Afghan media president Ashraf Ghani visited Uzbekistan in the near future and announced that a series of co-operation agreements would be signed between the two countries.
One of the main issues of the meeting with the Uzbek side will be cooperation in the field of railway communication. The scope of this cooperation was the opening of the railway line that passed through the four provinces of Afghanistan to Herat by the trains departing from Mezar-i Sharif. It is suggested that Uzbekistan may be a part of this line.
Referring to the administration of Afghanistan's railroad department, the Talnews agency stated that Uzbekistan is interested in this project. The report also reported that another railway line will be constructed from Mezar-i Sharif to Kunduz.
Abdul Bari Seddiqi, deputy head of Afghanistan's railways management, pointed out that Uzbekistan will have direct access to Iranian ports with the start of the project.
This project will increase trade between Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Iran and China.
Source : www.dunyabulteni.net
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Iran's Uzbekistan Train Expeditions Begins 06/11/2015 Iran-Uzbekistan train services begin: Germany, Iran and Uzbekistan, which started investments in Iran, announced that they will start railroad construction. The German Ministry of Interior announced that a German company will construct a historical and traditional railway line between Iran, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan. İRİB Foreign Publications According to the statement made by the Uzbek news service, the German Ministry of the Interior press officer made a written statement that the railway line to Iran will be opened between Ashgabat and Tehran next year and then it will be forwarded to Tashkent, Samarkand and Bukhara.
- Construction of China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan Railway Construction and Transportation of Kyrgyzstan to the Sea 20/01/2016 With the completion of the construction of China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan Railway, Kyrgyzstan will be transported to the sea: Kyrgyzstan Prime Minister Temir Sariev; With the completion of the construction of China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway, Kyrgyzstan will be transported to the sea. Sariev statement; Tedir At present, China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway construction project is being evaluated by China in terms of the width of railways. It has been announced by China that there is sufficient means and funding to complete the project in a short time. If the construction of the railway is completed in the specified time, the approximate 15-20 over Kyrgyzstan will pass by as much as 1 million tons of freight. In the continuation of the project, the railway is planned to be extended to Iran. The project is expected to start at the beginning of 2016 mek.
- China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan Trans-Asian railway project begins 21/02/2012 The construction of the China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway project, which has been on the agenda for a long time, is starting this year. The railway network that will connect China and Central Asia will cost about 2 billion dollars. The Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Ömürbek Babanov signed the project text of the railway. The project, whose construction will begin this year, is expected to be completed at 2018. The construction of the railway is aimed at a total of 10 thousand people. The length of the road that will be established on the route of the historical Silk Road and connect the three countries to each other 268 kilometers The 48 tunnel, 95 bridge and 4 station will be located on the route. 3 thousand 500 people will be employed in the operation of the railway. Kyrgyzstan and Central Asia Kır
- InterRail and CRIMT cooperate for transport services in Uzbekistan-China 12/04/2012 InterRail Trans-Siberian Express Ltd, a subsidiary of InterRail Holding AG (Switzerland) in Russia, has signed an agreement with China Railway Transport International Multimodals (CRIMT) for the coordination of Uzbekistan rail freight transport. CRIMT, China Railway Container Transport Co., which specializes in international container transportation activities. is a subsidiary of. The logistics center of the project will be the Tashkent Chukursay station. Interrail and Uzbek team will be responsible for overseeing the use of containers and vehicles between the railway and Uzbekistan. The agreement may soon be extended to neighboring countries Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. Source: Raillynews
- Ir There are some states behind those against the construction of China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan Railway Cumhurbaşkanı 07/08/2012 . There are some states behind those who oppose the construction of the China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway Cumhurbaşkanı, said President Almazbek Atambayev at the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of the Kemin sub-station. According to him, the said railway is needed for Kyrgyzstan. Atambayev said, gel The railway will unite all regions. In this regard, we have received understanding from the Chinese President Hu Jintao and Uzbekistan. If we want to protect Kyrgyzstan, then we cannot just develop the energy sector. I hope the construction project will be completed in the 3-4 year İnşaat, he said. He added that this money is being directed to certain strategic projects because the president should not be afraid to take credit. Source:
- Uzbekistan wants to build rail in Afghanistan 02/02/2013 Uzbekistan Railways is reported to be ready to establish a railway linking Afghanistan to the cities of Mezar-i Sharif and Kabul. Nevruz Erkinov, the official of the State Railways Authority of Uzbekistan, said at the press conference that the total length of the Uzbek railway company, which connects Hayratan and Mezar-i Sharif cities of Afghanistan, on the border of Uzbekistan in 2010, has completed the construction of the 106 kilometer railway and 10 railway bridge. Erkinov said that they were ready to establish a railway line that would link the railway, which extends to Mezar-i Sharif, in the future, first to the capital Kabul, then to the Iranian border of Afghanistan. In the 2010 of the State Railways of Uzbekistan, the Asian Development Bank Demir
- Uzbekistan railway begins construction 14/02/2013 It is reported that Uzbekistan will start construction of a railway that will connect the cities of Mezari Sharif and Andhoy to neighboring Afghanistan this year. SIGAR (Special Reconstruction for Reconstruction), which is preparing a report for the US Congress, will start the construction of the 2013 kilometer railway which will connect the cities of Afghanistan's Mezari Sharif and Andhoy in 230. specified. According to the action plan agreed by 2012 country officials at the October 10 in China, 2015 members of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program (CAREC), the said railway is expected to be completed in XNUMX, the Sherhan-Bandar-Kunduz-Hulm-Nayabad -Andhoy-Herat is part of the railway project -A
- Uzbekistan to launch new railway project in Afghanistan 22/03/2013 Attracting attention with its investments in railway transportation in Central Asia, Uzbekistan also caught hands with neighboring Afghanistan. Formerly, the first railway project in Afghanistan, Uzbekistan Railways (ÖDY), now rolled up their sleeves for the second project. Uzbekistan will build 230 kilometers long railroads as part of the new project, whose feasibility studies have been completed. The new railway network that will connect the Mezar-i Sharif in the north of the country to the province of Herat is planned to be completed in the 2013-2015 range. This project will be the second railway construction project in Uzbekistan. The new rail network is expected to cost around $ 450 million. The first railway project of Uzbekistan, 75, is the Tirmiz-Mezriye Şerif Öz
- Completion of Uzbekistan Railway Line at 2016 30/04/2013 Uzbekistan Railway Line is to be Completed at 2016 Uzbekistan will build a railway line connecting the Fergana valley in the east of the country directly to other regions. The President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov, in his speech at the meeting of the Andijan province, stated that the railway connection with the other regions of the country, Fergana valley where the Andican, Fergana and Namangan provinces were not developed too much. About 10 million people living in the Fergana valley of other regions of the lack of railway connection to the lack of Kerimov stressed that they do not have long since the government to connect the Fergana valley with other parts of the country and the high mountain pass through the 125 kilometer "Angren-Pap" railway construction project on N
- Rail System Events: Uzbekistan International Transport and Logistics Fair - Trans Uzbekistan 06/05/2013 Uzbekistan International Transport and Logistics Exhibition Trans Uzbekistan 12-14 November 2013 will be held in Tashkent. MAKE A PART OF THE LARGEST TRANSPORT FAIR IN UZBEKISTAN! 10. Uzbekistan International Transport and Logistics Exhibition - Trans Uzbekistan 2013 12 -14 November 2013, Uzexpocentre, Tashkent, Uzbekistan For detailed information about the event please click: Raillynews