SAMULAŞ started pre-feasibility studies in the dan Regional Airway Transportation ve area, which aims to diversify the investments for transportation and to contribute to the development of the city.
Samsun Project Transportation Reconstruction Construction Yat. Singing. and Tic. A.Ş., (SAMULAŞ) has started preliminary feasibility studies in the field of ili Regional Airway Transportation fer after light rail management, bus management, ropeway operation, car park management and electronic ticket management system.
Aviation Survey Form
Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Since 2010, we are a municipal economic organization engaged in Light Rail Management, Bus Management, Ropeway Management, Parking Management and Electronic Ticket Management System.
In order to contribute to the development of our city and to contribute to the development of our city, we are conducting a preliminary feasibility study in the area of gelişim Regional Airway Transportation sağlamak for the points that do not have direct flights to our country. We thank you for your participation in this survey.
Board Of Directors
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SURVEY
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- ALTSO pulls handles for Akdağ 31/03/2016 ALTSO rolled up its sleeves for Akdağ: Alanya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ALTSO) Alanya-Akdağ Winter Sports Tourism Center accelerated its activities. ALTSO President Mehmet Sahin, with the initiative of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Forestry began the work of the technical team ALTSO President Şahin in the 2008 dated ski plan for the purpose of the purpose of the ski resort investments and facilities for the expansion of the recreation area was announced. Today, next to the Ministry of Tourism, National Park Regional Directorate of the technical team together with the Alanya Forest Operations Manager Cihat Dispenser and Nature Conservation and National Parks Chief Mevlüt Kodal'ı '
- China rolled up sleeves for magnetic rail maglev train 19/02/2013 China magnetic rail maglev train rolled up its sleeves for train China rail will go one thousand kilometers per hour magnetic rail maglev train rolled up sleeves for train in recent years China, which attracts attention with its investments in high speed train in particular, will be between 600 and 1000 kilometers per hour with "vactrain technology" or maglev train (magnetic rail train), also known as the train rolled up. Developed by the experts of the National Power Traction Laboratory at Jiaotong University in Chengdu, "vactrain technology" will pass the train into an airless tunnel and its speed will be between 600 and 1000 kilometers per hour. The project started at 2010 X
- Btso Rolls Handles to Improve the Functionality of Gemlik Harbor 29/07/2014 Btso: Rolls to Improve the Functionality of Gemlik Harbor: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) has taken action to increase the functionality of Gemlik Port. BTSO 25. Chairman of the Professional Committee Beyhan Cambaz visited Uludag Customs and Trade Regional Director Ihsan Ismail Yertutan in his office. Speaking during the visit to the Deputy Secretary General of BTSO Okay Civelek Cambaz, Gemlik Port is not sufficiently functional, he said. Cambaz, which is an important part of the Logistics Center Project initiated by BTSO, stated that the use of the ports in Istanbul has many disadvantages, so there are many disadvantages of başlat
- Altıneylül municipality handles for problems in the railroad 11/10/2014 For the problems in the railroad, Altıneylül Municipality rolled up their sleeves: Zedai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of Altıeylül, arrived at the rescue of the families who said that the children who were sent to the school in Balıkesir were injured while passing the train. Zekai Kafaoğlu started to work in Gümüşçeşme neighborhood for the solution of the problems of the families who visited the Mayor of Altıeylül. Today, the municipal teams, TCDD Izmir Regional Manager Selim Kocbay and TCDD Afyon Deputy Director Mehmet Altinsoy together with the trains of the trains Altıneylül Mayor Zeyai Kafaoğlu, said they were in the neighborhood for the solution of the problem. Kafaoğlu stated that they are still in talks with the authorities, "Today Izmir Region"
- Kosk Municipality 6 Rolls Up For September Underpass 17/12/2014 Kyrgyz Municipality 6 September Rolls Up for the Underpass: Köşk Municipality has started work for the railway underpass, which is the continuation of the existing underpass on Aydın-Denizli Highway, which divides the city into two. Rıfat Kadri Kılınç, the mayor of Köşk who explained that the project work for the underpass was completed, said that the construction work had started. The subway work of Aydın-Denizli, which is the continuation of the Lower Passage, which was previously used and in use on the Aydın-Denizli Highway, passed through the middle of the town center. TCDD 3 previously done for underpass on railway. Rıfat Kadri, Mayor of Köşk, reminded that they applied to the Regional Directorate lü
- Deputy Eldemir Bozuyuk rolled up sleeves for Logistics Center 25/06/2015 Deputy Eldemir Bozuyuk Logistics Center rolled up their sleeves for the AK Party Bilecik deputy Halil Eldemir, immediately after the oath ceremony due to the expedition due to the expedition due to expropriation Bozüyük Logistics Center took a hand. With the decision of the Council of Ministers, it was decided that the land to be realized will be expropriated by the General Directorate of State Railways. Thus, after the completion of the expropriation work, 1,5 was targeted to be offered to the service of industrialists during the year. Deputy Eldemir, said in a statement on the subject, "AK Party staff as the 100 2023 year of our Republic, we are committed to the year targets.
- TCDD handles handles for disabled citizens 04/12/2015 TCDD rolled up its sleeves for disabled citizens: TCDD; it makes a great effort to facilitate the lives of our disabled citizens and staff. All facilities and transportation vehicles in our organization are manufactured or re-arranged for our passengers and employees without any barriers. For disabled employees, we have removed all obstacles from building entrance to working offices one by one. We have made significant improvements to our passengers at the station, station and station around 1000. In this context; We have completed most of the projects and applications in order to ensure the access of disabled citizens to existing buildings as long as the architectural facilities permit, and in the new buildings and facilities, within the framework of the current standards. In the common areas of our stations ız
- Adana Metropolitan handles the light rail system 22/01/2016 Adana Büyükşehir light rail system rolled up its sleeves: The project, which can be reached in North Adana from Balcalı to 15 in minutes, has been completed by the Adana Metropolitan Municipality. President Oral, went to Bursa to examine the necessary tools for the rail system. METRO WILL BE TRAINED Adana Metropolitan Municipality continues its work for the rail system project that will provide access to Çukurova University Balcalı Campus from the Hospital for Mental and Neurological Diseases. According to the project, the new transportation system will be a subway and not a light rail system and will go above the route. Light Rail System, with the existing metro line Hafif
- Davutoglu, Erzincan for high-speed train projects have rolled 15/02/2016 Davutoglu, Erzincan high speed train projects for the heads of the AK Party Chairman and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Sivas-Erzincan and Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars high-speed train lines rolled up for the construction of the arms, said: "We were just bargaining with Binali Bey, he said 2023 I insist that '2020'ye it's over,' 'he insisted, even better than 2019'a completed, "he said. Sivas-Erzincan-Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars high-speed train lines Prime Minister Davutoglu, Erzincan, the first time he came to Erzincan reminded me of the enthusiasm of the reminiscence, said: before bargaining with Binali Bey önce
- Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality has installed handles for rail system 04/11/2016 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality has rolled up its sleeves for the rail system: Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality took the second step by determining the first step, route and storage points by working in the 2016 Year Performance Program at the October Light Board meeting in October. The Metropolitan Municipality has now formed a special team and has taken the third step and started its work for the project tender. Cengiz Çolak, Deputy Secretary General, said: gay We will make special efforts to raise the tender for the beginning of 2017. Genel Feasibility tender will be made for the route determination until the beginning of 2017. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, Light Rail System in the October Assembly meeting in the 2016 Year Performance Program Trabzon
- Wounded for National YHT 05/12/2017 Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO), Eskişehir Organized Industrial Zone (EOSB) and Rail Systems to congratulate TÜLOMSAŞ for the National High Speed Train (MYHT) which is accepted as one of the biggest projects of our country and to be made by TÜLOMSAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors and members of the Board of Directors made a visit to TÜLOMSAŞ TÜLOMSAŞ officials received information on the YHT project and its future issues and the members of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Industry, to give maximum contribution to the project and to follow the process closely It has become. Eskişehir-oriented project Esk
- Bozankaya Rolls Up For High Speed Train Production 26/12/2017 In the 2003 first production plant in Ankara Bozanka activities in the area today, producing Turkey's most important rail and public transport companies came to the location. Bozanka Chairman of Aytunç Gunay, "the vehicle from the production center in Ankara, Turkey today, serving in Germany and Luxembourg. 2018'da Bozankaya facilities produced in the subway vehicles will be exported to Thailand, X he said. Approximately 30 was established in Germany as an R & D company and opened its first production facility in Ankara in 2003 year. Today in the production of electric rail and public transport Turkey's most important companies entering between Ankara Bozanka now produced in Thailand ...
- Siemens, arms were Plaster Production in Turkey to Speed Train 09/04/2018 162 years of German companies operating in Turkey has embarked on the production of high-speed trains from Siemens. Chairman of the Board of Siemens Turkey and chief executive officer (CEO) Hüseyin Gelis, with local production partners said they would do. Emphasizing that 42 has been working at Siemens for years, Gelis said, Gel For the last 1.5 years, our country has been going through difficult times. Turkey also those who do not have a little stop in this period, of course. We need to excite them again. Trust is very important here. We need to work harder to attract new investors to Turkey, "he said. Hüseyin Gelis with Turkey - Germany relations, we talked about the risks and Siemens' target in the economy. Turkey referendum during fights with Germany than love ...
- Durmazlar Holding Rolls Handles for Local Metro 19/10/2018 Durmazlar Holding, one of the leading players of the industrial sector, built the first local tram of Türkıye, rolled up its sleeves for the local metro. The company, which entered the rail systems sector in 2009 with the Durmaray brand and today produces a tram with a percentage of 70, has increased this rate to 87 with its latest work with Aselsan. Stop Machinery today that it has know-how to produce the local and national underground transfer Durmazlar Holding Vice Chairman Fatma Durmaz Yılbirlik, "We have the infrastructure for underground production. If the task is given, we produce Turkey's first indigenous underground," he said. FIRST EXPORT TO THE POLITICS OF Durmazlar Makina is working in different cities in Turkey POL
- Clip-Air project aims to combine rail transport with air transport (Video) 13/06/2013 Clip-Air project is planned to be combined with rail and air transport Today, the serious increase in the air travel, crowded airports, slow-moving queues and resulted in undesirable problems such as long waiting. In this direction, the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Federal Technical University) in Lausanne, Switzerland, is working on a project that plans to combine rail and air transport. The project, called Clip-Air, consists of three large capsule units that can travel on a normal normal plane and train tracks. These capsules, which are attached to the lower part of the wings, can also be used for the transportation of passengers as well as for the transportation of passengers yolcu
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- New Member of the Railway Transport Association TCDD Transportation Inc. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…
- Combined transport will be the transport model of the future 06/12/2013 Combined Transport's future transport model olacak.türki - The European Union's Transport in the framework of financial cooperation, Communications and Maritime Affairs Spain Transportation and conducted jointly by the Ministry of Public Works "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Twinning Project" closing meeting was held in Ankara. UTİKAD Chairman of Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin and Board Member Kayıhan Özdemir Turan attended the closing meeting of the project, which has been contributing to all stages of the UTIKAD-International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, which has been working for two years. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ar
- Railway and Airline Connection to Ankara Logistics Base 31/07/2012 Sign 200 thousand trucks per day that Turkey's first international logistics base in Ankara Üssü`N Logistics, work is being done to rail and air links. Ankara Logistics Base General Coordinator Metin Perk stated that the base is important for the economy of the country as well as the economy of Ankara. Pn on the day of the base of the 200 truck base that attracts attention Perk, "80 2 company is now working around 500 bin 4 people are working. A total of 45 thousand people have an employment opportunity," he said. N The plant was established by XNUMX shipping company to create a combination of advantages and power in international competition. N
- The largest contribution to the growth of air transport from Turkey 20/04/2014 The largest contribution to the growth of air transport in Turkey: Turkey's next 7 years, the country would be to provide the greatest contribution to European air traffic growth was noted. According to the Eurocontrol report, European air transport is expected to grow by 2014 in 1,2 and by 2015 in 2,7. The growth in air transportation will drop to 2017 after the 2,2 year due to insufficient airports in Europe. With the third airport to be built in Istanbul, this rate will reach 2019 from 2,8. In Egypt, the number of passengers affected by the decrease in the number of all Europe, said in a report, "However, this loss of tourists to Spain and Morocco"
- Minister Elvan talks about railway and airline investment plans 22/12/2014 Minister Elvan talked about the rail and airline investment plans: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, AA Editor's Desk meeting, transportation, maritime and communication sectors and issues related to the agenda. Minister Elvan, the Çukurova Airport project executing Kocoğlu Construction's request for postponement of bankruptcy on the made. Stating that they care very much about the Çukurova Airport project, Elvan added, "The company that has this business has financial difficulties and has been in contact with some foreign companies. They have offered DHMİ a joint purchase. Some of the headings of Minister Elvan's remarks are as follows:
- High Speed Train Shinkansen Airline 11/02/2016 High-speed train hit Shinkansen Airline: Tokyo-Japan, Japan and Ishikawa province last month, due to the operation of a Shinkansen high-speed train line, the number of travelers to the region was announced a significant decrease. The most intense 7 in Japan. There is a large decrease in the number of passengers going to the airport, which is the airport of Komatsu, so it is reported that the Japanese Airlines decided to reduce the number of ANA flights.
- 3. 250 airline will fly to the airport 26/09/2016 3 airline will fly to 250. IGA Airports Construction Director (CEO) Yusuf Akçayoğlu said that the construction works of Istanbul New Airport continued at full speed. The first stage of the airport, the specified date of the 350 February 250 to train the night to bring the night voicing Akçayoğlu, said they wanted to finish the rough construction of the terminal building as soon as possible. 26 2018 million square meters of capacity for the first stage of the construction of the terminal building, stating that the 90 million square meter, "I think we can remove the capacity of 1,3 million passengers."