Speaking about the tram works that caused criticism due to the increase in traffic density in Izmir, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Karsiyaka, similar to resembling the tram was done. It's over, and now our fellow countrymen are relieved. Konak'da also have the time of construction, but the end of these complaints will be finished and vice versa, we believe that will return to satisfaction 'he said.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu emphasized that it is becoming more difficult to come to the city centers with a special vehicle in big cities and the solution of this is to direct people to mass transportation. Mayor Kocaoglu, the public transportation in the city, the passenger density by directing the rail system, said they took important steps.
Stating that the work on the Konak Tramway is now at the last stage, Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu said:
Oldu Similar problems were encountered in Karşıyaka during construction. But it's over, and now he's relieved. Our citizens are satisfied. We are currently working to extend the line to Çiğli Katip Çelebi University and Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone. Konak Tram will end on Christmas. We believe that these complaints will return to the opposite of satisfaction. For the 13.5 years we have invested a large part of our investments in infrastructure investments. 11 mileage system when I took office, the day was moved to a thousand people 70-75. Now the 650 is transported by a thousand passenger rail. 800 - 850 will carry thousands of people after the new year. If we didn't make these investments, imagine that 850 is transported by a bus. Imagine what the city will become like when the bus is more traffic in the vicinity of 1000. The tender preparations of Narlıdere Metro are over. Buca Metro, Ministry of Development is awaiting approval. In 2018 we plan to lay the foundation. Our rail network is 178 kilometers this year. 21 km. With Buca Metro, we will find 200 kilometers. There are many metro, tram recommendations in the Transportation Master Plan behind her. By preparing their projects, we are actually trying to cover the city with iron nets and transfer most of the transportation from the top and bottom of the ground to the rail system. Onların
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Response to Fast Train Criteria in Cyprus 24/05/2013 Response to high-speed train criticism in Cyprus Ankara Duzceliler Association Chairman Semih Cyprus, the capital of the Ottoman Empire to connect Ankara with the capital of the Republic to respond to criticism about the High Speed Train "Düzce speed train station is not dreaming to do. Empty, imaginary, utopian work is not my area of interest, Boş he said. Association President Semih Cyprus responded to the criticism in writing about the High Speed Train. Cyprus,… about our work, bragging, imaginary, utopian, empty, wish, come forward for the upcoming elections, if there is no project number, why not Semih Cyprus, such as knowledge of the shallow words, I do not understand the reason, even I do not want to understand the unfair and Kıbrıs
- President Çakır responded to Trambus Criticism 25/04/2013 President Çakır responded to Trambus criticism Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir, trambus is not an outdated system, expressing that the system is highly developed and used in developed cities in Europe, he said. Cakir, the public opinion about the trambus system criticized. After the opening of the North Garage to the reporters about the trambus system Cakir, "People can see as unfashionable tools for the people do not see. But there is a very advanced system. What the system uses the rail system, the system is used in the trambus. Tools are very modernized. Beyond that, modern, vip-quality vehicles are produced.
- Chairman Kocaoğlu, Questions About Transportation in Aegean TV Answered 03/09/2012 Kocaoglu, Transport, Communications and Maritime Minister Binali Yildirim said about him, "good friends, but could not finish the metro," he said, "I do not receive and gocunmuyorum. The subway isn't over, it's over. Minister Yıldırım, 'good friends, but did not finish' he said. He's doing the right thing. From the ground up to the sky is right. But Ankara did not say 'Towel threw'. Metron is delayed. I didn't leave half a job in my life. When Ankara and Istanbul's subway were handed over to the Ministry, I offered my other needs, projects, whatever I had. There's a difference here. One of them throws towels, the other works by day and night, indicating the determination of the end. One of the subways by throwing the metro bel
- Response from Kocaoglu to the words Yanıt We will remove the tram'n 25/07/2018 "On the tram, folks travel, sees. Not used to reach a place. If we become the ruler in Izmir, we will remove the tram through the city," said the President of the Provincial Chairman of the AKP Aydin Sengul'e Kocaoğlu'ndan response was quick: "Instead of doing new things in Izmir, they aim to destroy If this investment has nothing to do with public transportation, then start the removal of the trams in the city center from the provinces you are in power. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Justice and Development Party Provincial Chairman Aydin Sengul'un "If we get the power in Izmir, we will remove the tram through the city," he reacted hard. Şengül's statement, the AKP ül
- Kocaeli tram project response to criticism 26/04/2016 Response to the criticism of the Kocaeli tram project: AKP Provincial President Şemsettin Ceyhan in a press release President Erdogan said that Kocaeli University. Katılım The Gulf Crossing Bridge, which was built in Dionia, has been put into service, ız said Ceyhan. It will be fully operational in May. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge was put into service. Two large bridges have been put into service in our country. The point of our country is seen by everyone. Osman Gazi Bridge has brought together two sides araya. TRAMVAY PROJECT Ceyhan said that the tramway works are going on. We said it would be made. Yapım
- Acknowledgments from the Chairman Kocaoğlu to İZBETON 20/08/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu participated in the festival in IZBETON and thanked the staff who carried out the paving works in the whole city. İZBETON, one of the companies of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, brought all the employees together again during the festival meeting. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu attended the ceremony. Buğra Gökçe and İZBETON General Manager Hüseyin Sezer were present together with Head of Science Department Murat Varlıorpak. Welcomed by the enthusiastic crowd at the facilities in Belkahve, President Kocaoğlu gave the messages of kalabalık unity and togetherness Bel. With the expansion of the provincial borders, the machinery and technical equipment of the Aegean in terms of the biggest contracting firm İl
- Minister Kılıçdan reacted to the criticism of sleeping wagons 03/03/2013 Minister Sword response to the criticism of the sleeper Suat Kilic, Youth Train responded to criticism ... Youth Train, now that the girls and men are traveling in a separate direction that reminded the Minister Suat Kilic said: eni In the summer of last year, we took the 200 thousand young people. This year 500 bin destination, next summer 1 million. Either 3-5 will limit this work to a thousand people and you will do it as a mix, or if your targets are million, a program will be made in order to accommodate the young people entrusted to the families safely and in the same way and to meet their expectations to ensure their safety in
- Malatya Mayor Responded to Trambus Criticism 24/04/2013 Malatya Mayor responded to Trambus Criticism: Malatya Mayor Ahmet Çakır stated that trambus is not an obsolete system and said the system was highly developed and used in developed cities in Europe. Cakir, the public opinion about the trambus system criticized. After the opening of the North Garage to the reporters about the trambus system Cakir, "People can see as unfashionable tools for the people do not see. But there is a very advanced system. What the system uses the rail system, the system is used in the trambus. Tools are very modernized. Beyond that, modern, vip-quality vehicles are produced.
- Prime Minister Erdogan 3. brute 18/07/2013 Prime Minister Erdogan 3. A strong response to the criticism of the bridge: Ak Parti Ankara Provincial Presidency Attending the Iftar Dinner Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 3 to be held in Istanbul. he responded to the criticism of the bridge. Some segments of 3. Erdogan stated that he was doing his best not to make the bridge and said: gay We have no way to listen to them. We're 3. we will do the bridge, kö he said. He said that there are 8 bridges on the Danube River, which passes through the city of Budapest in Hungary, 3. For those who oppose the bridge, kö These are news from the world, kö he said. 2 along with the bridge is a rail system passing under the Bosphorus birlikte
- İZBANda Electrical Panel of the Flame of the Critical Response to Criticism 16/02/2015 Rigid Response to the Ignorance of the Electrical Panel of İZBANda: İZBAN responded to Bülent Çuhadar, President of the Association of the United Transport Association, Bülent Çuhadar. İZMİR Suburban System (İZBAN) General Directorate responded to the President of the Izmir Branch of the Association of United Transporters Bulent Çuhadar, who claimed that the security of the passengers about the problem due to the occasion of the arching of a train set was ignored. İZBAN, informing public opinion is made of misleading statements, for the sake of politics and for the sake of the passengers are trying to be dragged into concern. In the statement made by the public from İZBAN, we have included a detailed information about the cause of the lam
- Kocaoglu Answered Questions Related to the Rail System 26/10/2012 IZMIR Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu made striking explanations about the rail system projects that are most important for Izmir transportation. Kocaoglu said they were waiting for the approval of the SPO for the tram project they were going to do with the loan and that the first two stations in the subway were delayed due to the scissor problem, while Kocaoğlu said that the money spent on the suburban line with the AK Party was a matter of debate. 50 of the line is not mine! I'm a tenant. Kir Aziz Kocaoglu, urban transportation subway, suburban and tramway answered the questions of press members about the investments. Kocaoglu, although it is expected to be opened in 2012 year yet Izmirspor açıl
- Kocaoglu laid the foundation of both Balçova Teleferik Facilities and responded to criticism 06/04/2013 Kocaoglu laid the foundation of both Balçova Teleferik Facilities, and responded to criticism Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu participated in the groundbreaking ceremony of the Teleferik facilities in Balcova, made a statement about the tenders about the municipality of 650 metropolitan municipality that caused the crisis. Critics of the AK Party Izmir Mevlana'nın responding with the words of President Kocaoglu, "in Ankara, the Parliament does not make a proposal, those who are not interested in the problem of the city's hawk is cut in Izmir. Wheat without going to the mill but hair beard only. said. Mayor Kocaoglu, 650 call for the fight against the issue of the tender concerning the municipal staff and the removal of the subcontracting system Başkan
- Kocaoglu Answered Critics for İZBAN Tariff 14/02/2018 Izmir evaluating the growth attained in recent Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, "We made the right projects. We have strengthened our economy. We provide have been seen by both Turkey and the world. We shake off the dust, then Izmir will be developing even faster," he said. Referring to the new system in İZBAN, Mayor Kocaoglu, "25 km.lik even a single ticket to be paid. But '136 mileage to go with the same fare' to say, what TCDD, nor the municipality is not true. I want to know that the right and equitable already 90 minutes continue in the main metropolis, "he said. Bornova Municipality…
- İZPAN response from TKP to Kocaoğlu 15/02/2018 Izmir, the suburban system in the suburban system İZBAN application of the gradual charge and hiding behind the imposition of the exaggerated hike to Aziz Kocaoğlu'na reactions ... By making an unfortunate explanation of the area underestimated, ak Let's do whatever we want after a swing of Izmir, the stones sit back, haf he said. Communist Party of Turkey (TKP) Izmir Aziz Kocaoglu City Committee responded to by issuing a statement. DESCRIPTION THAT DESCRIPTION "We know this style from one place: Izmir does not dismantle the bosses" description as follows: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu İZBAN'da apply İŞ
- Burned people won the Burn Stone Quarry case 22/08/2013 Burned people won the burnt quarry case: Burnt Stone Quarry planned to be opened for the supply of YHT construction of the Burning burned people in the court won the case. Sibel Baykal said in his statement on the issue of Burn Burn Mutarı; Inda As we know in the public opinion, we were suing the 2 quarry planned to be opened at the borders of our village for the supply of the filling material to be used within the scope of the High Speed Train Project carried out by the State Railways Administration. the raw material production permit required by the plan note u
- President Kocaoğlu for tram in Germany 28/09/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, who went to Germany to study the preparation of tramway operations in Izmir, made contacts in Bremen. The first delegation to the city with the accompanying delegation to examine the tram system, Kocaoglu, during the short tram tour of the municipality of Bremen operating company BSAG officials received detailed information. Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality met with the senior managers of the municipality of Bremen. The Izmir delegation, who has detailed information about the location of the tram line in the city center, the solutions applied to the problems experienced in traffic, transfer, line renewal and planning activities, hatt
- President Kocaoğlu asked for support for Konak and Karşıyaka tram project 08/12/2012 Mayor Kocaoglu asked for support for Konak and Karsiyaka tram project Mayor Kocaoglu said that the Konak and Karsiyaka tram project would be made after the approval of the SPO and they would make two lines with 23 km length. Kocaoğlu said, ıy We have agreed with 15 yearly and suitable, low-phase credit agreement with the World Bank for tram projects. Akat In order to be able to take the loan and go to the tender, the project lines of Konak and Karşıyaka tram projects approved by DLH should be included in the investment program by DPT. We agreed with the Undersecretary of Treasury for the loan after the program. We only have DPT approval. Minister Yıldırım also Bakan
- President on the Tram Line Konakoğlu the First Expedition 16/02/2018 Test runs started on Konak tramway, where line fabrications were completed. The first voyages between Halkapınar and Üçkuyular were Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu and the press members of İzmir. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, about 450 million pounds tram project is preparing to open the doors of a new era in public transportation. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, "environmentalist" and "comfortable" transportation in line with the goal of last year's service Karsiyaka tram, after the work has completed the tramway Konak. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, together with journalists from Izmir, became the first passengers of the trial period between Halkapinar and Uckuyular. Citizens, who saw the tram on the road, experienced great excitement and happiness. Seyir
- Tramway Passenger from Kocaoglu Surprise for Women 08/03/2019 Women in Izmir, who set out to visit her morning job, her school or a friend, started her day with a pleasant surprise. 8 March International Women's Day due to women met with tram passengers in Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Fahrettin Altay and Konak participated in the expedition between the citizens and had a pleasant conversation with the citizens. As in previous years, due to this special day, still preferring a public transportation tool President Kocaoglu, 8 March celebration while distributing flowers to women did not pass the men. The President's Başkan Treat women well, gracious “warnings on male passengers were not overlooked.
- From the President of BURULAŞ to the IMO the response to the T1 tram line (PRIVATE NEWS) 27/06/2012 Welcome to our press conference where we will make evaluations about Bursa Transportation Planning and Tram Lines. As the Bursa Branch of İMO, we would like to share with the public the facts of the transportation of Bursa to you once again to warn the authorities. Namely; On the 25.08.2010 of “BURSA URBAN AND NEAR ENVIRONMENTAL TRANSPORTATION MAIN PLAN RE (BUAP) We considered Brenner a tender as a positive opportunity for Bursa. Dr. 8 December 2010 by the Metropolitan Municipality in the history of our information and feedback was received. Brenner Bursa Transportation Planning should be continued in a participatory and transparent environment Br
- Yenişehir shopkeeper for the construction of trams 10/06/2016 Yenişehir shopkeeper suffered from the construction of the tram: The construction of the tram, which will be completed by the beginning of next year, continues to be an ordeal to the citizen. Ankara direction of the city almost turned into a battlefield. Yenişehir Mahallesi Gazi Mustafa Kemal Boulevard is also a region that has been affected by the negativity of tram construction. In the area where the roads are excavated, there is actually no way. Trade in this region trades came to a stop. The pedestrian zone does not enter the vehicle traffic. The boulevard shopkeepers are also spending the month of Ramadan hunting. The local shopkeepers and the ministries are waiting for help from the municipal authorities, saying that the service should not be avoided at the level that will cause harm to the people. Alle
- Tram Road will pass by the monument 12/07/2016 Tramway Road will pass near the monument: Tramway from the east of İzmit to the direction of SEKA Park passes through Doğukışla Park. Due to the Tramway Road, the removal of the soldier statue in the East Kışla Youth Park was on the agenda. But there was little change on the itinerary. The military monument inside the East Barracks Park will remain in place. Tram Road will pass next to this monument, the gate to the northeast entrance of the park will be demolished.
- President Kocaoglu: Balçova Cable Car returned to the story of snake 11/01/2013 In Ankara, Environment and Urban Planning Minister Erdogan Bayraktar, Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek and Public Procurement Authority (GCC) officials met with Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, told about the processes related to tenders in the GCC. Kocaoglu, Balcova Teleferik tender must be taken according to the court decision taken for the tender. The cable car returned to the story of the snake. T Giving information about the interviews, President Kocaoglu, Balcova Teleferik Facilities for the renewal of the tender for the implementation of the court decision from the GCC said they expect. Kocaoglu said about the request to be sent to the authorities as soon as possible to send the transfer of Kocaoğlu, "As you all know the renovation of the cable car plant snake story"
- Mayor Kocaoğlu said that the idea of İZKARAY had already been 25/09/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Ben TV's 'Three Journalists in a Guest' program striking statements about İZKARAY found. Mayor Kocaoglu, Transportation Marine and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim recently announced that the feasibility of the project will be announced and the project will be surrounded by the railway line İZKARAY Project also spoke about. Kocaoglu, "Metro, light rail system all mixed up. What is to be done between Üçkuyular and Bostanlı in İZKARAY ... This is a project that was held during the time of Zeki Ergezen, former Minister of Public Works and Settlement. This project is not ours. It can be a project. They wanted to do the Cordonyway in the past. Onlar
- President Kocaoglu: Balçova Cable Car returned to the story of snake 11/01/2013 In Ankara, Environment and Urban Planning Minister Erdogan Bayraktar, Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek and Public Procurement Authority (GCC) officials met with Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, told about the processes related to tenders in the GCC. Kocaoglu, Balcova Teleferik tender must be taken according to the court decision taken for the tender. The ropeway returned to the story of the snake. "President Kocaoglu informing about the negotiations, Balcova Teleferik Facilities renewal of the tender on the tender for the application of the court said they are waiting for the decision of the GCC that the request to be sent at a moment before the request by the GCC transfer Kocaoglu," As you all know, the renovation of the cable car facilities has turned to the story of the snake. Hep