İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the first phase of the tender for the construction of the 7.2-kilometer F.Altay-Narlıdere Metro line. 15 companies, including important companies from China, Russia, Italy, Holland and Kazakhstan, submitted bids in the tender. The second session of the tender, in which many companies participated as a consortium, will be held in the coming days and the winning company will be determined.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the first phase of the international construction tender, which was launched to increase the line length to 26 kilometers by carrying the Izmir Metro from Fahrettin Altay to Narlıdere. According to the evaluations made by the Tender Commission, the bid files and reports submitted by 15 companies, including important companies from China, Russia, Italy, Holland and Kazakhstan, were examined. After the evaluation of the Tender Commission, the second session will take place in the coming days and the company or consortium that will build the metro line will be determined. 2 companies had purchased files for the construction of Narlıdere subway.
The following companies participated in the tender:
- INTEGRA CONSTRUCTION KZ LLP - LIMAK INSAAT SANAYI ve TIC. Inc. - TAŞYAPI CONSTRUCTION TAAH. SINGING. AND TRADING. Inc. NAME PARTNERSHIP
- KOLIN CONSTRUCTION TOUR. SINGING. AND TRADE. Inc. SALINI IMPREGILO SPA BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
- ALSIM ALARKO SAN. and Trade. Inc.
- MAKYOL İNŞAAT SANAYI TURIZM VE TICARET A.Ş. - NUROL İNŞ. VE TIC. A.S. BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
- ÖZKA CONSTRUCTION INC. - YÜKSEL CONSTRUCTION INC. - CTT STROYTRANSGAZ PARTNERSHIP
- ESTA CONSTRUCTION LTD ŞTİ. - CSCEC BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
- DOĞUŞ CONSTRUCTION AND TRADE INC.
- CONSTRUCTION CENTER CONSTRUCTION AND INDUSTRY INC.
- DERE CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION - CHINA MACHINERY ENGINEERING JOINT VENTURE
- BALLAST NEDOM INFRA BY
- ÖZGÜN CONSTRUCTION TAAH. INDUSTRY AND TRADE CO. LTD. Sti. - CCCC LTD ŞTİ. BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
- GÜLERMAK HEAVY INDUSTRY CONSTRUCTION AND CONTRACTING INC.
- IC ICTAS CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND TRADE. Inc. - ASTALDI SPA BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
- CENGİZ CONSTRUCTION SAN. and Trade. Inc.
- NORINCO INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION LTD. - ÖZTAŞ İNŞAAT İNŞ. MALZEMELERİ TİC. A.S.
İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has signed a loan agreement with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development for the F.Altay-Narlıdere line, which will be composed of 7.2 kilometers and 7 kilometers, and completed the procedures for the tender and completed the international tender announcement. In the first stage of the 2 progressive tender, technical proposals were submitted while 2. financial proposals will be taken. Following the completion of the tender phase, the construction of the line is aimed.
There are Balçova, Çağdaş, Dokuz Eylül University Hospital, Faculty of Fine Arts (GSF), Narlıdere, Siteler and District Governorship stations on the F.Altay-Narlıdere line, which consists of 7 stations. The line will be crossed with a "deep tunnel" in order not to adversely affect daily life during construction works.