Security General Directorate experts, ASTI and ANKARA security personnel, x-ray equipment and security measures seminar.
In the seminars held under the name of ”City Security and Security Measures de with the cooperation of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality BUGSAŞ, the Police General Directorate teams and the bomb experts; informs staff about the points they need to pay attention to any terrorist attack.
In the seminar where a suspicious person or package is encountered, the seminar shows examples of various applications. Information about the x-ray working system, live bomb, suspicious persons and their physical characteristics and the physical features of the security measures are given.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- TCDD personnel were trained with camera security systems 19/01/2016 TCDD personnel were trained in camera security systems: TCDD 2. Location Kızılcahamam attended the certified training program on Giderme User and Fault Removal Techniques eğitim at Patalya Thermal Hotel. TCDD 2. Regional Directorate of Protection and Security coordinated 17 Gar and Station installation work on the ongoing camera security systems, the contractor company Kızılcahamam Patalya Thermal Hotel "User and Troubleshooting Techniques" training program was held for three days. Protection and Security Officers and Protection and Security Chiefs of Training, Security Management System Directorate personnel, Traffic Service Manager, Gar and Station Chiefs, Facilities Service Eğ
- Rail rail rail rail raaaayyyyyyy 16/02/2014 Ray ray ray ray raaaayyyyyyy: 1933 was a vision and goal in fact, olan dormitory with iron nets lar 2000'li years to come to power when it comes to power, modern-day transportation of light rail and subway to move across the country, had taken action to spread Eyse Antalya and Eskişehir have already achieved this modernization, though. Marmaray, who was described as the project of the century, would connect the two continents. The dream came true aya Connected d There was a thin problem ü It didn't work, the passengers went down and walked across two continents yürüyerek Our ancestors had carried the ships from the land, and the crazy Turks marched across the sea from the bottom of the sea. Hay
- Visually impaired citizens, ASTI and Ankaray route guide was made. 20/07/2012 A guide path was made to AŞTİ and Ankaray line for the convenience of visually impaired citizens by the Metropolitan Municipality. The guideway to the AŞTİ and Ankaray lines enables the disabled people to find their way more comfortable thanks to the sensible surface. Straight lines on the road will continue straight, and the points show that the stairs will be climbed. The work of the walking path, which aims to safely access the destination of the visually impaired, continues at night. There is also a relief sign showing the plan of the visually impaired. The safe movement Sensible surface work is also aimed at the implementation of the streets. The dangers in public areas…
- Ankaray Ankara Light Rail Transit System Project ASTİ and Dikimevi Tunnels Construction 06/08/1992 From Ankara - Ankara Light Rail Transit System Project ASTI and Dikimevi Tunnel Construction Business Owner: Bayindir-Yuksel Joint Venture Place: Ankara, Turkey Start Date: November 1992 End Date: August 1995 Length: 1.400,00 m Section: 38 mxnumx Project Features: Ankaray - Construction of ASTİ and Dikimevi tunnels within the scope of Ankara Light Rail Public Transport System Project
- Tender Announcement: Elevator renewal will be done (Ankara Metro Operation Kızılay Station and ANKARAY Facility AŞTİ Station) 27/05/2015 Elevator renovation work will be done EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAILWAY SYSTEMS Ankara Metro Operation Kızılay Station and ANKARA Operation Renewal of 3 (Three) Disabled Lifts at AŞTİ Station Construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 44990 1-a) Address of the Administration: Emniyet Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) YEN
- Tender Announcement: Elevator will be built (Ankara Metro Operation Kızılay Station and ANKARAY Facility AŞTİ Station) 17/08/2015 EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAIL SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT OF METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY The construction work of 3 (three) Disabled Lift Construction Works at ASTI Station of Ankara Metro Operation and ANKARA Plant will be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 98994 1-a) Address of the Administration: Emniyet Mahallesi Hipodrom Caddesi A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail address: email@example.com d) Accept the tender document YEN
- Procurement Notice: Occupational Safety Equipments will be purchased (ANKARAY and Ankara Metro Management Personnel) 13/08/2013 Occupational Safety Materials will be Purchased EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAIL SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT The purchase of various Occupational Safety Equipments belonging to the personnel of ANKARA and Ankara Metro Administration shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information regarding the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 88683 1-Administration a) Address: Police District Hipodrom Street A Block No: 5 06330 YENIMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) E-mail Address : Ali.firstname.lastname@example.org d) The internet address of the tender document (if applicable): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-Auction:
- Tender Announcement: Recruitment of Various Occupational Safety Materials for Ankara Metro and ANKARAY Operation Personnel 15/10/2015 Purchase of Various Occupational Safety Equipments for Ankara Metro Operation and ANKARAY Operation Personnel EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAIL SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT Recruitment of Various Occupational Safety Supplies for Ankara Metro Operation and ANKARAY Operator Personnel Purchase of Goods will be tender. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2015-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 121118 1. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 5 - 06330 c) YEN
- Training on stress management from road personnel to YOLDER 25/05/2014 Stress management training for road personnel from YOLDER: eğitim Stress Management Training den was organized for construction and operating personnel working in State Railways. YOLDER Chairman of the Board of Directors Özden Polat stated that he is working under intense stress besides increasing workload of employees. In Trains come and go, if you have them. Health first. If we don't go well, we don't have a job, our families won't be peaceful either. We need to find ways to deal with stress, St he said. Stress management training was given to the members of the Railway Construction and Operating Association Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) located in Izmir. Izmir University Department of Psychology Lecturer Clinical Psychologist Sevinç Sevi Psik
- Fire Training for YHT Staff in Bozüyük 03/07/2014 Fire Training for YHT Staff in Bozüyük: As part of the training activities organized by the Fire Brigade Directorate of Bozüyük Municipality, the fire safety training was given to the security personnel at the High Speed Train (YHT) station at the Yediler District. As part of the training activities organized for the purpose of raising awareness of the citizens about the fire, the fire safety training was given to the special security personnel who will work in the YHT Bozüyük, Bilecik, Arifiye and İzmit stations by the personnel of the Fire Department of Bozüyük Municipality. In the training given at the front of the YHT station, information was given on the types of fire and injuries that might occur and measures to be taken to prevent fire. In the training where water hose and fire extinguisher tube are used, the personnel u
- Work and Rescue Training 26/05/2015 Work and Rescue Training at Samulaş Personnel: A: Work at Height and Rescue Yüksek was organized by the Central Black Sea Development Agency (OKA) for SAMULAŞ personnel within the scope of technical support. In accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Law numbered 6331, the Technical Staff of SAMULAŞ and the Technical Personnel working at the cable car facilities operating under the operation of SAMULAŞ, were given training on Working at Height and Rescue. The theoretical and practical training given by a company's instructors Serdar Düşünceli and Mehmet Güney lasted a total of 4 days. The theoretical trainings are given in the training hall of the SAMULAŞ operation and warehouse building and the application trainings are Teorik
- Anger Control Training for SAMULAŞ Personnel 05/10/2015 Anger Control Training for SAMULAŞ Personnel: It has been reported that communication, team work and anger control trainings will be provided to all personnel working at SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ Inc. in a written statement in the context of Communication and Teamwork Project Middle Black Sea Development Agency (OKA) and SAMULAS Inc. announced that a new cooperation. SAMULAŞ Inc. prepared by the Technical Support Program presented to OKA in August and decided to support the application of the "Communication and Team Work Project" and stated: "SAMULAŞ Board Member Kadir Gürkan and the General Secretary of OKA, Mevlüt Özen signed an agreement"
- Effective Communication Training for Samulaş Personnel 29/03/2016 Effective Communication Training for Samulaş Personnel: A seminar titled ediy Effective Communication and Individual Society Relations Sam was organized for the personnel working at Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Samulaş Inc., which provides public transportation service to Samsun, aims to increase the quality of transportation service, to strengthen the public relations of the institution and to increase the satisfaction. Samulaş Inc. and Samsun Provincial Directorate of National Education in cooperation with Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. X Effective Communication and Individual Community Relations ve trainings, which include all the staff members who started in the Training Hall and served in Samulaş, will continue 8 days with the heredity of the separate group. As well as effective communication Etkili
- Samulaş Maintenance and Repair Personnel were given Tram Pantograph Training 16/12/2016 Tramway Pantograph Training was given to Samulaş Maintenance and Repair Personnel: Technical training for maintenance and repair personnel working in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. In order to maintain safe, comfortable and uninterrupted public transportation services in Samsun Light Rail System, which is being operated by the company, engineers, technicians and technicians working in Maintenance and Repair Department are assigned to SAMULAŞ A.Ş. tramway pantograph training was given at the warehouse. It was given by Rudiger Franke, technical instructor of STEMMANN-TECHNIK in Germany. STEMMANN-Technik company in charge of the Turkey distributor Yavuz Selim Karakas also attended by 2 day technical training related sürdü.pantograf assembly, disassembly maintenance, and response to failure ...
- First Aid Training for Motaş Personnel 06/02/2017 First Aid Training for Motaş Personnel: Training was given to the personnel of Motaş for first aid certificate renewal training. First-aid trainers provided training on how the first aid should be done by the staff working in the Kızılay meeting hall. First aid training given within the framework of 3 certificate update training annually is to eliminate the danger of life, to facilitate recovery and prevent the deterioration of the situation said. The first aid course was given to the personnel in order to provide the patients and the wounded with first aid in a conscious and proper manner. The course successfully Kur
- Motaş Personnel were Trained on Quality Awareness Training 17/02/2017 Motaş Personnel were given Quality Awareness Training: salon Quality Awareness Training 'organized for the institution was held in Motaş meeting hall. Within the scope of the training organized by the Human Resources, the importance of the quality of service and the methods of the personnel in the service they provided were given to the personnel working in the institution. The concept of quality, quality management brought for the enterprise, quality management brought for employees, sample quality applications in enterprises, participation, quality chains, instructions, procedures, mission, vision were explained with examples. Total quality management is created as a result of providing a systematic approach to human, business, product or service quality requirements that are used to meet customer needs with the contribution of all employees. Müşteri
- MOTAŞ personnel received personal and development training 09/05/2017 MOTAŞ personnel were given personal and development training: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation and Public Transport Services MOTAŞ A.Ş. personal and development training. In Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, in-service training activities organized periodically in order to increase staff productivity continue intensively. The in-service training seminar for the managers and staff of the Metropolitan Municipality was held by 4 on May Thursday at the Ramada Golden Apricot Hotel. The first part of the in-service training program on Personal Education and Development was given by the Deputy Secretary General Ertan Mumcu, bölüm
- Technical Training of New Buses Received for Eskişehir Metropolitan Staff 29/12/2017 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Machinery Maintenance and Repair Department of the technical staff of the Department of the 'technical training of buses within the Metropolitan' continues. Technical training for the KENT and DORUK models, which are newly added to the bus fleet provided to the technical personnel operating within the Department of Machine Supply Maintenance and Repair, is continuing. In the framework of coordination established with OTOKAR ACADEMY, technical training and practical courses are given for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of the vehicles in the training given by the company officials in the maintenance workshop. Metropolitan officials, staff to increase the technical knowledge of the vehicles in the fleet, to minimize the time and cost of the work done to minimize costs ehir
- Basic Fire Fighting Techniques Training for EGO Staff 24/07/2018 Within the scope of the yeni In-Service Training ”programs of EGO General Directorate Bus Operation Department of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, new employees were trained on Otobüs Basic Fire Extinguishing Techniques Ankara. Metropolitan Municipality Department of Fire Brigade The personnel who participated in the training under the guidance of the expert firemen; In a possible fire, how and how to do the first intervention, and how to ensure the safety of life and property is given as the theoretical and practical information. After the theoretical information about the fire in the open field is applied as a subject of fire extinguishing.
- Asphalt Training from İsfalt to Obb Staff 10/10/2014 Asphalt Training from İsfalt to Obb Personnel: Technical personnel of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality (ADU) Department of Transportation, İstanbul Asfalt Fabrikaları (İSFALT) A.Ş. by training. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has passed technical training for asphalt production techniques and quality asphalt applications. Istanbul, Turkey's leading organizations Asphalt Plants (İSFALT) Inc. , asphalt production, asphalt quality and control, as well as experiments and asphalt applications, training programs were organized in Istanbul. Technical staff of the Department of Transportation Department of Education Project and Exploration Branch Manager Taner Şendere, Civil Engineer Yalçın Dumlu, Civil Engineer Arif ına
- Occupational Safety Training for Rail Systems Personnel in Ankara 01/02/2019 In order to prevent occupational accidents, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality provided theoretical and practical training to the rail systems operating in EGO General Directorate, Rail Systems Department, Ankaray and Metro Operation Directorates within the scope of occupational safety. 500 technical staff 40, who has been carrying out the installation, disassembly, maintenance and repair works of electrical installations and electrical panels, received training on hourly periods. OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY PRIORITY In the trainings carried out at different points of 3, including the Storage Warehouse Area, Metro Operation Management and Ankaray Operation Management Training Halls; Bakım Electrical - Electronic Maintenance and Repair, Mechanical Maintenance and Repair, Signaling tehlikeli
- Training of TÜVASAŞ Personnel on Losses of Tobacco Products 01/03/2019 The Ministry of Health of Sakarya Provincial Directorate of Health provided TÜVASAŞ General Directorate personnel with an informative training on the scope and implementation of the Law on the Prevention and Control of Harmful Tobacco Products and the tobacco and tobacco products dependence. TÜVASAŞ Executive Vice President Dr. Yakup KARABAĞ stated that he has never used any smoking and tobacco products in his life, and that, first of all, the state needs to be a healthy individual for the nation, and that the serious budget spent on smoking is an effective gain for the family and for the beneficial works. ...
- Traffic Awareness Training for Alanya Municipality Staff 27/04/2019 122 personnel working at Alanya Municipality Directorate of Cleaning Affairs received the certificate after the 3 training program with the theme of ”Respect in Life Respect for Life Alanya. During the training, the importance and need of respect for pedestrians, other vehicles and animals were explained. Alanya Municipality and Alanya District Police Department, Alanya Traffic Education Association in cooperation with the Alanya Municipality Directorate of the Directorate of the Ministry of cleaning staff of the staff of Alanya Municipality Traffic Training Park personnel and expert police teams 'Respect in Life Respect in Traffic' was given training. 22-23-24 The trainings given in April were aimed to increase the awareness of the personnel about traffic. 3 sür
- AŞTİ Metro and Ankarayda full security 04/08/2013 AŞTİ Full security in Metro and Ankarak: Security Directorate teams of BUGSAŞ Company affiliated to Metropolitan Municipality; Metro and ANKARAY, which are the locomotives of urban transportation, provide security in ASTİ, which is the capital city's intercity transportation center, and enables citizens to travel in peace of mind. In Metro, Ankaray and AŞTİ, a fully equipped professional 551 security staff is employed, while staff from time to time uses K9 dogs. With the latest camera systems designed in parallel with the technological developments, the security provided by different top and goods search devices in the facilities kept under the control of the day and night becomes the guarantee of the citizens. "MOST…