The applications for the contracted lawyer procurement published by TCDD General Directorate started today.
The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), according to Property Directorate General of Legal Counsel and Advocacy recently Examination and Appointment Regulations, vacancy was announced 8 examination to be made to assign a lawyer for the Attorney position.
APPLICATIONS FOR CONTRACTING LAWYERS STARTED
TCDD applications for the contracted lawyer began to apply today. Applicants' applications will end on 24 November 2017.
In order to be able to take the exam, the applicants must complete the exam application form in electronic form and then they must submit the above-mentioned documents with the above mentioned documents, either personally or by post to the Head of Human Resources Department of TCDD, Headquarters of Human Resources Department, Anafartalar District Hipodrom Caddesi No: 3 Altindag / ANKARA.
TCDD PERSONNEL PURCHASE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Carrying out the general conditions stated in the 657 article of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
• To have obtained at least 2016 points from the KPSSP3 score type,
• To be graduated from law faculties or higher education institutions abroad whose equivalence is accepted by the Council of Higher Education.
• To carry the health conditions specified in the Health and Psychotechnical Directive of our enterprise. (Health and Psychotechnical Directive is in the legislation section of our website.)
• Candidates who are eligible to be appointed as a result of the exam will not request a replacement for a minimum of 5 years. A declaration shall be taken.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
• Examination application form to be obtained from the Human Resources Department or the website of the Initiative
• Certified sample of the diploma or graduation certificate (approved sample of the diploma equivalence certificate of those who have completed the study abroad),
• Three passport photos,
• The output of the KPSS certificate,
• Certified copy of the attorney's license.