Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, on the route of the tram and prevented the passage of the car became the symbol of Mehmet Ali Pasha Ankara Marketi decided to demolish. Required notices were made to the owners
The Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality's tramway project is adding another one to the demolitions. The Ankara Market, which has become the symbol of Mehmet Ali Pasha in order to relieve the traffic on the grounds that it prevents the passing of the tram, will be destroyed. Ahmet and Yalçın Şerif brothers in the building that they run for years in the Ankara Market is not yet clear when the transport, the owner of the building and the necessary notifications were made. Mehmet Ali Pasha will lose a market that is a symbol for the neighborhood. It is expected to relieve traffic after demolition.
Source : I www.kocaelibarisgazetesi.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Railway Market #NAME? 25/01/2010 Address: Gen. PL Zajaczk to 9 - 01-518 Warsaw Phone: + 48-22 / 323 77 44 Fax: + 48-22 / 323 77 44 E-Mail: email@example.com Internet: http://www.railwaymarket.e Contact: Herr Lukasz Malinowski
- Virtual Market Place® InnoTrans 30/01/2010 Address: Messedamm 22 14055 49 30 30 38 21 80: 49 30 30 38 21 72 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX .de Contact: Frau Juliane Trempler
- Istanbulkart Now Market Shopping is also valid! 31/05/2019 Belbim AŞ and Migros Tic. A new step has been taken in line with the vision of transforming İstanbulkart to the city life card with the project completed on 10.01.2019 date and completed project. With the project realized with the cooperation of BELBİM AŞ, a subsidiary of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality and MİGROS; İstanbulkart purchase and TL loading transactions can be made from all Migros, Migros Jet, 5M and Macrocenter stores in Istanbul without paying any additional cost with bank account card, credit card or cash. While shopping at Migros stores up to TL 300 can be paid by İstanbulkart.
- TCDD will set up earthquake warning system for high speed trains in 2013 on railway route with earthquake risk 24/01/2012 The railways made it necessary to have the equipment to detect the earthquake warning system in the 6 High Speed Train set that it would buy later. According to the correspondent of the information received from the TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman, High Speed Trains, Thanks to this system started the installation work in Turkey, earthquake sent by the sensor by detecting the early warning alert sudden brakes duracak.kar Bremen, TCDD Eskisehir after the Ankara-Istanbul He stated that they are in a joint study with the Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute in Eskişehir-İstanbul stage of the High Speed Line. Karaman said that they are carrying out an earthquake warning system installation for the route which is the earthquake zone within the scope of the study.
- Upper and lower gateways in the high speed train route were examined 16/04/2014 The overpass and overpasses on the high-speed train route were examined: Sapanca Mayor Aydın Yılmazer, TCDD Engineers and municipal officials examined the lower and overpass points in Sapanca. Pointing out the need for direct access to the beach between the trainings of the missing train and the Gendarmerie-Forest Enterprise, Yilmazer said that they were doing an on-site inspection at TCDD officials. After the examination, the Directorate of Science Works initiated feasibility studies for the underpasses to be constructed in Vakıf Caddesi underpass, Lale underpass and Soğuksu neighborhoods. TCDD officials completed the construction of the Kırkpınar overpass in a month and a half.
- The intersections on the Akçaray route come to the final stage 01/03/2017 The crossroads on the Akçaray route come to the last stage: In the scope of the Akçaray tram project, which has been brought to our city by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, works are also continuing at the intersections on the tram route. In this context, the trams are located on the tram line and the crossing of the crossroads will be regulated. In this context, at the intersection of Seymen Street with Elzem and Hanlı Street, the intersection of Salkım Söğüt and Sarı Mimoza Avenue in Yahya Kaptan, the intersection of Necip Fazıl Street and Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Streets, Yahya Kaptan Bridge Interchange located on Kandıra Road. , Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard's Heritage Street and Sehit Selcuk Gokdag streets,
- Provinces on the Route of Marmaray 05/04/2019 Gebze-Halkalı On the route of Marmaray, the highest housing price increase in the last 4 year is seen in Yeşilköy, Üsküdar and Gebze, while the low prices such as Tuzla, Pendik and Küçükçekmece in the coming period are expected to make a premium. Marmaray, which has been carrying passengers between Ayrılıkçeşme and Kazlıçeşme in Istanbul for 5 years, is now in Istanbul Halkalı Between Kocaeli and Gebze, 115 provides uninterrupted access in minutes. The 76 kilometer line is sure to add value to many districts and districts on its route. Index. According to the data of com, Gebze-Halkalı In the last 4 route, the highest housing price increase was seen in Yeşilköy, Üsküdar and Gebze. Read more Haber
- On the route of Konak Tram again revision is made 26/02/2016 On the route of Konak Tram again revision is made: When the routes of Konak and Karşıyaka were changed to 7 times, everyone thought the line was correct. However, the route of the Konak Tramway changes for the fifth time The revisions of the Karşıyaka and Konak Tramway projects do not end. Within two years, the 4, Karşıyaka Tramway route of the Konak Tramway route has changed the 3 times even to the beginning of the professional chambers. While it is believed that the correct routes were found after all these changes, 5 at the Konak Tramway. times revision. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Buğra Gökçe headed by the technical team, began to work on the project for revision. According to information obtained for the tram bil
- False News about Silkworm Tram and Bursa T1 Tram (SPECIAL NEWS) 28/12/2012 When we read the news that a national newspaper wrote today about the Silkworm Tram and T1 Tram, we couldn't believe our eyes! Silkworm filled with big mistakes and we would like to correct the news about Bursa T1 Central Garage - Sculpture line as follows: 1) Bursa Metropolitan Municipality officially supports this production. 2) The international vehicle tests of the tram vehicle have been completed and there is no obstacle for mass production in a certified way. 3) The load and dynamic tests of the silkworm vehicle shall be carried out on the approximately 750 km line which can be powered by 2,5 V DC in Burulaş Warehouse area. 4) ...
- Tender Announcement: A tender for the establishment of an additional barrier barrier at the 6 level crossing on the Ankara-Kayseri line (Kırıkkale signal chief division) 02/11/2012 Establishment of additional 6 level crossover barrier barrier drivers on the Ankara-Kayseri line (Kırıkkale signal chief division) Republic of Turkey State Railways 2. Region Real Estate and Construction Directorate Construction Works-Construction Works Tender Responsible: Şehabettin Gedikli Tender Manager Phone: 1751 Tender Manager Fax: 312 211 15 71 02.11.2012 Terms and Conditions: 00 Tender Procedure: Construction Works Tender Subject: Construction Works Registration No: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org