The ropeway, which serves Uludağ, one of the important centers of winter and nature tourism, is taken to winter care after working hours.
In a statement from BURULAŞ, ı Uludağ Ropeway line 2 October 2017 will be closed for operation due to winter maintenance on Monday. Opening date Teleferik A.Ş. will be informed by. tarafından said.
Bursa Uludag cable car line 8 140 passenger cabin with capacity of one thousand 500 passengers per hour carrying capacity of the longest cable car line in the world with the 9 kilometers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uludağ Ropeway Line Goes into Maintenance 05/06/2017 Uludag Ski lifts Enters Line Maintenance: Turkey's and the world's longest cable car line 9 Bursa km-long cable car line is taken into care after the month of Ramadan working hours regulations. Bursa Teleferik Inc. Uludag came up with a ropeway warning. 140 cabin with an hourly carrying capacity of one thousand 500 passenger with the longest cable car line in the world with the 9 kilometer Bursa Teleferik, during the working hours during the month of Ramadan was taken care of. Bursa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement, "Our facility to provide you with better service 5-6-7-8-9 June will be held for maintenance work is closed," the statement said.
- Uludağ ropeway line comes into service with its new face 03/06/2014 Uludag ropeway line is put into service with its new face: Mayor Recep Altepe examined the work at Teferrüç Station. President Altepe, who stated that the work of the ropeway was at the completion stage, is preparing a new facility for opening in the new period as the Metropolitan Municipality. 1963 29 50 2013 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX But that cable car was outmoded. Recently, we have served with this cable car with many difficulties. In XNUMX he dismantled the lift and replaced our new ropeway with its modern system. Bursa…
- The second stage of the Bursa - Uludağ cableway line is in service today. 29/12/2014 The second stage of the Bursa - Uludağ cable car line is in service today: The line that will provide access to the summit from Sarıalan within the scope of the renovation works between Uludağ and the city center will be put into service today. After the renewal of the system serving about 50 years, Teferrüç has reached the end of its work on the cable car line which will reach the 22 minutes between "hotels region". After the last launch of 1 November 2012 in the old system, the line between Teferrüç and Sarıalan was opened after 19 month after the studies started. With the completion of approximately two years of work, the second stage ropeway line will be put into service today, providing direct access from Teferrüç to the "hotels region". 8,84 ...
- Balçova Cable Car enters Annual Maintenance 02/02/2018 Balçova Teleferik Facility, which was commissioned by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality for the first time in 3, enters the UM annual periodic maintenance hizmet before the season. Facilities will not be available from February to April 5. By renewing the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in the EU standards, 3 was put into service years ago and since the day it was opened, the Balçova Cable Car Facilities, visited by 3 million people, are being taken care of. Due to periodic maintenance that is mandatory once a year, 1.2 will not operate until April, 5 will be available until February. During the maintenance of the cable car plant due to its long life and safe service, all ik
- Caring for the Death at Uludag Cable Car Line 09/11/2017 The cable car that provides access to Uludağ was taken care of before the winter season. Workers in the 45 meter-high poles, citizens to serve as soon as possible to defeat the cold despite the cold, said they would finish the maintenance as soon as possible. Normal people look at the height of the head to turn to dance at the height of the audience is amazed by the audience. In the days before the opening of the winter tourism season, the maintenance of the tourists and the residents of Bursa to Uludağ started. High level security measures are taken and only trained and certified parts are maintained. Cable Car Operation Engineer Yavuz Serkan Karakoç, hend At the moment hend