ordered a new wagon when the demand for a nostalgic tram between Cumhuriyet Caddesi and Davutkadı became intense. 7 was ordered from Germany and the 3 was lowered to the railroad on Davutkadı İncirli Street. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's historic bazaar and the Hanlar region to provide a separate value to the Cumhuriyet Caddesi tram line, Incirli Street to extend the demand of passengers increased. After the existing green 3 tram was insufficient, 7 of the 3 tramway, which was ordered from Bochum in Germany and brought to Bursa with special trucks, was lowered to the tracks as a result of expert teams. Compared to the nostalgic trams, passenger capacity is more N
- Bursa needs an 50 wagon 04/07/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Advisor and Mechanical Engineer Taha Aydin, Sculpture-Garage (T1), Turkey's first indigenous tram line and tram 'Silkworm' made a presentation about. In developing technology, Aydın said that they have taken into consideration all the features and surveys of the city. Aydin wants to be made with the technical equipment on the ground in the direction of criticism directed, ın The project was first initiated within the body of Burulaş. However, we have seen that the project cannot be completed with the legislation and bureaucracy. It turned out we had to hand it over to the private sector. A wagon costs about 8 trillion. 4 is a string of 32 trillions. This…
- There is another 47 from the demolished overpass 06/09/2014 Destroyed overpass 47 have a further: Istanbul Avcılar on the day of driving on the dumper opened the tanker on the overpass, the hearts brought the mouths. E-5'i on the field of war, the death of the citizen of Yusuf Kaya and 2 injured the person who caused injury after the 47 on the European side learned that the overpass. There are 69 pieces of pedestrian, vehicle, tram and metrobus overpass on the Zincirlikuyu-Beylikdüzü metrobus line. The 47 only belongs to the pedestrians. The 19 is used as a partner for pedestrians and vehicles. The other 2 is intended for the use of trams. The overpass in Edirnekapı is dedicated to the return of metrobus. Beyond…
- There will be two railway speed train station in Afyonkarahisar 03/08/2017 Afyonkarahisar Mayor Burhanettin Coban, Ankara-Izmir between the High Speed Trains will run between the 8 a day, saying, "3 of the Ali Cetinkaya Train Station, the other 5 of the Korel Hotel will move from the station opposite the hotel," he said. On the previous day, the Mayor of Afyonkarahisar Burhanettin Çoban gathered at the meeting of the Municipal Assembly, the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line passing through the Inaz Prestige Housing Development Plan was approved by the commission. Mayor Burhanettin Shepherd, Afyonkarahisar two said there will be a High Speed Train station. There will be 8 expeditions per day Ali Çetinkaya Station where the new station works have been done indicating that the Municipality X
- Kocaeli Deputy Sugar: The new highway will be a connection from Kocaeli to 8 05/01/2015 Kocaeli Deputy Candidate: The new highway will be the connection to the 8 Kocaeli. Deputy General Directorate of Local Governments Kocaeli Deputy İlyas Şeker, Gulf district organization organized by the program within the framework of the Gulf Chamber of Commerce found a visit. Şeker Party room visit Ak Parti Gulf District Chairman Osman Badem and party members accompanied. KÖRFEZ-SEVİNDİKLİ VILLAGE WILL BE CONNECTED AK Party deputy İlyas Sugar Kocaeli, Gulf Chamber of Commerce President Mustafa Efe and met the management. When it comes to subject transportation during the conversation, Şeker has made important statements about the district of Körfez. Kuzey 3 will pass north of Izmit. The work on the highway works in the Istanbul region continues rapidly. ediy
- Two more wheels in 2020 to Izmir 22/12/2018 Two companies submitted bids for the two new ferries that Izmir Metropolitan Municipality planned to add to its fleet. After the evaluation process, the winning company will be announced and the first of the ships will be received within 420 days after the contract date. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has the biggest investment in maritime transportation in the history of the city by taking the last technology product 15 passenger ship and 3 car, adds two more ships to its fleet. Hasan Tahsin, Ahmet Piriştina and Kubilay ferry to the ferry to the target of the Metropolitan Municipality, the purchase of the tender was realized. In the tender attended by 4 companies, Çeliktrans and Çeksan firms offered a bid, Toplam
- Kayseri Transport Inc. (sedra) (sedra Preferred Solutions) 30/09/2014 Kayseri Transport Inc. edilo's) (cedar Solution to Chose: Kayseri Transportation Inc. officials the world's largest rail exhibition, at InnoTrans, edilo's) (visited sedri company. Kayseri Streetcar preferred grade crossings for Talas line with the company's officials brought to Turkey meet the experts, they found the thinning opportunity in the fair of modern and permanent level crossing patterns. edilo's) (sedri company in Turkey and the Middle East director Joachim Spors, permanent concrete level crossing stating that they are happy because of the preference for Kayseri, he said: Europe and the preferred concrete in the world For the first time, we implemented the level crossing practice in Kayseri.
- Kayseri Transport Inc. received ISO 50001 Energy Management System Quality Certificate 22/06/2016 Kayseri Transport Inc. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, the company has received ISO 50001 Energy Management System Certificate. In a written statement made by the company, ISO 50001 Energy Management System Certificate studies started in 2014 and it was stated that the document received this month. The aim of the ISO 50001 Energy Management System is to systematically monitor the energy resources and to make continuous improvements and to save energy without sacrificing quality and comfort, the statement said: da By using our energy management system to review our energy performance and improve our resources continuously and we aim to reduce our costs and at the same time, m
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Continues with Democracy Watch 03/08/2016 Kayseri Transport Inc. seizure of Tea Break with Democracy Continues: President of Turkey, like all our Kayseri with Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for democracy is also continuing to seizures. Kayseri Transportation Inc., due to the intense demands of the people of Kayseri following the call of our Commander-in-Chief, to have the national will, has increased the transportation services to the 24 hours of the day in order to support the people of Kayseri. Kayseri Transport is trying to offer the best way to transport transportation staff, Kayseri Republic Square, they set up a night with a tent of democracy to participate in democracy. They offer free tea to the people of Kayseri. Citizens ...
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Establishing Business Planning System 29/12/2016 Kayseri Transport Inc. Business Planning System is established: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality public transportation operator Kayseri Transport Inc., Sakarya University Civil Engineering faculty member Assoc. Dr. With the contribution of Hakan Güler, he purchased IVU.plan and IVU.crew solutions for the planning of tramway vehicles and machinery from İVU. After the opening of the first tram line in 2009 in Kayseri, the tram network is expanding day by day and now it has reached the 34 station of 55 kilometers. The city's public transportation operator, Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. vehicle and mechanic personnel in the future with IVU.plan and IVU.crew modules to plan. IVU.plan blocks users more efficiently IV
- Antalya Transportation will train citizens to work 28/04/2015 Antalya Transportation Inc. will train their citizens in Antray: Antalya Transport, which is connected to the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality and operates the rail system lines, will train its citizens with the cooperation of İŞKUR in order to operate within its own structure. Metropolitan Municipality Antalya Transport Inc., in collaboration with İŞKUR 'Vatman (tram driver) Training Program' is launched. Those who successfully complete the course will be able to get a job at the Meydan-EXPO rail system line, which is expected to be completed on the nostalgia tram, ANTRAY and 2016. General health insurance of candidates who will receive 25 pounds during the course of the course will be held. Antalya Transportation Inc. No need to run 1. In the stage rail stage and the Nostalgia Tramway, the year of 2016 et
- Tender Announcement: Electric locomotive and train set maintenance and electric wagon set service will be taken (12.05.2014 Postponed) (Tender Canceled) 22/08/2014 Electric locomotive and train set maintenance and electric wagon set rental service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways RAILWAY (TCDD) 5 pieces electric locomotive and train set maintenance (including electric locomotive + material for electric wagon sets maintenance) 9 pcs electric wagon set 3 year (1095 day) leasing service procurement will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 35660 1-Administration's a) Address: Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 3 06330 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone İ
- Tender Announcement: National Electric Train Set Project Driver Cabin and Passenger HVAC System and Electric Heaters Purchase (TÜVASAŞ) 15/05/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Directorate National Electric Train Set Project Driver Cabin and Passenger HVAC System and Electric Heater RETURN NUMBER: 2017 / 227317 SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithatpaşa Mah. National Sovereignty cad.no:xnumx, 131 Adapazari / Sakarya / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 54100 90 264 (Internal: 2751660) d) Fax number: 3441 90 264 d) Electronic mail address: email@example.com are related staff: firstname.lastname@example.org. e) Related Unit: Purchasing Department - Foreign Trade Branch Office 2751679. Bidders, tender information ih
- ESTRAM Bus Operator Will Make 18 Personnel Reception 08/02/2019 ESTRAM (Eskişehir Municipality) 18 bus driver is used for public transportation operations. Applications must be made by 9 February 2019. ESTRAM light rail transportation (Eskişehir) In the public transportation business, 18 personnel are recruited as a bus driver. Candidates with at least 1 yearly license can apply. Personnel to be recruited for public personnel will work in Eskişehir. ESTRAM personnel are recruited continuously and bus drivers to be purchased will work shifts between 05: 30 / 13: 00 and 13: 00 / 21: 00. Turkish citizen ı
- Istanbul Transport is preparing the trolleybus project of Kütahyan 20/03/2013 Istanbul Transportation Inc. is preparing the trolleybus project of Kütahyan. Mayor Mustafa Ica, Evliya Çelebi campus at the ceremony held, the Dumlupinar University (DPU) students reported that they are working for the benefit of. Providing free electronic cards to the students in need of public transportation provided by public buses, Ica said: "We pressed the button for trolleybus line for public transportation." Istanbul Transport Inc. affiliated to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), trolleybus application in public transportation of Kütahya We will also test our stops by taking a two-bell bus and then we will be able to get more convenient access by taking the 18 trolley bus.
- Domestic Cars Will Make Electric 500 Mileage Will Make Road 27/05/2019 Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank, 2022 scheduled to go on sale in Turkey announced the details of the car. At the end of this year, the prototype of the electric car will emerge expressing the Minister of Industry and Technology Varank, said the 500 is working on a vehicle to capture mileage. Minister Varank, in terms of price as a global vehicle is asked to compete, said: "People are waiting for this car." He said. Varank after the concept of the name of the vehicle began work on the name of the car factory, where it will be about "where you want to make an investment, you prefer the closest place to suppliers." He hinted. Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group, ...
- Tender Announcement: Electric Bus will be purchased (Tender canceled) 14/03/2017 Electric bus will be purchased IETT GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF PURCHASING DEPARTMENT 2 pen electric bus purchase will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 32564 1-Administration a) Address: Şahkulu Mah. Erkan-ı Harp Sok. No: 2 Tünel 34420 Beyoğlu BEYOĞLU / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 212 372 22 22 - 212 252 10 17 c) e-mail address: email@example.com d) The internet address of the tender document (if any). : https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The subject of the procurement a):
- 5 pieces of electric locomotive and train kit maintenance of 9 electric wagon set tender offers 21/05/2014 TCDD 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and bid of 9 electric wagon set tender was collected. General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) ası 5 unit electric locomotive and train set maintenance (electric locomotive + maintenance including electric wagon sets) 9 3 1095 12 2014 36.450.000 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The information on the tender is as follows: XNUMX units of electric locomotives and train sets maintenance (electric locomotive + electric wagon) elektrikli
- 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and 9 electric wagon set tender has been canceled 22/08/2014 TCDD 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and auction of 9 electric wagon set has been canceled Tenderer General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 12 May 2014 day offers collected agon 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance (electric locomotive + electric wagon) New 9 3 1095 36.450.000 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; information about the tender is as follows: XNUMX pounds of approx.
- Electric bus (EBus) introduced all over the world 10/10/2014 Bozankaya's electric bus (EBus) was introduced to the whole world: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya introduced a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. Bozusan's electric bus EBus received full points from the IAA visitors. The Turkish domestic manufacturer Bozankaya, who has made significant R & D investments in rail and commercial vehicle design, introduced its new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show held in Hannover. Bozankaya, who prefers to make the e-bus launch especially in the global arena, has a great interest in the IAA, while all the local authorities of Germany, Northern Europe and Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan en
- Bozankayan produces electric buses 19/09/2014 Bozankaya produces an electric bus: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya will present a new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. electric buses, a new solution for public transportation, eyes will turn to Turkey with Bozanka domestic investment. Making significant R & D investments in railway and commercial vehicle design, Bozankaya has come to the forefront with its domestic production. E-Bus is the first in the global arena.
- Electric bus (EBus) produced by Bozankaya was introduced to the whole world 10/10/2014 Bozankaya's electric bus (EBus) was introduced to the whole world: Known for its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production, Bozankaya introduced a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany. Bozusan's electric bus EBus received full points from the IAA visitors. The Turkish domestic manufacturer Bozankaya, who has made significant R & D investments in rail and commercial vehicle design, introduced its new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show held in Hannover. Bozankaya, who prefers to make the e-bus launch especially in the global arena, has a great interest in the IAA, while all local governments in Germany, Northern Europe and the potential for E-Bus from Switzerland, Iran and Azerbaijan E
- Bozankaya wins the tender of the bus with the E-Bus 29/08/2015 Konya electric buses tenders were awarded to Bozanka with E-bus: Konya Metropolitan Municipality organized by the first electric buses tenders in Turkey, won the Bozanka with E-bus with domestic production investing for modern and environmentally friendly public transport systems Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the tender was opened was the first local government to purchase electric buses in our country. Production of electric buses in Turkey, which is a pioneer in Bozanka, winning the first tender of Konya Metropolitan Municipality signed an agreement to deliver the four electric buses. With the offer of 1 million 436 thousand Euros, Bozankaya won the tender and opened by Konya Metropolitan Municipality.
- Local Production Electric Bus to Tepebasi Municipality 11/03/2016 Local Production Electric Bus to Tepebaşı Municipality: Eskişehir Tepebaşı Municipality has signed a new principle and has taken delivery of domestic production electric buses in European standards. Within the scope of the 5 Million Euro grant received by Tepebaşı Municipality for the Smart City Project from the European Commission, 4 electric buses were delivered with a ceremony. The ceremony was held in Tepebaşı Municipality Service Building. Deputy Governor Ömer Faruk Günay, Tepebaşı Mayor Ahmet Ataç, Bozankaya Chairman Aytunç Günay and a number of citizens, as well as Treptow-Köpenick, the sister city of Tepebaşı Municipality in Eskişehir. delegation attended. Two of the 4 units bus delivered are an