A recruitment announcement has been published by TCDD in the DPB and it is stated that the recruitment of 12 workers will be made in order to employ in the institution. The personnel to be recruited shall be selected from persons with disabilities and ex-convicts. The details of the advertisement and the conditions of application are in the news.
The Republic of Turkey State Railways by the State Personnel Department filed a recruitment ad through the official website. 25 In October, the announcement announced that the recruitment of 12 workers will be employed in TCDD.
12 will receive the 3 from the disabled and the 8 will be among the former convicts. Purchases will be made from at least high school and equivalent school graduates, and the personnel to be recruited will be employed in TCDD directorates in Istanbul, Ankara and Bolu provinces.
General Conditions of Application
Candidates applying for adverts must have the following general requirements.
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- To be at the age of 18 as of the application application,
- KPSS for ex-convicts and EKPSS for disabled people,
- 5 will not be able to request another transfer during the year.
- The hired employees start out with the 99.37 TL naked journal.
- For the disabled; Because of the loss of physical, mental, spiritual, sensory and social abilities of various degrees due to congenital or for any reason, it is the most to document their status with a health board report of less than forty percent,
- For ex-convicts; Those who have been convicted of a criminal offense for one year or more due to a deliberate offense, or who have been convicted of an offense of being a civil servant, regardless of the term of the offense, those whose sentences are suspended or conditionally released; documenting the status of the convicts released from the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor, or their status as being unenforceable in the fight against terrorism. In the scope of the law and the military service of 21 / 6 1927 1111 No. 16 anti-terrorism acts as a result of the causes and effects of the terrorist act as a result of the injury and the unfortunate of the injuries (RB-6 / 1927 / 1076-12) to document their status with the command letter indicating that they have been injured in the fight against terrorism (RG-4 / 1991 / 3713-21).
Applications will be made through ISKUR official website. Applicants must visit www.iskur.gov.tr.
p style = ”text-align: right;” www.kpsscafe.com.t is