TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınSouth Korea, Republic of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Ministry hosted Wednesday 18 2017 October, attended the Turkey-Korea Business Communication Forum in Istanbul.
Within the framework of the Forum, a memorial plaque was given by Mr. Apaydın, who had a meeting with the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of the Republic of Korea, Hyun-Mee Kım, and exchanged views on the development of mutual cooperation in the railway field between the two countries.
TCDD General Manager who thanked for the plaque İsa Apaydınsaid that he hoped that close relations and co-operation between the two countries will be carried forward especially in the railway sector.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Wagon from Czech Republic instead of domestic production wagon 31/07/2015 Domestic production cars instead of cars from the Czech Republic: Turkey, while the effort to shut down the current account deficit Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, quality and price in China is even preparing to purchase cars from the Czech Republic rather than domestic production of cars in Bursa they can not compete suggests. According to allegations, representatives of the ruling party 7 will be required to train both the high-speed train and the ring roads to the Antalya EXPO 2016 before the June elections. , Promised that the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications will do. But the wagon purchase cost is around 2016 million TL Ancak
- 5 Wagon from South Korea Yesterday, Marmaray's wagons were completed to 60. 21/03/2012 The 5 wagon, which was needed under the Marmaray project, was brought from South Korea. The 55 wagons were introduced and the number of wagons was 60. Test cars were reported for new arriving cars. The wagons were brought to Istanbul for the Marmaray project to be used from South Korea. After the 5 new wagon was brought to Istanbul for the Marmaray Project, the test process of the previously introduced 55 wagon was continuing and the installation of new wagons was started. "WAGONS IN HAYDARPAŞA" The new 55 wagon with the previously introduced 5 wagon was the 60 wagon, while the number of wagons was'
- The biggest railway strike in South Korean history 01/01/2014 The biggest rail strike in South Korea's history: In South Korea, the 22 strike the mechanics who struck for the day and decided to resume the job by the intervention of the parliament. The longest-running mechanic strike in South Korea's history has finally come to an end. The 22 National Railways Trade Union (UDIS), which has been on strike for days, announced the end of the strike with the introduction of parliament. The UDIS stated in its official statement that the workers should leave the 2 days for the usual work to be done. In South Korea, the 3 week before the new government decided to privatize the Suseo Line, which was always hurt, lifted up the mechanics. With the İS
- South Korean railroad trade union officials arrested in the strike 10/01/2014 South Korean railroad union officials detained in the strike: officials of the railway union arrested in South Korea for allegedly unlawful strikes. In South Korea, the new government took the decision to privatize one of the lines in the railway sector, and the strike by the mechanics took 22 days. In this process, the government was in violation of the law, the union officials of 35 was taken into custody. The senior UDIS officials found the detention decisions illegal and escaped from the police for a long time and sought refuge in the Buddhist temples and the headquarters of the main opposition Democratic Party. After most of the detainees were released, the judiciary was open to the 22. Göz
- South Korea businessmen going to North Korea for railway project 15/07/2014 South Korea's businessmen go to North Korea for the railway project: South Korea's Unification Ministry said in the framework of the North Korean railway connecting Russia to the Trans-Sibir Railway, North Korea's logistics feasibility study in Rajin, the border city with Russia 38 personality for the South Korean group to go to North Korea said. North Korea, 38 personality group, as well as some government agencies, as well as South Korea's State Railroad Operator (KORAIL), steelmaker POSCO and shipbuilding Hyundai Merchant Marine companies were reported to participate. The construction of the 54 kilometer section in the Russian part of the road that will connect the North Korean railways to the Trans-Sibir line of Russia is now completed demir
- South Korean company to 80 million tram order from Turkey 09/08/2014 South Korean companies to 80 million dollar order from Turkey tram: South Korea's Hyundai Rotem company, 80 million dollars from Turkey was learned that in order to take the tram. Korea's number one manufacturer of tanks and trains Hyundai Rotem, of Turkey Gülermak Heavy Industries Construction & Contracting Corporation with 83,7 billion won for the construction of the tram (about 80,9 million dollars) worth of agreements signed were reported. Hyundai Rotem company said today, the order for the production of the tram from Gülermak Heavy Industry Construction and Contracting Inc. came from the company said. Gülermak works in various projects in the southern part of Istanbul and Izmir
- South Korea to modernize the railways of the Czech Republic 27/02/2015 South Korea will modernize the railways of the Czech Republic: Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Sobotka Bohuslav, who is based in Seoul, South Korea, today met with President Park Geun-hye to further deepen the strategic partnership in economic, political and other areas. Prime Minister of the Czech Republic Sobotka Bohuslav, who is based in Seoul, South Korea, today met with President Park Geun-hye to agree to deepen strategic partnership in economic, political and other fields. During the meeting, between the two countries, the modernization of the railway and other transportation infrastructure of the Czech Republic and the Cumhuriyet
- South Korean Capital Seule New Metro Line Works 20/10/2015 New Metro Line to Seoul, South Korea Capital: South Korea's capital, Seoul, a new metro line is being built. The line called Sillim Line will be located in the southwestern region of Seoul. 18 is scheduled to be completed in October and will be finished in 60 months. 2021 is expected to be offered to the public. The first stop of the line starting from Seoul's Yeovido district will be Seoul National University. There will be 7,8 station even 11 km long. It will also be possible to transfer from some stations to other metro lines. In fact, the 12 3'er will be able to provide access to all wheeled and underground wheeled trains. Line ...
- South Korea's first magnetic rail train entered service (Video) 05/02/2016 South Korea's first magnetic rail train was put into service: the first magnetic rail train developed by South Korea in 2006 started to work yesterday between Seoul's Incheon Airport and Yongyu Station. "Korea Herald" newspaper, the country's first maglev train produced by Hyundai Rotem company wrote. Thanks to the electric current supplied to the railway, the train moves without touching the rails, and with the help of magnets pushing each other, it moves on the 8 millimeter of the rails and provides more noiseless and smooth travel compared to traditional trains. South Korea's first maglev train has 230 passenger capacity and is located in the 6,1 kilometer between the International Incheon Airport and Yongyu Station.
- South Korea and Japan's Deputy Ambassador to Turkey TCDD Railway Minister Visits 30/05/2016 South Korea and Japan's Deputy Ambassador to Turkey TCDD Railway Minister Visits South Korea and Japan Railway Deputy Minister with his accompanying delegation Ambassador to Turkey General Manager İsa Apaydınvisited. TCDD, SOUTH KOREA RAILROAD ASSISTANT SECRETARY Mr WOO PARK AND JAPANESE AMBASSADOR TO TURKEY Hiroshi OKADA the WELCOMED South Korean Land, Infrastructure and Transport Ministry Deputy Railway Minister Min Woo Park and his accompanying delegation, General Manager in the history 26 May 2016 İsa Apaydınvisited. During the visit, the friendly relations between the two countries, which started and started years ago, were emphasized.