The route of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality buses was extended by 6 kilometers, and the 22 bus will make 102 voyages per day.
5 or even public transport from Büyükşehir to Adana BTÜ
In order to facilitate transportation to Adana Science and Technology University (Adana BU), Adana Metropolitan Municipality has even extended the route. The 5, which runs on 116, 121, 151,155 and 160 lines and the last stop is Balcalı, will make 1 more than the 6 route from February to the public transportation service of the Adana BTÜ campus.
102 SEFER IN THE DAY
After the transfer of Adana Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department to Adana BTÜ's new campus, 5 even made arrangements to facilitate the transportation of lecturers, students and citizens. Accordingly, 116 Y-Dogan-Kozanyolu-Balcali, Xnumx numbered Yeşiloba-Disaster Houses-Balcali, 121 Real-151 Evler-Balcalı, Xnumx Balcalı-Tellidere-Hospitals and 2000 Gülselpaşa-Balcalı line were extended 155 kilometers. 160 6 even 1 bus from February, 5 bus by making the day, the public transportation service will continue until the campus Adana BTÜ said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cooperation between BTU and Durmazlar Machinery 18/06/2016 Cooperation between BTU and Durmazlar Machinery: A cooperation meeting was organized between Bursa Technical University and Durmazlar Machinery in order to ensure university-industry integration in Bursa industry. Bursa Technical University (BU), Rector Dr. At the cooperation development meeting hosted by Arif Karademir, General Manager Ahmet Civan, R & D Director Hüseyin Bülbül, Mechatronics Manager Kemal İleri and Rail Systems Coordinator Taha Aydın from Durmazlar Makine management team hosted. In the meeting, which was aimed to carry out joint studies among the institutions, as the BTÜ delegation, the Vice Rector. Dr. Nurettin Acır, Director of Science Institute Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Murat Ertaş, Head of the Department of Mechanical Engineering Dr. Bahattin Kanber, Industry B
- Samsun Light Rail Line Reached to OMU Campus 28/10/2018 The line of the single light rail of the Black Sea is extended. The 36 stop at the 29 stop in Samsun has reached the campus of Samsun Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) by extending the distance of the light rail system served by 5,2 tram. The construction of the 10 2010 30 36, which was commissioned by the Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun and launched in October 29, has been finalized in the studies for the extension of the 5,2 kilometer. The XNUMX tramway at the XNUMX stop has extended the distance of the light rail system XNUMX and reached the Samsun Ondokuz Mayıs University campus. Samsun Project Transportation Zoning Construction Investment Industry and Trade Inc. (Samulaş) ek
- Harran University Osmanbey Campus Rail System Must 12/02/2014 Harran University Osmanbey Campus Rail System Condition: Şanlıurfa Harran University Rector. Dr. Ibrahim Halil Mutlu, '' 22 Harran University '' at a press conference with the name of the university gave information about the done. Rector Dr. Halil Mutlu underlined that the problems related to transportation to the campus can be solved by light rail system. Osmanbey campus at the meeting organized by the last information about the university Rector. Dr. Ibrahim Halil Mutlu, Harran University in the world ranking compared to the top five universities, '' We are still counting in our place, '' he said. Rector Dr. Mutlu '' pulling us down the university rankings ''
- Access to Yüzüncü Yıl University Campus is under the control of Metropolitan 03/03/2019 Fazıl Tamer, Deputy Secretary General of Van Metropolitan Municipality, made observations at the bus and minibus station at Yüzüncü Yıl University (YYÜ) and listened to the problems of transportation of students. The work of Van Metropolitan Municipality is continuing in order to increase the quality of transportation and to protect and improve the standards. In this context, the Deputy Secretary General Fazıl Tamer and the Department of Transportation Kemal Mescioğlu under the supervision of the teams are continuing supervision. The Deputy Secretary General Fazıl Tamer, who is currently working on the line of the Metropolitan Municipality Buses, Private Public Buses and Minibuses working in the Center and Yüzüncü Yıl University line, is also taking notes on the problems and demands of the students.
- Uninterrupted Public Transport Service Started to Adana City Hospital 20/09/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, the 82 20 bus to the giant health center or even began to make 415 expeditions a day. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, last 18 1550 bedside in Adana City Hospital, which started to accept patients in September to facilitate transportation to the city has made arrangements for public transport. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, 82 bus in the vehicle fleet 20 or even 415 expedition to the citizens of the giant health center began to provide uninterrupted transportation. Air-conditioned and comfortable buses with an average of 105 thousand citizens per day, which provides the public transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, the central Yuregir District Mithat Özsan Bulvarı on the new service Adana konforlu
- Adana Public transport towards the new period 23/02/2012 Zihni Aldırmaz, Deputy Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, made important statements about the future of public transportation in Adana during the visit of the new management of the Adana Branch of TMMOB Chamber of Mechanical Engineers. Branch President Hüseyin Atıcı pointed out that during the visit, the work of the mechanical engineers and the municipality was united in many areas. An example of the work of elevator and natural gas, Atici said that public transport is one of the common activities. Deputy Mayor Zihni Aldırmaz, natural gas in Adana is a new sector, stating that they want to work on this issue Adanalı engineers said. Explaining that they are aiming to make important changes in public transport, Aldırmaz continues, Toplu
- Public Transport Application TRAFI in Adana, Konya and Kayseri 22/02/2016 Public Transport Application TRAFI in Adana, Konya and Kayseri: The rapidly growing public transport application has been made available to passengers in TRAFI, Adana, Konya and Kayseri. Thanks to TRAFI, which is completely free, users can instantly learn the most suitable public transportation alternatives with the time and fee information. Moreover, thanks to the offline mode, TRAFI can work without an internet connection. Istanbul, 17 February 2016 TRAFI, the Lithuanian technology company operating in public transportation technologies and mobile applications, has included 3 new city with the same name. * Turkey's most admired public transportation mobile app which TRAF, Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir and ...
- Training Seminar for Public Transport Drivers in Adana 07/03/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality organized a seminar for the drivers of public transportation, behavior and human relations. Speaking at the opening of the seminar, the Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality Hüseyin Sözlü emphasized that they aim to glorify Adana together with the transportation tradesmen by describing the municipality as a public servant. A training seminar was organized by the Municipality for the drivers of public transport, behavior and human relations. Private public bus drivers and minibus tradesmen participated in the seminar organized at Evliya Çelebi Application Hotel. Speaking at the opening of the program, Adana Metropolitan Municipality, Head of Transportation Department. Murat Kütükçü, after this training certificate will be given, Murat
- Promoting the Use of Public Transportation from Adana Metropolitan 18/06/2018 In order to encourage the use of public transport in the city, Adana Metropolitan Municipality prepared a separate map and hung it in the main arteries. Adana Metropolitan Municipality has prepared a Regional Transport Guide within the scope of the teşvik Use Public Transport to Keep You at Your Time da project to promote the use of public transport in urban transport. 19, which was prepared in order to make municipality bus, private public bus, minibus and light rail system (metro) more accessible, was hanged on separate map stops in main arteries. EUROPEAN MODEL FOR MASS TRANSPORTATION Adana Metropolitan Municipality supports the European Union's (EU) project in Reducing Transportation Intensity in Europe, Increasing Transportation Efficiency A
- 60 Adding New Bus to Adana Public Transport Fleet 27/06/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality of public transport services of better quality and comfortable maintaining order on the bus 60 Total Temsa Avenue brand purchased ceremony of 27 will be held in the International Exhibition and Convention Center Tuyap island 13.00 June on Wednesday. Adana Metropolitan Municipality has purchased 60 bus from TEMSA in order to strengthen its transportation network. The event will be held at the International Fair and Congress Center in Tüyap Adana.