A new office has been opened for the distribution of free and discount cards used in the new public transportation vehicles in Altınordu district. Free and discount cards used in public transportation, 17 February 2018 began to be received from the travel cards office in Altınordu County Intercity Bus Terminal (Bus Station).
NUMBER OF FREE AND DISCOUNTED CARD DISTRIBUTION CENTERS HAVE OUT OF 3
After the first day, free and discounted cards, which are paid for the cost of the 12 TL card, will be delivered to the citizens more quickly. A new one has been added to the travel cards office in the Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building on Government Avenue-2 and Ordu University BESYO building. A travel bureau was created in the Altınordu District Intercity Bus Terminal (Otogar) service building. When the number of travel cards goes to 3, citizens will be able to supply their cards in less time.
FULL CARDS PROVIDE 42 AGREEMENT DEALERS FOR DISTRIBUTION AND CARD FILLING
Full cards distributed through contracted dealers can be purchased for an 10 TL card fee, and there are currently 42 dealers who distribute full cards across the district. Full cards and discount cards are made by these dealers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- IETT will send imprinted travel cards to university during registration 07/09/2012 The General Directorate of Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) has launched an application that allows university students to purchase discount travel cards during school registration. According to the statement made on the subject, IETT collaborated with the Higher Education Council and universities, and 38 bin 109 students from various universities in which they collaborate prepared a travel card and submitted it to the universities. Within the scope of the application, students who are newly enrolled in the university were informed that discount travel cards were issued at the time of registration. The students were satisfied with the application said in a statement, IETT General Manager of Operations. Hayri Baraçlı's statement ”We want to maximize comfort in public transportation ver. Source…
- IETT will send the free travel cards of the elderly to the address 18/05/2014 IETT will send the free travel cards of the elderly to the address: IETT will send their travel cards by showing their ID cards until they receive their free travel cards, and 65 will send the travel cards of the citizens over the age of 15 from May to May. 65 citizens who travel free of charge by public transportation services and show their identity cards will not need to wait in line to get their travel cards. After the publication of "Free or Discounted Travel Cards Regulation" prepared by the Ministry of Family and Social Policies, IETT, 15 will send free travel cards of 65 age and above citizens without travel card to their homes as of May.
- Kocaeli Metropolitan warning: "Student travel cards do not forget to have a visa" 10/11/2017 According to the statement made by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department, visa procedures for student discount travel card started from the first week of November. Accordingly, in accordance with the Travel Cards Regulations, the students can make their visa transactions from the city card filling points and travel cards units. From KENTKART FILLING POINTS For student discount travel cards, visa procedures can be made automatically at Kentkart filling points via YÖKSİS and MEBSİS web service without submitting a student certificate during the balance loading. The visa procedures of the Student Travel Card will be made automatically by Kentkart filling dealers during the filling process. 01 January N
- Sait Altınordu cruise ship met with the Gulf (Photo Gallery) 07/05/2016 Sait Altınordu passenger ship met with the Gulf: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has introduced the new passenger ships 10.sunu to the Gulf. Speaking at a ceremony for the ship called the legendary captain Sait Altinordu Altınordu'un Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 5 said the new cruise ship is in more order. In order to increase the share of maritime transport in public transportation and to implement the aya Sea Transportation Development Project amacıyla with the aim of renewing the existing fleet with new ships suitable for modern, environmentalist and disabled people, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality took the 15 from its new cruise ship 10. Kap For the new cruise ship named Sait Altınordu, the legendary captain of Altınordu Altın
- Public Transportation Starts in Altınordu 26/10/2017 The works for the new public transport system to be implemented in the Altınordu district of Ordu were completed and the protocol prepared was signed today. According to the protocol signed under the name of cek Public Transportation Rehabilitation Project ın, the number of 322 vehicles serving different routes in Altınordu will be reduced to the number of 177 vehicles that will serve in different sizes and capacities. PREPARATION OF THE PROJECT APPROXIMATED 2 YEARS As a result of the interviews carried out for approximately 2 years, the protocol prepared in line with the project, whose stages are completed, was signed today. At the ceremony held at the Assembly Hall of the Metropolitan Municipality of Ordu, President Enver Yılmaz, Secretary General Bülent Civelek, Chamber of Army Drivers and Automobiles ş
- A Last Week for Altınordu Public Transport System 26/01/2018 Before the Modern Transformation Project in Public Transportation which will be held by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality in Altınordu district, an information meeting was held for dolmuş artisans. At the meeting, tradesmen were informed about the routes determined within the scope of the new system, smart card payment system and other issues. TRANSFORMATION IN COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION 2 BEGINS IN FEBRUARY The final preparations are being made in the project, which will be a turning point in public transportation in Ordu and will be effective as of February 2. In the meeting, which was organized in order to implement the new system in the best way and to prevent any possible disruptions, the personnel of the Department of Public Transport provided the muş
- Altınordu Public Transport System Starts New Term Tomorrow 11/02/2018 A turnover in public transport has been closed with the Dönüşüm Modern Transformation in Public Transport Project bir in Altınordu district. 12 As of February Monday, new public transport will start operating on new routes. 2 On Friday, the period of adaptation in the public transportation system, which was put into service with the participation of thousands of citizens, ends. After Enver Yılmaz, President of the Association, announced that they had foreseen a certain transition period for citizens to recognize the new system and not be a victim, public transport continued to work on old routes. During the intervening period, citizens had the opportunity to learn new vehicles, learn routes and understand how the system would work. On the one hand iye
- Yılmaz: We Guarantee the Gölköy-Altınordu Road 10/12/2014 Yilmaz: Golkoy-Altinordu Road Assurance We're.Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, Gölköy-Altınordu road construction due to problems arising from the contractor company said the delay, u We do not take refuge. We are the guarantor for the completion of this road. Bu Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yilmaz, Gölköy-Gürgentepe-Ulubey Altinordu road will be completed as soon as possible, he said. Mayor Yilmaz, due to problems arising from the contracting company experienced delays in the road, he said. President Enver Yılmaz said, köy We are responsible for the construction of Gölköy-Altınordu road. Due to the problems caused by the contractor, the construction was delayed a bit. But we're not taking an alibi. And we say that this road owes our neck for the completion of the road from 2015 or
- Altınordu Terminal Building Rises to 25 Level 04/05/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality has reached the% 25 level in the intercity bus terminal construction in Altınordu district. President Enver Yilmaz, the work progressed quickly and as soon as possible to offer a modern terminal building to the service of citizens, he said. The Metropolitan Municipality is conducting a hectic study for the construction of a new bus station, which is seen as a great need for the old bus station that is serving in a restricted area in the Altınordu district center. Production of steel structures, which constitute a large part of the work in the terminal construction, continues. A MODERN TERMINAL BUILDING WILL APPEAR TO ALTINORDU Terminal building ORD
- Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Works in Progress 28/08/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality works in the Intercity Bus Terminal to be built in Altınordu district. Mayor Yilmaz said, ı Within the scope of the project, the city's traffic density will be reduced and the collection of district vans under a single roof to complete the work is completed in the rate of 70, “he said. THE PROJECT IS LIVING TO THE NEED OF THE CITY The President, Mr. Enver Yılmaz stated that the new terminal, which was built on the 22 bin m2 area in the region where the TOKI and Memurkent residences in the Altınordu district is located, will be realized with the new terminal. the new bus station project will find the city's daily traffic olan