An explanation was made on the website of TCDD Tasimacilik AS regarding the recruitment of worker and worker personnel.
TCDD Transport's announcement published on the internet address, TCDD Transport rural personnel to be recruited for public personnel to be recruited prior to the recruitment of vocational qualification courses announced. In the announcement, the workers' mechanic courses were announced in 4 city.
TCDD Transportation Inc. Within the scope of l Active Labor Force Services Regulation ön, the training of the worker mechanic personnel to be taken to the provincial units of the General Directorate will be put into practice before employment.
Competence based train mechanic course will be opened in Adana, Eskişehir, Sivas and Kars provinces.
ADANA / SEYHAN Final application 08.11.2017
KARS / MERKEZ Last application 10.11.2017
ESKİŞEHİR / MERKEZ Final application 10.11.2017
SİVAS / MERKEZ Last application 10.11.2017
ADVANCED INTERVIEW DATES
Among the candidates who score at least 93 from the KPSS 60 score type, the first 60 candidate will be called for the interview.
ADANA / SEYHAN 29-30.11.2017
KARS / CENTER 23-24.11.2017
ESKİŞEHİR / CENTER 27-28.11.2017
SİVAS / CENTER 20-21.11.2017
BEGINNING AND ENDING DATES OF EDUCATION
ADANA / SEYHAN Start of Education: 18.12.2017 End of Training: 12.06.2018
KARS / MERKEZ Education Start Date: 11.12.2017 End of Training: 30.05.2018
ESKİŞEHİR / MERKEZ Education Start Date: 18.12.2017 End of Training: 12.06.2018
SİVAS / MERKEZ Education Start Date: 11.12.2017 End of Training: 30.05.2018
VOCATIONAL SCHOOL OF REQUIRED SCHOOL DEPARTMENTS
Electric Electronic Electrical-Electronics Industrial Electronics Electrical-Electronics Technician Electronics Technology Industrial Electronics (U-Training) Electronics High Technician Machinery Lubricants and Lubrication Technology Machine Work Machines Computer Aided Machine Thermal Power Plant Machines Auto Electrical-Electronic Auto Motor Technologies Motor Mechatronics Mechatronics (U Training) Rail Systems Machine Technology Rail Systems Electric-Electronic Technology Technology Rail Systems Mechanic
CONDITIONS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
A- CURRENT REQUIREMENTS
1. Being a man
2. Not to be 35 as of the deadline
3. 2016 and 60 from KPSS
4. Military service, exempt, or at least 2 years
5. To graduate from the departments mentioned in the table above
6. Health status to be eligible to serve as a machinist
B- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1. Identity card example
2. Diploma of Diploma
3. 2016 KPSS result document output
4. Military service certificate
5. Criminal record with Turkish ID number
6. The medical board report from the candidates listed in the main list (The health report will be taken from the state hospitals or official university hospitals).
7. In the health report - Sight degrees (right-left specified separately) - Color examination (Ishihora test done) - Hearing examination (In the audiometric examination, the average of pure sound should be 500,1000, 2000 and 0 frequencies 30-XNUMX DB) - Reports received, health to indicate whether his condition is suitable for working as a machinist; Health groups, from which they will be evaluated and worked, will be determined by the group determiner. Those whose health status is determined to be suitable for working as a machinist will be sent to a psychotechnical examination. Health and psychotechnical examination fees will be covered by the candidate. Substitute candidates who are determined to be unable to work as a machinist as a result of health and psychotechnical examination will be invited in order.
OTHER ISSUES TO BE KNOW TO APPLY
1. The course will open without employment guarantee.
- Those who have completed the course to be opened by İŞKUR must obtain 11UY0035- Train Engineer (Level 4) from the institution authorized to issue certificates. TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. will not be able to apply for job openings. Examination fee will be covered by the candidates.
- Candidates who start work at TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş will not be able to provide at least 5 for transport during the year.
- The candidates to be hired will be subject to the Labor Law numbered 4857.
- After the start of the work, 2 cannot terminate the contracts determined by the health committee with the health status that it is not eligible to work as a machinist or to assign it to the non-art worker cadres. It is authorized.
- 7 leaves 4857 or 25 2. XNUMX of the substance. TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. the fees received during the training, course and internship programs, and ½ of the training, course and internship expenses made during this period are demanded. (Excluding payments by İŞKUR)
DESCRIPTION OF MACHINE WORKING
1) To use the truck (locomotive, maneuvering locomotive, train set and train heating wagon) which they are authorized to use in accordance with operating instructions. 60 minutes before the departure time of the train (depending on the characteristics of the regions, climatic conditions and trains, depending on the availability of the Regional Director) to be on duty in suburban trains and suburban trains from the workshop / depot in the event of the train's departure time 30 minutes before they are on duty to prepare the trainer in the train. In the case of maneuvering and commuter trains in the service; The staff is on time to change places. TCDD Officers to be made by the official dress, tool and tool bag in accordance with the Guidance to help to come to duty.
2) To perform the tasks specified in their daily, weekly and monthly duty schedules (such as Train Supply, Warehouse and Gar Maneuver, Warehouse Reservoir, Train Heating, Firemen, Delegate in other warehouses).
3) If they are assigned to warehouse services, they are at work at the hours specified in the task schedules.
4) To sign the duty tracking model (4011 model) to the duty warehouse manager when they come to the workplace to be officially appointed.
5) To read the new orders in the orders book (evamir) and sign the ledger for the information when they take office.
6) Check the notes of the failures written to the repair vehicle of the train they are in charge of.
7) To take the locomotive activity model (2088 model) of the traction vehicle of the train they are in charge. To ensure that the required sections are properly filled, and to fill in the sections which they must fill.
8) To check that the train's fixtures (and spare parts cabinet) in the truck of the train are complete and lead to the lead areas.
9) To make necessary technical control of the traction vehicle of the train they are working according to the preparation, handling and delivery instructions of each type of vehicle or according to the principles of shape and sorting provided in the trainings. To check that the safety systems are active and operational.
10) If the traction vehicle of the train they are working for is a locomotive, it will be able to approach the train properly and check the proper connection of the harnesses and air contact, and then fill the train air and make full brake experience. Full braking experience to experience full braking experience in case of doubt. 11) After having prepared the train they are in charge, to sign the section of the train's related traffic chart. To take delivery of the models to be found next to the station / gar officer. 12) Check the setting of the time clock of the truck when the train is moving and adjust if necessary.
13) To move the train with the station / gar officer or signal message. Train; after the train or the maneuver in the train series, and then disconnected from the station / gar shears after the exit process, before starting to speed the braking with the engineer faucet, the brake effect of the train practically regardless of the type of train to do checks.
14) Carry out the course of the train in accordance with all regulations, instructions and orders related to driving and navigation.
15) To provide trainer trainees with trainings about their duties and to use them on their own responsibility.
16) Signing the response by ensuring that the delays that may occur due to the failures in the train during the service are written correctly on the traffic chart.
17) To have a good dialogue with other staff members while serving.
18) To record the technical values of the tractors used in the highest ramp on the train route during their service in the relevant sections of the repair book. Write down the deficiencies and shortcomings of the traction vehicle during the journey to the repair log.
19) To perform full or simple braking experience when needed.
20) To ensure the heating and control of the passenger train they are in charge during the train heating season. To use the generator wagon which will be used in train heating according to the instructions for using the generator wagon in accordance with the instructions given in the trainings, to supervise the connection to the train by preparing them completely for the service, to make the train suitable for the weather conditions and not to cause the passenger complaints.
21) Taking care of energy and material savings in the train during service.
22) To perform the necessary repair and reclamation work by using the accompanying tool and tool bag in order to eliminate the malfunction in the trains or trains in the trains in the service, to inform the faulty parts with the solid parts in the spare, to use the emergency intervention and arrangement methods, to remove the vehicle or the wagons from the train or ask for help.
23) If the fault in the towing vehicle during the service cannot be removed, continue with the load reduction if necessary or to remove the load at the ramp outputs two times.
24) To report deficiencies and deficiencies related to navigation of other units during service.
25) Using the communication tools in the stations and gates to communicate with the workplaces where they are connected while removing the failures in the train during service.
26) During their duties, the trainee give all kinds of orders to the machinists regarding their duties.
27) To make the full brake experience in the station / station where the service is finished before the truck is cut off from the train.
28) All workplaces and stations that are not closed or train personnel or train workers are provided; to make and finalize the arrangements of the train, locomotive and station to the station / workplace and to make necessary arrangements for dispatching from the workplace or station to the station or the traffic control center, and to conclude, in case of any failure of the towing or towing truck (to ensure the correction of the fault first if the fault cannot be solved) connecting to or disconnecting from the train, securing the towed vehicle or the wagon.
29) In case of accident and incident by using the communication tools or their own corporate telephone to provide a consensus with the traffic control center, if any, the train chief, or other machinist with the arrangement of the scissors and the necessary maneuvering services (to connect the train) and to conclude.
30) After the full brake experience at the station / station where the service is finished, by examining the train's traffic chart, to check the accuracy of the notes written about the draw frame on the traffic chart. 31) At the end of the service to take to the depot vehicle to take to the warehouse.
32) Delivery of draw frame tools; to deliver to the personnel in the workplace according to the principles of preparation and use of each type of vehicle, the instructions of the preparation and delivery, or the principles of the form and sequence laid down in the trainings.
33) The delivery book and operating model belonging to the truck, to deliver to the warehouse staff.
34) After the end of the service, 30 will deliver the delivery services to the authorized personnel at the workplace. Leaving the workplace in order to ensure their rest and to be rested to their next task.
35) In addition to the duty of the engineer, the train conductor will also perform the tasks related to navigation;
a) When they begin, to control the traffic schedule and its attachments by taking the traffic schedules and their annexes of the train they are assigned from the relevant station / station officials.
b) To check whether the organization of the train to be received according to the records in the traffic schedules is prepared in accordance with regulations and orders. To determine the deficiencies and shortcomings of the equipment and to eliminate them. Ensuring the removal of wagons or wagons that are in danger of disqualification.
c) To check the load of the wagons in the train, according to the procedures in the traffic chart, to set the brake adjustment arms to the full-empty passenger-load position according to the type of train. In the case of a passenger car in the train organization, the passenger car is cleaned and the lighting and heating equipment is running and the water is filled and the number of the wagons to be assigned to its commanders is given.
d) To look at the signs that the train and staff should have next.
e) Trains; take delivery by checking that their deficiencies have been eliminated and prepared according to the provisions of the relevant regulation,
f) Performing complete and simple braking and brake tests with the participation of the driver (trainee) or the officer in charge of the legislation and the engineer or trainee mechanic in the train (to brake and decode the control) and to ensure the signing of the traffic chart,
g) By inspecting the wagons when receiving a train, loading of the wagons, connecting the harnesses, the height of the bumpers from the rail cork, the groups of the wagons in terms of the arrival stations, and the carriage of the transported goods in accordance with the conditions specified in the regulations, to be completely sure, during this inspection to determine the danger of a traumatic or irregularity in the departure of the train, to provide immediate remedy, if it is not possible to move the dangerous wagon from the array,
h) To take delivery by checking the documents of the wagons to be shipped with the transport documents,
ı) To check the seals of the sealed wagons in the train series from the railcar and the transport document, to make the necessary operation and to make the necessary operations about the wagons whose seals are broken or different number,
i) To ensure that other personnel on the train perform their duties as required by the regulation,
j) To control the wagons to be added to the train at the stations without wagon service organization or wagon technician. If the wagons are suitable for navigation,
k) take the necessary measures to prevent the single locomotive or trains that are sent to the defective train from crashing into the standing train,
l) In case of stopping of the train in front of a sign in the TMI system or at the point of arrival of the train from the time that the train arrives at the station, ensure that the train is first protected with the signs from the back, then inform the situation by radio or telephone to one of the neighboring stations and the traffic control,
m) If he cannot reach normal speed between two stations or if he / she cannot reach the station he / she arrives after the normal travel time 15 minutes, inform the neighboring station or traffic controller without delay, n) If the train he supplies cannot make normal speed and following a train or station distance; this train to move from the adjacent station from the time of motion by the traffic controller to report according to the order, traffic control or traffic control can not be talked, on the right rail of the railway 800 er meters with two pieces of firecrackers to put on / continue to move on,
o) If the train he / she has purchased is not able to do normal speed in a place very close to the station where he / she moves, and it is understood that he / she will arrive to the station to the next station with big delay and this delay will give a big delay to trains on the rear or near, inform the traffic controller on the station or TMİ and TSİ systems. to look forward or backward,
p) If it is not possible to return to the station to which it is moving due to the failure of the train provided, and cannot be talked by telephone or radio except for the TSI and DRS systems, by assigning a staff at the braking distance from the front of the train, the entrance samafor, the forward guard or the head scissors 500 to drive back and from here to the station by notifying the situation to act according to the order. If there is a train that follows, it is necessary to stop the train provided by the train at the departure time and secure it with signs,
r) If the train it supplies has to stop on the highway for any reason, first investigate the cause of this stop. If the train cannot continue, except for the TSI and DRS regions, to protect from both sides with signs starting from the back and traffic controller in the TSI and TMI system, to inform the neighboring stations on the phone, radio, telegraph or other way,
s) On the road to protect the train it supplies, starting from both ends of the train, according to the slope and the characteristics of the region, the 750-850-1050 meters as a stop sign, the red flag, the red edge of the white round plate or the red lighted lantern, and sew to put three firecrackers in the 50 meter range, starting with the stop sign. According to the situation of another train in the future, the first right, the second left, the third to be put back to the right to put / order, while in the TSI and DRS system provided that the train to keep the two blocks in a busy manner as above but only to secure from behind,
t) If the train is stopped on the main road, the stop of the train between the two stations will pass by 15 minutes, the traffic controller and the neighbor stations will be able to call the radio or telephone, stop the train for a long time, the reason for the stop, the road can be continued, to inform the kilometer of the place,
u) Performing the transportation of the train by contacting the traffic control center in the stations where there is no closed or movement officer,
ü) In the event of deray, accident and carambol, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation by making the necessary operations serial and correct to the relevant units,
v) Delivering the train documents and related models as specified in the regulation station, regulations and orders,
y) Comply with the speech procedures mentioned in the relevant legislation in all conversations with traffic, related to traffic,
36) To perform the duties to be determined by the regulations and orders that will be published after the date of this protocol, as determined by the regulations and orders that have been applied before the date of this protocol,
37) In case of waiting for the trains in which they are in charge, waiting for the road to be opened to traffic again, taking the train to the first station,
38) Doing, disassembling, repairing, maintenance and assembling works related to their jobs in the workplaces, when necessary and in leisure time.
39) According to the 214st and 13nd paragraphs of Article 1 of the General Order No. 2, titled Training of Assistant Engineer Candidates; Those who are successful in internship, course and training programs and are entitled to receive a shunting locomotive certificate. kazanEmployees are assigned as assistant machinist on trains by the workplace and they fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the assistant mechanic in Article 14 specified in the aforementioned general order.