Today in History
22 December 1885 All disputes have been frozen between the parties by the Ottoman Empire and Baron Hirsch and the rights of the Rumeli railway operation have been granted to Hirsch. It was decided that the share of the state's shares would be reduced by Hirsch.
22 1934 23 1933 Law on the Declaration of the Newly Accepted Texts in Rome at the 2641 XNUMX of the CIV, CIV contracts for the International Goods Passenger Transport with Railways.
22 December 2003 Block train application has been started in cargo transportation.
22 December 2016 Eurasian Tunnel Auto Transitions Begins
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eurasia Tunnel Passage 22/12/2016 Eurasia Tunnel automobile crossings started this morning: Istanbul began using the Eurasian Tunnel as of this morning. As of 07.00, the car crossing between the Asian and European continents for the first time in the Eurasia Tunnel, which connects the two-story highway tunnel passing under the sea floor, has begun 15 TL between Göztepe - Kazlıçeşme and Kazlıçeşme Göztepe. Citizens who showed great interest in opening the Eurasia Tunnel to the traffic experienced the excitement of passing under the sea for the first time with their vehicles. Istanbul's mega project, the Eurasian Tunnel, started its delayed transition yesterday. As of 07: 00 in the morning, it was opened for the passage of cars between Göztepe - Kazlıçeşme and Kazlıçeşme Göztepe. Sabah
- Eurasia Tunnel opens at 20 December 2016 03/10/2016 The Eurasia Tunnel opens at 20 December 2016: The Eurasia Tunnel, which will take the breath from the mega projects to Istanbul traffic, opens on 20 December 2016. Eurasia Tunnel Project, which will connect the European and Asian sides of Istanbul to the bottom of the sea, has turned it the resignation of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, who is one of the most laborious people to him: T 24 February On the 2011 State Planning Organization, Ministry of Finance and the Treasury We are working to throw the foundation 02.00 in February around 02.30-26 with its bureaucrats. Treasury and Finance bureaucrats to give a grant was in a tight bargain. The foundation of the project was Pro
- Eurasia Tunnel 26 opens in December 04/07/2016 The Eurasia Tunnel 26 is inaugurated in December: the 26 project, which will facilitate the transition from Asia to Europe, is scheduled to be completed in December. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his wife Emine Erdoğan visited the artisans in Kilis and addressed the citizens. EURASIA TUNNEL IS COMPLETED IN 26 DECEMBER President Erdoğan made evaluations about new projects. Erdogan also gave good news about the Eurasian Tunnel, "Where do you say, where we came from where we came from. We opened Marmaray, 4 million 1 thousand people every year 350 passed. Where? From the sea. From the sea. We are the grandchildren of Fatih who carry the ships from the land.
- Eurasia Tunnel at the end of 2016 (Photo Gallery) 28/10/2014 The Eurasia tunnel 2016 is finally ready: the groundbreaking ceremony of the Eurasian Tunnel, which took place last April, was viewed for the first time under the throat. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made a survey on the Eurasian Tube Crossing Project. Elvan said that the transition will be the 4 dollar plus VAT. Mr. Elvan made statements to the press after the examinations. Lütfi Elvan stated that the transition from Eurasian Tube Passage would be 4 Dollars plus VAT. "We have Turkish engineers, technicians and workers behind this engineering wonder project. The works in our Eurasian Tunnel continue. 10 meters progress every day. Sometimes 14-15 Av
- Eurasia Tunnel Will Be Launched at 2016 Year 26/10/2015 The Eurasia Tunnel will be opened at the end of the 2016 Year: The Eurasia Tunnel project, which will reduce the distance between Asia and Europe by the end of 15, will be completed by the end of next year. The project will be completed in the Eurasia Tunnel project by connecting Asia and Europe with the highway from the sea. Transportation, Shipping and Communications Minister Feridun Bilgin stated that the tunnel will be opened at the end of 2016 and the journey between Europe and Asia will be only 15 minutes thanks to Eurasia Tunnel. Within the scope of the Avraya Tunnel project, it was also stated that the works related to the connection roads were carried out by Bilgin.