Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Istanbul's suburban lines after the commissioning of Marmaray will carry no load during the night hours, he said.
Together with the Mayor of Istanbul Mevlüt Uysal, 10 where public transportation projects are exhibited. Aslan, who opened the International Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair, stated that they will bring the subway system to the suburban system on both sides of the city in Istanbul and said: iki We will finish the whole system without having to end 2018 Both sides of Gebze Halkalı We will integrate each other and put them into the service of the Istanbulites. ya Arslan said, “We are making a third line next to two lines serving the Metro. That third line will also serve international transports. We aim to finish at Ankara and 2018. The high-speed train departing from Konya will come to Haydarpaşa station. Some will be able to cross the European side using Marmaray. In the absence of passenger transport at night, the freight from China and Kazakhstan using the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars route will go to Europe, using the Marmara Sea at night. Gece
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Carry freight at night on the High Speed Line 08/03/2014 On the Fast Train Line will carry the load at night: The high-speed train Line will only serve at night. It will work between İstanbul-Bursa and Konya-Karaman-Adana lines. On the other hand, it is planned to establish TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ until the end of the year. Railways, freight and passenger transport to the private sector after the arrangements to make new projects in the railways began to come. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced the details of the announcement on the previous day that the cargo will be carried on the high-speed train line. In addition to passenger transport on high-speed train lines, he will now carry freight transportation. It will work between İstanbul-Bursa and Konya-Karaman-Adana lines İstanbul
- YHT line to be transported at night 01/07/2014 Cargo will be transported at night on the YHT line: Istanbul-Bursa and Konya-Karaman-Adana high-speed train line will be transported at night. Turkey's first high-speed train will now be the cargo. The freight trains will operate between Istanbul-Bursa and Konya-Karaman-Adana lines and will serve only at night. On the other hand, TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ, which was established within the scope of the regulation that paves the way for liberalization in railways, is planned to be established by the end of the year. After the arrangements to open freight and passenger transportation to the private sector, new projects started to come one after the other. The details of the statement of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Lütfi Elvan, on the previous day, acak Load will be carried on the high-speed train line oldu was announced.
- Night load of Marmaray will carry people in the daytime 20/07/2013 Marmaray Night will carry people in the daytime: In the Marmaray Project, which will reduce the crossing between continents to the 4 minute under the Bosporus, the countdown has begun for the opening of 29 October. 2 Marmaray Regional Manager Haluk Ibrahim Ozmen explained that the project, which will begin test drives in August, has very important technological details. At this time the passengers will not be open. Kazlıçeşme-Ayrılıkçeşme (Kadikoy) will be in the 00.00 minute, eşme he said. Connecting the Bosporus to the sea under the sea has embellished the dream of many thinkers, geniuses and sultans for hundreds of years. From the projects under the Bosphorus, the oldest known genius is Leonardo ından
- container trains to carry freight between Turkey and Pakistan, starting in July 15 08/07/2012 Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad container freight services, which will carry freight between 15, will be mutually re-started as of July. According to information obtained from AA correspondent, last month in Ankara, TCDD, the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) countries organized by the participation of railroad officials "EIT 11. Railway Organizations Presidents Meeting", gave the fruit. The Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad train, which was launched on 14 on the 2009 of 25, has been canceled due to delays in cruising time in 2011 November 15. Turkey, Iran and Pakistan in the trilateral meeting between the railway authorities; Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad trains were scheduled to be re-launched in July at 6. 543 bin XNUMX is located on the Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad route ran
- Private Companies Will Carry People On Railways Before Load 28/04/2013 Private companies will carry first rail on railways. It is stated that private companies can start freight transportation and private passenger transportation can be passed after 2018. After the legal regulation opening the door to private enterprises in railway transportation, investors will wait for conditions to mature. In the first instance, it is expected that private cargo transportation can be started, and it is estimated that approximately 5 will be needed for private passenger transportation in the railways which still need investment. According to the, Law on the Liberalization of TCDD hızlı adopted in the General Assembly of the Turkish Grand National Assembly on Wednesday, high-speed rail infrastructure investments in railways “
- Private sector will carry both cargo and passenger 09/09/2013 The private sector will carry both passengers and freight: BALL train departed from Manisa yesterday aimed freight transportation by rail from Turkey to Europe. Speaking at the ceremony, Minister of Transport Binali Yildirim, "the private sector is not only freight, but also can do passenger transportation," he said. The law, which allows the railway line to be used by the private sector and professional chambers, has begun to give its first fruits. Büyük Anadolu Lojistik Organizasyonları A.Ş. operating in Manisa. and prepared by TOBB and aims to freight transport by rail to Europe from Turkey 'BALL' says project, was launched yesterday. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım and TOBB President Rifat T
- Fast train will carry not only passengers but also freight 04/03/2014 The high-speed train will carry not only passengers but also cargo: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfü Elvan said the freight will be carried alongside the passenger on the Ankara-Eskişehir-İstanbul High Speed Train Line. Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç and Minister Elvan received information from the General Directorate of State Railways Company Süleyman Karaman at the construction site in Karahıdır Village on the works in Bursa-Yenişehir High Speed Train (MTH) line. The ministers who made observations in the tunnel in Igdir Village were informed about the project at the breakfast meeting. Lütfü Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that they will be the first in the Bursa YTH project. Minister Elvan noted: "We are only high-speed."
- High Speed Train Project to Carry Load and Passenger from Erbil to Diyarbakir 12/03/2014 High Speed Train Project from Erbil to Diyarbakir: The AK Party's Diyarbakir Metropolitan Mayor candidate, Galip Ensarioğlu, has prepared a train line between Diyarbakır and Erbil in Northern Iraq. She said that they planned to do the prison "Facing the Past, Museum of Human Rights and Democracy". Ensarioglu stated that there are train projects between Diyarbakir and Erbil city of Northern Iraq and said that the project is ready for financing and that the Iraqi government will hold talks. Ensarioğlu said: Irak It is not a project approved by our Prime Minister yet.
- Turkish ships will carry cargo over Danube River 12/03/2014 Turkish ships will carry loads over the Danube River: new strategies are launched for logistics centers abroad. In Russia, it is planned to use the centers such as Tuapse and Kavkaz, while the Turkish ships are negotiating the passage of the Danube River. The new superpowers of the world were pushed to establish logistics bases in strategic countries, especially in Russia and China. Turkish ships will soon be opened to Tuna. It is aimed to transport goods to Europe using the Danube. It is noted that some products will increase their competitiveness due to the shipping costs that will be lower than one-third for Turkish shipowners. Turkey's only 700 thousand tons of ceramic even need to Germany this year ...
- Bursa T1 Tram Line at Night 21/11/2012 Bursa T1 Tram Line at Night at the Railroad In Bursa, the city center is expected to bring the modern transportation to the city ring ring in the ring ring day and night with a feverish work. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, on the city center, which will provide comfortable transportation and Kent Square, Stadium, Altiparmak, Sculpture, Inonu and Uluyol Street T1 line covering the ongoing work on the road in Altiparmak Street examined. BURULAS General Manager Levent Fidansoy'dan Altiparmak stage of information about the last position of the President Altepe, said that the work was completed day and night to be completed as soon as possible. President Altepe, Ulu Street, Darmstadt, Stadium Street, Başkan
- Izmit Gulf Crossing Bridge at night 07/01/2016 Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge is brighter at night: Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge, which is the most important crossing route of Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway, will reduce the journey between Istanbul and Izmir to 3.5. In addition to reducing the journey between Istanbul and Izmir to 3.5, TEM is also one of the most important transit routes of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmit Motorway, which will greatly ease the traffic on the D-100 and E-130 Highways around the İzmit Bay. Passage Bridge construction continues rapidly. Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge in September after the 'cat path' was illuminated after the visual feast came out. Izmit Bay İzmit
- Marmaray will carry 700 million passengers per year 02/12/2013 Marmaray will carry 700 million passengers annually: The special guest of the November issue of the railway was Süleyman Karaman, General Manager of TCDD. Only the railway sector or not of transportation, moreover, not only in Istanbul, Turkey's all over he spoke on every cut, wonder that, discuss the work of the People of the Marmaray, we asked the Turkish Railways phot. General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman explained both the concerns about Marmaray and the vision of the railways in a wide perspective not only 2023 but also 2035. Turkish rail industry the most important names from the Republic of Turkey State Railways Director General Süleyman ...
- Rail Freight Association to move their target to Turkey 02/12/2013 Rail Freight Association to move their target to Turkey: Rail Freight Association (DTD); It was founded in 2006 in order to develop railway transportation, which is friendly of a green and clean environment, in line with the requirements of the age and country, to accelerate the liberalization of the Railway Transportation, to increase the share of the railway in the country's total transportation, and to bring the railway transportation which will be the transportation sector of the future to the place it deserves in our country. Our members; The company is engaged in railway transportation, wagons production facilities, wagon maintenance and repair industry with their own wagons or TCDD wagons.
- Demand for Marmaray Freight Transportation 10/03/2014 Marmaray Demand for Freight Transportation: In TOBB Automotive Industry Assembly's sector report, it was demanded that Marmaray be opened for freight transportation. According to the AA correspondent, 7. Turkey has submitted the report containing the sector's problems and the solutions in the sectoral economy convention. The sea of 94 percent of vehicles exported by Turkey, also of the xnumx's percent railways and 2 percent, the report indicated transported by road, logistics planning and costs, it was pointed out that a major problem faced by the automotive industry. In the report, Intermodal in the East and South Marmara, where a significant majority of industrial activities are carried out (without any action on the cargo, ler
- Bursa's New Cable Car Will Be Carried An 1800 Per Hour 03/10/2012 Nature and Environment Protection Association (DOĞADER), Uludağ National Park 2. He objected to the implementation plans foreseen new developments in the so-called Development Zone. Nature for President Murat Demir, "6 percent in the world, protected areas in Europe, which remains at a ratio 11,5 1,06 percent percent in Turkey. Although the rate in our country is so low, our protected areas cannot provide adequate protection on the developed world scale. Ül Doğader objected to the 1 / 5000 verse and 1 / 1000 implementation plans that brought new developments in Uludağ National Park. 31.07.2012 days and 5561 numbered decision of the General Directorate for the Protection of Natural Assets ...
- 500 Thousands of Passengers Carry on Kartepe Cable Car 24/10/2017 The contract was signed with Valter, which won the tender for Kartepe's 50 annual dream Telefer. 1,5 company will hit the first month after the 28 One of the most important vision projects of the Municipality of Kartepe Project 50 September, the contract was signed with the contractor Valter Elevator. Valter Elevator Director General Murat Ağcabağ attended the signing ceremony hosted by the Mayor of Kartepe, Hüseyin Üzülmez. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Mayor Üzülmez said, ül There is no longer any obstacle for Kartepe's 2 annual dream to come to life. Although 31 is planned to be completed within the year, the XNUMX iril
- Cable car in Bursa will carry teachers free of charge 18/11/2017 The cable car that provides alternative transportation between Uludağ and Bursa for half a century, 20-26 will carry teachers free of charge in November. Ropeway Inc. General Manager Erdal O, in his written statement, Turkey has said it would be lighter with torch ignites the training of future teachers. Emphasizing that teachers will continue to be the architects of the future as they do yesterday and today, Ey said: Kasım First of all, I would like to congratulate 24 November Teachers' Day of all our valued teachers, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and our teachers. -20 We will not charge for the use of ropeways in November.
- YHT will carry daily 50 thousand passengers between Ankara and Istanbul 27/03/2012 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line with the completion of the two cities between the 50 thousand passengers said they aim to move. Karaman, air ticket prices will be lower than reported. For the groundbreaking ceremony of Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line Köseköy-Gebze section, Karaman and journalists came from Ankara to Eskişehir with Piri Reis Test train and from Köseköy with a special train. Karaman, who made statements to journalists and answered the questions, gave information about the line. - '' 30 mile tunnel has been opened '' - reminding that Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Line of 523 kilometers is opened in 276 of Ankara-Eskişehir section of 2009 kilometers.
- BALO will carry its first load in 2013 03/04/2012 West Anatolia Logistics Organizations, the presentation of this month, Binali Yildirim and Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu'nun will be held in Izmir with a meeting. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), depending on the room and consisting of organized industrial zones with exchanges 90 partnership established in November last year, Western Anatolia Logistics Organizations Inc. (BALO) will begin in 2013 in the first freight transport. The organizational structure of the company, which was established in Izmir and which is expected to make a great contribution to the city economy, was created. When the company starts to work at full capacity, it will employ people close to 200. For the project that will transport the cargoes in Anatolia to the center of Europe by rail network in containers of 45 daki
- Kadıköy-Kartal line will carry 1-1,5 million passengers per day 07/08/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, gave information about the Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, which will start flights during Ramadan Feast. A passenger who rides the metro in Kartal will arrive in Kadikoy after 22 minutes. When the end of the Marmaray 1 is completed, the passengers coming from Kartal will be able to reach Yenikapı, from there to Taksim and from there to the airport. The 1,5 transport hubs in Istanbul will be largely completed. The transportation problem will be largely solved. In 29, the number of passengers using the rail system was around 2013 thousand. Currently 2016 million 2004 thousand people are using rail systems. In 400 this is X
- Postal Train in Dursunbey, Balıkesir 14/08/2012 Dursunbey Mayor Mehmet Ruhi Yilmaz, Balıkesir Kütahya due to the work of the rail way for a long time working with the mail train will work again with the reason of Bayram said. Mayor Yilmaz 'citizens who want to provide transportation to Dursunbey by train 17 and 26 August, including the dates of this direction can reach our district. From our district to Kütahya, the mail train will move to 09.42 at 19.40 and XNUMX at the same time. said. On the occasion of the festival, Dursunbey'a warned the President to set off to come, the driver also wanted to be careful. Source: www.haberdenhaber.com
- Kadıköy-Kartal metro will carry a thousand passengers a day 700 19/08/2012 The transportation time between Kadıköy and Kartal will be reduced to 32 minutes and 700 will be able to travel a day. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas, '2014 year before the opening, 230 5 million kilometers of rail system to carry passengers, 2016'den 7 million passengers per day,' 'he said. ROAD 32 MINUTE RUNNING The first subway of the Anatolian side is 22 and the 32 station is 16. The cost of the line with the length of the 48,572 mile rail is 1,6 billion dollars. Extending the line to Kaynarca, the line length will reach 24,5 kilometers, and the cost will reach 1,9 billion dollars. The first…
- Bursa's New Cable Car Will Carry an 1800 Person per Hour 03/10/2012 Nature and Environment Protection Association (DOĞADER), Uludağ National Park 2. He objected to the implementation plans foreseen new developments in the so-called Development Zone. Nature for President Murat Demir, "6 percent in the world, protected areas in Europe, which remains at a ratio 11,5 1,06 percent percent in Turkey. Although the rate in our country is so low, our protected areas cannot provide adequate protection on the developed world scale. Ül Doğader objected to the 1 / 5000 verse and 1 / 1000 implementation plans that brought new developments in Uludağ National Park. 31.07.2012 days and 5561 numbered decision of the General Directorate for the Protection of Natural Assets ...
- In Arafat, the controls of the rail system that will carry the pilgrim candidates to Mina have been completed. 17/10/2012 The government of Saudi Arabia accelerated its work for the Arafat Foundation, one of the most important pilgrimages. In Arafat, the controls of the rail system that will carry the pilgrim candidates to Mina have been completed. As in previous years, the Turkish pilgrims will be removed by bus from the 9 route to Arafat in three trips to the 25. Pilgrims from all over the world to Mecca-i Mükerreme'ya pilgrimage, Arafat Plain in the time of the foundation because of millions of people in advance to visit Cebel-i Rahme Hill. However, this year, Hazrat Adem and Havva meet on the hill where the officials, Suudlu officials, visitors are not allowed to pray comfortably. It is a ziyaret
- Tülomsaş 2023e 1 to Carry Billion Euro 06/11/2012 Tulomsas 2023 to 1 118 billion euros will move attracts years of experience and knowledge of our country with rail-drawn vehicles that meet the needs of Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) draws attention with its contributions to the country's economy and employment. In the first six months of 2012, with the R & D activities, TÜLOMSAŞ provides employment of approximately 3 thousand 100 people in a year. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. Hayri Avcı, Chairman of the Board of Directors, said ı