Turkey's four sides of the high-speed train (HT) and High Speed Train (YHT) connected to each other with lines. Manisa Ankara high speed train line will be opened in 2020.
So far, the construction of a thousand 213 kilometers YHT line has been completed. The construction of the 3 thousand kilometer YHT and HT line continues. In addition, the studies of the 5 thousand 277 kilometers of YHT and HT are being carried out.
ANKARA-IZMIR YHT LINE IN 2019
Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Usak-Manisa-Izmir YHT line continues to work on the ongoing lines of construction work is going on at the 2019 is planned to complete the construction of the line.
WHERE TO MAKE A FAST TRAIN NETWORK?
AK Party deputy Manisa Selcuk Ozdag, Manisa's 2020'de 250 will progress quickly to reach the fast train, he said. Ozdag, the high-speed train station in the area near the new bus station will be built, he said. He added that the current train station would be left, adding that the actual passenger traffic would shift to high-speed train.
Source : I www.manisakulishaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bursa Governor Küçük: "High Speed Train to Open at 2020" 12/04/2018 Bursa Governor Izzettin Küçük the evening with the first TV in the event TV and talked with Ihsan Aydin. We have received three important good news from Governor Küçük who accepted our invitation to participate in the program. They are looking forward to the giant public investments in Bursa. Small Governor of the City Hospital, 2019, high-speed train in the 2020 will enter into service, the ground vehicles of Yenisehir Auto Vehicles Test Center will be thrown in this year also heralded. We talked about the transportation investments of Bursa in the program with the Governor Küçük, who currently spent about 25 billion TL, said that the Istanbul-Bursa-İzmir Highway is an 388 kilometer project with 433 kilometers, connection and side roads. ...
- Fatih Park Storey Car Park Will Be Opened In April 2020 01/07/2019 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality carried out various construction and parking arrangements in the center of the city, while rapidly expanding the scope of this project, Mayor Murat Zorluoglu who wants to see the projects in place, Fatih Park'nın renovation works and Tangent Fully Automatic Car Park construction. The first went to Fatih Park President Zorluoğlu, Deputy Secretary General Süleyman Gün, where the department heads and branch managers toured with the park, the contractor company officials received information about the work. After making some suggestions about the landscaping and lighting to the company's employees, the company official who spoke about the request to finish the park in a short time…
- 3. International City, Environment and Health Congress 2-4 will be held in April 2020 in Izmir 10/07/2019 We live in neighborhoods, districts, provinces, regions, continents, islands and all the unique beauty sphere; In April 2020 to talk together for our world meet in Turkey. 3-2 will be in Izmir on April 4 for the International City, Environment and Health Congress. The International City, Environment and Health Congress has chosen its theme as Yaş Living Healthy in the City için to show that there is no place for despair in life. What is being done, what should be done to make healthy living possible in the cities where we all live, read, work and evaluate our free time? While industrial pollution was the most worrisome situation in cities a few decades ago, today the ossified city is suffering from environmental and health problems…
- Bursa-Bilecik High-Speed Train Project to be Completed at 2020 25/05/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has announced important development projects and ongoing works in the election declaration. In the election declaration, information was given on the Bursa-Bilecik High Speed Train Project. In the 2020 project, the following statements regarding the project were stated: ası Infrastructure construction works are continuing in the Bursa-Gölbaşı-Yenişehir (56 km) section of the line consisting of two sections. The sub-superstructure and EST construction tender of the Yenişehir-Bilecik (50 km) section of the Bursa-Yenişehir section and of the Yenişehir-Bilecik (2020 km) section have been made and the project is planned to be completed in XNUMX. Y Source: www.bilecikhaber.com.tr
- Bursa High Speed Train Project Doesn't End 2020 in 2023 22/01/2018 We repeat every article X When the base of the high-speed train was thrown at 23 December 2012, the destination was to travel on the 2016. However,… When the 400 million pounds allowance for the infrastructure tender ended in the tunnels, the works failed. When the route changes were added, the target was removed. Today, görüntüler preparing for the superstructure and electronic system tender, the footsteps of the high-speed train and the end date discussions became unnecessary. The project looks like it will not exceed 2020 even if it does not end in 2023 as targeted. Source: Ahmet Emin Yılmaz - www.ahmeteminyilmaz.com
- Kayseri to Meet High Speed Train at 2020 03/02/2017 Kayseri Speed Train will be at 2020: According to the information received from the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Maritime Affairs, the Kayseri-Ankara High Speed Train Project is planned to be finalized in the last months of 2017 by being awarded to the tender in the first month of 2020. KAYSERİ QUICK TRAIN IS A LANDING CITY Kayseri Ankara Istanbul high speed train project Metropol One of the most important indicators of Kayseri in terms of socio-economic status. The direction of Ankara, Yerköy, Ankara and then Sivas Sivas Ulukışla, Pozantı south of the current line to be transformed into an electrified other Ankara
- Salihli-Manisa High Speed Railway Line Project as a Result of Tender in Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project 30/03/2017 Salihli-Manisa High Speed Railway Line Project Within the Scope of Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project Salihli Manisa (2016 + 184800-) under the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project with the cost of 645.416.648 / 439 GIK of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways Directorate. km 000 + 501) The financial envelopes of the Infrastructure Construction work were collected on 000 July 14. Nas İnşaat won the tender with an offer of 2016 TL. The contract will be signed after the legal process is completed. 396.156.742 firm was bidding on this tender. Source: www.tebahaber.com.tr
- Sabiha Gökçen Kurtköy Metro Opens in 2020 03/02/2017 Sabiha Gökçen Kurtköy Metro will be opened at 2020: 3 stop, 6 kilometer metro line that will serve between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Kurtköy will integrate the metro lines starting from Kadıköy and Üsküdar. The new line of the Istanbul metro will be between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Kurtköy. Passengers departing from Kurtköy on the metro line to be put into service at 2020 will be able to transfer to Kaynarca and provide transportation to all parts of Istanbul. The construction of the subway line connects Kurtköy with Sabiha Gökçen Airport to the transfer center in Kaynarca. The entire metro line of Sabiha Gökçen-Kurtköy, which will be built in 6 km, will be underground. The cost of the new line to be constructed in the tunnels to be opened by TBMs…
- 3. Airport Public Transport System to be put into service at 2020 30/07/2018 Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan stated that the public transportation systems to the New Airport will be opened by the end of 2020. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, who made an examination on the European side of the Northern Marmara motorway construction, gave information about transportation by public transport to the new airport. Istanbul Airport will add value to the airport project, air transportation problems and troubles will disappear significantly, noting that the Turhan, domestic and international travel will be given important services, he said. Turhan, Istanbul, the new airport in terms of public transportation systems in the construction work on our two important projects,
- The tender for the Turgutlu-Manisa high-speed train line will be made in the first quarter of 2015 25/12/2014 The tender of the Turgutlu-Manisa high-speed train line will be made in the first quarter of 2015. . " AK Party MKYK Member and Manisa Deputy Hüseyin Tanrıverdi 1 Year After the 20 rejection was accepted by the 2 against the vote in the General Assembly of the General Assembly of the Parliament, the X budgets of the AK Party Kanunu, despite the nation's budget, were not N not Tanrı despite lobbies, interest lobbies, ranties. budgets ”. This is the AK Party's İ