Antalya-Kemer between the summer season full-capacity passengers carrying Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Sea Buses will continue to run the winter tariff.
The Sea Buses, which have been rescued by Menderes Türel, who was rescued by the Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel and put back to the service of Antalya, continue to be an indispensable transportation vehicle between Antalya and Kemer. Sea Bus 1 started winter season from December. Buses will only depart from Antalya Kaleiçi Marina at 09.30 / 15.30 hours on Saturday Sundays and at the 10.45 / 16.45 hours from Kemer Marina. Full 15.00 TL, Retired, Teacher 10.TL, Student 9 TL Disabled, Press, Gazi and Martyrs will be relocated free of charge. The winter schedule will cover the months of December-January-February-March.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sea Buses Go to Summer Schedule in Antalya 30/03/2019 Sea buses going to Antalya Kaleiçi Marina - Kemer Marina, 1 will be transferring to summer schedule as of April. 2009 2014 5 7 09.00 17.00 10.30 18.30 15 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Sea buses, which are in high demand from domestic and foreign citizens, are changing the tariff with the arrival of spring season. Sea buses will depart from Antalya Kaleiçi Marina at XNUMX-XNUMX during the week, and XNUMX-XNUMX from Kemer Marina. The full ticket price of XNUMX Tam
- Continue to discount on sea transportation and transition to winter schedule 30/09/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department by the 4 in the Gulf of Izmit different operating passenger ferry and passenger engine operating hours were arranged in accordance with winter conditions. 2017-2018 winter timetable will be passed on 02 October 2017 Monday. 50 DISCOUNTS WILL BE CONTINUED 18 2017 50 1 12 50 190 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Our citizens who use XNUMX ring line which brings Izmit people to XNUMX Mart Ferry Port will continue to benefit from direct access to the pier as well as XNUMX transfer discount. DISCOUNT ALL COUNTRIES In the districts of the Gulf of Izmit with the application again XNUMX, İNDİR
- 120 Thousand Passengers Transported Seabus in Antalya 02/07/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Sea Buses became an indispensable transportation vehicle between Antalya and Kemer. Sea-Bus 4 transported 120 thousand passengers per year. 2009 2014 5 4 120 42 3 50 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The Sea Buses XNUMX, which introduced Antalya public transport to the sea, carried XNUMX thousand passengers annually. XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX boat, providing easy access to the sea bus XNUMX minutes to reach Kemer. The ancient cities of Antalya are named after Termessos, Olympos and Aspendos.
- 120 Thousand People Moved with Night Trips in Antalya ... 9 Starting to Winter Plan in September 08/09/2018 120 was used by the citizens of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality for the night voyages launched in May to ensure uninterrupted public transportation in the city. In the night voyages, the winter timetable will be crossed by 9 on September Sunday. Adding new buses and lines to the transportation network, the Express Transportation and Rail System Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, which made it close to the express routes, started night flights in May to provide continuous transportation to the people of Antalya. Citizens showed great interest in night flights. Metropolitan Municipality 110 carried the 120 thousand citizens during the night time during the day. Night trips that create great satisfaction continue in winter yarat
- Bursa Sea Buses Sefer Sorgulama 22/01/2013 Bursa Sea Busses Sefer Inquiries Our 24 starts in January. Our Seat Hours; Bursa (Mudanya) - Istanbul (Stone) 07: 00 - 15: 30 Istanbul (Stone) - Bursa (Mudanya) 10: 00 - 18: 00 1 minute average journey time is 50 hours. F / 3 Mudanya Budo Pier - Cable Car Movement Hours: Mudanya: 12: 00 -20: 00: 05: 30: 14: 00 * Movement Times are organized according to the Budo Expeditions. CLICK FOR SEFER INQUIRY
- Sea Bus Launches in Lake Van 14/04/2018 Van Metropolitan Municipality's sea buses 14 starts their flights from April to April. Van Lake's comfortable transportation network with the arrival of the sea bus in the spring will be restarted. The sea buses belonging to the Directorate of Transportation Department of the Department of Transportation are carrying domestic and foreign tourists between Edremit-Akdamar and Akdamar-Edremit. Passengers who ride from Edremit Marina to the sea buses that can carry the average 70 person at one time pass through the clear waters of Lake Van and reach Akdamar Island. On weekends, sea buses go to Akdamar Island: 10: 30, 12: 00 and 14.00 are returning between 13: 00, 15: 30 and 17: 00. Round-trip fee per person 12 TL Gidiş
- President Altepeden Eregli seaplane asked Bandırma sea bus 15/04/2013 President Altepeden Eregli seaplane, Bandırma sea bus wanted to begin with Budo sea bus routes in Istanbul led to a different excitement. Because of interest, the number of BUDO voyages to 6 per day. Altepe was hoping at other places as well. Black Sea Ereglisi seaplane, Bandırma wanted a bus bus ”Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Erdem Saker and Erdogan since the times of the oğ Istanbul to reach our own sea bus, ist we closely followed the idea of a journalist who has supported and supported. In the past, serious attempts have been made ineffective despite their progress. For that reason, ip Mayor Recep Altepe gave his decision Budo O
- Uludag Cable Car Passes Summer Tariff 07/06/2012 9 June 2012 Daylight saving time is started on Saturday. For the 48 years in Bursa, one of the most important symbols of the city, the journey times of the cable car were revised with the end of the winter season. 9 The first timetable from Teferrüç Station will be 08.00 and Sarıalan will be at 07.50. The last time to Sarıalan will be in 22.00, and the return to Bursa will be in 22.20. The cable car going from Teferrüç to Sarıalan is going to be moving in half an hour to 10.00 in the morning, then 40 will make an expedition every minute. Returning to Bursa in the morning Bursa
- Cable Car Passed Winter Tariff 07/01/2012 48 for years in Bursa, the city view of the cable car providing transportation to the city of winter timetable application began. One of the most important symbols of Bursa's ropeway and the timetables of the cable car were re-arranged. The ropeway, which is one of the indispensable alternatives for local and foreign tourists, will be the center of attention in winter. Expeditions from Teferrüç start at 08.30 in the morning, the clock ends with a voyage to Teferrüç from Sarıalan at 20.20. Citizens who will benefit from the cable car to reach Uludag, Teferrüç'ten going to the return of Sarıalan'a 20 TL, the public day on Wednesday and Friday will pay 15 TL fee. 0 - 6 on the cable car for children in the age group ik
- Ropeway in Bursa 07/06/2012 9 June 2012 Daylight saving time is started on Saturday. For the 48 years in Bursa, one of the most important symbols of the city, the journey times of the cable car were revised with the end of the winter season. 9 The first timetable from Teferrüç Station will be 08.00 and Sarıalan will be at 07.50, according to the summer tariff, which will start on Saturday June. The last time to Sarıalan will be at 22.00 and the return to Bursa will be at 22.20. The cable car which will depart from Teferrüç to Sarıalan in the morning to the 10.00 in the morning and then the 40 will make an expedition every minute. Returning to Bursa in the morning Bursa