OMSAN pioneer of the railway sector, the domestic automobile transport began with the first railway in Turkey. OMSAN, the pioneer of the railway sector, is the owner of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. after the wagon and locomotive rental cooperation with the company has signed another first in the logistics sector. domestic railway in Turkey for the first time began to automobile transport.
OMSAN's first automobile loaded car moved from Izmit Köseköy to 29 in December. OMSAN will transport 204 cars to every train service to Mersin Yenice.
ONE TREN 26 TIRA BEDEL
With the project evaluated as a break in railway transportation, the load of 26 units will be carried by rail instead of highways. Thus, while commercial purpose cars moved by rail for the first time in Anatolia at the same time, preventing tons of carbon emissions per year 115 served by being green and clean emissions in the creation of Turkey's significant contributions will be provided.
OMSAN FIRST PRIVATE TRAIN OPERATOR
Omsan Logistics and TCDD Transportation Inc. 13 October 2017 on the locomotive and wagon rental protocol was signed. With this protocol, 15 pieces Electric locomotives and 350 pieces wagons were leased from TCDD.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Goodyear Signed a First in the Sector 26/03/2014 Goodyear Signed a Principle in the Sector: Goodyear's Izmit Factory took the İlke ISO 50001 Energy Management Certificate ear and was the first in rubber and rubber industry. Goodyear's Izmit Plant is the first production facility of the rubber and rubber industry, which has been awarded the ISO 50001 Energy Management Certificate by BSI, one of the world's leading companies providing business services on product testing, certification and standards. With this certificate, Goodyear will see the energy consumption more clearly, and will enable more efficient use of the processes within it and identify opportunities for improvement. Yöntem The simplest method to eliminate energy losses and increasing costs is to reduce energy consumption ın ın
- Otokar Signed a Principle in Food Transportation by Rail 16/03/2016 Otokar Signed a Principle in Food Transportation by Rail: Otokar produced the first Code XL Load Safety Certified Refrigerated semi-trailer that can be loaded onto the train: Otokar, the leading and pioneering refrigerant semi-trailer in the market. with its new model suitable for shipments, it has been a first in railway food transportation. ICEL is, perishable foods produced in Turkey and certified in the field of transport was the first Huckepack refrigerated trailer. Otokar, one of the Koç Group companies, became the first manufacturer to obtain the Code XL load safety and load-bearing compliance certificates for Iceliner, the newly developed refrigerated trailer. In refrigerated trailer in intermodal transportation Inter
- Karabük University, a Principle Signed in the Department of Systems Engineering Rail opening Turkey. 02/03/2012 Karabük University, another never be found in a university Rail Systems began providing training in this field by opening the engineering department in Turkey. 2007 professor, 18 associate professor, 2 assistant professor and 6 research assistant in 12, 12 student in 98. Turkey's first railway systems engineer candidates, in the year 5 will study basic science education in the first year after the year of preparation for the second year basic engineering training, will receive training in the third and fourth years of expertise. Students, infrastructure, geology, soil mechanics, statics of building types and Öğ
- Turkey's only producer of a new ground Atıyor Ray (Video) 19/06/2014 Turkey's only rail manufacturer of a new ground Ahead: Turkey's only rail producer Kardemir is still the only manufacturer to be railway wheel with especially with the needs of the automotive and machine manufacturing industries to produce quality steel "Rod and Wire Rod Mill" for investment financing by the German KFW IPEX Bank 138,8 has signed a loan agreement for a million euros. The signing ceremony at the Çırağan Palace was attended by the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Kardemir Mutullah Yolbulan, Vice Chairman Kamil Güleç, Board Members and General Manager Fadıl Demirel and KFW IPEX Bank Industry - Department Head Holger Apel and the authorities of the guarantor insurance institutions. General Manager of Kardemir Kard
- German Company Hessische Landesbahn Signed a New Agreement 20/10/2015 German company Hessische Landesbahn has signed a new agreement: In Germany, the tender for the provision and management of the passenger service of Netz Südhessen-Untermain has been concluded, including the companies in European countries. In a joint statement from Rhein-Main, Rheinland-Pfalz Ssd and Bayern Transport, Hessische Landesbahn was elected to conduct the operational management of the line. The company 2018 will start its duty in December. The agreement covers two main lines; RB75: Wiesbaden-Mainz-Dartrenlemstadt-Aschaffenburg RB55: Frankfurt-Maintal-Hanau-Aschaffenburg-Laufach In the course of the agreement, the number of voyages on the RB75 line and the number of weekend voyages are included. The RB55 line will expand from Aschaffenburg to Laufach. Alstom Coradia Al
- Istanbul Coffee Festival Achieves a Great Success at Haydarpaşa Train Station 02/11/2015 Istanbul Coffee Festival Has A Great Success in Haydarpasa Station: 4 Day, Full of Istanbul Coffee Festival The Istanbul Coffee Festival, organized for the second time this year, is one of the symbols of Istanbul and Haydarpaşa, one of the achieved success. Istanbul Coffee Festival, which was organized for the second time this year, became the most visited festival in the world with 4 25 by 500 during the day. By DSM Group, Turkey's leading brand Paşabahçe implemented under the sponsorship of Istanbul Coffee Festival ...
- Bozankaya Signed a Record with Six Bidding 09/06/2017 Six Records of a tender with the Bozanka Al Signed: Public transportation solutions to electric generating 2 Bozanka to Turkey in the last six years in six different cities participated in the tender, which was also signed by a record. 2 Bozanka to Turkey in the last six years in six different cities participated in the tender, which was also signed by a record. After Malatya, Konya, Eskişehir, İzmir and Elazığ, Bozankaya branded electric vehicles will be served in public transportation in Şanlıurfa. Bozankaya will produce 24 meter trolleybuses for Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality. The vehicles will carry the Urfa to the 7 kilometer Balikligol line. Bozankaya, announcing its name to the world with its new generation vehicle projects, Yeni
- Chinese Company Liyuan Steams Signs a Joint Agreement with Tüvasaş 31/05/2018 TÜVASAŞ carries out the National Electric Train Set project initiated under the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The vehicle bodies to be produced within the scope of this project are composed of large-size extrusion aluminum profiles. These extrusion profiles are then transformed into the body of the body with welded manufacturing and machining methods in the body production facilities with fully automation system. For this purpose; Turkey fully in cooperation with local firms, for the first time Aluminum Vehicle Body Manufacturing Plant will be commissioned this year by TÜVASAŞ and the National Electric Train Set series production car bodies will be produced at this TÜVASAŞ plant in Turkey. yet production in Turkey ...
- Iran and Afghanistan signed a Memorandum of Understanding in the Railway Sector 29/06/2014 Iran's Islamic Republic Railways and Afghanistan's Railways Authority signed a Memorandum of Understanding. According to the agreement, Iran will provide training support for the development and expansion of Afghanistan's railways. In Afghanistan, there is an 75 km-long railway linking Uzbekistan with Mezar-i-Sharif. In addition, a railroad from Turkmenistan has a crossing line. At present, there is a railway construction between Iran and Herat. The Iranian government supports the project, which is planned to open up to the Afghan border towards the end of this year. Within the scope of the Memorandum of Understanding, Iran will send specialists to train in the construction, organization and maintenance of the railway.
- OMSAN Private Sector's First Train Operator 16/10/2017 Under the auspices of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Ahmet Arslan, the protocol concerning the leasing of railway and wagon in cooperation with TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ and OMSAN. signed. In addition, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of the UDH, Suat Hayri Aka, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, TCDD Transport Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt, TCDD Transport Inc. Deputy General Manager Çetin Altun, and members of the press attended. Kir 15 pieces of electric locomotive 350 D TCDD ”TCDD”