French Railway giant Alstom and the German Railway school announced the Siemens merger decision. According to Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser, the new combination is Siemens Alstom. The new firm will be managed by Henri Poupart-Lafarge, formerly the general manager of Alsom.
The French company, which had captured the success of Siemens' ICE high-speed trains in Germany, continued its rise with TGVs in Alstom. Companies that think the merger will be beneficial to all of Europe seem to have been given importance in order to make it difficult for the Chinese cement producer CRRC to enter the market.
Alstom's market share in Asia, America, India and Africa will be combined with Siemens USA, Russia and China to be the largest producer in the railway sector. The Siemens Alstom administration building will be in Paris.
An interesting point of this combination is that the 20 of Alstom belongs to the French state. It will be the management of the new company with the French government will lead the company is spoken.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Siemens and Mitsubishi join forces to bid for Alstom 23/06/2014 Siemens and Mitsubishi have joined forces in bidding to Alstom: In the face of General Electric's proposal regarding Alstom's electric division, SIEMENS and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) have joined forces to make a joint offer. With this offer, Siemens will be offering to buy Alstom's gas turbine business for a cash charge of 9,3 billion €, while MHI will purchase shares from Alstom's assets in the energy sector with separate joint ventures. MHI will transfer Alstom to 3,1 billion in cash and offer to buy the 10 share in Alstom with a share of 29,4 from Bouygues, the main shareholder of the company. This is some of Alstom's energy assets Bu
- Siemens and Alstom join forces for European leadership in transport 30/09/2017 The signed Memorandum of Understanding includes exclusivity for the unification of the two companies in the field of transport as equal partners. · The new company, which will be owned by Siemens, will be managed by the CEO of Alstom; the company's shares will be traded on the France stock exchange and the company will be headquartered in Paris. · Transportation Solutions will be headquartered in Germany and the railway vehicles center will be in France. · The best value will be created for customers all over the world with a comprehensive portfolio and global coverage. · The combined company's turnover is 50 billion euros, while the adjusted EBIT (interest and pre-tax profit) is announced as 15,3 billion euros. · ·
- CSR, CNR and the MNG Consolidates Power in Turkey 01/07/2016 CSR, CNR and MNG their power to Join in Turkey: CSR (China South Railway) and CNR (China North Railway) after receiving the merger and the CRRC name of the company, CSR-MNG Rail System Tools San located in Turkey. and Tic. Ltd. Ltd. Şti's name was also changed. The name of the company is as of 22.06.2016 date. and Tic. Ltd. Sti. changed. Thus, the world's largest manufacturer of Rail System Tools CRRC, also took place with the new corporate identity in Turkey. CRRC-MNG, CRRC's global growth strategies in the new era will be located in a much more important place R
- Yandex.Taxi and Uber, 6 joined forces in the country 15/07/2017 Yandex.Taxi and Uber, 6 has joined forces in the country: Yandex.Taxi and Uber, 6 has decided to unite their activities in the country. The new vehicle-sharing model, which will emerge with the merger of two major brands, will serve in Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia and Kazakhstan. Russia's online taxi application Yandex.Taxi and the car rental company Uber have signed a big deal. Combining the power of two brands, one of the best examples of digital transformation in the world, has created a new tool sharing model. The new car sharing model, which will be an important alternative to the use of individual cars and public transport, is ına
- TCDD - THY Joining Forces 21/04/2015 TCDD - THY Combines Powers: 158 annually TCDD 81 annually THY service to improve the quality, 21 April 10.00 XNUMX General Directorate of TCDD Protocol Entry TCDD General Manager Ömer YILDIZ and THY General Manager Assoc. Dr. Signing a protocol of cooperation with the participation of Temel KOTİL. Within the framework of the protocol; ”Passenger Relations Training ele will be started for the hostesses working in high-speed trains and for the personnel in the garage. Within the scope of the protocol in which TCDD and THY will share their experiences in the field of transportation; A joint work program will be held with THY related units on YHT and gar staff training. YHT ...
- TCDD Transport and Azerbaijani Railways Combine Their Powers 27/02/2019 General Director of TCDD Transportation Erol Arikan met with Cavid Gurbanov, General Director of Azerbaijan Railways and a delegation with him. Mr. Erol Arıkan, the General Director of TCDD Transportation, was also the Chairman of the meeting. Mr. Mehmet Altınsoy, the Head of the Commercial Relations Department, Mr. Baykal Tul and the Head of Corporate Security Management Erhan Gör attended the meeting. The owner said World Railway Sector in Azerbaijan Railways General Manager Arikan they be happy to welcome the delegation in Turkey; "The two railway administrations of the BTK line primarily from Europe, including cooperation with China - from China to Europe in rail transport, said both Turkey and Azerbaijan ...
- (PRIVATE NEWS) InnoTrans 2012 Rail Systems Fair 13/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Faura participating, railway vehicles producing companies will exhibit their production. You can check our list if you want to know what kind of company you are producing. Company Type of Vehicle Model Stand Alstom Transport Tram Citadis Dualis G1 / 4 Alstom Transport EMU Coradia Nordic G3 / 20 AnsaldoBreda High Speed V300 ZEFIRO / Frecciarossa FB / 15 AnsaldoBreda Wagon Tank wagon 87 3m3 'Orval Wagon G1 / 7 BDZ PP EOOD Passenger'
- Bombardier and Alstom Firms Selected for Signalization in Barcelona Suburb 02/12/2015 Bombardier and Alstom Companies were selected for the Signal Submission of the Barcelona Suburb: In Spain, a consortium established with the partnership of ADIF and the Bombardier and Alstom companies in Spain signed a new agreement with 87,9 million Euros. According to the agreement, companies will undertake the signaling and maintenance works of the Barcelona suburb. Companies will do this work between the 56 km-long L'Hospitalet de Llobregat and Mataro. The agreement envisions the completion of 54 million euros, the installation of new electrical systems, train protection and power supply systems and repair of mobile communication networks in the 21 month. The remaining 34 million euros X
- TCDD Bandırma - Balıkesir - Manisa - Menemen Line Electrification Project Aykon Electric - Siemens AS - Sahin Yilmaz - Emre Ray companies objected to TCDD for the outcome of the tender 21/05/2012 New developments have been recorded on the tender for the en Establishment of Electrification Facilities at the Bandırma - Balıkesir - Manisa - Menemen (Excluding) Line Section Hat which was collected by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on 13 September 2011. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Aykon Elektrik, Siemens AS, Sahin Yilmaz - Emre Ray, the companies filed an objection to TCDD. TCDD officials who evaluated the objection said that they will respond to the companies as soon as possible. The approximate cost is 1. For section; 32.981.510 lira, 2. For section; 28.510.880 lira, 3. For section; 31.433.360 lira, 4. For section; 33.762.804 lira and 5. X
- TCDD Eskisehir - Alayunt - Kutahya - Balikesir Line Electrification Project E + M Elektrik - Siemens AS - Sahin Yilmaz - Emre Ray companies appealed to TCDD 21/05/2012 New developments have been made regarding the tender of (Establishment of Electrification Facilities in Eskişehir (Excluded) - Alayunt - Kütahya - Balıkesir Line Section ”to be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Siemens Inc., E + M Elektrik, Sahin Yilmaz - Emre Ray companies appealed to TCDD for the result of the tender TCDD officials evaluating the objection said that they would respond to the companies as soon as possible. The approximate cost is 1. For section; 31.715.015 lira, 2. For section; 31.502.090 lira, 3. For section; 35.446.685 lira, 4. For section; 30.317.025 lira and 5. For section; The tender is…